BRETT B.
Topton, PA
Ford Edge
04/12/2021
Always a great experience at Trupp's garage! The staff is great and they do terrific work.

KH
KENNETH SCOTT H.
04/10/2021
2007 Ford Explorer
Very professional and also very informative about the issues they took care of. Also service was done when they said it would be.đź‘Ť

STEVEN S.

LF
Lawson F.
Robesonia, PA
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Lawson said the mechanic is honest and does well with the repairs.

MA
MARISA A.
Chevrolet Traverse
04/07/2021
Great service, Happy that they could get me in to take care of my issues.

BA
Barbara A.
Dodge Caravan
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Barbara said the business did work in a timely manner.

Richard H.
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Richard said they even come to their home and pick up the vehicle. He said they do a complete job. He was very, very pleased with them.

JERROLD R.
03/30/2021
Absolutely Professional and Courteous!
My shop closed permanently not too long ago and my mechanic had recommended taking my car to Trupp's for any work I'd need in the future. Took my car in for inspection and emissions - could not be any happier! Got a call before any work was done to explain what my car needed as well as price quotes. Had my car back the next day and even had a great little conversation with the owner when I paid. Cannot recommend this place enough for any work needed!

Ford Freestyle
03/29/2021
Made sure it was done and good on it
Done in a timely manner and really loved the communication between u and the customer

MARTIN M.
Alburtis, PA
03/18/2021
Immediate service. Excellent communication. Fair and reasonable price.
My first time working with Trupp’s Garage. The workplace was clean, the worker polite and congenial, and the quality of work was excellent. I highly recommend.

NK
NEIL K.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/18/2021
All Good
Since you know me well what can I say appreciate all the help you have given me since we started doing business together Thanks for continued support in keeping my vehicles maintained and inspected Truck needs new tires oil change and State inspection I can drop any Sunday in April or if you like next Sunday the 28th Neil

MARK S.
Chevrolet Aveo
03/17/2021
Trupps went above and beyond to take care of what was wrong with my vehicle, they're honest, affordable, and friendly! I would recommend this garage to anyone. I will definitely use this place again in the future. Just wanna say thank you

KK
KRISTINE K.
Quality service
The quality of service is excellent. All the work that needed to be done on my vehicle was explained clearly.

JEFFREY B.
03/16/2021
GREAT SERVICE FROM START TO END!!!
I called on a Tuesday and got an appointment for 3 days later which worked out great. Repairs were made the same day and for a fair price. Will definitely be doing more business with them!!!
GREAT JOB GUYS!!!

ER
ED R.
Fleetwood, PA
Honda Element
Special care
I appreciate Thomas’ concern for us and our current issues. Sorry about Joann, I know you will miss her.