Overall Rating 4.4374987/5Overall Rating 4.4374987/5Overall Rating 4.4374987/5Overall Rating 4.4374987/5rating 4.4374987
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Anna, OH
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Poor
It took them 4 hours for an oil change when I even had an appointment time
WILLIAM S., Service Director from Tom Ahl Hyundai responded on 07/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey.  I apologize we did not meet your expectations.  I called and left a voicemail asking for a return phone call so I can have the opportunity to talk to you about your service visit and earn your trust to continue servicing your Hyundai.

Daniel C.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service at Tom Ahl Dealership!
My Service Coordinator, Adam, has helped me maintain my car since I purchased it at Tom Ahl. He provides excellent customer service and I trust him. Everyone I encounter while at the dealership is friendly and helpful.
WILLIAM S., Service Director from Tom Ahl Hyundai responded on 07/20/2019

Thank you for the great review.  We appreciate and value you as a Tom Ahl customer.  It is always nice to hear such positive feedback from our customers about their experiences here at the dealership.  Thanks again.

KA
Kayode A.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Quick attendance.
Friendly atmosphere of working people.
WILLIAM S., Service Director from Tom Ahl Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

Thank you for the great review and for the 5 star rating. We always appreciate hearing positive feedback from our customers and their experiences with us at our dealership. Thanks again.

Deborah M.
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Always accommodating
Always call with a review of work to be done before proceeding
WILLIAM S., Service Director from Tom Ahl Hyundai responded on 07/10/2019

Thank you for the great review and for the 5 star rating. We greatly appreciate it. We always like hearing such positive feedback from our customers while trying to offer the best service each visit. Thanks again.

Kimberly B.
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Having your car serviced is stressful...
... unless you have it serviced at Tom Ahl! From start to finish, I felt like they were on my team. They made a huge repair completely painless! The best in the business!!!
WILLIAM S., Service Director from Tom Ahl Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you for the awesome review and the positive feedback. We always appreciate hearing when our customers have an enjoyable experience with us at the dealership. We try to offer each customer the best service each visit. We truly value you as a Tom Ahl customer. Thanks again.

Rockford, OH
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Reliable Service you can trust
Very quick and also friendly service.Like I said...reliable service you can trust.
WILLIAM S., Service Director from Tom Ahl Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey and for the 5 star rating. We greatly appreciate it. We always appreciate hearing such positive feedback from our customers and their experiences with us at our dealership. Thanks again.

Delphos, OH
2009 Hyundai Sonata
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Routine oil change
Friendly staff, know how long it will take upon arrival so you have the option to wait and waiting area comfortable.
WILLIAM S., Service Director from Tom Ahl Hyundai responded on 07/03/2019

Thank you for the great review and for the 5 star rating.  We greatly appreciate it.  We always try to offer each customer the best experience each time they visit us at the dealership.  Thanks again.

Saint Henry, OH
07/03/2019 Category: Service
16k check up
They got my vehicle in early and let me know everything they were doing and asked if there was something else that needed if I wanted them to do it now also.
WILLIAM S., Service Director from Tom Ahl Hyundai responded on 07/03/2019

Thank you for the great review and for the 5 star rating. We truly and value you as a Tom Ahl customer.  We take pride in our work and try to offer each customer the best service each visit. Thanks again.

Tom M.
06/30/2019 Category: Service
Friendly efficient clean
They made room to get me in due to my schedule changing and got work done in good time
WILLIAM S., Service Director from Tom Ahl Hyundai responded on 06/30/2019

Thank you for the great review and for rating us the 5 stars.  We truly appreciate if. We always like hearing such positive feedback from our customers and their experiences with us at our dealership. Thanks again.

DJ
Dale J.
06/28/2019 Category: Service
make you feel that you are important want to help you.
WILLIAM S., Service Director from Tom Ahl Hyundai responded on 06/28/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey and for rating us  the 5 stars. We truly appreciate it. We always appreciate hearing positive feedback from our customers and their experiences with us at our dealership. Thanks again.

