Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Rachel S.
Sunbright, TN
07/22/2018 Category: Service
Great first impression
I recently changed dealerships from one that made me mad due to poor service and went to Twin City Hyundai. Twin City Hyundai has made a great first impression. I greatly appreciate how they came to me first about other issues going on with my Elantra rather than waiting until I was getting ready to pay and leave. Their staff was courteous and provided excellent customer service.

Friendsville, TN
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/22/2018 Category: Service
Safety recall
Service was acceptable.

2013 Hyundai Accent
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Service representative
Our service representative was very courteous and did what he could to take care of the repairs/maintenance we needed.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Not a great visit
This dealership is usually a wonderful experience but not this visit.
No one called to tell me that my car was going to take another day to fix.
Stacy S., DPSM from Twin City Hyundai responded on 07/22/2018

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey and share your experience. We apologize for the miscommunication & inconvenience.

Kara B.
Sevierville, TN
07/17/2018 Category: Service
They always work me in for service, even when I do not have an appointment.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

I am happy to see my staff took good care of you at your last service visit with us. Thank you for filling out this survey for us. We look forward to your next service visit.

Alton B.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

My service staff would like to thank you for filling out this survey on us. I am happy to see you were satisfied with your recent service. We look forward to servicing your veh in the future.

Douglas B.
Rockwood, TN
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Absolutely wonderful! Our service team is efficient and professional and got us in and out in a very timely manner.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

My staff and I would like to thank you for your recent service visit with us. And I am happy to see we took care of all your needs at this visit. We look forward to see you at your next visit

Return customer
Great staff..very friendly. Quick service
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service ripoff
Service tried to sell me throttle cleaning at 15,000 miles, even when I told them me car was 90% highway miles. I wasted $90, when I just wanted an oil change. I will not use this dealer for service again.
Stacy S., DPSM from Twin City Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey. We hope you will reach out to our service manager Brian Stephens regarding your service visit.

WK
William K.
Alcoa, TN
07/06/2018 Category: Service
On time great service attentive to details
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

07/06/2018 Category: Service
No place is "great"
Would appreciate feedback.
Stacy S., DPSM from Twin City Hyundai responded on 07/08/2018

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please reach our to our service manager Brian Stephens

Mary C.

Diane S.
Seymour, TN
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
THE SERVICE
I've always been so impressed with your Service Department. Best customer service bar none!
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

We would like to thank you for filling out this survey. I am pleased to see we continue to meet your expectations when you come in for service. We appreciate your business and look forward to see you again.

David R.
Vonore, TN
Above and beyond
They repaired all the issues with my car.

Niota, TN
2016 Hyundai Accent
Great job as always!
The service manager is always friendly. Greets customers promptly and insures the work is done as timely as possible.

HR
Harold R.
07/02/2018 Category: Service
the personnel
The personnel are very friendly and knowledgeable.

Marilyn G.
06/30/2018 Category: Service
They care about the person and the vehicle being serviced
Whenever possible, the maintenance staff works with my business car to get me back on the road quickly.

Sevierville, TN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Department
Have always had a positive experience with the service department.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

It is a pleasure to service your veh and visit with you when you come in. Thanks for the kind words. We look forward to your next visit with us.

James L.
Oak Ridge, TN
2012 Hyundai Genesis
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Recommended only necessary work
I came in with no AC. I left with a working system. They just serviced it for less than $175 and that's all. No attempt to replace the compressor. Thank you for doing honest work and reasonable prices.
This is why i drive out to Twin City Hyundai, and highly recommend them to all my friends.