Niagara Falls, NY
Volkswagen Passat
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
Towne always keeps to the appointment schedule- if they say an hour, it's an hour. I appreciated a great deal on tires and a helpful associate who took time to reset my computer settings to make the most sense for what I needed.

CHI C.
New York, NY
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Awesome as always!
We love it here!! Everyone we meet are friendly, enthusiastic and upbeat. We especially love Lisa (who has taken care of us several times). She is so thorough and at the same time thoughtful and friendly. She ensures that our car is in tip top shape and that we are well taken care of. Everyone does an exceptional job and are always considerate of our time. Thank you and see you at our next service...

JONATHAN H.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service. Very professional!

LOUIS S.
Clarence Center, NY
Volkswagen Routan
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Expert service and great personal care.
Once again I had a superior experience and it was done to accommodate my very tight schedule.

KR
KATHLEEN R.
Rochester, NY
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Great experience at Towne VW
Really enjoyed our experience at Towne VW. Professional and courteous staff all across the board. Would highly recommend them to friends, family and beyond.

TJ
TROY J.
Oakfield, NY
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Always a good experience here.

BP
BRIAN P.
Williamsville, NY
Volkswagen GTI
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
I have been to this dealership 4 different times for service for a 2010 VW GTI. The first was for a check engine light which ended up being a cylinder 2 misfire. I agreed to have them do work additional to the warranty covered work. The 3 other visits were for routine oil changes and state inspections. The service managers are not pushy. The work performed is explained and clear on the invoice. Every person in the process seems well trained and is courteous. I would definitely recommend this dealership for anyone interested in a VW or Audi.

Volkswagen Golf SportWagen

WAYNE B.
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Service at Towne VW
Lisa Martin the service writer is great! She's taken care of our VW's for years. She knows the cars and is very polite. I got an oil change, state inspection, tires rotated and a car wash in less than one hour. Perfect! Plus the waiting area is clean and stocked with snacks and coffee. No problems. Thanks! Happy!

SF
SUZANNE F.
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Constant Effort
The team at Towne VW is great; Allison and Jarrett are wonderful. The whole team that researched my Bluetooth issue were dedicated to finding the answer and it’s appreciated.

ES
EDWARD S.
Eden, NY
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Friendly atmosphere and excellent service
Competent employees in every department. The customer receives excellent advice and the charges are reasonable. Good coffee is always available too.

PK
PAMELA K.
Clarence, NY
Volkswagen Rabbit
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Towne VW
Excellent service manager always does things in the friendliest, most efficient way! Waiting area is clean, comfortable and appealing. Work done right!

Grand Island, NY
Volkswagen Beetle
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Very good customer service!
I felt like the customer service was excellent and the timeline for my car service was spot on. It was a very pleasant experience.

AD
Great service experience

Volkswagen Passat Wagon
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Consistently Exceptional
Dropped off in the morning, returned to a fully serviced, spotless car in the afternoon. All services performed without any drama or concern: Service coupons applied making the cost very reasonable. First rate service advisor in Lisa Martin
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 05/26/2018

Thank you for the kind words! We are so happy everything went smoothly for you and we will make sure Lisa and the gang know how happy you are! Thanks again!

Lockport, NY
05/15/2018 Category: Service
The people here are all very professional and do their best to get you the best deal. Work is done right the first time.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you so much for the review!  We appreciate that you have been coming to us for a few years now and hope to keep helping you in the future!  Take care!

DA
DARRYL A.
Depew, NY
Volkswagen GTI
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Great service every time.
The service is top-notch whether for routine maintenance or to address a problem. I can't see how they could improve either at the service desk or with the mechanical work.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you so much for taking time to write this.  Our service department works so hard everyday to provide excellent work!  Enjoy that GTI and we will see you in the future!

MELISSA B.
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Couldn’t ask for more! On time, as promised!
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 05/08/2018

Thank so much for this review!  We are so happy you had a good experience.  We hope you keep enjoying that Tiguan and will see you soon!

Thank you!

05/06/2018 Category: Service
Perfection
The technical staff is extraordinary backed by people that truly care about making sure my experience was truly exceptional. I've been a customer for years and wouldn't consider going anywhere else to purchase, service or repair my vehicles. These people truly 'get it'!
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 05/07/2018

Thank you for this lovely review!  We take pride in what we do and are happy you can see that in all areas of our dealer!  Take care and we will see you soon....

THOMAS S.
Volkswagen Touareg
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Best dealership in town.
I have always received impeccable service, staff is beyond helpful and friendly. I wouldn't go anywhere else for my automotive needs.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 05/17/2018

Thanks so much for this review!  We are so glad you come to us for your service needs and appreciate you taking time out of your day to write this.  Take care!