4.6

Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

LK
Laraine K.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Good customer service at front desk.
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

MV
Matthew V.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Customer service is top notch.
Excellent customer service.
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thanks for your response. We appreciate you coming in. Thanks for choosing Tom Dinsdale Hyundai. Have a great day!

Randy C.
Denver, CO
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Dinsdale Review
Splendid personal service under very difficult circumstances. All the folks I dealt with were helpful and supportive, and very professional. This is a first class operation!
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Randy Thanks for your response. I am very happy it went as fast as it did. Have a great day!

Dianne S.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/24/2019 Category: Service
2 Thumbs Up!
All around great service and Diane is a wonderful customer service rep! Prompt, clean, comfortable and friendly!
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Thanks for your response. Diane does a great job! We appreciate you coming in. Have a great day!

WB
William B.
Cairo, NE
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Well organized and confident.
I always appreciate my experiences at Dinsdales.
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Thanks for your response. We always appreciate you guys coming in. It is all our pleasure. Have a Great week!

EI
Edith I.
Ord, NE
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Quick and easy
Getting serviced at Tom Dinsdale is quick and easy.
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

Thanks for your response. We appreciate you coming in. Have a great day!!

Chad H.
Saint Paul, MN
10/06/2019 Category: Service
Got me in at the end of the day. Super friendly.
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thanks for your response. Have a great day!

Jocelina C.

Carol G.
Silver Creek, NE
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Love that when I have an appointment my car is serviced in a timely manner. Diane, the service secretary is always so nice and helpful. The service manager worked up.3 quotes for new tires and gave me the information..appreciate that he wasn't pushy. We'll be back!
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

Thanks for your response. It is a pleasure to have you come in. Have a great day!

Kearney, NE
2020 Hyundai Palisade
09/17/2019 Category: Service
I was pleased with the waiting/reception area. My car’s service time ran longer than expected but I was updated in a timely manner.

09/17/2019 Category: Service
Thanks
Great service. The courtesy vehicle is so nice. To have them drop you off at home or work and not to have to wait for your vehicle or find a ride is a great benefit. The people are so friendly and accomodating.
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Thanks for your positive response. We appreciate you coming in. Have a great day!

Kearney, NE
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Oil change/ back up camera
We travel to Dinsdales, because of their efficient service and knowledge of our car.
The gentleman who we encountered last time was definitely an asset to the business.
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Thanks for your response. We appreciate you coming in.

John C.

09/09/2019 Category: Service
👍
👍
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Thanks for your response. We appreciate you coming in. We hope you have a great day!

2014 Hyundai Tucson
09/08/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
There are really professional and fast. Btw I really liked the waiting room.
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Thanks for coming in. We appreciate you coming in. Have a great day!

Cedar Rapids, NE
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Available Shuttle
the shuttle service is a definite asset
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 09/06/2019

Thanks for your response. Have a great day!

JV
Judith V.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/02/2019 Category: Service
The Hyundai Team, Cliff & Diane, provide excellent service. Their response to my problem met my needs. Always pleasant & upbeat. Good customer service.
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Thanks for your respopnse. Cliff and Diane do a great job!
Have a great day!

Jose R.
Lexington, NE
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Daina villatoro was great and helpful and she works on the Hyundai side for service

DA
Dana A.
Marquette, NE
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly service!
The receptionist did all she could to help me feel important to their business. They even sent a mechanic over to me to make sure they took care of another concern I had about the car. I felt very satisfied after leaving. I need to return sometime soon to see what can be done about the paint chipping away from the rims. Otherwise, my experience in all was great!
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Thanks for coming in. Have a great day!

HH
Heather H.
Oppelo, AR
2010 Hyundai Elantra
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Car service while on the road
We were needing an oil change and some other repairs done while on the road. Staff were nice here and did a good jo. They were upfront about costs and wait times. Thankful for the Cokes, and popcorn in the lobby. Sales staff were nice too and did not hound us when we walked around the show room floor and told them we were just watining for service. Would come back here again if we were locals.
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

We appreciate you coming in. Also thanks for coming in. You can stop and get popcorn anytime!! Hope you made it home safely.