Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

Ord, NE
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Very good service
Every time I come here it is relaxing. I know I don't have to worry about my car.

LH
Lacey H.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Oil change/tire fix
They were able to get me in at the last minute, they knew what I needed completed and did a wonderful job.
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thanks for your response. We always try to help our friends. Have a great day!

10/15/2018 Category: Service
5 Star
Excellent service. Very friendly staff. Always work around my schedule. Delivery and pick-up are so nice for a working person.
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thanks for your response. Our Hyundai people try to exceed expectations. Have a great day!

RT
Roberta T.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/10/2018 Category: Service
NA
NA
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Thanks for your response.

YK
Yvonne K.
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service in timely manner
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Thanks for coming in. Have a great day!

Debra B.
10/02/2018 Category: Service
review
I appreciated that they did do the service though they forgot to reset the car so it kept beeping telling me to get it serviced. I called them and said I hoped that the service had indeed been performed though the car was still calling for a service. They said it had and took the time to come to my house to reset it, which I appreciated because I was in the middle of something and couldn't take the time to drive back to their service center. I watched how he reset the car so I can do it next time if they forget.
They also washed the car, which it needed. Thank you.
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Thanks for your response. Once in awhile the system will not reset if though it was done. Sorry for any confusion. Have a great day!

J W.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
courteous=friendly people
customer comes first, satisfying service
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Thanks for your positive response. Have a great day!

PY
Phillip Y.
North Platte, NE
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly
They took very good care of me. They were also very efficient in returning my car in a timely manner.
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

Thanks for your response. Cliff really tries to help all our customers. Have a great day!

TH
Tonya H.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Quick as a Whip
They had me in and out for my oil change way under estimated time given.
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Thanks for your response. Cliff always does a great job. Have a great day. Thanks for coming in.

Danette H.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/23/2018 Category: Service
They always do a very nice job
They always do a nice job
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thanks for your response. Have a great day!

GB
Gerald B.
Alton, IL
09/21/2018 Category: Service
STRANDED BUT NOT ALONE
We were from out of town.....~600 miles away and were treated as if we were current customers. Our Sonata engine seized while on our bucket list vacation in the upper Midwest. The Dinsdale service department people, especially the manager Cliff and receptionist, Diane, were very cordial and understanding as well as Hyundai customer service. We definitely appreciate the way we were treated and the information we were given. Their continued cooperation while we are waiting for our vehicle to be repaired by them, is a certainly a comfort to us.
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thanks for your response. We always treat people the way we would want to be treated.

EM
Elle M.
Curtis, NE
2014 Hyundai Accent
09/19/2018 Category: Service
The service is top notch?
The service is awesome.
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thanks for your response. We appreciate you choosing Tom Dinsdale Hyundai. Have a great day!

Sargent, NE
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai
Kept me updated through the whole process even though it took longer than expected. Would recommend!
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thanks for your response. Have a great day!

KH
Kenneth H.
Hampton, NE
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly and fairly quick!
The Service Manager and the Service Desk Secretary are both kind and considerate and very enjoyable. The waiting room at Hyundai not near as nice as the new main service area but still comfortable. Always appreciate the work done there!
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thanks for your positive response. We appreciate you coming in. Have a great day!

CK
Christopher K.
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Quick service. Noticed additional work needed and took care of quickly as well.
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

Thanks for your response. Cliff always strives to help all our guests. Thanks for choosing Tom Dinsdale Hyundai. Have a great day!

PG
Patience G.
Broken Bow, NE
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

Thanks for your positive response. When we get feedback like this we are encouraged to help you and all of our other guests. Have a great day!

Jaimee D.
Dannebrog, NE
08/22/2018 Category: Service
I brought my car in for an oil change, they very kindly drove me to work and picked me back up later that day to get my car! My car was done in less than 2 hours, which compared to all other places i've been with my older vehicles is amazing! Very friendly service, definitely will return/recommend.
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 08/22/2018

Thanks for your response. We always strive to help our guests. Thanks for choosing Tom Dinsdale Hyundai. Have a great day!

Jim G.
Wood River, NE
08/22/2018 Category: Service
A great place
Better than expected
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 08/22/2018

Thanks for your response. We appreciate you coming in. Have a great day!

Hastings, NE
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Dinsdale always does a great job in their Hyundai service department. My last oil change took longer than expected only because I had a leak in the oil gasket which Dinsdale fixed. I had somewhere else to be so they went above and beyond and lent me their loaner so I could make it to my appointment on time. I will definitely be taking my car there again. Thank you Dinsdale Hyundai team especially Diane who communicated with me and trusted me with the loaner. Appreciate it!

08/21/2018 Category: Service
Usually excellent, but not always
Dinsdale overall does an excellent job. Every once in awhile any place will have hiccups. I experienced such a hiccup on my last visit. Took four hours to complete the service. Was also disappointed they didn't vacuum out my car like usual, nor did they wash it. Must have been an off day...
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 08/22/2018

Thanks for your response. We replaced a leaking oil pan seal. It needed to set up for a few hours for sealer to set up for a complete repair. We put you in a loaner, our vacuum broke down and Diane offered to vacuum your vehicle. You declined. And we did wash your vehicle. We hope that you are happy with us. We always aprreciate seeing you and working with you. Have a great day!

SP
Shirley P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Good service, good people
Always good and fast service, very polite people
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 08/21/2018

Thanks for your response. It is alway a pleasure to help our guests. Have a great day!