Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5

SHARI S.
Hood River, OR
11/01/2019 Category: Sales
Absolutely the best!
I have to say to say this was the most pleasant car buying experience I've EVER had, and I'm a grandma! Dane was the best, and I'm very pleased with the delivery service. We'll be contacting Dane in a few years when my daughter is ready to buy!

THOMAS S.
Parkdale, OR
11/01/2019 Category: Sales
Dustin and Marcus rock
Friendly service that was never pushy.

10/30/2019 Category: Sales
Great store
Everyone was pleasant

10/30/2019 Category: Sales
Great experience!
My family has now purchased 4 vehicles through Tonkin and each experience has been fantastic. Great communication, knowledge and a great deal on a vehicle. I felt very comfortable making a deal on a vehicle with this company and would do so again. I’d absolutely recommend to a friend to purchase through them.0

Honda Civic Si Coupe
Awesome staff
My experience as a first time car buyer was a bit scary. But Brendan and Tanner were super awesome and very knowledgeable! And made everything easy!

Camas, WA
10/28/2019 Category: Sales
Genuine, Kind, Caring, listen to your needs and find you a vehicle that exceeds expectations!
This place is amazing! Their customer service, vehicles and prices are unbeatable and unmatched . Mike Gunderson exceeded all of my expectations, as a first time car buyer I was not too excited about the car buying process. But to my pleasent surprise Mike Gunderson and everyone here to be honest made it painless , easy , fun and exciting. I was almost losing hope having visited several other dealerships before this dealership. But the vehicles , staff and customer service especially Mike Gunderson who I worked with to find my perfect vehicle were such a breath of fresh air!! Would recommend to anyone !!! An outstanding experience

10/28/2019 Category: Sales
The people were nice and willing to work with us
I gave them the criteria and told them there was no negotiating on the payment and they made it to where it was less than the payment I said I would do everyone was very nice

DARREN P.

GP
GILMER P.
10/26/2019 Category: Sales
Friendly and understanding
Every one was great. They knew that we had a recent bad experience with another dealership and they were determined to make sure we left happy. From the moment I walked in it was all hands in. Management to finance i was taken care of. I’m very satisfied with the price and the finance deal I got. Also my kids left happy with a Carfax fox, all I’ve heard since leaving is “show me the Carfax”! Thank you, all of you!

TESHOME M.
10/25/2019 Category: Sales
About my last purchase
I really liked the way they give services to customers. There's a great customer service. I want to thank all of them. Keep your good work up

10/21/2019 Category: Sales
Awesome, helpful staff
I went in there with a firm price for the car I was looking for, and the staff were friendly and helpful with attempting to get the numbers I asked for

KH
KEITH H.
Salem, OR
Honda Fit
Great experience, professional staff
Michael Prickett was very friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. I had a great experience from the first email exchange until we shook hands and I left in my new (2016) Fit. I knew exactly what I wanted and how much I was prepared to spend the minute I stepped onto the lot. He explained all of the options and additional products available to me, but he didn't try to sell me anything I didn't want. I made a fair offer and got a fair price. The whole test drive, trade-in appraisal, negotiation, financing, and delivery were completed in just about two hours, about half as long as I would have expected. Josh Muma, the finance specialist, was also very agreeable and a pleasure to deal with.

AG
ANATOLY G.
Honda Insight
10/20/2019 Category: Sales
Marcus helped me find the right car, i appreciates his customer service. I’d refer anyone here to buy their next car.

TW
TOBY W.
Brightwood, OR
Honda Accord Sedan
Poor overall experience
Robert the salesman did a great job identifying our wants and needs; and providing honest feedback to choose the best vehicle for us. The car itself is great; but I would have bought elsewhere if I wasn't pressed to get a vehicle. The finance person was very unprofessional and arrogant, they low balled us on the trade after promising much more to get us there; and the whole purchase experience took five hours. The salesman did very well; and I am happy with the vehicle, but this was easily the worst purchase experience I have ever had.

KE
KIRK E.
10/19/2019 Category: Sales
Painless
Dane made the entire experience painless and so easy to do. It’s apparent his goal is to make long term customers for himself and his business because we were treated with kindness which is never something I’d expect to feel at an auto dealership. My spouse and I had a really bad experience last year purchasing his car at Tonkin Mazda. This was a complete 180 and we will be recommending people as well as coming back.