DONALD W.
Depew, NY
Kia Niro
12/06/2018
Trustworthy service
As usual my experience with total automotive was great. Assistance information for a choice in tires was very helpful. Appointment made very quickly and service was done quickly as well. My new tires are awesome. I always receive expert advice and prompt , courteous dependable service. I drive a good distance to come here because I can trust the staff. Thanks to all.

AK
Andrew K.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said the employees were customer friendly. Tom was great. He answered all his questions. The work was done in the exact time frame quoted.

KH
KATHLEEN H.
12/03/2018
Every single time I get my car serviced at Total Automotive, I have a great experience. Today was no different. I went in early without an appointment and was able to get my car inspected right then and there. The staff is very friendly and personable. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

12/03/2018
Oil change service
professional service which is delivered promptly and courteously

BRUCE S.
11/30/2018
Great service once again
My vehicle was in need of a new battery and I contacted Chris who was able to schedule my appointment for the next morning and to be sure the correct unit was available. I can say that few if any service shops perform as well as Total Automotive when it conceens customer care and delivering top-notch detail to vehicle care. Great job to the staff.

PA
PAULA A.
Getzville, NY
Saturn LW
11/29/2018
My wiper blades were falling apart. I stopped in for replacements.
Chris had the right size and installed them very quickly. I was out of
there in minutes. Great, fast, friendly service. Would highly recommend
this business.

DIANE S.
11/28/2018
New battery
Preventive maintenance. Last month you let me know that my battery was ready to be replaced. I had that done and was on my way in under an hour. Removing the worry about it not starting mid winter is a great help.

CV
CINDY V.
11/19/2018
I spoke to Chris about my impala and he made the appointment immediately,
They diagnosed the problem and I had the car back same day. The service is outstanding, and the is reasonable! I highly recommend Total Automotive.

MJ
MARY J.
Jeep Liberty
11/18/2018
Friendly, honest, professional
I trust this shop completely. They don't upsell. They do what you ask thoroughly and ensure that if any other work needs to be done they will not only tell you about it but let you know if it is a repair that can wait. They've also been very good to my teen aged son with his older vehicle! Don't hesitate! Go see the mechanics at Total!

LP
LAURA P.
North Tonawanda, NY
11/17/2018
OUTSTANDING Service
Total Automotive is always my first stop when I am having automobile challenges. After the first significant snow fall of the year, I realized in the morning I had a flat tire. I had an entire day of work ahead of me and very little time to get my tire repaired. Onward to Total Automotive and as is the usual custom, pleasantly greeting by Chris and my tire was "immediately" repaired - I was on my way in 30 minutes. You don't get service like this - ANYWHERE! Thank you Total Automotive - you made my day and reaffirmed why you are my first stop whenever I have challenges.

11/15/2018
Friendly staff
Nice guys

KN
KATHY N.
11/13/2018
Been going here for more yrs than I can remember
Always make time for me when Unexpected problems arise. Courteous staff

Jon C.
11/13/2018
Would never go there again
Went here for an inspection was told I needed a new o2 sensor a speedometer sensor and breaks funny thing is I had brand new o2 sensors front and back and a new speedometer sensor the breaks were half way. So in response to me saying that he said well maby it just wasnt cleared so we will pass the safety part. Humm thought my breaks were bad but he said come back after driving a while and we will do the rest of will only be $12. Ok whatever I need a sticker right. So I come back tell the guy I need to finish the inspection remind you already passed safety he comes out says your horn don't work and you need windshield wipers. Ok whatever put wiper on and I told him the horn is unplugged he said ok I'll just plug it in for you no problem. Comes back says that will be $70 o said no that's not what we agreed on his reply was o well atleast you get your sticker this time...

DEBBIE B.
11/10/2018
Always great service
Always great service . Friendly staff . Been bringing autos here for many years .

CD
CINDY D.
11/09/2018
Great service.
I called in the morning for an issue with my tire and was given an appointment immediately. Service was fast , efficient and reasonable.

NW
NORBERT W.
Ford Super Duty F-450 DRW
11/09/2018
Highly recommended for service.
I have been dealing with Total Automotive for about the last 10 year and have always received outstanding service. You can't find a more dedicated place to have any service done. They are prompt and fair on all their fees. I highly recommend them to service any and all of your vehicles.

PO
Patrick O.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Patrick said they were quick , he didn't have any issues and the person who took care of him was super friendly.

PC
Paul C.
Chevrolet Volt
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Paul said this business provided good service.

SE
SISTER E.
11/07/2018
I have come to trust the recommendations of the personnel at Total Automotive.
Because the check engine light came on on a weekend, I was concerned about driving my car any distance. So on Monday morning I stopped in early and asked what to do. My car was immediately looked at and the problem detected. It was a lengthy repair so I was driven to work. Later in the afternoon, the call came in that the car was ready for pick up. I had a ride so they didn't have to pick me up.
I am grateful for the immediate attention to my car's problem, and the courtesy extended to me.

Andrew S.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Andrew sad the service was fast. The work was easy.