Joy B.
2012 Hyundai Azera
06/26/2019 Category: Service
I had to utilize the body shop for a repair, and they accommodated my request to also take my car over to the service area for an oil change & tire rotation that I needed. They estimated 2 days of work, but it was done in 1 day; and when I picked up my car it had been swept out and washed, which was totally unexpected but was a nice surprise! I appreciate the wonderful service I have always received and the very nice waiting areas that are provided. I definitely recommend your dealership!
WILLIAM S., Service Director from Tom Ahl Hyundai responded on 06/27/2019

Thank you for the great review and the kind words in your review. We greatly appreciate it. We try to offer each customer the best service when they visit us at the dealership. Thanks again.

BT
Betty T.
Van Wert, OH
2004 Hyundai Xg350
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Have been going to Tom Ahl Hyundai for service for 15 years for my 2004 350 XG. Have always received top of the line service. Have always told our friends of the great service we receive at Tom Ahl's.
This car has treated us well and it is always good to hear them say all OK when service is completed.
Will be returning for service as long as we have this vehicle. All staff have been great to work with, especially Adam in the Hyundai service area.
WILLIAM S., Service Director from Tom Ahl Hyundai responded on 06/25/2019

Thank you for the great review and and the kind words. We truly appreciate it. We try to make each customers service visit easy and enjoyable. Thank you for being such a loyal Tom Ahl customer over the years.

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/24/2019 Category: Service
As always, the service was over and above expectations.
WILLIAM S., Service Director from Tom Ahl Hyundai responded on 06/25/2019

Thank you for the great review and the kind words.  We always appreciate hearing positive feedback from our customers from their experiences with us at the dealership.  Thanks for being a loyal Tom Ahl customer.

AH
April H.
2012 Hyundai Accent
Service department
Dale and Adam were very nice and explain everything that they had to do with putting my mirror on my vehicle they did it in a timely manner and I'm very impressed and would definitely come back for
WILLIAM S., Service Director from Tom Ahl Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey and for rating us the 5 stars.  We always appreciate hearing such positive feedback from our customers.  We try to offer the best service to each customer while earning their trust.  Thanks again.

James B.
Lakeview, OH
2014 Hyundai Accent
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Trust based on past business dealings
Very satisfied with service and cost
WILLIAM S., Service Director from Tom Ahl Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey and for rating us the 5 stars.  We greatly appreciate it.  We always appreciate hearing such positive feedback from our customers about their experiences with us at the dealership.  Thanks again.

Deborah H.
Bluffton, OH
06/21/2019 Category: Service
appreciate car pickup and delivery
Wonderful business I have dealt with for over 30 years
WILLIAM S., Service Director from Tom Ahl Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for the great review and the kind words.  We greatly appreciate it.  We try to offer our customers the best experience when they visit us at the dealership.  We truly value you as a Tom Ahl customer.  Thanks again.

Competent
Does great quick work!
WILLIAM S., Service Director from Tom Ahl Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for the great review and for rating us the 5 stars.  We truly appreciate it.  We always like hearing such positive feedback from our customers and their experiences at the dealership.  Thanks again.

DK
Dean K.
Bluffton, OH
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Great
Great Job
WILLIAM S., Service Director from Tom Ahl Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey and for rating us the 4 stars.  We truly appreciate it.  We are always happy to hear positive feedback from our customers about their experiences with us at the dealership.  Thanks again.

Saint Marys, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Always great service
Always fast and friendly service staff...
WILLIAM S., Service Director from Tom Ahl Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey and for rating us the 5 stars.  We greatly appreciate hearing the positive feedback from your visit with us at the dealership.  Thank you for being a loyal Tom Ahl customer.

Rick G.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Radio Replacement
The service was cordial and efficient. The length of service was appropriate. I would recommend this business to anyone interested in quality at a fair price.
WILLIAM S., Service Director from Tom Ahl Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey and for rating us the 5 stars.  We truly appreciate it.  We always like hearing positive feedback from our customers about their experiences at the dealership.  Thanks again.