LN
LEO N.
07/16/2021 Category: Service
First timer
Great customer service, very friendly and knowledgeable, will come back for aure

MICHAEL R.
07/15/2021 Category: Service
Brought car in for routine maintenance. Service was prompt and on schedule, our service manager went beyond what was required and was extremely helpful and professional. This dealership’s service is consistently top quality - very different than other local dealers.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 07/15/2021

We appreciate the fact that out of all the dealerships in the area, you chose us.  That gratitude is something we hope shows through our actions and the way we take care of you!

Depew, NY
07/13/2021 Category: Service
Great customer focus at Towne VW!
The Service Dept at Towne is very customer focused. I have been coming here for approx 10 yrs and have yet to have a bad experience. The staff and techs are polite and knowledgeable. When the time comes, I will buy a new VW from this dealer because the service is so good.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 07/15/2021

WOW! Thank you for this great review!  We thank you for your years of loyalty to us!  We are excited that this relationship will continue into the future!  Enjoy!

MZ
MARCELLA Z.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
07/09/2021 Category: Service
Customer service
My experience at Towne Volkswagen was amazing. Everyone was so accommodating. The facility was clean comfortable.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 07/15/2021

Thank you so much!  We truly appreciate you!

07/09/2021 Category: Service
Lisa is always courteous, friendly and professional.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 07/15/2021

Thanks for this great review!

LH
LEWIS H.
Depew, NY
06/29/2021 Category: Service
customer service is awesome!!
Lisa Martin is a awesome Service Advisor! she has helped me so much especially during the Covid Crisis!! and is a huge asset to your Service Department!!
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 07/15/2021

Thank you so much- we like her too! 😊

JESSICA S.
East Amherst, NY
06/29/2021 Category: Service
Friendly staff, complementary car wash, and complementary snacks, a clean waiting area, and fast service make bringing your car in for service painless.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 07/15/2021

We really do try our best to make this the best experience possible!  So glad you had a nice visit- we will see you again!

PC
PATRICK C.
Volkswagen Atlas
06/24/2021 Category: Service
The best!
All the work performed and the staff is great. Lisa is the BEST!
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 06/26/2021

Thank you so much!  I'll make sure she knows how happy you are!

CAMILLE M.
Volkswagen Passat
06/24/2021 Category: Service
Service at Towne VW
Lisa Martin and Towne VW provided exceptional service and honest advice again. This is why I keep going back!
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 06/26/2021

Thank you so much for coming back to us again and again!

GS
GLENN S.
06/23/2021 Category: Service
Towne continues to surpass expectations
I have taken my 2014 Jetta Hybrid in for routine maintenance since I purchased it at Schmitt's now Towne VW. They continue to give excellent, courteous service at a fair price.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 06/26/2021

We appreciate you staying with us!

CHRISTINE H.
06/22/2021 Category: Service
Very Friendly
As usual, the staff is very friendly and I always have had a good experience there.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 06/26/2021

Thank you!  We are so appreciative of you!

WP
WILLIAM P.
06/18/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
The staff today went above and beyond expectations. Best service I have ever had with a vehicle in my life.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 06/26/2021

Wow!  What a review!  Thank you so much for writing this! We are so happy you had such a good experience!

CHRIS B.
Niagara Falls, NY
Volkswagen Phaeton
06/18/2021 Category: Service
no communication
there is no communication or feed back on the repair process, they had my car for about a month and when i finally got the car back it wouldn't start and it was out of gas.the car was in for a ride level sensor and the nest day the level warning light came on i called the service manager and left a message and as through out the process no reply ever now the car is un drivable and nobody will answer or return a phone call very aggravating
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 06/18/2021

Hello, sir, I sent this review over to the Service, Sales, and General Manager of the entire building.  I would expect a call back shortly.  Thank you for writing this- it only helps us get better.

LAURA B.
Fredonia, NY
Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport
06/15/2021 Category: Service
The service at Towne Volkswagen is outstanding!
Never disappointed with my service at Towne Volkswagen! My needs are always met, sometimes above what was expected. Thank you!
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 06/26/2021

We are so happy to see such a great review!  Thank you so much for your continued business and support!

CR
CHERYL R.
06/10/2021 Category: Service
honest professional service and knowledge of my car
Dealing with Schmidts and now Towne with my VW has always provided me with professional thorough honest service by service people who know their trade. I always feel safe when I take my repaired car from them and if they evaluate a problem for me, I trust their response and their recommendations. I do not feel I am 'taken for a ride" or looked at like I 'don't know about cars like we do" often felt at other repair shops. I am listened to and my questions if I have any are answered professionally. Lisa Martin and her team are why I keep coming back to Towne rather then go to Northtown VW or Basil VW. They are worth their total weight in gold/or bitcoin whichever Towne prefers. Thank you.

However I was a bit confused when I first came to Towne for service after not being their for a year, I was not aware that Audi had moved out and VW had a difference entrance as the signs were not as clear as I felt they needed to be. So after having gotten back in my car and going to what I thought was where I was directed to go by the sign, I entered Sales and got clear directions from one of the senior sales reps and went back to where I originally was and entered right instead of left side as in the past. I asked what was happening here and was told that VW was moving in August also to across from Eastern Hills Mall. Were we as customers going to informed by email/snail mail or text? I had visions of going with a AAA flatbed with my car to the wrong place and then not knowing where to find my car if AAA did find the new location in August. Will notification go out? It would be helpful if it did and put my mind at ease if I ever needed a tow to Towne and tell AAA where to go and it is the old location. Will AAA be informed also? or other businesses involved?

Finally I always appreciate the courtesy wash after service is provided. Thank you.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 06/10/2021

Hello, and thank you for this review!  If you have time today, please contact me here at the dealership.  An email DID go out about the new Audi store, as well as an announcement that the VW franchise is moving.  I'd like to make sure we have all the correct contact info for you in our system.  Thank you!
Kristen Guerin 716-206-3178