PG
Peter G.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/15/2019
Stupendous
Knowledgeable, friendly, competent. Staff of professionals.

GB

RT
Rafael T.
02/14/2019
Class Act!
This was my first visit to TJ Crossman’s Auto Repair and I was impressed from start to finish. My SUV was having significant issues with the front end. TJ’s crew assessed the issues and completed the work quickly at a great price. TJ even helped me out by delivering the SUV to my house when I was stuck at work. Absolutely great experience. Centered on customer satisfaction and backed with quality service. Give these guys a shot!

TD
Tom D.
Fallbrook, CA
Buick LeSabre
02/13/2019
Honest mechanics
These guys are straight forward..no b.s. They will advise you and no upsell

TV
Terri V.
Honda Crosstour
02/11/2019
TJ Crossman's Auto Repair is the best!
My experience with TJ Crossman's Auto Repair was great. Punctual appointment, quick service, excellent customer service. I would recommend TJ Crossman's Auto Repair to anyone looking for an honest, professional and highly qualified mechanic.

AP
Alex P.
Ford Edge
02/09/2019
Honesty and reliable
When you go there they take care of you and they're honest about everything I don't try to rip you off. Best mechanics round.

CL
Cindy L.
INFINITI FX35
02/05/2019
TJ’s is responsive, friendly and fast. Would definitely recommend!

ST
Shelley T.
02/02/2019
Dependable
Trusting your vehicle diagnosis is very valuable! This is the right place with all the options presented and executed timely and professionally! Thanks guys!! I’ll be back..
Anthony (TJ) C., Owner from TJ Crossman's Auto Repair responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you Shelly! I apreciate the kind words!

AF
Allen F.
Mitsubishi Galant
02/01/2019
Highly trustworthy like family
What ever you need done these guys are the answer.

BC
Brealynn C.
01/31/2019
Best service in town!
I highly recommend TJ Crossman's Auto Repair. We have taken our vehicles to TJ for years and no where have we experienced this level of profession, friendly and quick service. Prices for oil changes and other repairs are fair. We always come away with a great running vehicle and a good feeling of knowing we can trust that whatever work was done is top notch. Thanks TJ, Bob and everyone else there for making dealing with car repairs and maintenance such a breeze.
Anthony (TJ) C., Owner from TJ Crossman's Auto Repair responded on 01/31/2019

Brealyn,
Thank you for the awesome review! It is always a pleasure to see you guys!

TJ

Lynette B.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/27/2019
1st visit for oil change
I had been needing an oil change and can’t afford dealership prices and up sales right now. I got a coupon card in the mail for $19.99. I decided to make an appointment expecting that the cost might actually be more like $75 plus with special filters and upgraded oil. But, was pleasantly surprised when it was exactly what the coupon advertised. I will definitely be back.
Anthony (TJ) C., Owner from TJ Crossman's Auto Repair responded on 01/28/2019

I am glad you were happy with your first visit! Thanbk you for giving us a chance!

PB
Paul B.
Encinitas, CA
Dodge Sprinter
01/22/2019
Ran out of stars...
The best-- service, communication, professionalismo.
Do yourself a favor.

Judy L.
Carlsbad, CA
01/21/2019
Great customer service!
I went in as a stranger but feel I left as a friend. My car had to be towed in, TJ called to let me know what he found, what it would take to repair both time and estimate wise. Both we're done as promised. Could not have been happier with the experience.

Larry M.
Nissan Sentra
01/03/2019
Great service on my cars
I recently brought 3 different cars in for servicing. TJ Crossman's Auto Repair did a great job doing the servicing and repairs on all 3 cars. I would highly recommend this business for the maintenance and repair of both American and foreign autos. The do an excellent job diagnosing problems.

Serena C.
12/29/2018
Always helpful and professional
I've been going here for awhile and I always find the people friendly and helpful! I also appreciate that you stand behind your repairs. It's a pleasant experience to do business here.

Stephanie C.
12/22/2018
Great repair job
Prices are very fair and the brake repair was done quickly. Will definitely take my car back when it needs to by e fixed.

SG
Shalonda G.
12/03/2018
Great people and a truly great experience. TJ and his team were honest and most important not trying to sell me services I didn’t need or request. I love doing business with people I can trust.

Brett S.
11/30/2018
Honesty & Integrity
Great service. Came in with a potentially huge problem. Left with a common sense approach. Love this place!

SARITA M.
Kia Optima
11/29/2018
Black Friday
Black Friday, what a great special for your mechanic to have. Thank you so very much this made it possible for me to take care of my car.

Nissan Sentra
11/27/2018
Flexible with payment. Dependable and great communication