Overall Rating 4.466664/5Overall Rating 4.466664/5Overall Rating 4.466664/5Overall Rating 4.466664/5rating 4.466664
Overall Rating 2.46667/5Overall Rating 2.46667/5rating 2.46667rating 2.46667rating 2.46667

Linda M.
Delphos, OH
Always Great service
They make sure things are done right. If ever a question. Ted Kill is always very helpful.
WILLIAM S., Service Director from Tom Ahl Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thanks for taking the time to respond to the survey and for the 5 stars!! we greatly appreciate both.  Enjoy your Hyundai.

VP
Vickie P.
Fast and Friendly
Love the drive thru service. Got off work, decided to have my cars 2nd service, and within an hour, I was on my way home. The service dept recommended whether to change or not to change, so I felt confident that I wasn't paying for unneeded parts or service. Very happy. Also, very reasonable pricing.
WILLIAM S., Service Director from Tom Ahl Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for the awesome survey!!  We are very happy you had such a pleasant experience.  We appreciate you as a Tom Ahl customer.

Saint Marys, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fast and convenient service
As always, in and out service. Very convenient. Friendly staff.
WILLIAM S., Service Director from Tom Ahl Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for the great survey and the 5 stars!!!  We are happy you had such a positive experience.

Ronald M.
Delphos, OH
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Ron
Done a great job.
WILLIAM S., Service Director from Tom Ahl Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you so much for the 5 stars on your last survey. We truly appreciate it.

Findlay, OH
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Very fast, very friendly!
WILLIAM S., Service Director from Tom Ahl Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Thanks for the great survey and the 5 stars. We are glad you had a great experience and appreciate he kind words. Thanks again!

Chandra H.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly
My service was pretty fast and I received input on issues I was having. Will definitely return.
WILLIAM S., Service Director from Tom Ahl Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Thanks for the great review.  We appreciate you taking time to respond to it and for the nice comments. It is greatly appreciated.

WW
Whitney W.
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Fast friendly
WILLIAM S., Service Director from Tom Ahl Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Thanks for the 5 stars on the recent survey...we greatly appreciate it.  We appreciate you as a valued customer.

Michael R.
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Mike
My car was in and out in no time.
WILLIAM S., Service Director from Tom Ahl Hyundai responded on 08/05/2018

Thank you for the 5 stars on your recent survey. We are happy you had such a positive experience at our dealership. Thanks again!!

Joan S.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Great staff
The staff is consistently open and welcoming as well as efficient in getting our service needs moving forward. Additionally, we get an estimate of the wait time and they hit it pretty closely.
WILLIAM S., Service Director from Tom Ahl Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey.  We appreciate you as a valued customer.  Thanks again!!

TR
Terry R.
Pandora, OH
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Work was done and additional items were suggested as always.
WILLIAM S., Service Director from Tom Ahl Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Thanks for the great review.  We are pleased you had such a great experience.

Monica B.
2008 Hyundai Tucson
08/01/2018 Category: Service
great Service
always friendly and quick
WILLIAM S., Service Director from Tom Ahl Hyundai responded on 08/01/2018

Thank You for the great survey and for the 5 stars.  We are happy you had a positive experience.  Thanks again!!

Roger S.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Lucky my wheel didn't fall off!
Just days after a tire rotation, I discovered the lugnuts on my front right wheel were loose. One was so loose I could turn it with my fingers. Their careless mechanic rendered my vehicle unsafe and let me drive away like that. Results could have been catastrophic.
WILLIAM S., Service Director from Tom Ahl Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

I have been trying to contact you regarding your last visit.  Please call me at your earliest convenience. Thak you.

LP
Louann P.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Friendly efficient service
My car was quickly serviced by friendly technician
WILLIAM S., Service Director from Tom Ahl Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

Thanks for the great review and for the 5 stars!!!  We greatly appreciate it!!

John S.
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
The wait for the rapid oil change was much longer than I anticipated based on past experience. However, the quality of work and the customer service is always top notch.
Jeff V. from Tom Ahl Hyundai responded on 07/28/2018

We apologize for longer wait time to complete oil change and will work toward improving timeliness.  Thank you for sharing your feedback.

James D.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
people
people
WILLIAM S., Service Director from Tom Ahl Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Thanks for taking the time to respond to the survey. Your loyalty to the dealership is greatly appropriated. We also appreciate the 5 stars!!

Shannon C.
Harlan, IN
07/19/2018
Very satisfied customer
Just leased a Hyundai Elantra GT today from Terry Hensley. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and made me feel welcome. Terry is a 'no pressure' salesman and I appreciate that--in fact we drove almost an hour just to see him as he was quite helpful over the phone and was willing to help me find the best deal for my budget. The entire process was quick, painless, and I was out the door. I would recommend Terry and Tom Ahl to anyone! Thanks Terry! I love my new car!
A quick shout out to Wade Wright in the finance office. Thanks Wade for making my lease a smooth process. I have never leased a vehicle before and was a bit nervous. However, your friendliness and knowledge made me feel comfortable.
WILLIAM S., Service Director from Tom Ahl Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

I am excited you had such an amazing experience with our dealership. Your awesome survey as greatly appreciated. Enjoy your Hyundai!!!

Richard S.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Rating Tom Ahl dealership
The great way you are treated by everyone at the dealership. Very comfortable waiting area. Like the popcorn and the fresh coffee.
WILLIAM S., Service Director from Tom Ahl Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Thanks for the great survey and the kind words!! We appreciate and value you as a loyal customer.

Christine C.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
07/18/2018 Category: Service
They try to make it right.
Five stars

One star
Unless you have ten years to get something done I Would go elsewhere for timeliness.
WILLIAM S., Service Director from Tom Ahl Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thanks for taking my call earlier. I apologize for any inconveniences we may have caused on your last service visit.  Please accept my apologies.  I am glad to hear your enjoying your new Hyundai.

Jeffrey K.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/18/2018 Category: Service
5 star service at a 3 star price!
At Tom Ahl's Hyundai, you get that expert service you know and trust from most any dealer, but at a price you can afford! Plus, they don't pressure you into an up-sale; they'll do what you need to keep your car running well, and make recommendations, but never coerce you into something based on price.
WILLIAM S., Service Director from Tom Ahl Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for filling the survey out and for the 5 stars!  We greatly appreciate the kind words.

BT
Betty T.
2004 Hyundai Xg350
07/17/2018 Category: Service
14 Years of Great Service
We have always received top of the line service from the Tom Ahl team.
Have told our friends how satisfied we have been for 14 years of service.
WILLIAM S., Service Director from Tom Ahl Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for being a loyal customer with our dealership.  We truly appreciate it and value you.  Thank you!!