AP
Knowledgeable, good communication and took care of all my concerns in 1 day

MARK S.
01/16/2020
Quick, friendly, competent
Was very happy with results!

SCOTT S.
Jeep Patriot
01/13/2020
Professional, affordable service
As I said in the headline, Tony's offers professional & affordable service. They have always done an amazing job with my vehicle.

Renee S.
Phoenix, AZ
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
01/09/2020
Great service once again
This is just a great team, ready to help you. They are on time, attentive and helpful to their customers. I've been going to Tony's Service Center for a long time, because I trust them.

01/03/2020
Service of Lexus RX350
All good.

KP
Kim P.
Lexus RX 450h
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Kim said the business provided good service. Dan was really nice.

PN
PETER N.
Volkswagen Touareg
12/31/2019

Nissan Rogue
12/24/2019
Great service. High trust.
Great service. High trust.

LR
Linda R.
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Linda said she's been going to the business for quite a while and he has always been great and good in explaining everything. She does recommend this place.

Jane L.
12/18/2019
Very good service
I always get the best service and know i can depend on the expertise of the mechanics to do the job right.

GB
Giovanni b.
11/27/2019
Extremely reliable
About ten days ago I left for an out of state trip.
After few days some of my condo neighbors emailed me to inform me that my Jeep had a flat tire.
Because I had a guarantee on the tires, I called Tony's to give him a head up, so that I could go and replace it when back to Phoenix.
He told me that he would have sent one of his mechanic to go and jack it up and replace the tire.
I called today to find out whether he had made any arrangements and he told me that he did it the same day I reported it to him.
Could not believe it.
We have in our neighborhood not a Triple AAA service, we have a Triple TTT
Giovanni Belluso

PN
PETER N.
Volkswagen Touareg
11/27/2019
I always use Tony’s. They provide excellent service and are able to communicate with a non-mechanic like myself. I highly recommend them without reservation.

ZS
Zineta S.
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Zineta said they seem like an honest place and they do good work.

AG
Andrew G.
11/26/2019
No games
I have been going to Tony"s for several years and have always gotten great service and Dan has fair prices.

angela s.
11/25/2019
Fast, kind great service and conversations while I wait.
Great service with a smile and good conversation while I wait. Fast, close and reasonable.