Overall Rating 4.29/5Overall Rating 4.29/5Overall Rating 4.29/5Overall Rating 4.29/5rating 4.29

Kevin M.
Satsuma, FL
07/23/2018
If you love getting ripped off, this is your place!
My wife got her Kia Sorento serviced there today. BIG MISTAKE! Yeah, yeah, the people there are friendly and curteous, but consumer beware, if you want to have your cabin air filter replaced along with your oil change, expect to drop a Franklin on the counter. Yes, for a simple oil change and a cabin filter, you'll pay them $100! Okay, they ARE quick, fifteen minutes in and out, but please. I called them and spoke to the owner, but he could only say that they want to make a living. I know THAT'S right! You can get a cabin air filter at advanced discount auto for $19.99. Mr. "Living" charges $39.99. Hey, it's your money, and this is Putnam County. In the future my wife and I will gladly spend time at Walmart for half the price.

Shannon M.
Fort Mc Coy, FL
04/07/2018
My husband and I went in to have tires mounted and balanced. Everyone was very friendly and the service was fast and professional! They charge less than everyone in town and did an excellent job!

SL
SHAKEH L.
Nissan Sentra
05/06/2014
very professional and helpful personnel
very pleased with service, except for the dog that tripped me in your lobby and I fell

PP
PAM P.
Interlachen, FL
05/01/2014
Personal Service
The True Lube Tire and Auto staff are quick to help out and are thorough in their work. I trust them with my vehicle. I recommended them to my Dad

BF

PAM P.
Interlachen, FL
02/18/2014
Quick and friendly service
When I told Thomas I needed new tires for my car, he quickly ordered them and had them ready for mounting. He always greets me with a smile and doesn't seem to steer me wrong.

KW
KENNETH D. W.
Nissan Sentra
08/29/2013
Honesty and knowledgeable and value for your money.
Gene and Leota are always friendly and honest when it comes to servicing and diagnosing problems with the vehicles that I bring in. They keep you informed and give you estimates of the cost to fix the problems before any repair is done. You can always count on them to treat you fairly and their service dept. can fix any problem.