SE
SISTER E.
05/23/2018
I trust them to let me know what is needed.
Although I stopped in for an oil change and inspection, I was told that front brakes were a necessity, if not today but within the week. It didn't affect the inspection, but impacted my safety. The work was done and I feel safe.

Samantha B.
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Samantha said the work was done quickly and everyone was nice.

JI
JEAN I.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
05/16/2018
Very professional and helpful.
They know exactly what you need and get it done as soon as possible. Myself and my family have been doing business with them for years,even before they moved to their new location. Now, my grandchildren also take their vehicles to them. They treat their customers as friends .
Would highly recommend them to everyone. Not too often do you find utmost trust in auto repair shops. Thank you Chris. Buggnana

AC
Anthony C.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said he was able to set up an appointment. His vehicle was finished within an hour.

Robert B.
Mercury Sable
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Robert said that the manager at the facility was very kind, they helped him with his problem and he is grateful that they were most pleasant. They staff is very efficient.

Jack B.
Mercury Grand Marquis
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Jack said Chris provided excellent service.

Kristin M.
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Kristin said she was in and out very quickly.

David G.
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Donna. She said she really appreciates them taking a photo of her vehicle for the insurance even though the facility was about to close.

NM
Nicholas M.
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Nicholas said the staff were friendly. They took care of what he needed in a fast and convenient manner.

DEB W.
04/26/2018
I had called ahead and my car was inside the shop before my scheduled visit. Premium service provided. Doug Owens was the head mechanic who had taken care of my vehicle, as well as, provided me with additional insight on what my car would need in the upcoming months. Excellent, can be trusted!!

ANTHONY B.
Toyota Matrix
04/19/2018
2018 NY Car Inspection
I just had my car inspection and went with a full plan that many things with the car would equal a hefty bill. Chris, as always was extremely cordial and helpful. After a shorter than expected time period he called me over to cash-out and told me that the car was good to go and the cost would be 21.00 dollars. Wow. That was incredible. We talked about various things to be aware of in the future and a plan for next months oil change. A fantastic day and great service. Thanks

Jim C.
Ford RV Cutaway
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Jim said he likes the service there. Everything always turns out good at his appointments.

Don G.
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Don said he had no problems with his service. His vehicle was in and out. He was happy with the work.

STEVEN C.
Lockport, NY
Chevrolet Camaro
04/15/2018
Excellent Customer Service
I needed a last minute alignment and I called for an appointment and Chris Johnson was able to get my car in and aligned within an hour of me calling. On top of that, Chris helped me do research on new wheels and tires as we waited for my vehicle to be finished. I am definitely coming back again and recommending to my friends.

RD
RUTH D.
04/13/2018
Great job, as usual
Have been with Total Automotive for years.....would not take my car anywhere else for service. Professional, friendly and caring staff.

DZ
DAVID Z.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
04/12/2018
work has always been done to my satisfaction and in a timely manner
They have been repairing my vehicles since 2012 and I have never not been happy with what was done.

TJ
TRACI J.
Buick Regal
04/11/2018
Problem with turn signal.
On Friday, April 6th, my left-turn signal was blinking rapidly. I did not know what the problem was. I contacted Total Automotive, the first thing Saturday morning and explained my concern to Tom and asked if I could bring the car in. He said yes and I was there by 9:30 a.m. The problem was resolved quickly and I was on my way. I would recommend Total Automotive to anyone. They are customer-focused and provide great service.

Traci

Janet G.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Janet said Chris is very good.

Rebecca H.
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Rebecca said they were really nice, and they were enthusiastic about their job.

NT
NATHAN T.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/08/2018
Thorough and Professional
They did way more work than the dealership qouted and were substantially less expensive. I've never been given more information regarding the work on my car. They were very friendly, accommodating and professional. Plan to continue using their services from now on.