Overall Rating 1.3333333/5rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333
Latest Review about 1 month ago

KD
KATHLEEN D.
09/22/2018 Category: Service

09/22/2018 Category: Service
Please fix
We did not take our car in. There is someone with the same name as mine and you keep mixing us up

Kathi Donohue
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 09/24/2018

I apologize for the mix up! I have gone in and deleted the phone number and email attached to this VIN.  We can update as needed.  Thank you for letting us know!

RF
RAYMOND F.
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Initiative
I received a call from the service manager expressing his apologies for my recent experience. The paperwork for my car’s service had been misplaced, and the service did not happen. I had already been offered a free service, but he offered to pick up my car, have it serviced and returned. It was a nice guesture that I accepted.

05/01/2018 Category: Service
I was told my car would be ready in 35-40 minutes. Over an hour later I realized my car not been moved. I left without getting the service I came in for.
Upon leaving I was offered a free oil change if I would like to come back.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/07/2018

Raymond, I hope we have been able to remedy this mishap for you.  I will be sending you a link to re-score.  Please if you have any further questions or concerns don't hesitate to call us! We appreciate you and hope to see you again.

STEVEN M.
Fairview, OR
Honda Ridgeline
11/01/2017 Category: Service
Staff very friendly
Service done sooner than estimated. Made it less expensive.

11/01/2017 Category: Service
Accessories installed on my new truck
Very friendly staff. Didn’t take as long as estimated so was less expensive. Very cool!!!
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 11/08/2017

Steve, thank you for choosing us! Glad to hear everything went smoothly and you got out sooner than expected!  Based on what you wrote I think you may have miss scored us?  5 stars is the best score we can get.  I will go ahead and send you a re-score if you would like to change it.  Thank you!

CATHERINE H.
HONDA ACCORD SDN
02/18/2017 Category: Service
Bruce Wagstaff
Bruce Wagstaff telephoned me to further discuss my issue. As previously reported the issue is NOT a problem with Honda parts/model - I have loved my car. Bruce offered to follow up with the search and looks as though I will be taking him up on it once I contact my insurance company to help with what I expect will be a very expensive search/repair. Most people have a pet name for their automobiles, looks like I will be looking forward to naming my automobile's pet.

02/18/2017 Category: Service
Not throuogh
The service department lacks either the knowledge or equipment to evaluate the problem I had this time. I am a long time loyal customer and while I realize that the problem I came in with is not the fault or either Honda product or due to an error in previous service. The problem is a common one and not new to the industry - I find it unforgivable that the only option to my issue (used by more than one employee as if scripted) "Yeah, sorry about your luck." I refuse to believe that a car that I purchased new not more than 4 years ago has the ability to be brought down to it's hub caps by a rodent, especially when I brought it in on February 16, 2017 and it had a complete routine maintenance on December 28, 2016, that is approximately 49 days. The service department is unable to scope with a camera, vacuum the system or find an dead object within the ventilation system.
Bruce W., Parts and Service Director from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 02/20/2017

Catherine,

Thanks for speaking with me today regarding the issue on your Accord.  The technician states that he performed a complete cleaning to remove any debris and odor, however we are totaly prepared to go deeper into the vent system upon your request. Rodents are no fun!

Please contact me directly as needed.

Bruce Wagstaff

DIANE R.
HONDA CIVIC HYBRID
07/19/2016 Category: Service
smells better
Thank you for the credit to my dealership account, and reassurance that the smell in the car will dissipate in time. I still hope that an unscented option will offered in the future. This is the second hybrid I've purchased from Tonkin, and the service has always been exemplary.

07/19/2016 Category: Service
where is my 15% off wild card savings?
I spent over $500 in part and service and the cashier did not honor the 15% wild card discount, or even give me $10 off for the scheduled service. The service department used some floral spray, in the filters they sold me. Why? Feel free to apply the 15% refund directly to the card used to pay the bill that day. Thanks, Honda.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 07/20/2016

Thank you Diane for working with us to resolve these matters. Your business is appreciated!

TG
TIFFANY G.
Zillah, WA
04/20/2016 Category: Sales
Management Resolved!
I was contacted personally by management and sent a check for a fill up. He was very courteous, professional and apologized. It wouldn't have been a big deal, except for I drove three hours to get to their dealership for the car I wanted. Thank you!

04/20/2016 Category: Sales
Salesman was good, but didn't fill up the tank.
Experience was okay. No fuel provided. When I left on my new car, the gas light came on. I drove down the street and filled up for $30. First time a dealership wouldn't provide gas.
Rick P., General Sales Manager from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/05/2016

Thanks for the feedback Tiffany and it was nice speaking with you.  I was pleased to be able improve this situation for you.

Ricky Pennington
General Sales Manager
(503) 667-7077 ext 4709

DELORES H.
Troutdale, OR
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Simply Easy
Steve made an appointment that worked for me over the phone. It was completed on the time he said. He explained the invoice to me, told me when to come back. Simple & easy.
Thanks Steve

JERRY M.
11/02/2019 Category: Service
NICE PEOPLE
GOT THE JOB DONE IN TIME.

SHARI S.
Hood River, OR
11/01/2019 Category: Sales
Absolutely the best!
I have to say to say this was the most pleasant car buying experience I've EVER had, and I'm a grandma! Dane was the best, and I'm very pleased with the delivery service. We'll be contacting Dane in a few years when my daughter is ready to buy!

THOMAS S.
Parkdale, OR
11/01/2019 Category: Sales
Dustin and Marcus rock
Friendly service that was never pushy.

SE

CD
CATHARINE D.
Honda Civic Cpe
Friendly, efficient service.
From my phone call to make an appointment, the friendly greeting when I arrived, the recommendation of what I needed, and sending me on my way, I felt I was seeing old friends. I’ve always gotten great service here.

RJ
RONALD J.
Boring, OR
Battery replacement
I came in with a battery that was week and found out it was under warranty and they replaced it. The job was done in about an hour.

LG
LORI G.
Honda Civic Sedan
Great service, great people
Great people, service is always on time, prices always fair.

Troutdale, OR
Good job
Good job

10/30/2019 Category: Sales
Great experience!
My family has now purchased 4 vehicles through Tonkin and each experience has been fantastic. Great communication, knowledge and a great deal on a vehicle. I felt very comfortable making a deal on a vehicle with this company and would do so again. I’d absolutely recommend to a friend to purchase through them.0

Vancouver, WA
Honda Civic Coupe
Tire

West Linn, OR
Chevrolet K1500C
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Great place to have your vehicle serviced!

NK
NATALYA K.
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Above and beyond what I expected
Attentive and listened to the problem we had.. fixed the issue and eliminated my stress.. great service