Overall Rating 4.4999975/5Overall Rating 4.4999975/5Overall Rating 4.4999975/5Overall Rating 4.4999975/5rating 4.4999975
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

08/14/2018 Category: Service
Thanks to Dave and Rory for making my vehicle repair less stressful. Both are so friendly and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend that any collision repair be done by Dinsdale’s.
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thanks for your response, our Collision Repair Center does a fantastic job. Thanks for coming in!

Mc Cook, NE
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Friendly and accommodating--only reason i would not do regular service is distance for me
Appreciate the shuttle service
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Thanks for your response. We wish you were closer to. Have a great day!

Cliff B.
2018 Hyundai Kona
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Great place love going there friendly people do a great job
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Thanks four your positive response. Cliff always enjoys taking care of all our guests. He is the best.

LD
Larry D.
Beaver City, NE
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Great place!
Fast and friendly service. Fixed a minor problem as thou it was something major. The lady behind the desk and the service manager were both great to work with. Living 125 miles out they got my appointment just when I needed it. Reminds me of the service we used to get in the 60s when I was younger. Thanks and keep up the good work.
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 08/01/2018

Thanks for your positive response. Cliff and Diane alway enjoy helping our guests. Thanks for choosing Tom Dinsdale Hyundai. Have a great day!

Janis S.
Kearney, NE
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Great, friendly service
Friendly service
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 08/01/2018

Thanks for your positive response. Cliff always does his best to take care of his guests. Have a great day! Thanks for coming in.

Candice M.
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Trimming repair
The service was good, my car looks new again.
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

Thanks for your response. We appreciate you coming in. Have a great day!

Hastings, NE
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Better than usual
Very friendly & more prompt than usual! Washed my vehicle before giving it back!
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 07/25/2018

Thanks for your response we are happy you came in. Have a great day!

CG
Carol G.
Silver Creek, NE
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Never disappointed with Dinsdale Hyundai! They always live up to my expectations! From check in to check out, friendly and courteous.
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 07/24/2018

Thanks for your positive response. Cliff always strives to help our guests. Diane does a great job also. Have a great day! Thanks for coming in. We appreciate your patronage.

LH
Lacey H.
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful service, convenient, and willing to go the extra mile for their customers.
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 07/23/2018

Thanks for your positive response. Cliff always strives to help all our guests. Again thanks for choosing Tom Dinsdale Hyundai. Have a great day!

Debra S.
Hastings, NE
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Service staff
Great service manager and staff. Very helpful
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thanks for your positive response.
Have a great day!

GN
Gregory N.
Phillips, NE
07/15/2018 Category: Service
convience
Tom Dinsdale service is usually fast and friendly. They have a shuttle in case you need to go somewhere while your car is being serviced.
All the employees I have met are very courteous.
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thanks for your response. It is our pleasure to help our guests. Have a great summer!

Debra B.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
I called in, got the answering machine, but the lady called me back. She was very kind. She helped me work it all out. Got me a vehicle to drive cause I had a home depot delivery I needed to be home for. It all worked out perfect. Thank you Diane!
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thanks for your positive response. Cliff and Diane do a great job.
Have a great weekend.

Sheila S.
Elm Creek, NE
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Blind spot detector
The BSD has been defective since I bought the vehicle. The worked on it again on my last visit. It came on again July 3rd.!
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thanks for your response. Please contact Cliff or Diane and we will get you back in. Or contact Lynn Wilson

Martin M.
Aurora, NE
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/01/2018 Category: Service
Good work takes time
We had issues with our brakes, they got them fixed. Took very long to get done.
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Thanks for your response. We appreciate you waiting. We really encourage our Customers to plan on the whole day. Sometimes repairs do take longer. Have a great day!

PK
Peter K.
07/01/2018 Category: Service
Service is excellent
The Hyundai dealer service is excellent! I came in for a recall! I came back the next week for something that i thought was related to the recall (it was not) Cliff took care of this small issue - he is a keeper and represents the company well!
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Thanks, for your response. Cliff does a great job! Have a great day.

RL
Rosann L.
Columbus, NE
06/26/2018
5 STAR AGAIN !
Cliff & Diane + mechanics are the reason that I will return to Tom Dinsdale Hyundai !
From Cliff (Very Professional) calling me about a recall part that came in and to make an appt., to Diane greeting me ( Great People skills) on the day of the appt and handling the paperwork to the mechanics that work on my car and doing so in a timely and excellent manner.
I APPRECIATE FROM START TO FINISH ! These people truly are professional and care for their customers ! This is why I will return to Tom Dinsdale Hyundia and tell many people of the GREAT SERVICE !
Thank you Cliff , Diane & Mechanics ! Another Job Well Done !
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

Thanks for your response. Cliff and Diane and the techs all work hard to help our guests. Have a great day! Thanks for making ours.

KL
Kevin L.
Columbus, NE
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/26/2018 Category: Service
5 Star AGAIN !
Thank you Cliff , Diane & Mechanics ! Another Job Well Done !
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

Thanks for your response. Cliff and Diane and the Techs all strive hard to help our guests. We appreciate you coming in. Have a great day!

Jerome L.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thanks for your response. At Tom Dinsdale Hyundai we all look forwards to helping our guests any way we can. Have a Great weekend! Stay cool!!!

CK
Christopher K.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Always done with a friendly attitude.
Promptly completed servicing.
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Thanks for coming in. Cliff does a great job. He works hard to satisfy all our guests. Have a great day!

Cherokee Village, AR
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Had 8 am appointment, only to be told several ahead of me. The wait would be 90 minutes. So I waited 90 minutes. The waiting area was comfortable , cozy and refreshments.
LYNN W. from Tom Dinsdale Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thanks for your response. Cliff and Diane always try to get our guests done in a timely manner. Have a great day!