RX
Rae X.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Rae said the staff was polite. The service was affordable and completed in a timely manner.

CT
CHRISTINE T.
Mercedes-Benz C230
06/25/2018
Excellent service!
My colleague has been going to Topline for over 20 years for his car service and he recommended Topline to me for an AC repair. Ali was very friendly and I was very pleased that he can take my car in quickly and make the process very easy. Not only that, but he was able to give me a ride to my work place, which I really appreciate. Zim, the owner was very knowledgeable and professional and informed me what was done on my car. His work is very thorough and I couldn’t be happier to have my AC finally working again! Thank you Zim and Ali for your excellent work!

TL
Trulee L.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Trulee said the service was very smooth. This business let her reschedule her appointment time. Her vehicle was ready when they said it would be. They did good work as always.

Dane H.
Santa Monica, CA
Pontiac Firebird
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Dane said the staff was very helpful.

Mr./Ms. M.
Millbrae, CA
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
04/18/2018
Very well run establishment.
I bought a used Porsche and had my Mercedes serviced and they went above and beyond what I could ask for.
I was pleasantly surprised the amount of time Zim was willing to spend with me through the entire process with my vehicles.

MARK L.
Hillsborough, CA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
03/31/2018
Tire patch
81 dollars to patch a tire seemed like a high price. Regular customers would shy from this in favor of less expensive alternatives like Wheel Works.

AR
Angel R.
San Francisco, CA
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Angel said the staff really took care of his vehicle. They treated him like family which he liked. Tim and mark did very well. He was happy with what they did during his service.

STEVEN H.
Toyota Land Cruiser
03/24/2018
Are you kidding? $400 to replace a battery?
Hi feel ripped off!

Raymond M.
California
BMW M4
03/13/2018 Category: Service
Raymond said he received all-around great service from this business. They were very communicative and he couldn't have asked for more.

DT
Dave T.
02/15/2018
Outstanding!!!
I have been with Topline for several years now, and they done a remarkable job of servicing my cars. They have performed services on my BMW 750i by fixing my oil leaks, radiator leaks, and tire replacement at a very reasonable price. I have also purchased a beautiful 328i Cabriolet from them. They performed presale inspection of the car, repainted all 4 wheels, removed dents before and after I purchased my new car. Zim is wonderful to deal with, and always friendly. His staff are just the same. Do yourself and favor and let Zim take care of your car; and you will appreciate the care and quality services he will give you. Dealership and Independent will leave scratches and dents on your car, but Topline never leaves a mark!

EC
EDWARD C.
02/02/2018
rim rash repair
Zim worked with me to fix the rim rashs on ALL four of my tires. The rims look perfectly brand new. Thanks Zim and Topline!

CP
CRAIG P.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
01/27/2018
Mercedes E350 Service on Tires
Thank you for seeing me right away due to a leaking tire.
Very quick and professional. Thank you!

CF

TL
Trulee L.
Ford Econoline Wagon
01/17/2018 Category: Service
Trulee said the staff were responsive and very helpful in explaining the details of his service.

BK
Bill K.
12/30/2017 Category: Service
Bill said the business did a good job.

KZ
Keith Z.
Mercedes-Benz E55
12/29/2017 Category: Service
Keith said Lee and Tim took care of his vehicle. They provided good service.

CK
Christian K.
California
Mercedes-Benz S550
12/21/2017 Category: Service
Christian said the staff communicated well with him during the repair process. They repaired his vehicle on time and they called him with updates. They gave great one on one service and they thoroughly explained the repairs. They do what they say they are going to do.

LC
LELANA C.
INFINITI M35
12/06/2017
Top line is very honest and does exceptionally good work.I have referred people to top line because I trust them explicitly..........................................................................................................................................................................................................:.:..................

JENNIFER S.
Volvo V40
12/04/2017
Thorough, Honest and Transparent
I took my Volvo V40 in to Topline (Zim, owner) because it was shaking at highway speeds and bucking when accelerating to high speeds. This is the third car I've brought to Topline, with great results. Zim gave the car a thorough check, and found the front wheel was damaged and the tires were scraped up (likely from bad parallel parking). He also said it needed a tune-up to help with gas getting to the engine when accelerating. When I told him I couldn't afford a new wheel, he was able to repair it and switch it to the back, which I appreciated. Zim is honest about what needs to be done and what can wait a little longer, and his prices are fair.

IS
Ishwar S.
Mercedes-Benz E320
11/29/2017 Category: Service
Ishwar said everything went well and he's happy with his vehicle. He has to return for the noise coming from the suspension.