KEVIN S.
East Aurora, NY
10/14/2020
Friendly staff, efficient service. Thanks
This was my first service with Towne Alfa. I was pleasantly surprised with the staff and service. Thank you Sam.

LK
LARRY K.
Getzville, NY
10/14/2020
Excellent and quick service
Had my first service due on my Afa Romeo Giulia. They got me in and out very quickly and washed my car. Very pleased.

FT
FLORENCE T.
North Tonawanda, NY
10/08/2020
Flora T
Always get excellent customer service
PW
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 10/09/2020

Thank you, Flora!

DEANNA S.
Ballston Spa, NY
10/07/2020
Service with a smile
My car was repaired & maintenance done on time. It was returned to me clean & smelling fresh. Sam was pleasant as always.
PW

Thank you, Deanna! Sam and his service team are truly fantastic!

MICHAEL S.
Lancaster, NY
09/30/2020
Excellent service department
Service is always performed completely and in a timely fashion.
PW

Thank you, Mike! I will be sure to relay to Sam and his service team.

SCOTT B.
Depew, NY
09/16/2020
Great Experience!!!
Easiest car buying experience I ever had. My salesmen Paul was amazing!
PW

Thank you for the kind words, Scott! Hope you are enjoying your Stelvio!

STEVEN B.
East Aurora, NY
08/29/2020
Giulia Lease
Excellent service and smooth transaction. Could not have been a better experience.
PW
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 08/29/2020

We appreciate your business, Steve! Glad we could get you into a new 2020 Giulia lease. As always, let us know of anything you need in the future!

JOYCE G.
West Seneca, NY
08/28/2020
Salesperson
Salesperson Paul was great, very helpful and very nice, he is the reason we bought the car, very knowledgeable about the car and very professional. Thank you Paul you sold us that car.
PW

Thank you, Joyce! We appreciate the kind words. Our goal is to make your vehicle purchase hassle free and ultimately, enjoy the process! Enjoy your new Giulia and let us know of anything you need in the future!

GO
GERARD O.
East Amherst, NY
08/20/2020
Inspection and new tires
Sam Garofano, the service manager, is the best. He helped me with ordering my new tires and made the whole process quite easy and efficient. The tires came in the next day, he called me and we set up a next day installation. Will have everything done in 2 days. Well done!!
PW

Thank you, Gerard! Sam and his service team are truly the best around. They always go the extra mile for their customers. We appreciate the kind review!

MK
MARK K.
Clarence, NY
08/11/2020
Routine service on Alfa Romeo
Timely, quickly done, able to get me a loaner. All hassle free experience

Thank you, Mark!

SK
SUSAN K.
East Amherst, NY
08/07/2020
Highest level customer service
I had a car emergency when I was traveling and reached out for advice to my local Towne customer service department for my Alfa Romeo. Sam called me right back and was able to help me figure out a plan to resolve my immediate problem and ultimate fix. I appreciated the help very much.
PW

Thank you for the kind review, Susan. Sam always goes the extra mile for all of his customers!

FT
FLORENCE T.
North Tonawanda, NY
08/05/2020
Flora
Staff is always professional and pleasant and very accommodating
PW

Thank you as always, Flora!

RD
RAYMOND D.
Buffalo, NY
08/01/2020
Easy / Stress Free !
Worked with Paul, low-pressure, handled most of the purchase over text, e-mail, very flexible, digging the new whip.
PW

Thank you for the kind words, Ray! We hope you are enjoying your new Stelvio!

TQ
TRACY Q.
Newfane, NY
07/30/2020
Sam in service is amazing!
PW

Thank you for the kind review, Tracy!