San Diego, CA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/17/2019
Honest shop
I always try to use small local business but I truly feel that there Crossman shop cares about me and my vehicle. He is trustworthy and gives it to you straight, the good and bad. And he goes the extra mile to make your questions a teachable moment. He also does a ton for his community which I can’t help but support that.

Escondido, CA
Subaru Crosstrek
05/16/2019
I have been going to TJ’s for years and the service is amazing. They are very thorough and consensus!

Spencer C.
05/15/2019
Great service with clear pricing
While I wasn't excited about spending $300 on fixing the thermostat in my ford focus, these guys worked quickly and we're clear in their pricing.

CL
Cindy L.
Cadillac CTS
05/10/2019
Very Professional
These guys are great - trustworthy and fast!

Acura 3.2TL
05/07/2019
Very honest and reliable.
I was told by another mechanic that I needed suspension repairs to correct the camber that would cost approx $1400 and I decided to get another opinion. In and out within an hour and a half with just an alignment and brake bleed to improve my braking and overall travel performance $164. TJ Crossman just gained another future customer.

Ben M.
05/05/2019
Could not be more happy
They do great work, clear about the scope any further problems found they gave me several options. They are truly an honest auto repair shop.

TC
Tiersa C.
Mercury Sable
05/01/2019
The staff
I love this place so far. I’ve been here twice for different issues, but each time they were very upfront about costs. They always called me to make sure I wanted to continue with them, and were very understanding of my budget limitations. One of the staff even noticed I had an “inspection charge” on my receipt that should’ve been voided once certain services were performed and it got left on by mistake. He promptly removed it before I even had a chance to ask about it, and it saved me $123. This place seems quite honest and they do good work.

HJ
Helena J.
04/28/2019
HONEST; TRUSTWORTHY; PRECISE CAR REPAIRS PLUS EXTREMELY REASONABLE PRICES. TJ IS HAILED A HERO BY "STRANDED" SENIOR LADY!
2 WEEKS AGO, MY CAR "BLEW UP" ON WAY TO MEDICAL APPOINTMENT. CONSEQUENTLY, MY CAR WAS TOWED TO AN AUTO MECHANIC SHOP REFERRED BY STANGERS I MET AT THE PARKING LOT MY CAR WAS PUSHED INTO BY 2 MALE "ANGELS." THESE 2 MEN HAD APPEARED OUT OF NOWHERE ONLY TO "DISAPPEAR" IN THE SAME MANNER.
THE NAME OF THE AUTO MECHANIC IS T.J. CROSSMAN LOCATED IN VISTA, CA. UPON ARRIVAL,T.J. METHODICALLY EXAMINED MY CAR AND DISCOVERED THAT THE FUEL PUMP, AS WELL AS NUMEROUS SERIOUS MECHANICAL PROBLEMS WOULD PLACE MY 20 YEAR OLD TOYOTA CAMRY (68,000+ MILES), IN THE REPAIR SHOP FOR MANY DAYS, DUE TO MAJOR AUTO REPAIRS.

I AM A WIDOWED, DISABLED, SENIOR FEMALE WHO, AT THE TIME, FACED BEING WITHOUT MY ONLY TRANSPORTATION FOR DAYS. I HAD NO OTHER MEANS OF TRANSPORTATION, AND CAN'T WALK ANY DISTANCE. T.J. CAME TO MY AID AND LENT ME HIS PERSONAL VAN TO USE WHILE MY CAR WAS BEING REPAIRED AT HIS SHOP. T.J. IS CONSIDERED MY "HERO." IN THIS WORLD OF "TROUBLED" WATERS, IT''S AMAZING TO FIND SOMEONE WHO GENUINELY CARES, AS T.J. DID THAT DAY FOR MY WELFARE

AS A RESULT, I HIGHLY RECOMMENDT T.J. CROSSMAN. TO BE YOUR AUTO MECHANIC.I AM SO GRATEFUL TO HAVE FOUND A HONEST MECHANIC AND WILL ALWAYS BE T.J.'S CUSTOMER. AS WELL AS MY FRIEND.
THANK TOU T.J. FOR YOUR HELP AND CONSIDERATION,

HELENA JETT
YOUR GRATEFUL CLIENT

AD
Agustine D.
04/27/2019
Trust
First time visit got just an oil change but I know a place I can trust this is my new to go get my car worked on place

MN
Monica N.
Chrysler Aspen
04/26/2019
So friendly & helpful
Everyone at the shop is friendly & helpful.

Michael H.
GMC Suburban
04/25/2019
Dependable
Impressed with the level of communication and dependability! Highly recommend.

Thomas M.
Carlsbad, CA
04/25/2019
Thomas
Great , thanks....

04/18/2019
Definitely recommend this place!
Fast complete service, great customer service!

LT
Lynn T.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
04/11/2019
Honest and reliable service
Love T.J. and his crew! He offers efficient, trustworthy service in a clean and comfortable environment. He stands by his work and offers the kind of service that is hard to find.

Nissan Sentra
04/10/2019
Friendly, honest and super helpful. Easy to get an appointment

AP
Alex P.
Ford Edge
04/10/2019
Fast service today
Had to get a new battery. I called in and Bob knew just what I needed so when I showed up they had me done in a half hour.
Thanks Guys!!

02/24/2019
Friendly and knowledgeable guys
They are good business men and always work us in when we have a need. Bob has excellent customer service skills and their prices are reasonable.

PC
Preston C.
Ford Expedition
02/21/2019
Best mechanics in North County
There’s no better mechanics in North County San Diego. You can take your vehicle here and count that you’ll get the best service at an amazing price.

PG
Peter G.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/15/2019
Stupendous
Knowledgeable, friendly, competent. Staff of professionals.

GB