Becky B.
04/03/2021
Very friendly, helpful, and thorough

Mike C.
03/31/2021
The owner is very interested in helping you get your car fixed.
I took my Jeep there and the owner John told me he would try to get my Jeep back as soon as he could but that would depend on parts availability. He was able to locate the parts after some research and they began working on my Jeep immediately. The parts and labor were reasonably priced and I'm very pleased. Go see or call John if you need your car or truck fixed he's a good guy and honest.

Charles S.
Honda Civic Cpe
03/30/2021
Honda Hybrid
John , Bo and Justin went the extra mile on this vehicle
AC and Brake system failures with new part issues turned into a Hybrid technology nightmare
Persistent research and troubleshooting fixed it
Thanks CS

DJ
Diana J.
Trinity, FL
03/21/2021
Great people...great service!!
Trustworthy and honest service.

Kevin M.
03/19/2021
Professional, efficient, knowledgeable, friendly and honest!
Very easy to work with, pricing is good, quality of work is excellent! Each time I go here I’m very satisfied with the workmanship. If you need a place to get your vehicle serviced I highly recommend you go to see Trinity Auto Worx!!

James C.
Land O Lakes, FL
03/17/2021
Excellent staff and workmanship.
They are very knowledgeable about their profession and excellent to communicate with.

CK
Chad K.
03/09/2021
Best shop around!
The guys at Trinity Auto Worx are awesome... they treat you like family. If you have any auto needs stop by and see John and his crew!

Nissan Sentra
03/04/2021
Fan
They fixed my car’s air conditioning fan. They changed 2 parts as was discussed and the cabin filter and it ended up being $close to $500 cheaper than they originally quoted me. Even with adding the cabin filter.

Micheal P.
02/26/2021
Quality Repairs
Had Tires and an Oil Change done for my Son's 2015 Malibu.He had just moved here from Atlanta. I told him about the quality work done. He was very satisfied with the Job. The Guys at Trinity Auto Worx go out of the way for you.

Randy M.
Nissan Murano
02/18/2021
2015 Nissan Murano service.
Excellent work as usual. No muss no fuss.

Mark M.
Chevrolet Camaro
02/18/2021
Figured it out
My cars fan kept coming on and it was driving me nuts. John did a quick test and found out it was due to a bad battery! Even better John checked and the battery was under warranty. Everything fixed and better yet no more worries. Love how they can always find the answer!

FZ
Frank Z.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/16/2021
Frank F150.
Honesty, friendly, on time service and quality work.

DJ
David J.
Trinity, FL
Mercury Milan
02/11/2021
Extremely knowledgeable mechanics, fast service, and great customer service.
Car broke down, so I had it towed to Trinity Autoworx. John diagnosed the problem, informed me of the repairs required, we discussed those repairs and the cost, and by the next day I was back there picking up the vehicle. John and his team are very accommodating and knowledgeable. Overall, just a great experience.

James P.
Excellent honest work.

James C.
Land O Lakes, FL
01/25/2021
Great people and great work.
I took my Jeep TJ to them for repairs. They were enjoyable to talk with their workmanship and knowledgeable experience was excellent. I would and am going to take my Jeep back for any necessary continued service. The prices were very acceptable.