PG
Pam G.
Volvo S60
A Step Above
I have been a customer of Tri-Star since they opened. My 2005 Volvo has 165k miles and still runs great thanks to them. They do a thorough inspection every time I bring it in for an oil change but they have never tried to push any type of repair or service that I did not specifically bring the car in for. They are honest and fair. Very rare these days. That is why I keep coming back. That and the free shuttle service. That is a life saver if you don’t want to wait.

Subaru Forester (Natl)
Service with a Smile
Frank has taken care of my family for many years. Even when the news isn't good, he somehow puts you at ease because you know he is going to take care of you and provide the best service for the value...and finds a way to make you smile with his light hearted demeanor and corny jokes too! lol

Craig S.
Ford Police Interceptor
Always great service
It is rare to find a repair shop with the integrity of Tri Star. The rates are reasonable, repair/service is timely, and needed work which comes to light always results in a phone call for both explanation and prior approval

Robert R.
06/14/2019
Always a good experience
I've been using Tri-Star Automotive for years, and continue going back with all of our vehicles. The staff is always courteous and will to explain the issues and options in detail.

PP
Patricia P.
Fayetteville, GA
Chevrolet Venture
06/13/2019
Nice people/great service
Tristar does a good job every time and gets the car back in a timely manner. Great people to work with too.

KH
Kirstin H.
Nissan Pathfinder
06/13/2019
Great people. Great service!
Appreciate how they get you in and get you out quickly! Also the staff is very friendly :-) not to mention they explain things to you if you do not understand, also feel they are very honest! Thank you again for the great experience. Clean and awesome sitting area as well. Very relaxing

GW
Timely

Donn W.
Sharpsburg, GA
06/11/2019
Good people and dependable work.
Tri Star is our go to auto repair shop. We can count on them to do good work, provide fair and honest service, and keep us informed throughout each interaction. When we need any type of repair,we are always satisfied with th results. They have knowledgable and friendly staff. Our most recent experience with Frank was outstanding. We highly recommend them.

LD
Lori / DENNIS D.
06/09/2019
2000 Subaru
Great service as always!! 210,000 miles and going strong.

Rachel S.
Nissan Versa Note
06/09/2019
Another great job.
Thanks for a great oil change and maintenance check!

PC
Pat C.
06/08/2019
Timely repair
Altenator suddenly going out on car on drive home from Atlanta in the evening. Dropped car off after hours at Tri-Star. It was repaired and ready to go by 1 pm the next day.

BW
Ben W.
Ford Edge
06/08/2019
Friendly quality service
I have been a customer for years. The employees are friendly the work is of great quality and timely. No surprises always appraised if the costs and pricing is fair.

Senoia, GA
06/07/2019
On time, fast service
I am always able to obtain an appointment for service in a timely manner. Onsite service is completed quickly and as promised. Any changes to service are communicated clearly.

SN
Sarah N.
Atlanta, GA
06/06/2019
Thanks for everything you did and being transparent.

DENISE C.
Atlanta, GA
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
Service Rating
My experience with TriStar has been very good. The employees are professional, caring and the owner Mark is always asking if I received good service after my visits.

Job well done
Replaced brakes and rotors. I knew I had made it to the metal. They diagnosed a bump in my transmission as lubricating the yoke and that fixed it. Quick service at reasonable prices. Thanks

Lori M.
06/05/2019
The only car repair place I trust! Excellent customer service!
They're always kind, answer my questions thoroughly, and are honest. Pricey but I trust these guys. Been going here for 10 years.

David B.
Woodstock, GA
Ford Cutaway
Professional, knowledgible.
If I have a problem with a vehicle that requires a little more knowhow than your average garage I always go here. This time I traveled over 150 miles to take my RV there!
I do this because I respect Mark's ( the owners) knowledge and integrity. If it were closer I would , of course, go ther for all my routine maintenance. Definitely 5 stars for Tristar!!!

John C.
06/05/2019 Category: Service
John said the business was prompt, courteous and they did a good job.

TF
Terry F.
Lincoln MKC
06/04/2019
Customer is king
I feel very good when I go and when I leave.