AT
Amherst, NY
Alfa Romeo VELO
06/15/2018
1986 Alfa Spyder
Brought my 86 Spyder in to make sure it was up to snuff for the summer season. Sam in service was very helpful and professional. I appreciate your help.
Paul W., Sales Assistant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for the kind words, Andrew. Sam and his team always strive to provide the best customer service possible. As always, please let us know if we can do anything for you in the future with your Spyder!

JAMES B.
Eggertsville, NY
06/01/2018
Always the best service at Towne
I’ve owned BMW’s for years and purchased my first Alfa from Towne last year. Same great service.
Paul W., Sales Assistant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 06/02/2018

Thank you for the kind words, James. Sam and his service team always provide the best customer service possible. I will be sure to relay the messgae over to him. As always, please contact us with anything you need in the future!

FD
FRANKLIN D.
05/30/2018
Outstanding Experience
Tom Frizzell and his team at Towne Alfa Romeo were second to none. Very attentive to what I was looking for, knowledgeable, considerate of my time and just fun to talk to. Well done Towne Team!
Paul W., Sales Assistant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 06/01/2018

Thank you for the kind words, Franklin. I will be sure to relay the message to Tom and his team! They always go the extra mile to deliver the best customer service possible. We appreciate your business and hope you are enjoying your new Stelvio. As always, please contact us with anything you need in the future!

ST
SAMUEL T.
05/25/2018
An excellent overall experience.
Outstanding customer service and all employees I interacted with were friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. The service manager was outstanding.
Paul W., Sales Assistant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 05/26/2018

Samuel, thank you for the kind words. It is greatly appreciated. At Towne Alfa Romeo, we are committed to giving the highest quality customer service possible. Our service manager Sam does a fantastic job, I will make sure to relay the message to him. As always, please contact us with anything you need in the future!

MICHAEL C.
05/19/2018
Recall repair and sun roof noise.
Sam could not have been more professional.
Paul W., Sales Assistant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 05/21/2018

Thank you for the kind words, Michael. Sam and his service team always give the best customer service possible. As always, please contact us with anything you need in the future!

DAVID L.
05/07/2018
Positively Different
Everything about my buying experience was different here. Sales was extremely helpful and accommodating. Finance was fast and efficient. Delivery was even thorough enough to walk through all the settings and set them to my preferences. At no point did I feel pressured into anything and my test drive was on the last day of the month. In the end, between the car and the people, making the decision to drive an Alfa was an easy one. Thanks to everyone!
Paul W., Sales Assistant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 05/07/2018

Thank you for the kind words, David. We try to make things as easy and efficient as possible for customers. We are glad you enjoyed your experience and hope you are enjoying your new Giulia TI Sport! We appreciate your business and as always, please contact us with whatever you need in the future!

SCOTT B.
05/02/2018
Alfa
Excellent service and knowledgeable manager and staff.
Paul W., Sales Assistant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 05/03/2018

Thank you for the kind words, Scott. Sam and his service team always provide the highest quality customer service possible. As always, please contact us with whatever you need in the future!

RF
ROSE ANNA F.
05/01/2018
Beautiful
Beautiful vehicle. Smooth ride. Handles great. Great vehicle for the price.
Paul W., Sales Assistant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 05/02/2018

Thank you for the kind words, Rose. We appreciate your business and hope you are enjoying your new Stelvio TI! As always, please contact us with whatever you need in the future!

NM
NIKHILES M.
Grand Island, NY
04/30/2018
One of the best experience in car shopping
Both Tom F. and Paul W. provided excellent service and helped us to get familiarized with the Alpha Romeo cars. They were very courteous and prompt in responding to all our needs/questions. We ended up purchasing an Alpha Romeo Giulia Ti Sport (against Porsche and Jaguar of the same type) and looking forward to enjoying it !!!!
Paul W., Sales Assistant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 05/01/2018

Thank you for the kind words, Nikhiles. We appreciate your business. We always strive to provide the greatest car buying experience possible and cater to your needs and questions. We hope you're enjoing your new Giulia TI Sport! As always, please contact us with whatever you need in the future!

WM
WILLIAM M.
Elma, NY
04/28/2018
Good communication with repair process
They provided a nice loaner car and were good with communicating the repair status.
Paul W., Sales Assistant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 05/01/2018

Thank you for the kind words, William. Sam and his staff always provide top notch customer service day in and day out. As always, please contact us with whatever you need in the future!

AARON M.
04/27/2018
Great dealership
Great dealership
Paul W., Sales Assistant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 04/28/2018

Thank you for the kind words, Aaron. As always, please contact us with whatever you need in the future!

DIRK R.
Amherst, NY
04/26/2018
Start to finish , it was a great experience.
Paul W., Sales Assistant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 04/27/2018

Thank you for the kind words, Dirk! I hope you are enjoying your new Stelvio. We appreciate your business. Anyting that you need in the future, please contact us right away!

MARY B.
04/16/2018
Service stop for Alfa Romeo Giulia
Fast and efficient! Nice people.
Paul W., Sales Assistant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 04/18/2018

Thank you for the kind words, Mary. Please contact us with whatever you need in the future!

CATHRINE C.
Blasdell, NY
03/17/2018
Towne Alfa Romeo Family
Towne Alfa Romeo makes you feel like part of the 'family.' Their attention to detail is unparalleled. It was the easiest transaction from test-drive to signing paperwork that I've ever experienced.

Great team.
Paul W., Sales Assistant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 04/18/2018

Thank you for the kind words, Catherine. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and as always, please contact us with whatever you need in the future!

EB
EMILY B.
Williamsville, NY
02/28/2018
Great Vehicle, Great Service
I recently dreaded the thought of purchasing my next vehicle, but Towne renewed my faith that the car buying experience doesn't have to be painful! The sales agent was extremely nice, helpful, and low-key...there's no pressure to purchase; and while they obviously want to make a sale, they are laid back and friendly about it. I am enjoying my new Alfa Romeo and am happy I made the decision to purchase from Towne!
Paul W., Sales Assistant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 04/18/2018

Thank you for the kind words, Emily. It has been almost three months now and we hope you are enjoying your new Stelvio! As always, please contact us with whatever you need in the future and we will be here to help!

AN
ANA N.
Grand Island, NY
02/23/2018
Tom and Eric
These 2 individuals were knowledgeable, friendly, helpful and easy to do business with. Derek and I couldn't be happier with our sweet new Stelvio Ti Sport AWD.
Paul W., Sales Assistant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 04/18/2018

Thank you for the kind words, Ana. Almost three months now with your new Stelvio! We hope you are enjoying the vehicle and as always, please contact us with whatever you need in the future!

JAMES H.
02/07/2018
Lease
I know salespeople it's been my career as a manager and business owner. Eric is a professional polished salesperson. I would do business with him again.

SK
SUSAN K.
East Amherst, NY
01/30/2018
Love my new Alfa
I couldn’t be happier with my Stelvio! It is so sporty and fun. I shopped many luxury brands and this one really stood out. The styling and performance are great. Tom and his team were wonderful to work with and made my car leasing experience so easy.

MARY B.
01/24/2018
Service stop for Alfa Romeo Giulia
Quickly diagnosed and performed software update, prompt and friendly service and outstanding comfortable new dealer facility.

AARON M.
12/28/2017
Excellent dealership
I highly recommend Towne Alfa Romeo. They are very professional and very easy to do business with. The salesman was extremely knowledgeable about the car/brand. When I picked up my new Giuila it was one of the easiest car buying experiences I've had. They also had the tech guy go over all the functions of the car with me, which was very helpful.