Overall Rating 4.657144/5Overall Rating 4.657144/5Overall Rating 4.657144/5Overall Rating 4.657144/5rating 4.657144
Overall Rating 2.11429/5Overall Rating 2.11429/5rating 2.11429rating 2.11429rating 2.11429

Yorba Linda, CA
Convenient
Excellent service people are great

Michael C.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Mr. Kim in the Service Department does an excellent job and is very professional.

THANK YOU MICHAEL FOR THE FEEDBACK....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

EV
Elizabeth V.
Fast, friendly service
This is the 3rd time getting maintenance at this location. I would come back next time my elantra needs service.
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

THANK YOU ELIZABETH FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENT....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

NS
Najam S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Awesome Service
Awesome service provided
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

THANK YOU NAJAM FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENT....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

Personable and Plesant
Tustin Hyundai is such a wonderful place. I got my first car from them, and they have gone above and beyond and service and quality of their product. Bryan and Marisol made my transaction for servicing my car perfectly smooth. Definitely looking forward to my next service to relax and wait while they care of my “baby.”

2010 Hyundai Azera
Great day with Tustin Hyundai
I was there for the first time servicing my Azurra and they did what ever they had to do for my car they are very friendly and professional also I need to say thank you to Mr. David Kim one of your service advisors he was outstanding he helped me a lot and I’m very satisfied with the service you have right there also I will recommend your dealership to everyone and who wants to get great service , thank you again

Vista, CA
Wish I was closer!
I wish I lived closer. Your staff is friendly and I felt like they want what is best for me! My best interest in mind. Thank you! Will definitely commute from San Diego to get my services done! Fast, fairly priced, friendly staff!

AA
Angel A.
Beverly Hills, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly, professional and on time.
Brought my car in for a recall. They were great.
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

THANK YOU ANGEL FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENT....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

Jennifer T.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Frank in customer service was totally on it. Easy check in, communicated when ready for pick up, minimal wait time, excellent experience.
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

THANK YOU JENNIFER FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENT....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

Chino Hills, CA
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Good
Quick and efficient
MARTIN A P. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

MARTIN A P. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK...WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

2013 Hyundai Tucson
Great experience
When I went to schedule my 40,000 mile check up I assumed it would be week or two out till an available appointment. They had availability next day. Great communication throughout them having my car. The employee offered to text when the car was ready and his text included info updating me on how the car performed on the tests. All in all it was done start to finish in two hours as he mentioned. They genuinely seemed about the customer which was a nice surprise.
MARTIN A P. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENT...WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

NC
Natasha C.
Mission Viejo, CA
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
The Tustin Hyundai staff is very friendly and professional. I really appreciated the courtesy shuttle, that took me to the shopping plaza while my car was being serviced. Thank you kindly.
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 07/15/2018

THANK YOU NATASHA FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENT....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

DY
Daniel Y.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
07/14/2018 Category: Service
convenient and dependible
honest and dependible
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

THANK YOU DANIEL FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENT.....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Great team, great service.
I always book my appointments online, drop my car off and get shuttled to work. Online system works great. Advisor is always great with making sure you have everything checked out you need, that you have your coupons ready, and in my case - that the shuttle service was ready for me. Junior has shuttled me twice now, and he's great with managing the group in the car and getting everyone to where they need to be in a fair order. When I went to pick up my car they explained the status of my car, showed me when I'll be needing to do some maintenance, and even treated me to an ice cream bar! (Which I appreciated a ton since it was a hot day and I'm 8 months pregnant!)

THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENTS....WE APPREICATE YOUR BUSINESS

2017 Hyundai Accent
Great Experience
They were very professional and made my oil and tire change service very easy. Also they had free popcorn which was awesome.

CD
Cynthia D.
Hawaiian Gardens, CA
Service on time
Made an appointment to wait for the second service for my Sonata. Asked how long will the service would be and I went for a walk to the shopping center area for an hour. I walked up to the service area to check and they'd just left me a text my car was done. The people were very efficient and helpful.
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

THANK YOU CYNTHIA FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENT....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

LL
Lilli L.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent Customer Service
My son was happy with the excellent service provided by the Tustin Service Team to his Elantra. In addition to a job well done, he was pleased that they were very courteous and friendly.
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

THANK YOU LILLI FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENT....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

Darla B.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Service writers are helpful. Work was done quick.
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK DARLA AND THE NICE COMMENT.....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

Ballerie H.
2012 Hyundai Azera
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Just great service!
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK BALLERIEAND THE NICE COMMENT.....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS