KELLY S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Repair of my Jetta
Great service as always. Nicole who runs the shuttle is wonderful!

KT
KAREN T.
West Seneca, NY
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Twine has continued the family feeling of Schmitts!
Service advisors make service appointment a smooth process! Work is completed in appropriate amount of time! Towne gives a bonus! They wash the exterior of vehicle when completed!

MARGARET L.
North Tonawanda, NY
Volkswagen Beetle
11/05/2018 Category: Service
A + service
Courteous, efficient service. Their time estimate was very accurate. I appreciated the free car wash too.

WB
WAYNE B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Service at Towne VW. Jetta GLI
Perfect service! Lisa Martin service manager gets your car in quickly,and makes sure it's done right. She's knowledgeable and polite. She's taken care of our 3 VW's for years. Happy with the car and service! Thanks Lisa!
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you! You are one of our favorite loyal customers and we appreciate you so much.

TP
TAMARA P.
Volkswagen Passat
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Service is relatively quick
The service was explained prior to being done and after
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for taking time to review us.  Keep enjoying that Passat!

SP
SUSAN P.
Alden, NY
Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Always reliable
I have bought 3 cars from Towne, formerly Schmitt's, because of the reliability of he dealership and will continue to buy cars there. I always feel well taken care of.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 10/31/2018

Your loyalty is so appreciated.  We will always take great care of you and are so thankful you keep coming back!

STACY B.
East Amherst, NY
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Routine service
I was in and out in less than an hour
Very good experience and everyone is always very friendly
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 10/31/2018

Thanks Stacy!  Always good to see you!

LYNN S.
Amherst, NY
10/21/2018 Category: Service
Satisfaction guaranteed!
I am so satisfied with all aspects of working with the employees at Towne Volkswagen that I wouldn't consider going anywhere else. In fact, I would say it all comes down to the friendly lady who handles the VW service department. She makes sure you know what will be done, how long it will take, gives you updates, offers you beverages and snacks while you wait, and makes sure you are fully satisfied before you're off on your way.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you for this review!  Looks like you worked with Lisa Martin!  We will make sure she knows how happy you are with your service.  We appreciate you so much- thank you, again!

LOUIS S.
Clarence Center, NY
Volkswagen Routan
10/21/2018 Category: Service
The work was done correctly and my vehicle was cleaned and ready when I arrived.

Thank you!

DA
DELORES A.
Depew, NY
Volkswagen Passat
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Competent and Professional
They are always very friendly and whatever the job is, in my experience, gets done right and on time. This dealer really is a pleasure to do business with.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you for these kind words.  We are so happy you trust us in servicing your vehicle.  Keep enjoying that Passat!

FL
FRANCIS L.
Machias, NY
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Great service advisors the best I have delt with in years.
Both Lisa and Jarrett are great service advisors, they make you feel like you are really important as a customer. I always look forward to my service appointments.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 10/23/2018

First of all....you ARE really important as a customer!  We appreciate you coming in to see us!  Keep loving that beetle convertible- see you soon!

Volkswagen Atlas
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Great service and attentiveness to customer needs
Justine did an excellent job showing us models, explaining options and making the whole process easier. The financial manager and the whole staff were friendly and attentive to our needs and timeframe. Excellent team!
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you so much!  We appreciate your business.  We will make sure Justine and her managers know how happy you are!  Thanks so much!

SP
SUSAN P.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Amazing Customer Service
This is my first time with Towne and I have to say everyone is amazing. They could not have been nicer to me during my visits. Always keeping me updated on the progress. They even washed my car after my service. Very nice touch. Great job!!
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 10/16/2018

Wow!  Thanks so much for this review!  We are so happy you came to us.  See you again!

ES
EDWARD S.
Eden, NY
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Friendly atmosphere and excellent service
Always provides quality service. Lisa accurately evaluates requirements when I arrive, the work is performed efficiently, and payment to the pleasant office staff makes for a happy customer as I leave.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 10/06/2018

Thank you, Mr. Schmitz! We know how you feel about the office staff!! ;)

Akron, NY
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Expert Service, Pleasant and Courteous Staff
Always great service, comfortable surroundings, and overall pleasant experience.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 10/06/2018

Thank you for such a great review! See you again!

10/02/2018 Category: Service
Knowledgeable
Just satisfied

Thanks so much!

TIMOTHY S.
Alden, NY
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Best staff in the auto business!
The service staff at Audi Buffalo & Towne Volkswagen make you feel like family. The workmanship is always outstanding and the prices are fair. Tim S.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 09/20/2018

Thanks for this great review!  Keep enjoying that sportwagen!

LINDA M.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Flat tire😪
Excellent service department, efficient, expedited my need for new tire, good communication, provided the service promptly . 🤗
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 09/13/2018

Thanks so much for this review.  We are glad you came to us and happy to help!

GF
GERALDINE F.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is always so courteous.
I have been a customer of Towne Volkswagen back when it was Schmitt's. Today, my experience with the service department (namely) Jarrett was excellent. My car was done in a timely fashion and the waiting room was very comfortable.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 09/13/2018

What a nice review!  We will make sure Jarrett knows how happy you are!

JAMES G.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Reliable, trusted service
Keeping my cars safe and reliable is why I trust the service team at Towne VW.

My service advisor, Lisa Martin, takes pride in her craft, keeping me updated with regard to work being performed and engaging her mechanics to evaluate repair options. She has elevated Towne VW to the level of "trusted advisor".

Sure, keeping a German-engineered car on the road long past the expiration of its warranty presents a challenge, but Lisa and her team make the effort to see that my vehicles stay on the road and provide the safety, economy and reliability I need
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 09/13/2018

Wow!  This is wonderful.  We are so happy you and Lisa have had such a good business relationship.  She definitely does take pride in doing her job well- you can see that in her happy customers!  Thank you so much!