Johnny R.
Le Raincy, Île-de-France
08/25/2017
Don't call these people!!!
Insanely overpriced, they never do a 100% job, my truck is still leaking after over a grand of money was spent...and yes they gave it back to me and said it was fixed, not even an hour later, I'm putting oil in it because it's empty, they say bring it back in...we will fix it...an additional 2500$+ just for parts and then labor...GTFO!

WM
William M.
Weldon, CA
Chevrolet Silverado
06/12/2017 Category: Service
William said this business charged him $40 dollars that they shouldn't have. He had his vehicle smog checked and the numbers were fine. When he changed the battery, the computers kick off and they have to kick back in. They took his vehicle out and drove it for 10 minutes and charged him $40. It has to be driven a certain way and they could've told him how. He knows they are out to make money but he doesn't think they should do it like that.

Janet G.
Lake Isabella, CA
08/08/2016
No its not
Not very happy with them

Jimmy Anne S.
Lake Isabella, CA
Hyundai Accent
10/27/2015
disappointed
There was a misdiagnosis. We had to get another opinion from a specialist in brakes and that sort of thing. We found out
that the wheel bearings were ok. The cost to check brakes was very high. I usually take brake work to someone else, but he
was sick the day I called. But he was ok the next day and took care of us much more reasonably.