Overall Rating 1.3333333/5rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333

KD
KATHLEEN D.
09/22/2018 Category: Service

09/22/2018 Category: Service
Please fix
We did not take our car in. There is someone with the same name as mine and you keep mixing us up

Kathi Donohue
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 09/24/2018

I apologize for the mix up! I have gone in and deleted the phone number and email attached to this VIN.  We can update as needed.  Thank you for letting us know!

RF
RAYMOND F.
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Initiative
I received a call from the service manager expressing his apologies for my recent experience. The paperwork for my car’s service had been misplaced, and the service did not happen. I had already been offered a free service, but he offered to pick up my car, have it serviced and returned. It was a nice guesture that I accepted.

05/01/2018 Category: Service
I was told my car would be ready in 35-40 minutes. Over an hour later I realized my car not been moved. I left without getting the service I came in for.
Upon leaving I was offered a free oil change if I would like to come back.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/07/2018

Raymond, I hope we have been able to remedy this mishap for you.  I will be sending you a link to re-score.  Please if you have any further questions or concerns don't hesitate to call us! We appreciate you and hope to see you again.

STEVEN M.
Fairview, OR
Honda Ridgeline
11/01/2017 Category: Service
Staff very friendly
Service done sooner than estimated. Made it less expensive.

11/01/2017 Category: Service
Accessories installed on my new truck
Very friendly staff. Didn’t take as long as estimated so was less expensive. Very cool!!!
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 11/08/2017

Steve, thank you for choosing us! Glad to hear everything went smoothly and you got out sooner than expected!  Based on what you wrote I think you may have miss scored us?  5 stars is the best score we can get.  I will go ahead and send you a re-score if you would like to change it.  Thank you!

CATHERINE H.
HONDA ACCORD SDN
02/18/2017 Category: Service
Bruce Wagstaff
Bruce Wagstaff telephoned me to further discuss my issue. As previously reported the issue is NOT a problem with Honda parts/model - I have loved my car. Bruce offered to follow up with the search and looks as though I will be taking him up on it once I contact my insurance company to help with what I expect will be a very expensive search/repair. Most people have a pet name for their automobiles, looks like I will be looking forward to naming my automobile's pet.

02/18/2017 Category: Service
Not throuogh
The service department lacks either the knowledge or equipment to evaluate the problem I had this time. I am a long time loyal customer and while I realize that the problem I came in with is not the fault or either Honda product or due to an error in previous service. The problem is a common one and not new to the industry - I find it unforgivable that the only option to my issue (used by more than one employee as if scripted) "Yeah, sorry about your luck." I refuse to believe that a car that I purchased new not more than 4 years ago has the ability to be brought down to it's hub caps by a rodent, especially when I brought it in on February 16, 2017 and it had a complete routine maintenance on December 28, 2016, that is approximately 49 days. The service department is unable to scope with a camera, vacuum the system or find an dead object within the ventilation system.
Bruce W., Parts and Service Director from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 02/20/2017

Catherine,

Thanks for speaking with me today regarding the issue on your Accord.  The technician states that he performed a complete cleaning to remove any debris and odor, however we are totaly prepared to go deeper into the vent system upon your request. Rodents are no fun!

Please contact me directly as needed.

Bruce Wagstaff

DIANE R.
HONDA CIVIC HYBRID
07/19/2016 Category: Service
smells better
Thank you for the credit to my dealership account, and reassurance that the smell in the car will dissipate in time. I still hope that an unscented option will offered in the future. This is the second hybrid I've purchased from Tonkin, and the service has always been exemplary.

07/19/2016 Category: Service
where is my 15% off wild card savings?
I spent over $500 in part and service and the cashier did not honor the 15% wild card discount, or even give me $10 off for the scheduled service. The service department used some floral spray, in the filters they sold me. Why? Feel free to apply the 15% refund directly to the card used to pay the bill that day. Thanks, Honda.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 07/20/2016

Thank you Diane for working with us to resolve these matters. Your business is appreciated!

TG
TIFFANY G.
Zillah, WA
04/20/2016 Category: Sales
Management Resolved!
I was contacted personally by management and sent a check for a fill up. He was very courteous, professional and apologized. It wouldn't have been a big deal, except for I drove three hours to get to their dealership for the car I wanted. Thank you!

04/20/2016 Category: Sales
Salesman was good, but didn't fill up the tank.
Experience was okay. No fuel provided. When I left on my new car, the gas light came on. I drove down the street and filled up for $30. First time a dealership wouldn't provide gas.
Rick P., General Sales Manager from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/05/2016

Thanks for the feedback Tiffany and it was nice speaking with you.  I was pleased to be able improve this situation for you.

Ricky Pennington
General Sales Manager
(503) 667-7077 ext 4709

Vancouver, WA
Honda Civic Coupe
08/18/2019 Category: Sales
Positive experience
Thank you for making buying a new car a pleasant experience, Robert took very good care of us and was very patient.

Mike was so helpful!
After around a year we finally got some answers as to why we are having some trouble with keeping oil in our van. Thank you for answering my many questions😊

VA
Nice professional environment. You

DAREN W.
Troutdale, OR
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Good honest service and prices
Been to this location about 3 times now and the crew is always helpful and reasonably fast.

CA
CHRIS A.
Timely Service
Service was conducted as promised with minimal wait time. Comfortable lobby to wait in.

MICHAEL L.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
As always quick, courteous, reasonable service from great people!!

SD
SUSAN D.
Honda Civic Sedan
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Always great place to get car oil change.

JANET W.
Fairview, OR
Honda Fit
08/16/2019 Category: Service
The first Service advisor nearest the room they do the service was pleasant, professional and helpful

DA
DAVID A.
08/15/2019 Category: Service
B12 Service on 2018 Honda CRV
Went in today for a B12 service on my Honda CRV. Jamie helped me and was great.

Great communication, service, and experience. This dealership is great!

JOYCE C.
08/15/2019 Category: Service
As always, service was friendly and timely.

Vancouver, WA
Honda Accord Coupe
Gresham Honda Service Department
Timely, thorough, friendly service.

SJOERD C.
08/14/2019 Category: Service
All ways receive excellent service on my Honda

JAMES G.
Troutdale, OR
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Air bag replacement for a CRV
Work done in a timely manner. Staff is always helpful and courteous.

CD
CARL D.
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, professional, nice people.
Dealt with Jamie Powers. Very pleased with service and attention with follow up calls. However, very disappointed that I have a 2017 CRV that I bought new from Tonkin and am still waiting for the Audio Update. My phone functions are affected, the audio reception is very poor, and I am certainly not comfortable with my screen BLACKING OUT. Please address this issue so that I can enjoy my vehicle as intended.