Overall Rating 1.3333333/5rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333

VA

EJ
EMILY J.
08/12/2019 Category: Sales
Awesome Customer Service
I had a great experience buying a new CRV from Gresham Honda. Mike G. was really thorough with everything about it and was easy to talk to. He didn't feel pushy and was very helpful. I am 100% satisfied with my purchase.

Sandy, OR
Honda HR-V
08/12/2019 Category: Sales
Easy and fun experience
I enjoyed the process of buying my car and I found it was easier than I expected. I appreciate the streamlined process and the no nonsense approach to selling cars. I will definitely recommend Gresham Honda to my friends.

LP
LISA P.
Oregon City, OR
08/10/2019 Category: Sales
Quick, easy, pressure-free.
We went in to check out a car to replace one that had just become more expensive to repair than it's odometer warranted, a car I'd found on Carfax with low miles. We were pleased to discover the bumper/window stickers from the ad had now been removed without a trace, indeed, the 13-year-old car was in MINT condition, with no smelly agents used to prep it! So, we hopped in and test drove it, finding the experience excellent. We sat down and talked the opportunities for financing through with our sales representative, declined the warranty, and were given the time we needed to discuss it alone. Once we'd decided there were the usual number of forms to sign, and waiting intervals while approvals came through, during which we enjoyed interesting conversation with our guy. When all was ready for officialdom, the financial man, also charming, had us sign the rest of the papers and we were done. Voille! And there were actually TWO fobs and a trailer hitch to boot! I drove my new used car home, a satisfied customer!

08/04/2019 Category: Sales
New Vehicle Purchase
Not necessarily a bad experience, but 2 things that made the day more grueling. 1. We had a newer sales person and his knowledge of the vehicle we bought was very limited. Could not answer a number of questions without seeking help and sometimes just threw an answer out there that we knew, or found out later, was not correct. He was very polite and professional, just did not have proper training/knowledge on the product he was selling. 2. The wait time for paperwork literally took hours. It was a busy day at the dealership so some delay is understandable. (Also, we were apologized to a number of times for the delay, which helped.) However, it still was hard to sit doing nothing for 3 hours just waiting to sign the papers for our new vehicle. The dealership on the whole is very nice, clean, friendly, and professional with a helpful staff. This is what makes me rate it as a 4 rather than something lower.

08/03/2019 Category: Sales
Excellent car buying experience
This is the second new car I’ve purchased at Tonkin Gresham Honda. I came back because I knew I could expect outstanding customer service and sales people who will make it happen. You’re going to spend half a day with a person when you buy a new car, and they are great people to spend your day with.

ZH
ZELMA H.
08/01/2019 Category: Sales
Excellent sales associate Wilbert
Excellent customer service Wilbert was great, he made sure my car was clean and tank was full of gas .He explain the features of my vehicle to me. He actually took the time out to show me how things function in my car. Wilbert provide lunch , while I was waiting for paperwork to be completed. Highly recommended sales associate. Thanks again for your great service Zelma

ROSE B.
08/01/2019 Category: Sales
No pressure buying experience.
Working with Dane we went in, checked out the CR-V, picked a trim level, agreed on a price, arranged financing, and took the vehicle home: all in one evening.

