IS
Irina S.
02/02/2018 Category: Service
Irina said the alignment is off because her vehicle is still pulling to the side.

AG
Ashley G.
01/17/2018 Category: Service
Ashley said she waited 2 hours for her oil change and she had an appointment.

Sue B.
12/05/2017 Category: Service
Sue said she has been using this business for about fourteen years. Lately, she has been experiencing an ongoing issue with her vehicle and they don't know how to address or fix the issue. After receiving a tune up on her vehicle, she began to notice new issues with her vehicle. The vehicle began to stall and run rougher than before having the tune up. They replaced her brakes and they put something in her tank to prevent the gas mileage issues. However, she said her vehicle is still running poorly and the gas mileage tank is still an issue. Although she would recommend this business for service. She would prefer if the staff would stop grasping straws to figure out her vehicle issues and get a better grip on the problem.

GF
GENE F.
Chevrolet Corvette
11/08/2017
What is going on in your shop
I have been into the shop two times and asked to speak with Dave. I was told he would call me. No return call. Front desk could not tell me if PJ was still working there. When David reurns to the shop or calls me I will be taking my cars somewhere else....

Rexanne B.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/02/2017 Category: Service
Rexanne said the staff were professional and the service was done quickly. However, she was charged for something that didn't need to be serviced.
David T. from Tribble's Automotive Inc responded on 11/05/2017

Dear Ms. B,
   We have just been advised of the less than desirable, three star score that you gave us on SureCritic and wanted to respond to you immediately.  According to your notation, you believe that you were charged for something that you did not request and I would like to address that for your immediately.
   In the eighteen years that we've been in business, we've always prided ourselves on providing ONLY the parts and services which are required on our customers' vehicles.  By doing so, we obtain their trust and come back to us for all their service needs.
   I just looked over your last repair order and it was for a four wheel alignment and a tire rotation.  We also addressed a check engine light issue for which we did not charge you.
   If you would please let me know what you were charged for in error, I will address that immediately.  As I mentioned, it is important to us that our customers feel confident in our integrity.
   Thank you, in advance, for your response.
   Kindest regards,
   Craig Deegan
   Tribble's Automotive, Inc.

Shanice C.
02/03/2017 Category: Service
Shanice said he told her he would look at the vehicle at 11:30 am and he did not look at it until an hour later. They were not efficient and wasted her time.
David T. from Tribble's Automotive Inc responded on 02/18/2017

WE WERE A TECH SHORT THE DAY OF HER APPOINTMENT AND WAS RUNNING BEHIND, WE CHECKED HER CAR AND FOUND IT HAD A LOT OF WORN FRONT END PARTS AND IT WAS UNSAFE TO DRIVE.  IM SORRY WE WERE RUNNING BEHIND BUT SHE FAILED TO MENTION WE CHECK HER CAR AND DID NOT CHARGE HER ANYTHING,  THANKS, DAVID

Jessica W.
Dallas, GA
Honda Accord
10/06/2016 Category: Service
Jessica said this business replaced her radiator hose but they also wanted to replace her entire radiator. She did not think a new radiator was necessary.
David T. from Tribble's Automotive Inc responded on 10/07/2016

The radiator was starting to leak at the seem and we showed the customer when he picked it up.
Thanks David

PR
PETER R.
Chevrolet Camaro
06/22/2016
AC Repair
The AC is not working today! I still think I need the compressor!

WC
William C.
Mercury Cougar
05/11/2016 Category: Service
William said there have been some issues with communication at this business. He would recommend them for service.

Richard H.
11/13/2013 Category: Service
Richard said he was happy with the work but he was there for at least 2 hours longer than he expected.

EB
Ernest B.
Acworth, GA
Saturn SL1
02/25/2013 Category: Service
Ernest said the part took a while to come in.
Curtis P. from Tribble's Automotive Inc responded on 02/27/2013
Mr Barber , We are sorry you were not 100% satisfied with your repair experience. We did try our best to get your car repaired in a timely manner. Although we can not control the parts stores and shipping situations. 1997 Saturn parts are some times hard to come by especially being that they have stopped production and certain parts can only be obtained through the dealer special order. Like in your situation with the idler pulley. Again we at Tribbles try to do the best we can for every customer and please let us know if we can help you in any way in the future.