Damascus, OR
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Express service
Got me in and out quickly.

10/13/2019 Category: Sales
Very good car buying experience
Friendly staffs. Fast service. I was able to drive away with a new car much earlier than I expected.

Boring, OR
Chevrolet Colorado
10/03/2019 Category: Sales
Great salesman. Wilbert
All was good except when we went to pay we were asked if we wanted to purchase an extended warranty. We said no. He said you should because we were buying an American car and should buy one for that reason. He then proceeded to tell us story after story about how they have all sorts of problems with these cars. I began to think but I didn't say "Hey you are telling me we just bought from your fine company a piece of junk with only 12,000 miles. Poor salesmanship!!!! Sell your company's strengths. Wilbert did a great job and then turned us over to a less than professional
Money collector.

KF
KYLE F.
Bend, OR
Honda Civic Coupe
10/03/2019 Category: Sales
Fine service, good selection.
The sales person, Wilbert, was great. He is a very calm, kind man that was not pushy and wanted to show me my options. He deserves a raise.
Service was good and very accommodating. The team there is willing to go the extra mile or 400 to get you in a car.
4/5 stars cause the finance was options weren’t what I was looking for.

MARGARET H.
10/03/2019 Category: Service
All was good. I was there for a recall repair
I bought my Honda there 10 years ago. I was there for a recall repair. Everyone was friendly. My car was finished in less than an hour & I was out of there. If I ever need another car I would go there.

Damascus, OR
10/02/2019 Category: Service
A12 Check/service
In general, all good. I’m a little skeptical about the drive-through wheel alignment check showing that all four wheels were out of alignment, considering this was all done when I put the new tires on the car with your dealership a little while back. I initially declined this alignment and will verify with a third-party that this needs to be done, if it turns out to be the case, I will return with the car and let you guys do the alignment.99% of my driving is on the freeway, I would expect that the alignment should hold for sometime.
Ethan W., Fix Op Director from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 10/02/2019

Good afternoon,

Just wanted to reply to you concern regarding an alignment. Please at your convenience brink your vehicle back in and we will complete the alignment at no charge. Our quick check is 99.5% accurate but, I would like to make sure we protect and correct any of the .5 potential inaccurate measurements. This way we learn how to avoid issues moving forward with the quick check.
Ethan Woehl
503-676-7030 direct line

10/01/2019 Category: Service
Always something
Anytime I bring my car in for service there is something that goes wrong. This time I recived a phone call about missing components on my new vehicle. They are the only ones that have worked on my vehicle. I was also almost charged AGAIN for services that are covered under the Honda Care for purchasing a vehicle with their dealer. I am always stunned about how many times one place can drop the ball so dramatically multiple times. I am giving a 4 star ONLY because their service writers are always polite when I go in and i know they don't control what the techs do in the back. However, I do not understand why they never know I have Honda care.

Honda Accord Hybrid
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance appointment

Fairview, OR
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Eqsy qnd efficient
Comfortable waiting area. Usually fester than expected. Prices a bit higher.

Vancouver, WA
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Concerned
Worked to determine my concerns.

Fairview, OR
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Very good service
Repairs were done on time.

Your new phone contact system is not user friendly. In order to talk to a person you have to listen to lots of ads which do not relate to what you want from the dealer. A local number and a local person for service would be so much better.

09/05/2019 Category: Service
detail of the service
All the service managers easily exchange a hello with a smile even if they are not the one directly helping me.

CAROLYN H.
08/29/2019 Category: Service
routine service
routine service was great, as usual, and as I've come to expect in my 13 years of owning an Accord. Several in my family now own Hondas!

Rhododendron, OR
08/24/2019 Category: Sales
Love the Service Dept. team!
I returned to Gresham Honda to buy another car, because Ive loved the service Ive recieved here for 15 years. I trust the Service Dept. They've always been honest, super swift, and so kind. The sales team on this purchase was pleasant and not at all pushy. Easy to deal with. We are a little irritated that when putting full price, cash down, they werent willing to drop more off the price, nor even include a free tank of gas. These seem like simple perks that Dealerships have always given in the past. They wouldnt. But they did make a couple other simple compromises for us, and really were very sharp, proffessional and pleasant. We believe we could have, with some research, found the car cheaper elsewhere, but I wanted to stick with my Gresham Honda Service team. I appreciate and trust this crew.

FV
FRED V.
Honda HR-V
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Express Service
I bought my Honda HR-V from Gresham Honda because you had express service. No appointment necessary. Now you have changed your policy. That stinks!