Janel C.
06/06/2020
I had my oil changed first time at Tracy’s it was quick & efficient I had a great experience Janel C
I had a great experience I waited in there air conditioned waiting room & it didn’t take long while they changed my oil.

BL
Barbara L.
10/25/2019
oil and ball bearings
I've only been one time but the front desk, Brandon, was thorough with his answers to my questions plus was patient. He showed me the sealed metal container with ball bearings which I could hear was a problem. He gave me options i.e. I could have one wheel done but needed two wheels. I got a ride back home and back to their business though I noticed they used my car both times. I've never had that happen before. Must be liability issue. I would definitely use them again.

BP
Bethanie P.
08/28/2017
Serpentine belt
Went to Tracy's for a new serpentine belt, 1 year ago. I came to get an oil change at a different place and they said Tracy's had never even changed my belt! The factory belt was still on!!!

JO
JOSH O.
Nissan Sentra
03/22/2017
Great
Great service and friendly crew

03/11/2017
van service
service is always good you are treated great would not go any where else!!!!!!!!

CHERI M.
Saturn Outlook
03/08/2017
Friendly & accommodating!
Was pleased with service.

JASON T.
Pontiac Montana
03/05/2017
Great service and very efficient
Mike R. from Tracy's Automotive #3 responded on 03/06/2017

We here at Tracy's Automotive thank you, for your business.

DENNIS B.
Chrysler Pacifica
02/19/2017
Edge
Excellent!
Mike R. from Tracy's Automotive #3 responded on 02/20/2017

Thank you for your business, and your response.

SD
SHARON D.
Toyota Camry Solara
02/08/2017
Trust.
I can drop my vehicle off before hours and know that things will be right when I pick it up. I was out of town one time, and Shane who works the counter gave me his cell number and I contacted him upon arriving back in town on a Sunday and Shane met me at the store so that I could get my car. Super friendly and incredibly helpful at this store.
Mike R. from Tracy's Automotive #3 responded on 02/09/2017

We are here to help you take of your vehicle and we appreciate you business.  From all of us at Tracy's Automotive thank you for your time and your business.

01/31/2017
good service
knew what the work would cost before started. they fixed the problem. they are very good would not go anywhere else. thank you for good service!!!!!

TG
TERRY G.
Mount Hope, KS
Chevrolet Silverado
01/24/2017
Fast service
Had tire going low, was in and out in 15 months notes!

KP
KEVIN P.
Nissan Frontier
01/16/2017
Service not acceptable
I had my 2001 Nissan Frontier pickup in because of an oil leak. They told me it was the valve cover gaskets. Cost me right at $500 to get them replaced. Truck is still leaking oil. Not sure what to think at this point. They did't clean the engine off to determine if it was still leaking, figured maybe it was residual from the original leak, but been long enough to determine it is something else, maybe not the valve cover gaskets to begin with. What would you suggest I do? Pretty disappointed with the service. Spent a lot of money for no results.
Mike R. from Tracy's Automotive #3 responded on 02/08/2017

Sorry about the inconvenience, please stop in when its convenient for you so we can recheck your vehicle.  01-17-17

RV
RON V.
Maize, KS
Mazda MPV
01/10/2017
2003 MPV
Folks at Tracy's have always treated us fairly and have the expertize to carry out repairs even on my old MPV with electrical gremlins.

12/31/2016
good service
Took van in for a steering problem could find anything wrong with that no charge found need new gasket an brake work told me what price was to repair I did not know I had problem that is why go there great service great people!!!!!!!!!!

MIKE R.
12/30/2016
Auto servicing
The guys got our car in at about 12:30pm and had it done by 4:30. Friendly and professional!