GW
George W.
05/22/2019 Category: Service
George said the business has good people. They have fair prices, do good work, they are easy to work with and he is never disappointed.

Ford Police Interceptor
05/20/2019
Service at TP
I've been going to TP since they opened. They've always been very fair, knowledgeable and timely. Once again I've had a very good visit. Thanks again Shannon and Lisa!

MZ
MIGUEL Z.
05/17/2019
Great place
Service is great. Good people.

Judy B.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Judy said she had a vehicle inspection done at the business. She added the people were very friendly and she was happy with them.

MF
MARGARET F.
Nissan Murano
05/12/2019
Always Great Service
Lisa & her crew are highly competent and trustworthy. They always take the time to explain ( and even show) me what's going on with my car
She works hard to get me the best prices she can on parts. They always do a great job and I drive away with my vehicle purring like a kitten. In my opinion, Total Performance is the best business in Lillington.

LG
LORI G.
05/01/2019
the excellant work
I went to M and B on hwy 87 in Cameron and was so screw by those guys, I still had issues with my steering in my dodge Ram.
I took it to total performance and will not go anywhere else again

JIM C.
Honda Civic Si
04/29/2019
Good communication and great work
Excellent communication and hard work as we tried to resolve some issues with our car. The team is very easy to work with and professional. Thanks Lisa, Brenda and Shannon!

BR
Blake R.
Linden, NC
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Blake said the service pricing was fair.

JIM T.
Mamers, NC
04/23/2019
Superb service
Super people. Period.

JOSH W.
04/22/2019
Trust
This is the first shop that I've used in all my years of car ownership (45) that has my complete trust in their diagnostics and repairs. We're all human but I drive out of there with one of my 5 cars knowing that the service performed was necessary and repaired correctly. Shannon and Lisa run a great shop that I highly recommend.

Stafford, VA
Volvo XC90
04/20/2019
The staff is so friendly. They take the time to explain what they are doing and don't try to force you into any decisions.
I live in Virginia and have family in Lillington. Once when I was visiting, I needed to take my vehicle to a mechanic before I could drive it back to Virginia. I took my vehicle to Total Performance. It was the best decision I have ever made in terms of a mechanic. The entire staff is friendly and I trust them 100% with my vehicle and any advice they give me regarding the needs of my vehicle. I always make a point to schedule an appointment with Total Performance whenever I go to Lillington. They take the time to explain what needs to be done, give me a timeline of what needs to be done and when, and all at a very reasonable price. If I have any doubts about a recommended service, they don't hesitate to give me time to consider it or to seek a second opinion. I highly recommend Total Performance!

Rodney C.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Rodney said the service was good.

OF
ODIS F.
Broadway, NC
04/13/2019
Great people with great knowledge
Very knowledgeable. Honest folks.

Ford Police Interceptor
04/12/2019
Service at TP
Shannon, Lisa and Brenda always treats me like im family when I'm there. They're very professional and get to the root of the problem. I'm again extremely satisfied taking my vehicles to TP.

JASON F.
04/10/2019
Friendly and Professional
Cant say enough great things about this place. I have all three of my vehicles serviced here and have never been more happy with a mechanic. Great customer service...you won't find a better place for routine maintenance.

RE
RICK E.
04/07/2019
Quick service /Quality work
These people are great to work with they really care about the customer and there work . Had a transmission service done not only did they wipe every thing up underneath but even washed it underneath. Cant say enough about the people who run and own this shop . Thank u for a great experience .

BRYAN S.
04/01/2019
Best in town (Lillington)
Local and convenient to me. They do awesome work. And they back there work up with a 2 year guarantee. And I’ve never had a problem with any of my cars after.

GK
GEORGE K.
Willow Spring, NC
03/31/2019
Awesome shop
Motor started to go on my Jeep. Stopped by the shop to see what they could do. Shannon, Lisa and Brenda were all very friendly, helpful and kept me updated. They worked with me on replacement engine options. Shannon installed the motor in a reasonable time, tested ran, and made sure I was good to go. 10 out of 10 service, I would definitely recommend Total Performance to anyone looking for a good, honest, reputable shop.

03/30/2019
Service at TP
I feel like they're family at TP. They always take the time to talk, explain things, and get the job done. Been going there since they opened and will continue. Thanks again for your service and hospitality.

June P.
03/22/2019
Great mechanics & service people
They pay attention when you explain your car problems. Will explain to you what they are going to do and answer your questions. Very friendly. Concerned for your safety. If you need to drop off car, they will bring you home