TJ
TRACI J.
Buick Regal
10/23/2018
I have been a loyal customer to Total Automotive for many years.The management and staff are great to work with and don't try to sell you anything you don't need.
The management is very responsive to questions and concerns and does not try to sell you something you don't need; the waiting rooms are well equipped with coffee, magazines and television which makes the wait time fly by! In summary, Total Automotive is 5-Star in my book!

MARY M.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/22/2018
Very accommodating

CV
CINDY V.
10/18/2018
Repairs made Easy
I love Total Automotive, Chris and Tom are great guys to work with. I trust their recommendations and the price is affordable, their service is exceptional. I would highly recommend Total Automotive

KEN B.
10/14/2018
Great job diagnosising starter problem
Great job by Tom and crew determining the source of the intermittent problem with the starter. Issue is finally resolved.

Honda HR-V
10/14/2018
I’ve been bring my car here for years. The service is always great and I never feel like I’m being taken advantage of.

CHARLOTTE W.
Kia Sedona
OUTSTANDING
As usual Chris and Tom took excellent care of my van. It needs major work done to bring it back to when it was a young van. It is on it's way, the first job was the rear brakes and all the lines coated with rust. I drove it home the next day and what a difference in the brakes, I just put my foot to the brake and could tell the difference. They even found ways to save money on the estimate, which makes me very happy.
No matter what the problem is big or small I am treated like a long time friend, letting me know what the problem is, what the best solution is for me and my wallet. I recommend Total Automotive to everyone, you won't be disappointed, and they have a great cup of tea and books to read while you wait.

Molly S.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Molly's husband. He said that he would recommend this business for service.

LZ
Leonard Z.
Clarence, NY
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Leonard said the business did a good job and he will continue to do business with them.

Ramesh R.
East Amherst, NY
Honda Civic Cpe
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Ramesh said this business answered all of his questions.

VC
Veronica C.
Argyle, NY
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Veronica said the business was really really nice and they did what she asked of them and did not try to do any more.

Matthew M.
Chevrolet Cavalier
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Matthew said they did a great job.

Dan G.
Hamburg, NY
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Dan said the staff does great work and he gets great service.

NZ
Nikolas Z.
Lockport, NY
Audi S5
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Nikolas said he had a long wait on his service.

JOYCE H.
09/26/2018
Great service and mechanical expertise.
What I've said in the past still applies!!!! :)

SE
SISTER E.
09/25/2018
The ability to be flexible and care for the car is outstanding.
Whenever I visit Total Automotive I trust that the service will be top notch and the accommodation to my needs is always there. Chris is very pleasant, efficient, and able to adjust to my requests of time, etc. I really wouldn't think of taking my 9 year old car anywhere else.

LP
LAURA P.
North Tonawanda, NY
Subaru Legacy
09/22/2018
Consistent great customer service
I have been a customer of Total Automotive for over 5 years. They consistently get the job done quickly and fairly.

EK
Elizabeth K.
Nissan Rogue
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Elizabeth said she has always had a great experience at this business. They were honest, efficient, quick, and thorough.

RD
RUTH D.
09/18/2018
In for an inspection
As usual, I had a very good experience at Total Automotive. Chris is always very courteous and willing to help with any problems I may have. Fortunately, at this visit, I had no problems and was on my way in a very timely fashion. I will continue to have my car serviced there. I have recommended them to several friends.

HN
Harvey N.
Toyota Sequoia
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Harvey said he received quick service at the business. The staff were pleasant and courteous to deal with.

MARION L.