AR
Ann R.
01/09/2021 Category: Service
Ann said she had a very uncomfortable experience with this business. She said that the business was uncommunicative about her service, especially upon the pick up of the vehicle. She had attempted to call several times with no answer, was not told to wait an extended amount of time before picking up her vehicle until she came to pick it up, and the individual she spoke with seemed irritated with her presence and non receptive. She said she recommends this business for service with caution.

MJ
MOISES J.
READING, PA
GMC Rally
01/07/2021
Good service very profecional they put my transmission in my 2 cars never ploblem thaks you guys god bless you
Good service very professional I'm very happy with my 2 car they rebuilt the transmission thanks you guys god bless you I'm very happy we you work

CG
CHRIS G.
01/07/2021
Very Professional
This company is very professional. Laid out all my options so I would know what my choices were. Also gave pricing upfront

01/04/2021
Good
Very good

MARGARET W.
Hyundai Accent
12/31/2020
Very professional
Very excellent service
Great mechanic

STEVE S.
12/28/2020
EXCELLENT service and business representation.
This is my second time dealing with Trupps Garage, first time was for a transmission service at my scheduled 100000 miles, and the service was in point and very informative of the questions I needed to ask , and that was 6 months ago and not one issue. This time was for inspection and emissions and again no problems at all and received a phone call and explanation of worked performed and all.work.was.perfect and again, no issues. I spoke to Tom this time and Joann last time, and both times very respectful and pleasant people and not a issue at all. I definitely recommend this garage for your work and I also now have a.permanant garage to go-to. Thank you very much. 12-29-2020

JIM S.
Buick Verano
12/23/2020
Tom and his staff do a great job. In and out in no time for my oil change.
Very friendly place. Tom and staff make every effort to please the customer. They always appreciate my business.

JI
JAN I.
Mercury Sable
12/23/2020
Car repairs
I brought my car to Trupp's Garage because I thought my radiator busted. Turns out they had to replace the timing belt cover and the water pump. As always they provided me with great service.

Joann A.
Ford Probe
12/19/2020 Category: Service
Joann said that everyone was nice. The work was done well and the price was good. She's very satisfied with their service.

RF
RAE F.
12/18/2020
I am satisfied
Mechanics are expensive good or bad so if you find one that's good spread the word. I only have my vehicle back a few hours and so far I am satisfied. Although they came recommended I still checked the reviews. You can't please everyone but they had excellent reviews. So I gave it a try. Joanne was very pleasant on the phone. Helped me out through their process. They got to my vehicle quickly and not only did they fix it - it seems better than before. Yes, I will be using them in the future and recommending them. They went above and beyond which these days is very hard to find. I have been looking for a good mechanic for a few years since my last guy passed away and I think I finally found my new one!!!

GMC Savana Passenger
12/18/2020
Great rebuild
Fast service, got two transmissions rebuilt and they run very smoothly. The staff is very polite and considerate.

Richard H.
12/15/2020 Category: Service
Richard said he treats him right. If it isn't right, he'll do it right. Richard added that he's happy.

JEFF W.
12/02/2020
Called me to ensure which services I wanted. Work was completed quickly and completely, including re-attaching the corner of the plastic guard that was hanging down that the technician noticed. Everyone was very friendly.

GB
GREG B.
Blandon, PA
11/24/2020
This was my second vehicle this month to get service. From making appointment to having work done and completed very satisfied . Would highly recommend this business. Thanks again Greg B.

JEFF R.
Hyundai Accent
11/17/2020
In Trupp I Trust
I have been bringing my vehicles here for years. Never had any issues. Always satisfied