Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

KELLY T.
Ram 1500
11/05/2018
Fast and honest service
Second time I've been to this Tunex and I have yet to be unhappy with the service. Both visits were quick and easy. They will be my first choice the next time I need help with a car.

Ben H.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Ben said the staff have always treated him really well.

Adriana M.
INFINITI QX60
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Adriana said she was in and out.

NS
Nick S.
Utah
Subaru Legacy (Natl)
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Nick said the service was fine. The work was done fast. The service price was more than he expected.

Jim A.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Jim said the business did good work, the owner was kind, and the service was fast.

LL
LAKI L.
Kia Sorento
10/23/2018
Best place so far
Love going to this place love the service and the people there

10/21/2018
Very friendly staff
Very professional and friendly staff. They don’t try to push any services on you and just inform you on what they found and what options are available.

10/18/2018
Great professional service
The service we received was professional and timely. The employees communicated with us throughout our service and told us exactly what we could expect to pay. We were very impressed with the clear and upfront communication.

Mazda CX-5
10/16/2018
Great experience
My oil change appointment started right on time and was completed in 30 minutes. With a coupon I paid less than I expected. The supervisor (?) was helpful and congenial.

BT
BONNIE / TERRY T.
10/16/2018
Always positive. Always trustworthy.
I never worry about the quality of service. Any concerns about my vehicle are always brought to my attention.

CLAUDE W.
10/14/2018
.....
.....

TF
TRUDIE F.
10/12/2018
Oil changes
Convenient, fast, thorough, clean, friendly.

GG
Gary G.
Grantsville, UT
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Gary said the service was timely.

Jaxon M.
Pleasant Grove, UT
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Jaxon said he would recommend this business for service.

AD
ADAM D.
10/09/2018
I thought I had some issues with my breaks and asked them to have a look. They fixed a minor issue and did t charge me. Such a great place. This is and will continue to be my first choice for my car care! Highly recommend!

WG
Wayne G.
Nissan cube
10/09/2018
Fast and friendly
They did a great job on my alignment

NH
Nathan H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Nathan said the staff was friendly.

TW

KELLY T.
Ram 1500
10/05/2018
Good people and fast
Went in for emissions test. Employees were very personable and I enjoyed talking with them. They found and printed three open recalls on my truck. They also finished faster than estimated.
I will have no problem going back.