NM
NIKHILES M.
Grand Island, NY
10/14/2018
Best service
Staff is very prompt and courteous - a great service for a "recall" service visit.
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for the kind words, Nikhiles! As always please contact us with anything you need in the future!

Cheektowaga, NY
10/03/2018
Software updates
5 Stars
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review!

DONNA M.
10/03/2018
D Menza
First class service, very personalized.

Thank you! We appreciate the kind words.

AROOJ S.
09/21/2018
excellence service
came in for an oil change for my Giulia, and left with an interior detailing job worth more than the cost of the service....
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 09/25/2018

Arooj, thank you for the kind words! Sam always makes sure he provides the highest quality service for his customers. As always, please let us know of anything you need in the future!

09/12/2018
Great Service as Usual
I had to bring my car in to check on the air conditioning. They gave me a loaner and had the car back by the end of the day. Thanks Sam.
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 09/18/2018

Thanks, Jonathan!

JOHN L.
Grand Island, NY
09/09/2018
Friendly, Knowledgeable, and Fair
The staff at Towne Alfa Romeo is focused on delivering excellent customer. They strive to make the purchase process without applying any pressuring tactics. For me, it was an enjoyable experience. I know I will enjoy my new Alfa Romeo for many years and they will be there to take care of any needs that may arise. If you are looking for an Alfa Romeo, I highly recommend them.

John, thank you for the kind words. We strive to provide the best customer service possible along with ensuring your experience has no pressure at all. Please let us know of anything you need in the future and we hope you are enjoying your new Giulia!

TK
TIMOTHY K.
Lancaster, NY
09/07/2018
awesome people to work with, great dealership
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 09/08/2018

Thank you, Tim. We appreciate the kind words. As always, please let us know of anything you need in the future!

09/07/2018
Excellent!
Professional, friendly, accommodating.

Thank you for the kind words. As always, please let us know of anyting you need in the future!

GO
GERARD O.
East Amherst, NY
08/24/2018
Jerry O.
Dealt with Paul W. from beginning to end of the showing and the sale. Friendly, knowledgeable and a no pressure transaction. He answered all my questions, called me back promptly when I had some concerns and I had a very pleasant experience. The staff was very efficient and thorough. Would definitely recommend the Towne dealership.
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 08/28/2018

Jerry, thank you for the kind words! We appreciate your business and are glad you enjoyed your experience. We always strive to provide the best quality customer service possible. As always, please contact us with anything you need in the future and enjoy your new Alfa Romeo Giulia TI Sport!

Williamsville, NY
08/14/2018
Great Service!!
Great Service and nice staff
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for the kind words. We strive to provide the best customer service possible!

Amherst, NY
08/03/2018
Great personal service!
Everyone we dealt with was personable and friendly. Service was excellent and the entire process was fast and easy, I got a great deal to boot!

Thank you for the kind words. We hope you are enjoying your new Alfa Romeo!

07/23/2018
Another great visit
I had to bring car in for a software update. It was very easy and everyone was great.
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 07/24/2018

Thank you for the kind words, Jonatha. Anything that you need in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us!

JV
JEFFERY V.
Williamsville, NY
07/11/2018
Small townE dealer with personal service
Great dealer and salesman
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you for the kind words, Jeff. We appreciate your business. Please don't hesitate to contact us with anything you need in the future!

06/30/2018
The entire transaction of buying a new car was made easy and enjoyable. No pressure, no tricks. Thanks.
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 07/03/2018

Jonathan, thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your business and are hope you are enjoying your new Giulia. As always, please contact us with anything you need in the future!

NC
NICOLA C.
Lake Worth, FL
06/27/2018
Quad
Nice people. No pressure sales folks. You can come in and feel comfortable without being given the bums rush. If you’re thinking of an alfa, buy here you won’t be sorry. Ask for Tom or Paul. Very knowledgeable.
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 06/28/2018

Nicola, thank you for the kind words. Your business is very much appreciated. We always strive to provide the best customer service possibe! We hope you are enjoying your Giula Quadrifoglio. As always, please let us know of anything you need in the future!

AT
ANDREW T.
Amherst, NY
Alfa Romeo VELO
06/15/2018
1986 Alfa Spyder
Brought my 86 Spyder in to make sure it was up to snuff for the summer season. Sam in service was very helpful and professional. I appreciate your help.
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for the kind words, Andrew. Sam and his team always strive to provide the best customer service possible. As always, please let us know if we can do anything for you in the future with your Spyder!

JAMES B.
Eggertsville, NY
06/01/2018
Always the best service at Towne
I’ve owned BMW’s for years and purchased my first Alfa from Towne last year. Same great service.
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 06/02/2018

Thank you for the kind words, James. Sam and his service team always provide the best customer service possible. I will be sure to relay the messgae over to him. As always, please contact us with anything you need in the future!

FD
FRANKLIN D.
05/30/2018
Outstanding Experience
Tom Frizzell and his team at Towne Alfa Romeo were second to none. Very attentive to what I was looking for, knowledgeable, considerate of my time and just fun to talk to. Well done Towne Team!
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 06/01/2018

Thank you for the kind words, Franklin. I will be sure to relay the message to Tom and his team! They always go the extra mile to deliver the best customer service possible. We appreciate your business and hope you are enjoying your new Stelvio. As always, please contact us with anything you need in the future!

ST
SAMUEL T.
Lockport, NY
05/25/2018
An excellent overall experience.
Outstanding customer service and all employees I interacted with were friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. The service manager was outstanding.
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 05/26/2018

Samuel, thank you for the kind words. It is greatly appreciated. At Towne Alfa Romeo, we are committed to giving the highest quality customer service possible. Our service manager Sam does a fantastic job, I will make sure to relay the message to him. As always, please contact us with anything you need in the future!

MICHAEL C.
05/19/2018
Recall repair and sun roof noise.
Sam could not have been more professional.
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 05/21/2018

Thank you for the kind words, Michael. Sam and his service team always give the best customer service possible. As always, please contact us with anything you need in the future!