BP
Bethanie P.
08/28/2017
Serpentine belt
Went to Tracy's for a new serpentine belt, 1 year ago. I came to get an oil change at a different place and they said Tracy's had never even changed my belt! The factory belt was still on!!!

JO
JOSH O.
Nissan Sentra
03/22/2017
Great
Great service and friendly crew

03/11/2017
van service
service is always good you are treated great would not go any where else!!!!!!!!

CHERI M.
Saturn Outlook
03/08/2017
Friendly & accommodating!
Was pleased with service.

JASON T.
Pontiac Montana
03/05/2017
Great service and very efficient
Mike R. from Tracy's Automotive #3

We here at Tracy's Automotive thank you, for your business.

DENNIS B.
Chrysler Pacifica
02/19/2017
Edge
Excellent!
Mike R. from Tracy's Automotive #3

Thank you for your business, and your response.

SD
SHARON D.
Toyota Camry Solara
02/08/2017
Trust.
I can drop my vehicle off before hours and know that things will be right when I pick it up. I was out of town one time, and Shane who works the counter gave me his cell number and I contacted him upon arriving back in town on a Sunday and Shane met me at the store so that I could get my car. Super friendly and incredibly helpful at this store.
Mike R. from Tracy's Automotive #3

We are here to help you take of your vehicle and we appreciate you business.  From all of us at Tracy's Automotive thank you for your time and your business.

01/31/2017
good service
knew what the work would cost before started. they fixed the problem. they are very good would not go anywhere else. thank you for good service!!!!!

TG
TERRY G.
Mount Hope, KS
Chevrolet Silverado
01/24/2017
Fast service
Had tire going low, was in and out in 15 months notes!

KP
KEVIN P.
Nissan Frontier
01/16/2017
Service not acceptable
I had my 2001 Nissan Frontier pickup in because of an oil leak. They told me it was the valve cover gaskets. Cost me right at $500 to get them replaced. Truck is still leaking oil. Not sure what to think at this point. They did't clean the engine off to determine if it was still leaking, figured maybe it was residual from the original leak, but been long enough to determine it is something else, maybe not the valve cover gaskets to begin with. What would you suggest I do? Pretty disappointed with the service. Spent a lot of money for no results.
Mike R. from Tracy's Automotive #3

Sorry about the inconvenience, please stop in when its convenient for you so we can recheck your vehicle.  01-17-17

RV
RON V.
Maize, KS
Mazda MPV
01/10/2017
2003 MPV
Folks at Tracy's have always treated us fairly and have the expertize to carry out repairs even on my old MPV with electrical gremlins.

12/31/2016
good service
Took van in for a steering problem could find anything wrong with that no charge found need new gasket an brake work told me what price was to repair I did not know I had problem that is why go there great service great people!!!!!!!!!!

MIKE R.
12/30/2016
Auto servicing
The guys got our car in at about 12:30pm and had it done by 4:30. Friendly and professional!

AP
ANDRE P.
Bentley, KS
12/29/2016
Another good experience
I have several vehicles. And I'm pretty picky who I will let touch my vehicles. ESPECIALLY my Mustang. I am in process of a resto mod and will ONLY let Tracy's touch my car as I do 90% of my own work. So if you want it done right and for a good price, this is the shop for you. I only use the store on west 21st. Damn good bunch of guys

TG
TERRY G.
Mount Hope, KS
Chevrolet Silverado
12/24/2016
Quick
Just down the road from work. They are quick and professional. Always use them.

KC
KAREN C.
Goddard, KS
11/27/2016
Lack of communication
Went in for one thing and they found 2 more high priced things wrong with it. Not sure if they were very necessary. Then car was to be done on Friday and tech hooked something up wrong causing us not to get car back until Monday. No discount for the mess up on their part and leaving us without our car for the entire weekend. Poor communication as to what was going on. Still not sure if the work was done properly.

SA
STEVEN A.
Chevrolet Camaro
11/26/2016
QUICK AND EASY SERVICE
Stopped by for a new battery and tire balance
Did and great job and had me out of there in no time at all

KC
KAREN C.
Goddard, KS
11/25/2016
Quick service
Quick service

11/12/2016
service
had oil change an greased, tires rotated, they go above what is needed windows were cleaned, tires was shined they are very good would not take van or suburban any where else thank you

DENNIS B.