Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

David R.
Ford Expedition
11/15/2019 Category: Service
David said they've always been quick, known exactly what to do and the cost was reasonable.

Robert S.
Palmetto, GA
Dodge Charger
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Robert said when he got his vehicle repaired, it was done properly and on time at this business.

KP
Kim P.
Newnan, GA
Audi Q5
Great customer service.
Tri Star is always professional and efficient. Never have to wait too long and the waiting area is nice.

Ford Edge
Quality of service
Everyone is friendly and helpful. Work was done in a timely manner.

Toyota Sequoia
Always so helpful!
The guys at Tri Star are always so helpful! I feel like they are completely honest and always do right by the customer. I wouldn’t take out cars anywhere else!

GB
Gary B.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Gary said the staff provided good service.

Jennifer H.
Jeep Renegade
11/10/2019
I appreciate the automotive knowledge and the friendly staff at TRI STAR.

11/09/2019
Oil Change
Love ya’ll for service. Disappointed in the upcharge for credit card use.

11/08/2019
I really appreciate your great service.

Kia Forte
11/06/2019
Customer Servce & Credability
I know I can always depend on great customer service. The credibility of the employees is what keeps me coming back. I know I can always trust what they tell me and not just trying to sell a service.

Judy S.
Atlanta, GA
Mercury Monterey
11/06/2019
Best mechanic shop ever
As I said before, I took my van back in to have it checked about engine light on. Chris was the one who checked it out and called me to let me know what he found was wrong, then gave me a price which I thought was fair. I also had the oil changed as well. This is a very nice bunch of guys, and I have found a shop that I can depend on to be treated right and trust them. Thanks Tri Star

Linda B.
GMC Terrain
11/05/2019
Best car service ever!!
They are amazing - honest, dependable, helpful. Always right the first time! And the very best part is that they don't push stuff I don't need and often save me money! This is my "go-to" for ALL my car needs. Nice people, welcome atmosphere, great prices. Wish more businesses had this work ethic!

Derrick W.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Derrick said Justin provided excellent service. The employees were informative, speedy and good.

BU
Bob U
Great service and dependable, Outstanding Staff

Jan S.
10/30/2019
Car service you can trust!
I have been taking my car here for many years. Always cordial & professional, I recommend Tri Star all the time to my friends & co workers.

GR
Gavin R.
Atlanta, GA
My Favorite Auto Shop!
Service is always great here. Best QUALITY work you’ll find at an auto shop. Highly recommend. They get all of my service!

NC
Nicole C.
From now on....
I drive a BMW. I will take my car here from now on. :-) Justin cares.

GP
Genla P.
Excellent service!!!

TC
Tracey C.
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Tracey said that the service was fact, accurate and she didn't have to wait that long.

CR
Charla R.
Nissan Xterra
10/13/2019
The knowledge of the mechanics and the owner. And importantly, the honesty and integraty of the business. They have been servicing my car, sane car, for 12 or so years. Love em’!
The knowledge of the mechanics and the owner, their honesty and integrity and the personal interest in my concerns have kept me going back for 12 or so years with my now 14 year old car. Love em’!