Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

NH
NEIL H.
Birdsboro, PA
11/17/2019
They know what they're doing
Many people told me about Trupps , that the mechanics were the best around. and I found that to be true when I had my trucks transmission checked out, very satisfied and would definitely return . NEIL

WA
Warren A.
Chevrolet Cavalier
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Warren said the place took good care of him.

MARGARET W.
Hyundai Accent
11/14/2019
Very personel service, very caring
Always fairly priced.
Always detailed in what they fixed
Call me before they fix something major
Also have bought 2 used cars from them that were very good

DAN B.
Oley, PA
11/10/2019
Good people to deal with.
Ive have been dealing with tom and staff for years mostly good experiences one time had a problem with a transmission. It was tougth on all of us. They stuck to it figured it out got repaired. We were all happy. Alot of business say we stand behind our work. These people did. I dont trust many people. I will deal with them more in future. Trust is earned not given.

Richard H.
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Richard said he would recommend this business.

Blandon, PA
Acura TL
10/30/2019
Honest and Fair
Trupps makes good on their work and parts. Thankful there are still people willing to do right by their customers. The only reason I gave 4 stars and not 5 is because they are only open until 4:00pm each day which makes it challenging to pick up your vehicle during business hours.

PM
PAUL M.
Lincoln Aviator
10/29/2019
Good people , fair prices .
I finally found a mechanic I feel i can trust Tom always talks with me about the problem and listens to my concerns about my vehicles . And if they see something that i didn't they explain things to me so that I know what is wrong . Thanks Trupps for keeping me and my family safe.

MA
MIKE A.
Dodge Challenger
10/29/2019
2012 dodge challenger auto
Good service and fixed my transmission problems

JO
JEFF O.
10/26/2019
Jeff Ortiz
Got a scheduled appointment in 2 days for a transmission service,dropped off car first thing in the morning,picked up car before noon,reasonable price,and I had a coupon for $15 off the service. Friendly office staff,and they’re local.

RICHARD H.
10/26/2019
Good Job
The truck handles better sinc the new shock absorbers were put on, along I keep thinking it was the hard tires. Everything else was done well.

SL
Scott L.
Wernersville, PA
Chevrolet Colorado
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Scott said they did an outstanding job, in a timely fashion. He added he thinks they run an honest business.

LF
Lawson F.
Robesonia, PA
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Lawson said he liked going to this business.

JOHN S.
09/26/2019
Quick professional service
We needed to have brakes replaced right before extended travel. Trupp squeezed us into their schedule to assure a safe trip. We couldn’t give them much notice. Cost was reasonable and we know brakes installed were premium grade.

AH
AMANDA H.
09/20/2019
Best experience!
Best service...they worked with me and treated me with the utmost respect...that my go to garage in Reading from now on!

Marylou H.
Pontiac Grand Am
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Mary Lou said the service was good.

CZ
CHRIS Z.
09/06/2019
Oil change and more
Just took my car in for an oil change but they went above and beyond by checking and topping off all fluid's. I was a little sticker shocked but it's worth every penny because not evey garage tops off all your fluids when you get an oil change done.

MIKE B.
Lincoln Continental
09/05/2019
People you can trust.
Tom and his crew are among the best around. Not only do they do top notch work, I can trust them to catch other things before they become major problems. And I can trust them to not overcharge me. I highly recommend Trupp’s!

Fleetwood, PA
09/03/2019
Appointment
Got an appointment time that suited me. My appointment time frame was what I was told. Friendly and knowledgeable office secretary.

08/29/2019
Convenience
Trupp’s Garage is easy to find,affordable,knowledgeable,and close to where I live.If I need to take my car in I am usually able to pick it up on the same day.The staff are also friendly and respectful.

EH
EILEEN H.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
08/22/2019
Knowledge and work completed in a timely manor
Excellent customer service and work done on my car