SG
Oley, PA
Nissan Xterra
09/08/2020
Friendly reliable service
Great service! I TRUST the Trupps family to get the job done right and at a fair price!

MF
MARK F.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
09/01/2020
Honest ownership and great technicians
I truly trust trupps garage with my vehicle's. They always treat their customers with respect and will honesty recommend needed repairs.

Mary H.
Pontiac Grand Am
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Mary said the staff always do a good job.

Jose C.
Ford Five Hundred
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Jose said this business does good work and they are friendly.

LUIS B.
Dodge Dakota
08/19/2020
Fluid and actuator
Did a good job on my 2005 dodge Dakota on the transfer case fluid and actuator ?😁👍

MARILYNN & ALAN S.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
08/18/2020
Superior in every way
Going to Trupps for years. Tom has never”steered “ wrong.

JI
JAN I.
Mercury Sable
08/17/2020
I recently bought a car thanks to Tom Trupp, and it needed to be inspected. He also replaced the windshield wipers and the battery. As always I received excellent service and I would recommend Trupp's Garage to anyone who needs their vehicle repaired or inspected.

RICHARD G.
Ford Expedition
08/17/2020
Very reliable!
I can always count on Trupps’s to reliably fix the problems associated with my vehicle. Their expertise is second to none for servicing. Thanks for giving your customers a sense of relief knowing my vehicle is in good hands!

STEVEN S.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
08/14/2020
Convenience and honesty
We've used this business for many years and appreciate the time taken to go over whatever problems have been found. Not a big fan of taking our cars to the original dealer, because I feel they try to push more services on us than are needed. Trupps is also very close and we can walk to pick up our car.

DU
DIANN U.
Temple, PA
07/27/2020
Very efficient, reasonable and very friendly
Tom from Trupps got on the problem with my car immediately. Got a call back with the estimate which was very reasonable. Joann the receptionist kept me informed of what was going to be fixed. When I got the call when the car was done I was so happy with what the bill was. Trupps is a good place to go to have your car fixed! I’m happy 😊

Debra H.
07/20/2020
Personal
They deal with you and your vehicle on a personal level. You’re not just a number.

JOERG W.
Leesport, PA
07/17/2020
Great garage, great service
I have a extremely modified Mustang, most garages wouldnt touch it. Trupp took it in and did an exceptional job. I will be using Trupp for all my repairs. Thank you

ER
ED R.
Fleetwood, PA
Honda Element
07/11/2020
Very Dependable-in every way
For the number of years we have taking our cars to Trump's garage we have always been satisfied with the service we received. I have never been interested in having someone else work our cars-other than if we have problems when traveling around the country then, of course, it may be necessary.

BRIAN B.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
07/10/2020
Fast service. Informs as service is performed

Richard H.
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Richard said he will recommend the business for service.