HS
Harold S.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Harold said he would probably recommend this business for service.

MK
Michael K.
Newnan, GA
Lexus GS 300
01/15/2019
Always helpful. Oil change - done!
Their front staff do a great job explaining what needs to be done and why. I ask questions and they help me understand it for myself.

Jaguar S-TYPE
01/13/2019
Service you can trust
I have been taking my cars to Tri Star for several years and have always been very pleased with their service and honesty. Recently I purchased tires for the front of the car and had a front end alignment done. The facility said I needed extensive work on the rear end. Since this had been my first experience with this particular company, I went to Tri Star for a second opinion. They inspected the car and said it did not need the extensive work recommended by the other company.

BC

Mark S.
Nanjemoy, MD
Chevrolet Suburban
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Mark said the employees were polite. They worked with honesty. They provided him with service recommendations. The business was well maintained.

GJ

DJ
Dorthy J.
Cadillac DTS
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Dorthy said they did a good job.

CJ
Chuck J.
INFINITI M45
01/06/2019
Excellent service as always!

PW
PATRICIA W.
Mercedes-Benz E320
Courteous, friendly staff
Excellent experience. Service rendered in a timely manner. Courtesy vechicle available after drop off as well as pick up of vehicle. Feedback provided for future work needed and very reasonable price for services!

NM
Nancy M.
Newnan, GA
Dissapointed
I'm disappointed with the service at my last visit.

1. Car was returned to me after service with Check Engine Light on.
2. Drive belt recommended replacing due to condition
3. Recommended transmission fluid drain and refill for maintenance.
4. Oil light replacement was not reset.

Point 1. I thought since the light was on in the shop they had taken care of the problem, Especially since it was NOT ON when I pulled in. When I got into the car to leave the light was on. The car started and stalled immediately 3 times and kept running the 4th.

I went in to point out that something was wrong. They brought the oil change tec out and he said it stalled out on him too backing out of the shop. I kept saying the check engine light was not on when I dropped off the car. Eventually they (I didn't get any names) came out to look at the car and one of them said “read the sensor, lets see what the light is for” or something to that extent. 3 men under the hood, fiddling around and say there was a loose connection at the air handler unit. I should be ok now.

Point 2 and 3. I have an invoice that shows both of these service were done in your shop 20,000 miles ago. Isn't this a bit early to do it again?

Point 4. When I came in the oil change light was blinking, not on full, but still noticeable. I reset it myself.

Stacey W.
Trustworthy, dependable
We've trusted tri-star with all of our vehicles for over 12 years. They call with an explanation of services needed to fix the issue(s) and often have a few price options. The work is completed in the time frame as discussed. They also send email reminders of up coming services that are needed!

WC
WILLIAM C.
Lexus GS 430
12/26/2018
Excellent service they are knowledgeable and efficient
They are knowledgeable and efficient. They not only fix the problem, but they fix it in the best way possible.

MONICA S.
Nissan Sentra
12/24/2018
Great service, the price was quite high. It was actually $900.00 more than to take it directly to the nissan dealership.

GB
GREG B.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/23/2018
Gregg B
I brought my car in for a traction control and stabilitrac issue. My daughter picked up the vehicle and drove it home. When I came home from work I noticed drops in my driveway. Backed my vehicle out of garage and there was a pool of oil on garage floor. Lifted hood and oil was all over the place. To compound this issue is that their closed today which is Sunday, and not sure if they are open tomorrow on Christmas eve to correct this problem they caused. Hopefully they can repair whatever they messed up and I can give a raving review at that time.

BL

Michael F.
BMW Z4
12/22/2018
New tires
I asked Cameron to find the best tires for my BMW that would also compliment the way I drive. He did the research, gave me the choices, ordered the tires and I was on my way in no time. I can always trust Tristar.

BE
Brad E.
Dodge Durango
12/21/2018
Fantastic Customer Service
This shop is great! The people are always willing to listen, and provide the service I want and need. They are committed to helping and genuinely care about establishing a long-term relationship I can trust and count on. They are great at communication, and work to show my value as a customer - not just a short-term transaction.

Brene B.
Lexus ES 350
12/16/2018
Great shop!
I trust them to be honest and fair.

Fayetteville, GA
Kia Forte
12/14/2018
Respect & service
The always listen with respect to my feeble attempts to describe a situation & then do what is necessary.

PH
Paul H.
Buick Century
12/12/2018
Great combination
My daughter’s car broke down and needed to be towed. I called Tri-Star to see who they recommended, and the told me to call Max at Georgia Rollback.
To make a long story, short, Max at Georgia Rollback was quick and professional and very reasonably on his price. He brought my daughters car to Tri-Star where we have always had excellent service and they had my daughters car up and running the next day.
I highly recommend both Tri-Star and Georgia Rollback.
Paul