TIMOTHY S.
Alden, NY
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Best staff in the auto business!
The service staff at Audi Buffalo & Towne Volkswagen make you feel like family. The workmanship is always outstanding and the prices are fair. Tim S.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 09/20/2018

Thanks for this great review!  Keep enjoying that sportwagen!

LINDA M.
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Flat tire😪
Excellent service department, efficient, expedited my need for new tire, good communication, provided the service promptly . 🤗
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 09/13/2018

Thanks so much for this review.  We are glad you came to us and happy to help!

GF
GERALDINE F.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is always so courteous.
I have been a customer of Towne Volkswagen back when it was Schmitt's. Today, my experience with the service department (namely) Jarrett was excellent. My car was done in a timely fashion and the waiting room was very comfortable.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 09/13/2018

What a nice review!  We will make sure Jarrett knows how happy you are!

JAMES G.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Reliable, trusted service
Keeping my cars safe and reliable is why I trust the service team at Towne VW.

My service advisor, Lisa Martin, takes pride in her craft, keeping me updated with regard to work being performed and engaging her mechanics to evaluate repair options. She has elevated Towne VW to the level of "trusted advisor".

Sure, keeping a German-engineered car on the road long past the expiration of its warranty presents a challenge, but Lisa and her team make the effort to see that my vehicles stay on the road and provide the safety, economy and reliability I need
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 09/13/2018

Wow!  This is wonderful.  We are so happy you and Lisa have had such a good business relationship.  She definitely does take pride in doing her job well- you can see that in her happy customers!  Thank you so much!

CP
CODY P.
West Seneca, NY
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Volkswagen Service dome right!
These guys always do an amazing job. Lisa is a spectacular service manager as well. They are thorough with every aspect of your vehicle. Had a dsg service done, car shifts even better!
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 08/30/2018

Wow!  thanks so much!  What a great review! We will make sure Lisa and the Blue team know you are satisfied!  Take care and keep enjoying that Jetta!

HC
H C.
Forestville, NY
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/29/2018 Category: Service
TDI repair
Accomplished as promised. Worked with me on other items to get under warranty.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 08/30/2018

SO glad you are happy!  Enjoy that Jetta- take care!

WC
WILLIAM C.
08/23/2018 Category: Service
The Expert Staff
My service representative, Lisa, treats me in a very professional manner with respect and dignity. She listens to my requests, then explains the nature of the work, what will be done, what has been accomplished as well as what I can expect after the work. Let just say she does a "phenomenal job," which makes her an excellent face of Towne Volkswagen.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 08/23/2018

Thank you so much for this review.  We do love Lisa, and we are so glad you had a good experience with her!  I am sure we will see you in the future. Until then, enjoy that Tiguan!

RA
ROBERT A.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
No Hassles
Very convenient with no surprises.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 08/17/2018

So glad we could provide such good service to you.  Thank you for your business!

STEPHEN C.
Depew, NY
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
08/17/2018 Category: Service
The service writer Lisa Martin as usual extended super customer service. My vehicle was serviced and washed in a short period of time. Thank You
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you so much for taking time to write this review!  We will make sure Lisa and her crew know how happy you were.  Enjoy that Passat!

JOIDY D.
East Aurora, NY
Volkswagen Atlas
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Check up n oil change
I was very satisfied the service was excellent n I really didn’t have to wait to long n they are very competent
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you so much for this review! We appreciate your business and will see you again!

SUSAN B.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Got an oil change, tires rotated,and a free car wash in less than an hour. Clean waiting area! Happy customer! Lisa Martin is helpful and very nice!
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you for your kind words!

SA
SHANNAN A.
Volkswagen Golf GTI
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Towne got me in the day of, when the dealership i bought my car from (northtown) said i would have to wait a week just to get my tire fixed. I cant be without a car for a week! Towne got me in the day of and I got my car back within an hour. That's more like it. Tony was super nice and very helpful on the phone. I will be going to towne for now on, even though my warranty is through a different dealership!
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to earn your business!  We will always accomodate you! See you in the future!

Clay, NY
Volkswagen Routan
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Very happy doing business with Towne
Very professional and customer friendly, will continue to do business with Towne Volkswagen.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you!

SK
SUZANNE K.
Youngstown, NY
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding!
Steve was fantastic and made the stressful process of buying a car easy! I highly recommend this dealership and Steve!
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 08/11/2018

Thank you for this review! So glad you had a good experience purchasing your Golf!  Thank you again and ENJOY!

FS
FRAN S.
Volkswagen Beetle
08/04/2018 Category: Service
VW service
Always a great experience my service adviser Lisa did a superb job keeping me updated. The service waiting office had all the amenities. And the wait was pleasant. Hats off also to the office personnel. Quick and efficient. Good job by all.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 08/11/2018

Wow!  We couldn't ask for a better review.  Thank you for taking the time to write these kind words.  We will see you in the future- until then, keep enjoying that Beetle!

JAMES C.
East Aurora, NY
Volkswagen Jetta
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Superb Atmosphere.
Fast, friendly, trustworthy service.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you so much for this review!  We definitely try to make buying a car and coming for service a smooth, easy process. Thank you for your business!

CG
CAROLYN G.
Volkswagen Passat
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Friendliness. Efficient
Work was started on time and finished timely and efficiently. All staff were helpful and friendly
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 08/02/2018

So glad you had a nice experience.  Thank you for taking the time to write this review!

07/27/2018 Category: Service
All good
Thorough an efficient and very pleasant. In addition, my Golf is running well.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 07/27/2018

Hello and thank you!  So good to know your golf is runing well and that you had a great experience.  We will see you soon!

Bronxville, NY

Akron, NY
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Great People, Great Service
Always professional and competent.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 07/26/2018

Thank you so much! Enjoy the Sportwagen!