Overall Rating 1.3333333/5rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333

MK
MICHAEL K.
Sandy, OR
Always friendly
Even though I showed up without an appointment, the service staff members were awesome.

I was told about 90 minutes to get my oil changed, in reality it only took about 30. Someone didn't show for their appointment apparently.

FV
FRED V.
Express Service
I bought my Honda HR-V from Gresham Honda because you had express service. No appointment necessary. Now you have changed your policy. That stinks!

DREW D.
Service and sales staff
I continue to be impressed with the professional and efficient maintenance service I receive at Gresham Honda. And I was pleased with the knowledgeable and friendly sales staff who assisted with a test drive of a new CR-V and appraisal of my current Honda. Good cars, good dealership!

BR
BRUCE R.
Honda Ridgeline
Best Service and Friendliest Staff
Drive in to the Service Reception lane and immediately greeted by one of the great Service managers (Steve).
Verify the work to be done and ask a a couple of questions regarding my vehicle then shown to the waiting areas.
Time estimate for work to be completed was spot on. Steve went over work and the safety/condition report on my vehicle and I was on my way.
If asked, I would recommend Tonkin Honda to a friend.

MICK L.
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Very good. The customer service people are courteous and professional. I get free oil changes for the ownership of the vehicle and it only costs me a few hundred dollars each oil change. (lol).

Troutdale, OR

TA
TERSEA A.
Friendly
Michael was very good. He answered all my questions and explained everything with the questions that I asked and was very thorough about it I would give him a rating of 5

TF
THERESA F.
Always friendly & speedy service

GS
GEORGE S.
Customer Focused
I needed to get an oil change and a brake light fixed in a hurry because our plans for the weekend changed. Although I did not have an appointment the service department had me drop the car off and was able to fit me in!! Thank you

SAM M.
Tigard, OR
Thanks kindly guys 😘
Good quality,perfect services,kindly and friendly guys 😘

1sr Service
Speedy but expensive. Mediocre kids play area/tiny room

Recall of the recall
Service Dept expected me and the repair took the hour they told me to expect. Waiting room was spacious and clean, and the TV wasn't on so loud that it was distracting.

BW
BRIAN W.
Steve is Awesome
I really like working with Steve Tichy. He is very knowledgeable and professional.

AD
ANNETTE D.
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
They got me in and out in a reasonable time and I appreciate the courteous woman that helped me!

KIMBERLY S.
08/20/2019 Category: Service
My service overall was just ok. Six hours and no communication from my service representative. He is the only one on the service team that has ever been this way and we have been a Honda family for over 20 years.

VY
VALERIE Y.
08/18/2019 Category: Service
Nice people and I really trust them.
Time after time I am treated with respect and given knowledgeable, professional advice. I have complete trust in all the service writers. I know they will do the job the correct way, the cheapest way with out any pressure on me. Thank you and keep up the great work. Valerie Yeates 2012 Honda Accord.

Mike was so helpful!
After around a year we finally got some answers as to why we are having some trouble with keeping oil in our van. Thank you for answering my many questions😊

DAREN W.
Troutdale, OR
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Good honest service and prices
Been to this location about 3 times now and the crew is always helpful and reasonably fast.

CA
CHRIS A.
Timely Service
Service was conducted as promised with minimal wait time. Comfortable lobby to wait in.

MICHAEL L.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
As always quick, courteous, reasonable service from great people!!