EG
EXA G.
01/22/2020
What a great team
Our car was undrivable because of an electrical problem . The team from Tribble was able to fix the battery/electrical problem and check out the car to assure everything was working perfectly .
We really appreciate the long relationship we have with David and his team .
Thanks again .

DAN D.
Honda Civic Coupe
01/18/2020
Honda Civic Assessment
My family and I have taken four used vehicles to Tribble for their assessment prior to our purchase. They have had a mechanic conduct an inspection and within an hour or so we have been given the results. We returned two vehicles to the dealer because they had extensive rust and costly repair costs. We bought one that had a solid result and bought another knowing it needed some work, but low cost to repair.

Thanks Tribble!

RT
Ray T.
Georgia
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Ray said he trusts the business.

John L.
01/15/2020 Category: Service
John said he had a good feeling about this place, but it was pretty arbitrary. His vehicle still isn't fixed.

BR
Bryan R.
Canton, GA
Buick LaCrosse
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Bryan said the staff are quick and professional.

MARGE D.
Kennesaw, GA
01/05/2020
Best Service. Thank you David & Jeff
Whether it’s just simple service like wiper blades or a more complex engine service or repair, David Tribble
And Jeff and the other service reps are there for me with all my car’s service issues. Worry free and caring
Service. Thank you

GMC Yukon XL
01/02/2020
Ague-Yukon XL
We have been getting our cars serviced here for over 10 years. Very happy with the customer service and the service to each vehicle.

John C.
Nissan Maxima
12/18/2019 Category: Service
John said that everything was done to his satisfaction.

Amy S.
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Donald said he and Amy, both take their vehicles to this business for service. They are good , prompt and professional. They talk to you about what is going on and stick with their estimate.

Jimmy H.
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Jimmy said they worked with him and listened to what he had to say. They really looked for the cause of the problem. They are very professional and thorough. He enjoyed working with them.

IL
Isaiah L.
Mazda Tribute
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Isaiah said that the place had speedy service, got everything on his vehicle fixed and it's running fine.

STEVE B.
Tyrone, GA
GMC Yukon
12/11/2019
First time disappointed in years
As usual all service was done well but seemed a bit pricy this time. always treated well. Was disappointed that my vehicle was test driven for someone’s personal use. I would not complain about that except for the fact that my handicap card was used. Should not have happened since it could have caused me a challenge legally
David T. from Tribble's Automotive Inc responded on 12/11/2019

I would like to apologize to steve to start with.I was not aware of this, but i will look into this and get back with the customer. Steve is a great customer of ours for many years and this will be addressed. Thanks david

David T. from Tribble's Automotive Inc responded on 01/24/2020

I apologize for any misunderstanding. We can assure you that this vehicle was not driven for personal use. The handicap card was moved during the test drives and diagnostics. We would never allow any customer vehicles to be taken for personal use. We appreciate you choosing Tribble's Automotive for your car care needs.

Jessie C.
Toyota Tundra
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Jessie said that they did good work. The price came out under what was quoted. They didn't do any necessary work. They did what needed to be done.

RAY M.
Acworth, GA
Nissan Maxima
11/21/2019
Excellent work. On time. Great waiting area and a friendly staff.
I am a new customer at Tribble's, but they make me feel that we've been friends for many years. As long as they continue to do great mechanic work on my cars, I guess we'll just grow old together.

HR
HECTOR R.
Ford Edge
11/20/2019
Great place, excellent mechanics, they even provided me a right home while the car was at the shop. Very courteous, thanks ? ?