Volkswagen Passat Wagon
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Consistently Exceptional
Dropped off in the morning, returned to a fully serviced, spotless car in the afternoon. All services performed without any drama or concern: Service coupons applied making the cost very reasonable. First rate service advisor in Lisa Martin

Lockport, NY
05/15/2018 Category: Service
The people here are all very professional and do their best to get you the best deal. Work is done right the first time.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you so much for the review!  We appreciate that you have been coming to us for a few years now and hope to keep helping you in the future!  Take care!

DA
DARRYL A.
Depew, NY
Volkswagen GTI
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Great service every time.
The service is top-notch whether for routine maintenance or to address a problem. I can't see how they could improve either at the service desk or with the mechanical work.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you so much for taking time to write this.  Our service department works so hard everyday to provide excellent work!  Enjoy that GTI and we will see you in the future!

MELISSA B.
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Couldn’t ask for more! On time, as promised!
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 05/08/2018

Thank so much for this review!  We are so happy you had a good experience.  We hope you keep enjoying that Tiguan and will see you soon!

Thank you!

05/06/2018 Category: Service
Perfection
The technical staff is extraordinary backed by people that truly care about making sure my experience was truly exceptional. I've been a customer for years and wouldn't consider going anywhere else to purchase, service or repair my vehicles. These people truly 'get it'!
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 05/07/2018

Thank you for this lovely review!  We take pride in what we do and are happy you can see that in all areas of our dealer!  Take care and we will see you soon....

THOMAS S.
Volkswagen Touareg
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Best dealership in town.
I have always received impeccable service, staff is beyond helpful and friendly. I wouldn't go anywhere else for my automotive needs.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 05/17/2018

Thanks so much for this review!  We are so glad you come to us for your service needs and appreciate you taking time out of your day to write this.  Take care!

MARLENE C.
Williamsville, NY
Volkswagen Atlas
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Best Customer Service Experience in the Market
I've been getting my autos from Towne for almost a decade now. Their customer service is phenomenal. They know you by name, do what they say they'll do, and are respectful of your time and pocketbook. On this visit I dealt with the collision shop for the first time. Mike in the collision shop was truly on top of his game. He went out of his way to help me with the insurance claim and just generally seemed to be a master of his craft. Overall, an A+ rating in my book.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you so much for your review! Mike and his team have been in the business for a very long time and, as you can see, he takes great pride in taking care of our customers.  Also, thank you so much for your loyalty to Towne Automotive Group. We will see you in the future....but in the meantime, enjoy that Atlas!

04/30/2018
Great service at Towne VW
5 star service
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you for this review! We are glad your visit with your passat went well and will see you again! Take care!

Cheektowaga, NY
04/27/2018
Fantastic service
I was able to bring my car in for a coolant leak and while the part was not available within the USA, they were able to secure the part for me and have my car back to me within a few days. Overall an excellent service experience.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you for this review!  Our service department works tirelessly along with our Parts department to try to make situations like yours go as smooth as possible. We are so happy everything went well and will see you in the future!

JESSICA D.
04/27/2018
Incredibly Convenient!
I had taken my car for a 40K mile service, oil change and NYS Inspection and everything was SO EASY. I work from 8-6 most days so it’s always difficult to find services that have extended hours for pickup. Convenience is key. Dropping off my car the night before with a simple key drop box worked out great. The best part was the chat/messenger system they used to communicate with me. You receive a text that links to the online chat and you can easily communicate with the service rep if they have any quick questions throughout the service or any updates about prices to get quick approvals. The person I worked with was, Lisa M. and she was so professional and incredibly kind. Oh and they also washed my car and cleaned a bit of the interior as well! I would recommend Towne VW to anyone.

GC
GAIL C.
East Amherst, NY
04/24/2018
Awesome!
Friendly, fast and great service.

GR
GERALDINE R.
04/22/2018
Who's the customer?
DIsappointed for the following reasons: You placed communications with insurance company ahead of me. Expected a call when damage was reviewed and before work began so that I could discuss additional touch-up on my dime. Received no communication until shortly before closing on Friday when I was told the car was ready for pickup. You left the strong impression that the insurance company was the customer and not me. I'm the one who was responsible for bringing this work to you, not Travellers! Otherwise, the repairs were done well. Would only recommend to a friend if he/she was able to set some ground rules first, which is often not feasible when car is towed for repair.

Kenmore, NY
04/22/2018
Thank you!
The staff is ALWAYS very professional and kind. I feel comfortable, well informed and satisfied when I leave. I know my car will run well and keep me safe. I was worried with the business changing names that Schmidt's would loose these qualities. I am so happy that it hasnt.

East Aurora, NY
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
04/21/2018
Great service- especially when compared to Autohaus in Orchard Park. Thanks.

EK
EDWARD K.
Amherst, NY
04/20/2018
Great job

JOAN C.
04/20/2018
Service was excellent! I arrived before you opened and was sitting in my car. Lisa waved me in and began my appointment so I didn't have to wait. She was friendly, professional and took care of my needs.
My car was serviced and washed quickly. Lisa texted me and I picked up my car. No waiting and no stress. I'm a school social worker and I deal with stress all day. Lisa made my visit a positive, pleasant experience. Thank you!

PM
PATRICIA M.
Great Service Experience
I had a wonderful experience getting my car serviced this am. Everyone was friendly. 10K service and inspection was fast (under 2 hours).
Nice perk was the courtesy car wash...it was great leaving with a shiny clean car! Thank you.

ES
EDWARD S.
Eden, NY
04/19/2018
Friendly atmosphere and excellent service
All departments work efficiently and effectively. From the initial appointment to the payment at the office window, the customer is made to feel important. The quality of work on my many vehicles over the years has been A-1.

MATTHEW R.
Great!
Quick, honest, reliable.

LN
LAURIE N.
Clarence, NY
04/18/2018
Always treated with respect and appreciation when I go there.