Overall Rating 4.7058867/5Overall Rating 4.7058867/5Overall Rating 4.7058867/5Overall Rating 4.7058867/5rating 4.7058867
Overall Rating 2.23529/5Overall Rating 2.23529/5rating 2.23529rating 2.23529rating 2.23529

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Time cost but friendly & kind service from bryan
My car had problems in the check engine two times, and I visited Tustin Hyundai for this problem.
Though I made an appointment before visitng, I waited for 2~3 hours for checking my car.
However, I was satisfied with service, because my advisor, Bryan explained me about problems and solution of my car very friendly and kindly.
Due to my poor english skill, he told me easily and repeatedly whenever I didn't understand what he told. He also used text message for my understanding.
I will visit Tustin Hyundai next time and want to get service trough friendly advisor, Bryan.

HM
Hans M.
Fast and courteous service
I was helped within 5-7 min upon arrival. The wait time was less than 2 hours.

01/19/2019 Category: Service
Good dealer and location.
Had to get my car serviced for a CEL. Took multiple visits and complaints of smelling fuel from exhaust to get it corrected. Didn't fill air to factory specs after tire rotation although it stated on my service paperwork. Service techs are professional and attentive though. Good dealer overall.

THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK I WILL USE IT CONSTRUCTIVELY

EW
Eric W.
Lake Forest, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Warmly welcomed on Rainy Day
We were having a series of storms and it was pouring rain. I was still greeted and escorted to the Service Desk and taken care of. My 25K service was done in un 90 minutes and I was text that my car was ready while I worked on grading papers in the lobby. They make you feel home away from home and the people are amazing. Thank you! Oh and the sun shined when I left with my beautiful serviced Santa Fe!
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 01/19/2019

THANK YOU ERIC FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENT....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

Marissa H.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Communication
Takes care of there customers. Offered me rental car, and gave me an estimated time frame when vehicle would be finished. And was done before time frame.
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 01/19/2019

THANK YOU MARISSA FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENT....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

Orange, CA
2010 Hyundai Genesis
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Will take advantage of you.
I’ve continued to come here for repairs and every time I have had to spend obsurd amounts of money on unnecessary things. Constantly having me replace things that didn’t need to be replaced. And every time my car is returned, there is another issue within a few days. Never returned to me without another problem.
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

THANK YOU RYAN FOR TAKING MY CALL....I HOPE I AM GIVING YOU GOOD SERVICE AND ADVICE....I'M SORRY ABOUT THE EXPERIENCE YOU ARE HAVING WITH YOUR CAR.  I APPRECIATE YOU RE-SCORING MY SURVEY
TRINA YOUROSKI
SERVICE ADVISOR

Stephen S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Excellent People/Service
I've been going there since 2013, the life of my car. The service folks are awesome, and the work is done within the time frame quoted. Usually quicker. They all deserve a raise.
MARTIN A P. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENT STEPHEN....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

Danielle S.
Huntington Beach, CA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Trust Hyundai of Tustin - Not the others
Quality customer service, employees don't try to oversell - just tell you what you need, they offer coupons without asking, get a car wash,…….
MARTIN A P. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENT DANIELLE...WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

WW
William W.
Santa Ana, CA
Fast and On-Time Service
Fast and speedy service! Will definitely come back!

West Covina, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/16/2019 Category: Service
My service rep helped out with all my warranty questions and noted my account to avoid future issues. Thank you!

Richard B.
Exceptional Service
Always do a great job.

THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK... WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Friendly people
good service and friendly people

DF
Donna F.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Awesome Service
Tustin Hyundai is the King of Service. Trina is my service advisor and she makes sure my vehicle is serviced in a timely manner. Everyone in the service department is friendly, helpful and making sure I am 100 % satisfied when leaving. Thank you Tustin Hyundai for a great team to service my car.
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

THANK YOU DONNA FOR THE FEEDBACK.....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

Linda M.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Took the amount of time they estimated. Everyone was friendly and helpful.
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

THANK YOU LINDA FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENT WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

HE

Carmello R.
Diamond Bar, CA
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Mr
Excellent service and reasonable pricing.
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

THANK YOU CARMELLO FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENT.....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

CL
Chris L.
Already explained this.
I would not recommend this dealership.
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK CHRIS..... I'M TOLD THAT THE TECHNICIANS HAD ALREADY GONE HOME WHEN YOU PICKED UP YOUR CAR.  I'M SORRY TO INCONVENIENCE YOU..... WE WILL NEED TO SEE YOUR VEHICLE AGAIN.  WE WILL MAKE A LOANER CAR AVAILABLE TO YOU WHEN YOU RETURN.

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Friendly and on-time
Overall service and staff was great!

THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENT.....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

Jean M.
Costa Mesa, CA
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Go EAGLES!!!
The staff is always so friendly and helpful. Even when you have to wait for your car to be serviced, they go out of their way to make you as comfortable as possible. Love going here.
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

THANK YOU JEAN FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENT.....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

DV
Debbie V.
Fullerton, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff and great service
I have been going to Tustin Hyundai for many years, most of the time Brian in the service department helped me. I like to see him because I don't get these sale pitches to replace some parts or to fix something that my car didn't need to have. He is very friendly and responds to my inquiries promptly.
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 01/13/2019

THANK YOU DEBBIE FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENT.....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS