EO
Erin O.
Dodge Journey
08/13/2018
TJ Crossman's Auto Repair
I no longer dread taking our cars in to the shop for anything. I love going to TJ Crossman's Auto Repair for any of my car needs. No matter if it is just am oil change or a full repair issue, the staff at TJ's make you feel comfortable, welcome all at the same time as taking care of your needs without the astronomical charges. I would recommend TJ's Auto repair to anyone and everyone looking for fair pricing, great work and friendly service.

CD

Brandon V.
Escondido, CA
Honda Civic Sdn
07/26/2018
TJ & Associates Do It Again!
I haven’t seen TJ for years. Right off the bat he remembered our meeting 5 years ago. His new location is so much bigger (well deserved) and clean! I recommend everyone to him, and I’ll continue to do so. Thank you

07/19/2018
Oil Change and check up
What can I say? As always TJ and his team takes good care of all the customers. Bob at the front desk keeps you informed on the status and he try's to save you money if you don't need to do something.
Thanks again

TV
TONY V.
05/06/2018
Professional and Outstanding Team
TJ and his entire team go out of their way to resolve any and all issues. Work is completed in a timely manner. TJ even takes the time to contact you once the work is complete to make sure there are no more issues with your vehicle and to make sure you were completely satisfied with the service provided.

BG
Bill G.
Carlsbad, CA
04/18/2018
Auto repair
Experience and service, excellent. My experience and journey with TJ Crossman Auto Repair was highly unexpected. I was called on time, told the problem, given an estimate and the work was completed on time and a few bucks cheaper than the estimate. Unbelievable! These are the kind of folks I've been looking for. That's the America way! I'll be back. William Grawin.

AE
Ann E.
Chevrolet Avalanche
04/16/2018
Great Service and Great Price!!!!
These guys really have terrific service from scheduling, to quoting, to fixing and giving you reasonable price plus they are woman friendly! Where other places would rip woman off because they have no knowledge of auto repairs, T.J. Crossman's Auto Repair I trust and would refer any female family or friends to them. Thanks guys for always taking care of my Chevy Truck!

Tammy B.
Escondido, CA
03/29/2018
Priius
The people and the environment.

JIM P.
Saturn SL
03/29/2018
Excellent as Usual
I continue to be so favorably impressed with TJ Crossman's service. They are honest, fair and provide very high quality service. I give them my highest recommendation. If you value good work at a fair price, then TJ is the place to go.

Janelle M.
03/24/2018
I got an oil change. They were efficient and friendly. They recommended I need a new battery which I had a feeling cause it's slow to start sometimes. They were not pushy on purchasing one right then and there which most places do.

Dominique L.
Nissan Versa
03/16/2018
Great and timely service!
Always great to know that my car will be serviced efficiently and at an economical cost!

LG
Linda G.
Dodge Dakota
03/16/2018
Spring special
Great spring special!! Timely service with personal attention.

RA
Randy A.
GMC Yukon XL
02/22/2018
Friendly, Rapid, Honest, Reliable Service
Everyone at TJ's is very helpful and always willing to go the extra miles or the customer. They won't try to "upsell" you on services or items you don't need.
We recently had the GMC dealership tell us we needed new spark plugs, wires, harnesses in the engine component.
We took our Yukon XL in for service and asked them about the "recommendation" from GMC and Bob and TJ said it wasn't needed.
Thank you guys for the honesty and being trustworthy.

TV
TONY V.
02/11/2018
TJ and his entire staff care about the customer! Customer definitely comes first! You won’t find manydependable businesses like this one.They get the job done!

02/05/2018
My repairs
What can I say. Another great job done!

Dominique L.
Nissan Versa
02/02/2018
CHANGE OF BREAK LIGHT
REPAIRED MADE IN A TIMELY MANNER.

PW
Patrick W.
Ford E450 Super Duty
01/15/2018
Helpful Service
Tj and his team are awesome. It is always a pleasure doing business with them. They help keep our small fleet of delivery trucks on the road.

Sherree H.
Volkswagen Passat
01/12/2018
Love this place
I am so happy I found this place. I’ve only been in Oside for a little over a year and am delighted I found this place, I highly recommend them to anyone needing service. They are fast, efficient, knowledgeable and at the same time could not be nicer. I was able to drop my car in today at the last minute since I had a ride and they were able to get me in and have my car done by the end of the day.

01/07/2018
My oil change
Again great service. Went in for my oil change and good thing they check everything to make sure your car is running tops. He showed me my motor mount was broken and that could be a bad thing. Next week appointment. Thanks to all the guys!

KY
Kellee Y.
12/29/2017
Good people
We took our Jeep to TJ Crossman’s after the check engine light came on. We’re new in town and found Crossman’s on Yelp. They were honest and fair- even offered to give us a ride home because the work took a few hours. Thanks for the excellent service & quality work!