Overall Rating 1.3333333/5rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333
Latest Review about 1 month ago

DELORES H.
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Simply Easy
Steve made an appointment that worked for me over the phone. It was completed on the time he said. He explained the invoice to me, told me when to come back. Simple & easy.
Thanks Steve

JERRY M.
11/02/2019 Category: Service
NICE PEOPLE
GOT THE JOB DONE IN TIME.

SE
STEVEN E.
Honda
Nice friendly group efficient

CD
CATHARINE D.
Honda Civic Cpe
Friendly, efficient service.
From my phone call to make an appointment, the friendly greeting when I arrived, the recommendation of what I needed, and sending me on my way, I felt I was seeing old friends. I’ve always gotten great service here.

RJ
RONALD J.
Boring, OR
Battery replacement
I came in with a battery that was week and found out it was under warranty and they replaced it. The job was done in about an hour.

LG
LORI G.
Honda Civic Sedan
Great service, great people
Great people, service is always on time, prices always fair.

Good job
Good job

Vancouver, WA
Honda Civic Coupe
Tire

West Linn, OR
Chevrolet K1500C
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Great place to have your vehicle serviced!

NK
NATALYA K.
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Above and beyond what I expected
Attentive and listened to the problem we had.. fixed the issue and eliminated my stress.. great service

JODI G.
Honda Civic Sedan
Very friendly and efficient
Great job!

JQ
JOHN Q.
Honda Element
Friendly staff
There staff is always nice each time I come in. They always let me know what my car needs nut stress not pushy about getting them done and I appreciate that.

MEI L.
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Same great service. Steve is amazing and gets you sorted out strait away so that you don’t need to wait too long. Fantastic individual and great service.

10/28/2019 Category: Service
Very professional
Friendly, quick service

JAMES G.
CRV service appointment
Great service job as usual.

Mike is amazing
Mike is a problem solver always ready to help. Every time I call now I just ask for him.

BRADLEY B.
Honda Civic Cpe
Honda Service
Awesome service as usual... Now they can check your tire alignment as you drive your car in... amazing...

STEVEN M.
Fairview, OR
Honda Ridgeline
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Friendliness of staff!
My oil change was performed sooner than estimated. Very nice!!!

XD
XI D.
Clackamas, OR
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Very nice service
Every body so nice there

Hood River, OR
10/25/2019 Category: Service
The Service Department employees are great
I have been very pleased with the service I have received from all of the Service Department employees. I switched to this dealership for my service after being very unhappy with the dealer I had been using for over 30 years. I feel that the employees are being honest with me and not pressuring me to perform services or replace parts that are not really needed. Good job!