Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

Carol G.
Silver Creek, NE
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Our Hyundai Santa Fe was a
In for service. ..quick and timely
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thanks for your response. We appreciate you coming in. Have a Merry Christmas.

2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/30/2018 Category: Service
free pop corn and very smiley !!!!!!
very nice to me and loaned a car .wonderful in keeping me up on my car !!!!! I would go back to dinsdale for next year car don't know which kind of car yet .
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 11/30/2018

Thanks for your response. Cliff and Diane always try hard to help all our guests. Have a save Weekend!! Thanks again.

MV
Matthew V.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
Very fast and very friendly service.
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Thanks for your positive response. We appreciate you coming in. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

11/18/2018 Category: Service
I was happy that they washed and vacuumed out my car.
It is clean and organized very well.
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thanks for your response. Have a Happy Thanksgiving. We really appreciate you coming in!

Jenny K.
Hastings, NE
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/14/2018 Category: Service
great customer service and a great team of mechanic specialists
Had a great experience with Cliff and Diane. Polite and very knowledgeable. Offered me a loaner car without even asking. That is unheard of at other places!!
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Jenny thanks so much, I am sorry I missed you. We appreciate you coming in.

Saint Paul, NE
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Quick service
We had to replace the engine in a 2013 Hyundai Sonata. Hyundai covered under a good-will warranty and the full service only took one week, from tow to return. We were given a 2019 loaner vehicle which made the loss of a car very manageable!
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thanks for your response. It means alot to us. Have a great day!

Janis S.
Kearney, NE
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Love my Hyundai
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thanks for your response. It is our pleasure to assist you. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Farwell, NE
11/09/2018 Category: Service
All good
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thanks for your response. Have a Happy Thanksgiving Holiday!

Lucile B.
Aurora, NE
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Good experience
Ir was a quick and pleasant visit and I really enjoyed my clean car.
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thanks for coming in. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

YK
Yvonne K.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Recall fix
Part needed was ordered and recall fix done in a timely manner. Courtesy transportation appreciated. Great customer service.
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Thanks for your response. We appreciate you coming in. Have a great day!

Lydia M.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
They never detail
I’ve never had my car so much as vacuumed when taken to this location.
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

Thanks for your response. Diane will be getting a hold of you to discuss. Thank you

EI
Edith I.
Ord, NE
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Very good service
Every time I come here it is relaxing. I know I don't have to worry about my car.
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

Thanks for coming in. Cliff always tries to help our guest feel comfortable. Have great day!

LH
Lacey H.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Oil change/tire fix
They were able to get me in at the last minute, they knew what I needed completed and did a wonderful job.
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thanks for your response. We always try to help our friends. Have a great day!

10/15/2018 Category: Service
5 Star
Excellent service. Very friendly staff. Always work around my schedule. Delivery and pick-up are so nice for a working person.
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thanks for your response. Our Hyundai people try to exceed expectations. Have a great day!

RT
Roberta T.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/10/2018 Category: Service
NA
NA
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Thanks for your response.

YK
Yvonne K.
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service in timely manner
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Thanks for coming in. Have a great day!

Debra B.
10/02/2018 Category: Service
review
I appreciated that they did do the service though they forgot to reset the car so it kept beeping telling me to get it serviced. I called them and said I hoped that the service had indeed been performed though the car was still calling for a service. They said it had and took the time to come to my house to reset it, which I appreciated because I was in the middle of something and couldn't take the time to drive back to their service center. I watched how he reset the car so I can do it next time if they forget.
They also washed the car, which it needed. Thank you.
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Thanks for your response. Once in awhile the system will not reset if though it was done. Sorry for any confusion. Have a great day!

J W.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
courteous=friendly people
customer comes first, satisfying service
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Thanks for your positive response. Have a great day!

PY
Phillip Y.
North Platte, NE
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly
They took very good care of me. They were also very efficient in returning my car in a timely manner.
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

Thanks for your response. Cliff really tries to help all our customers. Have a great day!

TH
Tonya H.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Quick as a Whip
They had me in and out for my oil change way under estimated time given.
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Thanks for your response. Cliff always does a great job. Have a great day. Thanks for coming in.