MK
McVey K.
02/08/2020
Decades of service. As good as it gets.
You have to understand a few things about my perspective. I’ve owned over 100 cars personally. I’ve owned almost everything a guy can buy in America within reason. All of my vehicles end up at Tracy’s. Every time I try to have a deal done some place else with tires or alignment I end up at Tracy’s anyways. To fix the work. The service there is unmatched anywhere on earth. I am no one, they make me feel like a rock star. They top off my tires with nitrogen when I didn’t even buy them from there. They replaced lug nuts that the previous shop messed up. I told them they were messed up before. They didn’t care, they paid for them because they weren’t safe. I send my parents there I send all my friends there. You want smooth balance? Center steering wheel. Service that doesn’t make you wish you could just trade for a different car. I have been dealing with these guys since the 1990s and to this very day they take care of me and my family. And almost without a exception my cars and trucks are better when they leave Tracy’s. And I’m a hard son of a b***h to please. Just trust me. God bless you all, Tracy’s is a second home for my vehicles. Mark at Tracy’s tire is on my Christmas list btw. What a guy. Sincerely, McVey.

EG
EVELYN G.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/02/2017
Friendly, honest, great work.
They call you if there is a need to do more than you asked or expected. They are very friendly and helpful, explaining what they need to/have done. They even vacuumed my car during my last visit.

LA

JEFF E.
Nissan Rogue
07/27/2017
Great Service without a Hitch
My experience with Tracy's is always a good one. I have been going there for about a year. I drop my vehicle off in the morning and usually pick it up after work. They have really good quality work. I definitely recommend this shop.

ROB M.
Saturn Aura
07/26/2017
Great place!
I am pleased to have had Tracy's service my vehicles for years. They are always helpful and quick.

Jake S.
07/26/2017 Category: Service
Jake said his experience with this business has been great. He likes Aaron because he always delivers on what he says he is going to do. They get most of the work done on time.

K
Krista
07/26/2017 Category: Service
Krista said the business is friendly, helpful and quick.

MO
Mike O.
07/23/2017 Category: Service
Mike said the employees were efficient, knowledgeable, took good care of him and communicated the issues and their concerns to him. The price was fair. He would like to see more advertisement and spread the good word around.

Matt B.
Chevrolet Camaro
07/18/2017 Category: Service
Matt said they were able to fit him in on the last minute and they got it done in a pretty timely manner.

Cara C.
Ford Edge
07/18/2017 Category: Service
Cara said this business was honest about their time frames and capabilities. The personnel were friendly and she thanked them for everything they did. They got her vehicle looking really nice.

DAVID B.
Mercury Grand Marquis
07/14/2017
New Catalytic Converter
Great job, as usual! Tracy's went the extra mile to get us a great price on a new catalytic converter. Thanks, guys!

PK
Paul K.
Derby, KS
07/13/2017 Category: Service
Paul said he has been with Mike and his crew for a number of years. They are one of the few facilities in town he trusts. They treat him the way he needs to be treated, and do everything necessary to make sure the vehicles are in a safe condition.

Cynthia H.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
07/13/2017 Category: Service
Cynthia said this business did an awesome job on her oil change.

LO
LAURA O.
Nissan Frontier
07/04/2017
Happy Customer
Wonderful service.Tracy's .they were able to get me in for a balance on my front tires. Thanks Aaron.

Bill S.
Acura 3.5RL
06/20/2017 Category: Service
Bill said this business was great. He is waiting to hear back about a steering column for his vehicle.