DEVIN w.
Byron, MI
02/24/2021
Great job, great people!
I took my 2000 Dodge Ram 1500 in to get the transmission inspected and it turned out to be blown. After deciding to have trans connection rebuild it I couldn’t be happier with how it turned out. I was also happy with the pricing!

GT
GLENN T.
Buick Enclave
02/22/2021
Great and fast service
Called made an appointment that I couldn’t keep due to weather when I did finally make it in for service they took care of me immediately which was very appreciated

TINA S.
Sylvania, OH
Mercury Sable
02/11/2021
Excellent customer service
Work with me very well. The price was a very good price for what needed to be done with the vehicle. I will come back there for service again.

TF
tina f.
Gregory, MI
01/28/2021
Best service
Best service ever. They aren’t the type of business that is looking for a quick buck. There are honesty and Are not going to charge you for something you don’t need. Best people ever.

JIM H.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/28/2021
Excellent work.
Transmission Connection diagnostic of my transmission problem was right on. Did the job in a couple of days at a fair price. Thank you.

AA

TF
TINA F.
01/17/2021
Nothing but honest service
We never get anything but honest efficient service from TransConnection. They are the friendliest most efficient and honest company to work with.

dan s.
01/14/2021
Honest
It’s tough to find a place that you feel comfortable with, Trans Connection has become one that I trust with me vehicle and they back up the work they do.

FA
FAVRILE A.
Fowlerville, MI
Ford Bronco II
01/14/2021
Great follow up & great service
Sometime rebuilds can fail, so these guys give you a 12k etc warranty on their work, well our did and they stood behind it!!!! So Rae anymore that any business can stand behind a job and get you back on track. Amazing, recommend these folks to anyone who needs care repairs, especially transmission repairs!

ray w.
Brighton, MI
01/09/2021
Problem solvers for sure!
We were recommended to Transm Connection and Kermit from a acquaintance when we were discussing problems finding a dependable honest mechanic these days. When we took our vehicle in for a particular problem, At first the solution seem to be something very expensive however there mechanics continue to dig deeper and discovered that a more cost effective solution was possible not only fixing the problem but saving us many hundreds of dollars in the process!

Fowlerville, MI
Kia Forte
01/09/2021
Amazing Place
I had a little bad luck with a couple of things going in my car all at the same time. They were able to fix my car as soon as they got all the parts. Good prices and my car runs great.

SONYA B.
Dodge Caliber
01/01/2021
Outstanding Service!
Couldn’t ask for a more professional and honest car care Business! My daughters car had several issues after going in the Ditch. They were able to fix everything and they came in on New Year’s eve just to finish so she would have a car for the weekend. Outstanding service, customer care and affordable too! Thank you!

stan b.
12/28/2020
Good job guys.
I trust these guys with all my transmission needs, and more. I think they're honest and trustworthy. You can too.

GT
GLENN T.
Buick Enclave
12/10/2020
Close to home
Fast friendly they got the job done while I waited for my car being my only car and still new to the area I was glad they were recommended

daniel h.
Dodge Dart
12/04/2020
Nice, honest, and quick work
Thank you Kermit.