Dominique L.
Nissan Versa
12/10/2019
Great efficient service
I always appreciate that my car is serviced on time and only necessary repairs are being made.

KR
Kelly R.
12/04/2019
Honest people
Honesty and good work. That is all i have to say.

BC
Bill C.
Toyota Tundra
12/04/2019
Friendly & willing to help
Walked in yesterday for an oil change appointment. Appointment for this morning was fast and reasonably priced. Great service. No upselling. Will definitely be returning.

AP
Alex P.
Ford Edge
11/22/2019
Just love the service
When I ask for them to check my car, they look and find any issues that my be hiding and nip it before it's a mager cost.

MV
Mark V.
11/20/2019
ORANGE JEEP
TJ did a great job of addressing my issue, explaining the circumstance and offering a fair price. Look forward to working with him on future Jeep maintenance.

SL
Sharon L.
11/20/2019
You check out my vehicle's problem and then you resolve it.
Each time I go into you business, you are able to find the problem I am having with my vehicle and then you are able to fix it. Your workers are very helpful with all the questions I have. This time you were able to fix the hatch back
of my Explorer so that I could finally open it again.

AE
Ann E.
Chevrolet Avalanche
11/19/2019
Women and Elderly Friendly
T.J. and his crew really take care of your repair needs. From the moment you call, to receiving your car, letting you know what the problem is and giving you a quote. I have been trying to get my father in here because the auto place at Camp Pendleton has been ripping him off when it comes to repairs. They always charge him over a grand each time he goes and the car still is not fixed to the way I know T.J. and his Crew can repair it. They are not Elderly Friendly. I highly recommend T.J. Crossman's Auto Repairs for Women and Elders. They will take care of you like if you were FAMILY....

Jason M.
11/15/2019
Another great trip to TJ!
Only needed an oil change and tire rotation, but even the simple stuff is done well. So many places overcomplicate or try to sell you on extras to meet some monthly quota. Was able to talk directly with a person and schedule for the next morning. And even though the bays were already full, they still got me in and out in less than 2 hours. I'll be back for my next scheduled maintenance

BN
Brett N.
Fallbrook, CA
11/14/2019
TJ and Bob
Great shop, always willing to find time to look at your ride. Friendly and honest.

Diane B.
11/08/2019
Fast, friendly service.
Very accommodating same day service.

AG
Andreena G.
Honda Accord
11/06/2019
Always attentive
The customer service is outstanding. Take your car to the team once and they will be your mechanic form then on. TJ, Bob and the boys are friendly and honest and skilled!

NB
Noel B.
10/30/2019
Pleasant experience
Happy to have a mechanic shop where the staff are knowledgeable, honest and friendly......not an easy thing to find. The intake guy, Bob who will greet you with a smile, is a walking auto encyclopedia:)

Carlsbad, CA
Ford Fiesta
10/29/2019
Able to get my car seen and sorted same day I called, and at a reasonable price. Service was completed in a timely manner. Couldn't ask for more.

PW
Peggy W.
Chevrolet HHR
10/24/2019
They stand by their work!
Really nice people, do what they say at a fair price, stay in contact with you about their progress on your car and give you a 36 month/36,000 mile warranty on their work. Great find in Vista!

SK
Sunshine K.
10/23/2019
Customer service hands down!
From the time I first walked in for an oil change, to the most recent time that I walked out after TJ replaced my brakes, windshield, and valve cover gasket, I felt like he and his employees went above and beyond for me. I appreciate that TJ is attentive, kind, and quick to do whatever he can to help. I can see his passion and talent/skill for what he does and how much he enjoys interacting with his customers. I've known TJ for 11 years and his character continues to impress me! He has a beautiful heart, 💖 not just for his family and friends, but for his customers and the community of Vista too. I can't even count how many organizations he helps through volunteering. He recently told me that "being of service to others is what fills him up." That statement alone says so much about TJ, and I can see how his desire to help is reflected in the way he runs his business. I'll be bragging about TJ Crossman's Auto Repair, handing out his business cards, and referring friends and family to him too. Thank you TJ you're the best and you're my favorite and only mechanic!!! 😄

Jared M.
10/18/2019
Always great service and communication with my vehicles.

Nissan Sentra
10/16/2019
Maintenance service
Easy to get an appointment. Fair pricing and advice on our other vehicle.

HC
Haley C.
Nissan Sentra
10/14/2019
Always great service!
Always great every time I’ve had my vehicle in!
This time I sent my husband with my car and once again, great service. Took care of my car as they would their own!
Will never choose another shop!

AP
Alex P.
Ford Edge
10/11/2019
Standing up for the job.
Well if I said it before I'll say it again, best bunch of guys to have working on my car.
Thanks

Jim H.
10/09/2019
Great Service- Great People- Great Value
This was our first visit. It was a simple oil change, but the customer service was very good, service was timely, and the price was right. We will be back.