NM
NIKHILES M.
Grand Island, NY
03/31/2019
Great people to work with ! Always courteous, friendly and prompt service with a great smile !!!!
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you, Nikhiles! We are always here for anything you need. As always, please contact us ith whatever you may need in the future!

NL
NGAI-HIN L.
Clarence, NY
Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
03/30/2019
Friendly staff and excellent efficiency

Thank you Ngai-Hin. We appreciate your business and hope you are enjoying your new Giulia Quadrifoglio!

SR
SAMARA R.
Buffalo, NY
03/29/2019
The BEST SERVICE
I love knowing I have a reliable dealer I can count on that always accommodate my busy schedule when I call at the last minute for any service!

Thank you for the kind review, Samara. I will be sure to relay the message to Sam! Please call with anything you need in the future!

TO
TADEUSZ O.
Webster, NY
Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
03/26/2019
Giulia Quadrifoglio
Had excellent experience buying my first Alfa at towne Alfa Romeo. Thanks Paul

Thank you for the kind words, Tadeusz. I hope you are enjoying your new Giulia Quadrifoglio. We appreciate your business!

TF
TIMOTHY F.
Williamsville, NY
03/26/2019
Great people, great service, great experience
My wife and I recently purchased a new Alpha Romeo Stelvio. Everyone at the dealership was extremely courteous and professional. It was a wonderful experience with no pressure.
I would be pleased to recommend Towne Alpha Romeo to all family and friends

Thank you for the kind words, Timothy. We appreciate your business. The car buying experience should be enjoyable and that is what we strive to provide to our customers! Enjoy your new Stelvio!

MICHAEL C.
03/09/2019
one year inspection
everything went well and as normal Sam Garofano took great care of me. We had a slight issue with resetting the computer and it took longer than expected.

what makes this place great are the people they have in place. Service is more important to me than anything else. I expect top of the line service especially for the products they sell. The quality and class of the car or SUV should be matched or exceeded by the service behind it. My experience with this group of people has been nothing but top of the line.

Also want to thank another young man for offering me his phone charger as my phone needed a charge.
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 03/09/2019

Thank you for the kind words, Michael! We take great pride in our service and appreciate everything said in your review! Sam and his service team always go the extra mile for their customers. We all work as one here at Towne Maserati Alfa Romeo and we will do whatever we are able to ensure you are satisfied! Thank you again, Michael.

TIMOTHY S.
Clarence, NY
03/07/2019
Initial Stelvio Service
Service crew were very attentive but lacking some technical confidence. Owning - and servicing - an Alfa is an acknowledged journey. These vehicles have a few technical annoyances comparing to leading brands, service techs may need to really go above and beyond to solve consumer problems when comparing to more established marks - Chev, MB, BMW, etc.. My car; (1) auto-stop triggers errors when cold (2) headliner creaks with an Alfa brand roof rack. Both of these problems are livable however annoyances that take away from my driving experience. Neither of these addressed to satisfaction as seemingly 'no service solution' was available. My view, uber-experienced techs could fix both, that was the service I was hoping for. Still love the car - and the dealer - despite the quirks. I am on the journey.
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you for your review, Timothy. We appreciate the feedback. Our hope is there will be a solution to the noted issues in the future. Sam, our service manager, and his team always go the extra mile to ensure their customers are recieving the highest quality customer service posisble. We are glad you are enojying your Alfa and again our hope is that these issues are resolved in the future!

NM
NIKHILES M.
Grand Island, NY
02/28/2019
Great service from great folks of Towne Alfa Romeo.

Thank you for the kind words, Nikhiles!

FM
FELICIA M.
Cheektowaga, NY
02/21/2019
Recall
Great Service as always
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 02/22/2019

Thank you, Felicia. We appreciate the kind words!

TK
TIMOTHY K.
Lancaster, NY
02/08/2019
great service as always, the service department take care to make sure everything is right.
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you, Tim. We appreciate the 5 star review. Please let us know of anything you need in the future!

ROBERT S.
Buffalo, NY
02/08/2019
In and out in a jiffy
and i appreciate the car washed and vaccuumed

Thank you, Robert!

CG
CHERYL G.
02/06/2019
Top Notch Service
I purchased an Alfa Romeo Guilia from Towne Alfa Romeo in December 2017. Whenever there has been any type of issue with the car, whether a routine oil change or factory repair, they have promptly and courteously taken care of everything from walking into the door all the way through vehicle pickup. I highly recommend them!

Thank you for the kind words, Cheryl! Sam and his service team always go the extra mile for their customers. Please let us know of anything you need in the future and we will get it taken care of for you right away.

RACHEL C.
01/24/2019
Very Pleased!
Professional, knowledgeable and friendly service and staff
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you for the kind words, Rachel! I will be sure to relay this message to Sam in service!

SK
SUSAN K.
01/20/2019
Great Customer Service
Brought my Car in for an annual inspection. It was fast and they also adjusted my tire pressure slightly and checked my windshield washing fluid on my request.
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 01/24/2019

We appreciate the kind words, Susan. Sam and his service team always provide the best customer service possible!

Williamsville, NY
01/18/2019
Service Department
Very professional & polite. Extremely easy to work with and make appointment.

Thank you for the kind words. Please let us know of anything you need in the future!

JAMES H.
01/18/2019
Sam, very professional, explains things we'll and very knowledgeable of his product. Happy with service first time here but would recommend Sam to others.

Thank you for the kind words, James. I will be sure to relay this message to Sam and his service team! They always go the extra mile for their customers.

KF
KURT F.
Lockport, NY
01/17/2019
kurt
Car salesman was very efficient and helpful

Thank you for the kind words, Kurt! We hope you are enjoying your new Giulia!

FD
FRANKLIN D.
01/03/2019
Outstanding Experience
Great people, great service. Thank you Towne! Sam was outstanding.
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for the kind words, Frank. I will be sure to relay the message to Sam! He and his service team always provide the best customer service possible for their customers. As always, please contact us with anything you need in the future!

CATHALEEN ANN C.
12/31/2018
Paul and Dan
They have been great answering questions even after the sale!

Thank you for the kind words, Cathaleen. We are here for anything you need with your vehicle!

RF
ROSE ANNA F.
S Cheek, NY
11/16/2018
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you, Rose!