Latest Review over 6 years ago

TC
TERI C.
01/23/2012
groupon brought me in - will be back
would totally recommend this business - nice, friendly and very honest.

RP
RON P.
10/26/2011
Easy, fast and efficient
Brad was very personable and knowlegable. Explained to us what we might consider to keep our vehicle running and safe. We'll be back!!!

ST
SIERRA T.
10/12/2011
Staff was friendly and respectful. My car was done fast so very little waiting.

MIKAH D.
09/22/2011
Oil Change/Service
Amazing friendly service - very complete and easy to understand sheet from inspection. They didn't try to sell me everything under the sun, I will definitely be back!

TP
TONI P.
08/28/2011
Right wheel hub replacement
This place was recommended to me by a friend. Called them Thurs. afternoon Dave helped me, I told him my problem he gave me an estimate that was fair (It was about $75 more at a popular brake chain store.), they were able to see me the next day. I got my car back Fri. evening and initailly it seemed everything was ok, then their was an issue & my car stopped working. It turned out the replacement part was defective and I had to wait till Monday to take it back because they're closed on the weekends. They did guarentee the part and their work so they fixed everything without charging me extra. Their quote was also right on. Even though my first experience wasn't ideal, I thought they took care of it and I would go back again.

PW
PATRICK W.
08/27/2011
Patrick Williams
They looked at my water leakage in my left taillight, tryed to seal with glue. Told me if that doesn't work. The left taillight would have to be replaced. They gave a price and didnot charge for clueing the taillight. Service was quick and speedity.

DEAN H.
07/19/2011
Great!
When at Trade Center Automotive you know your getting the best of service!

AG
ANGELIQUE G.
07/09/2011
BEST EVER!
They are honest and awesome! I would have to pay $250.00 to get my Benz oil changed.YEAH!!! They get it done quick and for less than 40.00!!! ? these guys!