Sue W.
Fayetteville
Kia Sorento
03/24/2019
Customer Care
The owner handled a situation for us in a very professional manner!!
I have owned business’ & he handled this as I would done!! Very curious & professional 👍🏻

CR
CESAR R.
GMC Yukon
03/23/2019
Fast service
Good service and fast delivery

Millicent H.
Jaguar XJ
03/22/2019
They fixed my car in a day. The place is very efficient and clean. Everyone there is so helpful. We would not take our cars anywhere else.

Jay S.
03/21/2019
Timely and Quality Service!! As Usual!

Don D.
03/20/2019
Great Customer Service
Made appointment on Monday, in on Tuesday morning, out by 2 PM on Tuesday. Like the free shuttle service and the “text” notification when ready. Front Desk is always very courteous and takes time to fully explain everything. You always know what your are getting for your money. No surprises. Always my first stop for maintenance on any of my vehicles. Give them a try!

Shellea M.
Jaguar XJ
03/17/2019
Always great work and service
My husband and I have used Tri-Star for service on our vehicles for several years. Their customer service is great and most importantly they keep our cars running superbly.

MARIO M.
BMW 535i
03/17/2019
Radiator and water pump replacement
Justin did a fantastic job with replacing both components. He also mentioned that he tightened the belts.

KF
Kathy F.
Helpful and responsive employees
Always courteous, and responsive. Explains what is needed for repairs well. Have recommended the shop several times

YD
Yvonne D.
Always great service!

JOHN/ Janile G.
Ford Edge
03/16/2019
Fixed right the first time
I'm grateful to have my car functioning properly and safely for the first time in a year. The dealership and another local shop wee clueless. Tri Star shows they have experience and expertise.

Newnan, GA
Ford Police Interceptor
03/15/2019
Great service Great staff
TriStar was awesome. Anytime you have to go see a mechanic it's never pleasant. However TriStar was super professional when I call to make the appointment. They have a shuttle service to take you home so you dont have to wait at the shop all day. The work was done quickly, professionally and most important it didn't cost me my arms or legs. Thanks guys keep up the great work.

SZ
Steve Z.
03/15/2019
Outstanding quality and service
I’ve never been disappointed by the quality and service of Tristar Automotive! They continually exceed my expectations!

TR
THOMAS R.
Fuquay Varina, NC
03/14/2019
Great fast Service
Broke down on 85 while traveling. Had my car towed here and they had me back on the road in 2 hours. Price was nice, and service was excellent.

Jeff W.
03/14/2019
Fast and friendly service team

03/13/2019
Prompt, professional and attentive.
I was referred by one of your long-time customers and have not been disappointed! Thank you for always being prompt and caring.
Thank you to Frank for helping my daughter with her car problem.

BL
Bradley L.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Bradley said they did everything they stated. They did a good job.

Claire W.
Palmetto, GA
03/12/2019
Personal attention.
Have been coming to Tri-Star for years. The employees have changed but Mark hires personable knowledgeable employees. Other places may be cheaper but I trust the work I get done at Tri-Star.

DF
Dave F.
03/11/2019
Saturday Appointments
Tri Star Automotive provides excellent customer service. They actually 'listen' to their customer's concerns and will their mechanics will ask followup/additional questions as required to resolve your issue. I've been trading with Tri Star Automotive since they opened their doors many years ago and have often referred friends and neighbors.

Chevrolet Suburban
03/10/2019
Tune up
Great customer service and work completed as discussed. Thanks

Don M.
03/10/2019
Don M
I had extensive work done on my pick up. Steve Bishop did the mechanical work I found him to be one of the most knowledgeable mechanics I’ve ever come across I recommend Steve and Tri-Star to anyone who wishes to have work done on their automobiles and not have to worry about going back.