DANIEL W.
Valley View, OH
05/28/2020
They make you feel like family
There’s not a company that has a boss or employees that make you feel like they are your uncles, Or they make you feel like they’ve known you your entire life as soon as you walk in you feel like you’re at home.
PS thank you Skip and Todd

TRACY S.
Parma Heights, OH
Kia Sportage
05/21/2020
Honest mechanic
brought my car in there and he was honest and saved us a ton of money.... truly great to find an honest mechanic.. blessing definitely came are way.

Dodge Challenger
05/18/2020
Absolutely Outstanding Business
The customer service and communication is absolutely outstanding. The owner, Skip, takes great pride in his work and in his team.
Most recently, I had a vehicle in for a transmission rebuild. Not only was it completed within a week, but I recieved updates on the repairs & he even cleaned the interior of my vehicle for me free of charge.

You absolutely will not find quality of care and outstanding mechical work anywhere else. I always highly recimmend this repair facility.

Buick LeSabre
05/17/2020
Promptly serviced
The service was very prompt. Vary satisfied

GT
GREG T.
Medina, OH
05/15/2020
Amazing customer service and great workmanship
These guys know what they are doing and do it with a smile.

DESTINY C.
Maple Heights, OH
Jeep Compass
05/11/2020
Customer service + Skip
From the very start Skip has been an amazing help! I love the honesty and fast production! Nothing was unclear to me and everything was overly explained to ensure I understood the entire process! I even got more bang for my buck through an extended warranty from the Jeep manufacturer that I never even knew I had! Although I did spend more than I wanted to, I got an experience that I definitely didn’t expect! Thanks again Skip and Transmission Pros employees!

CHARLES B.
Cleveland, OH
Chevrolet Chevy Express
05/04/2020
Excellent service by far
Todd, Skipp, and the shop crew always take care of me promptly, and do an excellent job.

MK
MARY K.
Buick Rendezvous
04/23/2020
Always Excellent
Excellent service as always! Never will go elsewhere.

Westlake, OH
04/22/2020
Best place for repairs in the west side.

JAMES T.
Lakewood, OH
Lincoln Mark LT
03/27/2020
rebuilt transmission
Skip did an excellent job rebuilding my trucks transmission.

Brooklyn, OH
03/17/2020
Recent Service
Have always been happy with service , they go above and beyond.

Katherine B.
Ohio
Pontiac Vibe
03/16/2020 Category: Service
Katherine said the staff were nice. It took awhile to get her vehicle fixed dealing with her insurance, but they were great to work with and helped her to understand what was going on and kept her updated.

STANLEY M.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
Chevrolet Corvette
03/12/2020
You all are the best!
Every time I have brought my cars to you the experience has been excellent. I tell all my friends about you. Skip, Todd, and Pat. THANK YOU!!!

DAVE G.
Hinckley, OH
Mercedes-Benz C230
03/10/2020
Honest work, honest prices
I take all my cars there as they understand when to repair/replace something and when it can last a little longer. No pushing to upsell things, just take care of what is needed and look forward to seeing you the next time.

STANLEY C.
03/10/2020
Customer service is unsurpassed. Prices are totally reasonable
Every time we have our vehicle service at Transmission Engine Pros we have been more than satisfied. I have referred friends and family because they are honest and fair in pricing.