RF
ROSE ANNA F.
S Cheek, NY
11/16/2018
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you, Rose!

SK
SUSAN K.
11/06/2018
Quick software update
I brought my Alfa Romeo Stelvio for the recall fix. It was a quick appointment and was completed in under an hour as scheduled. I waited in the comfortable lounge area. Sam was very professional as usual.
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for the kind words, Susan. I will be sure to relay the message to Sam. He and his team always provide the best customer service possible!

Lake Ariel, PA
Alfa Romeo SPI
11/05/2018
employees everyone excellent
astonishing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the kind review!

GO
GERARD O.
10/25/2018
Recall service
Set up an appointment with Sam, your service manager, to have the service taken care of. Very convenient and accommodating to my schedule. Took about 40 minutes, which is what Sam told me, and he took care of checking the air pressure in the tires as well as installing WeatherTech floor mats. Great job!
Also have to say thanks to Paul and Dan for being patient in showing me some of the finer points of the car and answering my questions and making the Alfa experience top notch
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for the kind words, Jerry. Sam and his service team do a truly exceptional job! Dan and myself are always here to help with any questions you have. Thank you again, Jerry!

TIMOTHY S.
Clarence, NY
10/24/2018
Great cars, great people, great experience.
Great people, knowledgeable yet informal. Great brands, diversity of stock models and colors to choose from. Great experience, zero pressure, predominance talking cars and features, comparably very little paper, outstanding pick-up attention to details.

Thank you for the kind words, Tim. We appreciate your business! Please let us know of anything you need in the future and we hope you are enjoying your new Stelvio!

TK

Thank you, Tim!

ROBERT S.
10/22/2018
ease, value, expertise
After repairs were complete, car was dropped off at my office, which was most convenient for me.
I like that the car comes back to me clean, both interior and exterior.

Thank you for the kind words, Robert. We always strive to provide the best customer service and make it as easy as possible for our customers.

NM
NIKHILES M.
Grand Island, NY
10/14/2018
Best service
Staff is very prompt and courteous - a great service for a "recall" service visit.
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for the kind words, Nikhiles! As always please contact us with anything you need in the future!

Cheektowaga, NY
10/03/2018
Software updates
5 Stars
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review!

DONNA M.
10/03/2018
D Menza
First class service, very personalized.

Thank you! We appreciate the kind words.

AROOJ S.
09/21/2018
excellence service
came in for an oil change for my Giulia, and left with an interior detailing job worth more than the cost of the service....
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 09/25/2018

Arooj, thank you for the kind words! Sam always makes sure he provides the highest quality service for his customers. As always, please let us know of anything you need in the future!

JJ
JONATHAN J.
09/12/2018
Great Service as Usual
I had to bring my car in to check on the air conditioning. They gave me a loaner and had the car back by the end of the day. Thanks Sam.
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 09/18/2018

Thanks, Jonathan!

JOHN L.
Grand Island, NY
09/09/2018
Friendly, Knowledgeable, and Fair
The staff at Towne Alfa Romeo is focused on delivering excellent customer. They strive to make the purchase process without applying any pressuring tactics. For me, it was an enjoyable experience. I know I will enjoy my new Alfa Romeo for many years and they will be there to take care of any needs that may arise. If you are looking for an Alfa Romeo, I highly recommend them.

John, thank you for the kind words. We strive to provide the best customer service possible along with ensuring your experience has no pressure at all. Please let us know of anything you need in the future and we hope you are enjoying your new Giulia!

TK
TIMOTHY K.
Lancaster, NY
09/07/2018
awesome people to work with, great dealership
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 09/08/2018

Thank you, Tim. We appreciate the kind words. As always, please let us know of anything you need in the future!

Orchard Park, NY
09/07/2018
Excellent!
Professional, friendly, accommodating.

Thank you for the kind words. As always, please let us know of anyting you need in the future!

GO
GERARD O.
08/24/2018
Jerry O.
Dealt with Paul W. from beginning to end of the showing and the sale. Friendly, knowledgeable and a no pressure transaction. He answered all my questions, called me back promptly when I had some concerns and I had a very pleasant experience. The staff was very efficient and thorough. Would definitely recommend the Towne dealership.
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 08/28/2018

Jerry, thank you for the kind words! We appreciate your business and are glad you enjoyed your experience. We always strive to provide the best quality customer service possible. As always, please contact us with anything you need in the future and enjoy your new Alfa Romeo Giulia TI Sport!

Williamsville, NY
08/14/2018
Great Service!!
Great Service and nice staff
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for the kind words. We strive to provide the best customer service possible!

Amherst, NY
08/03/2018
Great personal service!
Everyone we dealt with was personable and friendly. Service was excellent and the entire process was fast and easy, I got a great deal to boot!

Thank you for the kind words. We hope you are enjoying your new Alfa Romeo!

JJ
JONATHAN J.
07/23/2018
Another great visit
I had to bring car in for a software update. It was very easy and everyone was great.
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 07/24/2018

Thank you for the kind words, Jonatha. Anything that you need in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us!

JV
JEFFERY V.
Williamsville, NY
07/11/2018
Small townE dealer with personal service
Great dealer and salesman
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you for the kind words, Jeff. We appreciate your business. Please don't hesitate to contact us with anything you need in the future!