West Valley, NY
03/06/2021 Category: Service
Professional treatment
Even though my Friday appointment was the last of the week, the personnel treated me with a professional, kind and courteous manner.

EG
EFFIE G.
03/06/2021 Category: Service
Great auto service and Costomer Service!

JV
JOHN V.
03/04/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Service Experience
My 2019 Tiguan was due for service, a recall, NYS vehicle inspection, and replacement of part of the horn. From the moment I called to schedule the appointment until I drove out of the parking, everything about my experience was top notch. My service advisor, Lisa was incredible...so friendly and detail oriented! You would think my car was the only vehicle in for service that day. She texted me updates throughout the day and even got a new part for the horn when it was determined that the one that had been previously ordered was incorrect. It was a pleasure working with her. I highly recommend Towne Volkswagen Service!

JOHN B.
Volkswagen Passat
03/03/2021 Category: Service
They told me a hr and that's how long it was and they washed my car as a courtesy

BA
BRIAN A.
Hamburg, NY
Volkswagen Jetta
02/28/2021 Category: Service
40000 mile service , in/out 1 HR, with car wash!
40000 mile service , in/out 1 HR, with car wash!

LP
LOUISE P.
Cheektowaga, NY
02/24/2021 Category: Service
Pleasant staff. Even washed my vehicle.

DENNIS D.
State inspection
Last minute request to check if anything was loose on the undercarriage occasional knocking noise. I was told everything looks okay. Hope so.

PG
PAUL G.
took care of my request
had a request from my service advisor, completely handled the matter

RYAN S.
Depew, NY
Volkswagen Atlas
Above and beyond
The service team went above and beyond to get my vehicle repaired. Outstanding performance from everyone at Towne Volkswagen!

TAMMY S.
Eden, NY
02/22/2021 Category: Service
Great people and service very efficient!!!

Boston, NY

AR
ALAN R.
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Great place
Service is overly professional and congenial get me in and out always friendly

KZ
KATHLEEN Z.
Akron, NY
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Above and beyond
I’ve been going here for 20 years. For many of my visits, Lisa Martin has been the one to assist me. Always, always above and beyond. Yesterday my car did not pass inspection due to the tires. Lisa, the guy next to her and the guys working on my car, showed me the wear on my tires and assisted me in getting new tires and having them put on the same day. They’ve always made me feel special. I appreciate that. Immensely. Thank you.

CHARLES H.
East Amherst, NY
Volkswagen Atlas
02/16/2021 Category: Service
Service visit
Service was as scheduled, completed in a timely manner with no surprises.

LN
LAURIE N.
Clarence, NY
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/15/2021 Category: Service
Unscheduled stop
I discovered that my headlight was out. I stopped at the dealership because this had happened before where it was just a loose connection that the service manager was able to fix quickly. I was hoping it was the same issue (no such luck this time). I didn't have an appointment and didn't expect immediate attention but they quickly diagnosed that it was only a blown bulb and quickly replaced it for me. I only had to wait about 15 minutes. I was very impressed - this dealership always gives great service!
KG
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 02/16/2021

Wow!  So happy we could take care of you like this! We will always be happy to help you with your Jetta!