FG
Fred G.
Trinity, FL
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Fred said the work was done professionally, quickly and on time. He's used John for a long time, has a lot of faith in him and appreciates the work he does.

Thank You So Much Fred!

GL
George L.
Lutz, FL
Ford Excursion
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Gearge said the mechanics are the best.

Thank You George!

Jennifer F.
New Port Richey, FL
06/23/2020
Affordable, reliable and honest-all I've ever wanted in a mechanic
I'll keep it simple-they're honest and only do only what is needed. My first visit was for a service my dealership had said was needed. After having the car for awhile, they called me and told me to pick it up explaining they checked it out and didn't agree with the dealership and that the service was not needed. The next time I brought my car in for some routine maintenance (which they did at a reasonable price) I mentioned a broken light housing assembly and they were able to repair it for a quarter of the price my dealership quoted. I love being able to schedule an appt, have the car service in the time scheduled and get the car back when promised. They are also extremely convenient since I can drop my car off and simply walk home. Customer for life now!

Joshua W.
Odessa, FL
Honda Civic Cpe
06/20/2020
Quality work at a fair price
I definitely recommend Beau and John at Trinity Auto Worx, they do quality work, they communicate well and they treat people fairly.
John R. from Trinity Auto Worx responded on 06/20/2020

Thank you Joshua Walker.

V
Valued Customer
Hudson, FL
Ford Police Interceptor
06/20/2020
Great service !
Great service and customer service
John R. from Trinity Auto Worx responded on 06/20/2020