Tualatin, OR
07/30/2019 Category: Sales
Ok
I just purchased a used Honda Pilot from Tonkin Gresham Honda. I did feel like this was not a great experience though I do like my new car. I found the car online and went in for a test drive. The salesman was very nice and patient. However, when I was getting ready to leave I felt that the situation was getting pushy. I was told that the next morning the car was going to auction and if I wanted it I should get it that day, or it would be gone. I did not buy the car that day. It did not go to auction. I went out of town for a few days and when I returned I decided this car was what I wanted to purchase. The salesman that I originally had was not working on that day., but did send me a message stating that someone else was coming in to look at the car later that night and they could not guarantee that it would still be there if I waited another day. This really bothered me because it sounded like a pressure tactic like the first time I came it. I was planning on purchasing that car that day previous to this conversation. I called to talk to the used car manager, but was only put through to his voice mail. So, I called back, and was told he would be in later, but they connected me with another salesman. I worked with this salesman to plan the purchase of my car. I was very specific in my questions and stressed that I would have a young child with me and, so I wanted have the car ready for purchase when I got there. When I got to the dealership later in the day. Three of the things we discussed became a problem, one that probably could have been avoided if I was able to talk to the sales manager directly. First I was told that the cargo mat I would be given would have to be paid for. $109 which is ridiculous when I was buying a $30,000 vehicle and I had already been told it would be given to me. Then the discount on the extended warranty was not put into place until I questioned it, and it was not as much as I had been told. Finally, the hold check request that I had specifically talked over on the phone became a problem. With the dealership trying to get me to put some of the amount on my credit card. I was pretty unhappy at this point. I told them that it was either honored as discussed or I was leaving. They did honor the hold check request. The entire process ended up taking almost three hours. My child was doing very well, but after that long he was starting to lose his patience and honestly, so was I. I like my new vehicle and I do feel like I got a fair price, however I did feel that it was a pushy environment and that communication between the team members was poor. The salesman that I dealt with first did come in on his day off to complete my sale. He was very nice, but I felt that he was put in a difficult position having to bring each problem to me to solve, when I specifically had tried to avoid that. Finally, the tank of the $30,000 vehicle I just bought was only half full and about four miles down the road the CD player started to act up on my Certified Used Honda. I do however like my car, but I wish the whole experience could have been made more customer centered. The run around was ridiculous.

LK
LETISA K.
Fairview, OR
Honda Civic Sedan
07/29/2019 Category: Sales
Awesome
Great place to get a car.

CODY M.
Great experience
Quick and easy car lease.

DANIEL M.
Damascus, OR
07/28/2019 Category: Sales
Excellent sales staff and purchase process.
We had a terrific experience with Deandre who offered us clear and detailed guidance so we came away with best car for our family.

New car purchase.
Awesome service, very patient. And helpful. I love it.

DEREK R.
07/26/2019 Category: Sales
Great experience
I had a great experience at gresham Honda! Fast and friendly process. Will recommend to others.

RN
We were there 5 hours I think that's 4 hours to long, besides that it was fine

Honda CR-Z
07/25/2019 Category: Sales
Amazing Sales & Finance Team
Always a pleasure to work with everyone at Gresham Tonkon Honda. Brendan is a fantastic salesman and Jim was so nice to work with in finance.

EP
EVALYN P.
Troutdale, OR
07/21/2019 Category: Sales
The people are awesome and the service is great.
I am a repeat customer. I usually take my cars to Juffy Lube but not since buying a Honda (first a HR-V and now a Civic EX), now it's always Honda service. Honda is the first place I thought of when deciding I wanted an upgrade. Salesman was awesome and the process was as streamlined as it could be. Thanks again Honda.

Beaverton, OR
07/20/2019 Category: Sales
Amazing customer service!
We love Gresham Honda! Everyone is very personable and friendly. Amazing customer service! LOVE my new car!

SHERYL W.
Sandy, OR
07/20/2019 Category: Sales
New car purchase
I am very impressed with my salesman, Marcus He is extremely knowledgeable with the two models ( H-RV ex l and C-RV ex l ) and was not pushy about which model to buy. I was able to make an informed decision because of his expertise. I came in knowing pretty much what to pay so that part of the process was easy. He made a very long process easier and feel very lucky to have had him for my salesman! I ultimately bought the C-RV ex l and am extremely thrilled...Thank you Marcus!

TP
THOMAS P.
07/19/2019 Category: Sales
Very nice people
Sales consultant Brendan Wilson helped me get the car I always wanted!!! True professional!! If I need another car I'll be back.