Overall Rating 4.85714/5Overall Rating 4.85714/5Overall Rating 4.85714/5Overall Rating 4.85714/5rating 4.85714
Overall Rating 2.14286/5Overall Rating 2.14286/5rating 2.14286rating 2.14286rating 2.14286

Raymond R.
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Department.
I have been using Twin Cities since 2007, over 11 years, and always have found the Service Department to provide excellent, professional friendly service. In fact I have found the complete Dealership to be excellent.

04/25/2019 Category: Service
Service personnel
Shannon is a very knowledgeable representative. He always provides the best recommendations for servicing my 2011 Sonata.
Brian is thoughtful to text me reminders of my service appointments.

Stacey M.
Seymour, TN
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied
Service here is great. They check with you and let you know what is going on before you are charged anything and they don't try to push you into buying things that are not necessary.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you for taking time to fill out this survey. I am happy to see my staff took good care of you while you were here at your last service visit. We will always strive to take care of your service needs.

CJ
Cornell J.
2015 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding customer service
I've been thoroughly satisfied each time I've had my vehicle serviced at twin City. Very friendly, professional, knowledgeable staff, explained my repair issues to me and always have been satisfied with my experience
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 04/24/2019

I would like to thank you for filling out this survey on us. And very happy to see we meet your needs and expectation at your last service visit. We look forward to your next visit.

Jennifer B.
Vonore, TN
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Great appointment
Efficient and comprehensive service visit.

LD
Lynn D.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Your service person..Mitchell
You have a very personable service person named Mitchell. He always is professional and very helpful. Glad to work with him.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
Service was fast. Staff was friendly

DT
Debra T.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and prompt

2018 Hyundai Kona
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Love my Kona..
Everyone nice.this is my 4th Hyundai. Love the cars. Kona my favorite so far.

2016 Hyundai Veloster
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Thanks
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Very nice job
The staff is very knowledgeable. The two biggest issues I have is traffic crossing over to dealership on Alcoa Highway and the fact that there is no service available on Saturdays.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Great
Service was prompt and done professionally

Rebecca M.
04/13/2019
Awesome service
The service people was amazing and friendly ..Shannon helped me and answered my questions he was very understanding as I called checking on my car quite a few times..everyone there exceeded my expectations

Dotty S.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Good Service As Usual
This was just an oil change. So nothing major to grade the dealer on.

Donna D.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Polite and Quick
We had an appt time and they actually took us in early. Very polite and curteous! We will be back in 6,000 miles!
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

MA
Maurice A.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
People
Excellent staff always concerned about customer

SK
Stacy K.
Sevierville, TN
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Great Dealership and Service Department.
Everyone at Twin City Hyundai is very professional and makes you feel at home. The guys in the service department are top notch and the personnel in the showroom are very easy to talk with and know what they are doing. I highly recommend sales and service at this dealership.

Jonathan B.
Sevierville, TN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic service!
Staff is always so helpful and kind.

David Or M.
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Timely service & very nice automotive personnel.
We were in & out in under an hour! They
had a software update to perform. Always really nice people to deal with. 😊
This review was msdecby Laurie Myers

04/05/2019 Category: Service
The bathrooms are clean
?
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey and sharing your experience. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. A manager will be reaching out to your shortly.