Depew, NY
Volkswagen Jetta
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Accommodating
The staff was very accommodating working around my schedule and arranging a loaner vehicle. The repair was done before expected.

Orchard Park, NY
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Car in for service, Allison and Lisa were awesome! Everything was done quickly and correctly.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 01/12/2019

Thank you for this great review!  We will make sure Lisa and Allison's managers know how happy you were with your Tiguan service!  See you next time!

TO
TYLER O.
West Seneca, NY
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Today I had the pleasure of working with Lisa from the service department. She was absolutely fantastic and very informative and pleasant to work with.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 01/03/2019

So glad you had a great experience when you brought in the Passat!  I'll make sure Lisa's managers know!  See you again soon!

NC
Noreen C.
Niagara Falls, NY
01/02/2019
my experience buying vw
had great experience! i came in to purchase a used Audi.

With your great help form Kristen Guerin and Mark I have a VW. Which I love. thank you for a great day.

SN
STEVEN N.
Kent, NY
Volkswagen Golf
12/31/2018 Category: Service
all of towne VW crew in buffalo
I want to thank everyone who helped me w TECHNO stuff in the 2018 golf SE. Awesome car. It had some glitches in TECH. I am old now and prefer stuff w/o all that nonsense. I AM GRATEFUL FOR ALL THE EXTRA EFFORT AND LOANERS DURING MY CAR PROBLEMS. I RECOMMEND YOUR COMPANY TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR AWESOME SERVICE. VW PRODUCTS? NOPE. I am sorry I cannot suggest to anybody I know BUY VW. In the 80s I wanted one sooo bad. Wasn't affordable (had 71 opel gt). then 65 chevyII nova. Then Dakota trucks. I do not like the 21st century practice of CAPITALISM! Your company and extra measures to keep me happy and content go beyond measure. VW cars? I will tell people I come across get an older used car. too much TECH
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 01/03/2019

Well, thank you for the kind words about us.  Glad we could help you on our end.  Take care!

JEROME S.
Lancaster, NY
Volkswagen Routan
12/23/2018 Category: Service
Excellent experience work done on time and a great price highly recommend this dealerships service

Thank you!

Akron, NY
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Always great service and accommodation
The dealer always provides excellent customer service and top-notch mechanical work.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 12/22/2018

Thank you so very much for this fantastic review.  We are very proud of the work we perfrom and are so happy you are satisfied with your visit!  Have a great day!

JOE B.
Franklinville, NY
Volkswagen Golf
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Integrity
They did what they said they were going to do and in a timely fashion. And, they offered a loaner car without me asking.
Shows they care about their customers.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you so much for this review.  It's kind words like this that keep us going.  We truly appreciate your review and promise to always have integrity in our dealings with our customers!

PS
PETER S.
Orchard Park, NY
12/04/2018 Category: Service
The employees.
Quickly in and out, well served.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for such a nice review!

Volkswagen Atlas
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Service appointment
Excellent service and accommodations to fix the problem.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 12/10/2018

Thanks for the review  We are glad you had a good appointment with us!

WC
WILLIAM C.
S Cheek, NY
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Service Action 66J8
Excellent service that begins with an easy scheduling of the appointment to the drive off in a washed and properly serviced vehicle by their highly competent staff.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 12/10/2018

Wow this is an amazing review!  Thank you so much for this!

JAMES G.
Volkswagen Touareg
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Quality work, no drama
Everybody should have a service consultant like mine. Dropped off the car, left for a trip, services were performed, car was washed and ready for my retrieval after a red-eye flight. Text messages upon completion, a phone call a day or two later tosettle the bill. FIVE stars.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 12/10/2018

Thanks for writing this review!  We, of course, appreciate you so much!  Take care!

COLLEEN H.
Alden, NY
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Service visit
I brought my VW in for the 60,000 mile service. I ended up getting new brakes and tires as well. My service consultant Jarrett was fabulous! He kept me updated and helped with a discount. My tiguan is riding like a new car!
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 12/10/2018

Wow what a fantastic review!  I'll make sure Jarrett and team know how happy you are!  Enjoy that Tiguan!

NS
NEIL S.
11/27/2018 Category: Service
In and Out in 30!
Had to get my car inspected. And the service department squeezed me in with NO problem at all. In and Out in 30 min. I definitely will be back for my other repairs!
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 12/10/2018

We will always do our best to accomodate what you need to do! Thanks so much for this review- enjoy that Passat!

KELLY S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Repair of my Jetta
Great service as always. Nicole who runs the shuttle is wonderful!
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 11/16/2018

Thanks so much for this review! We are so happy you had a good appt with your Jetta and we will make sure Nicole and her manager know you had a good visit, too!

KT
KAREN T.
West Seneca, NY
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Twine has continued the family feeling of Schmitts!
Service advisors make service appointment a smooth process! Work is completed in appropriate amount of time! Towne gives a bonus! They wash the exterior of vehicle when completed!
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 11/16/2018

What a fantastic review!  The Schmitt's gang is all still here, and we are so thankful you stayed with us! We will continue giving you our best and we appreciate your loyalty!

MARGARET L.
North Tonawanda, NY
Volkswagen Beetle
11/05/2018 Category: Service
A + service
Courteous, efficient service. Their time estimate was very accurate. I appreciated the free car wash too.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 11/16/2018

Thanks for this review! We are so thankful for your business.  Keep enjoying that beetle!

WB
WAYNE B.
Lancaster, NY
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Service at Towne VW. Jetta GLI
Perfect service! Lisa Martin service manager gets your car in quickly,and makes sure it's done right. She's knowledgeable and polite. She's taken care of our 3 VW's for years. Happy with the car and service! Thanks Lisa!
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you! You are one of our favorite loyal customers and we appreciate you so much.

TP
TAMARA P.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Service is relatively quick
The service was explained prior to being done and after
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for taking time to review us.  Keep enjoying that Passat!

SP
SUSAN P.
Alden, NY
Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Always reliable
I have bought 3 cars from Towne, formerly Schmitt's, because of the reliability of he dealership and will continue to buy cars there. I always feel well taken care of.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 10/31/2018

Your loyalty is so appreciated.  We will always take great care of you and are so thankful you keep coming back!