4.6

Kristine H.
Vonore, TN
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Fast, Excellent Service
Had a flat tire, called Hyundai Road Service. They came within an hour, took the car to the dealer and they had the tire fixed and other service needed the same day.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 03/30/2020

I would like to thank you for filling out this survey on us. And very happy to see we meet your needs and expectation at your last service visit. We look forward to your next visit.

Alton B.
Maryville, TN
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, helpful service people
Repaired a rear suspension issue .
No more squeaking and nice smooth ride..just like new. Thanks!
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 03/27/2020

Thank you for taking time to fill out this survey. I am happy to see my staff took good care of you while you were here at your last service visit. We will always strive to take care of your service needs.

Raymond R.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/26/2020 Category: Service
Great Dealership
Twin Cities Hyundai Service Department is great. I have been a loyal customer since 2007 and have always found their Service Department to be professional and friendly. They are the main reason I have purchased 3 Hyundai cars over the years.

CR
Charley R.
Maryville, TN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/19/2020 Category: Service
Service personnel friendly and helpful
Great service dept
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 03/20/2020

GL
German L.
Sevierville, TN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Did not have to wait long on my car...was pleased with the Service Dept
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 03/17/2020

Douglas R.
03/13/2020
Fast and Easy!
Had an issue that needed assistance, service was quick and easy. I drive farther to this dealer because of the personal service.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 03/13/2020

HP
Harold P.
Louisville, TN
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Good service and was very informative on the other items I needed done
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 03/11/2020

Raymond R.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/05/2020 Category: Service
Always great service.
I have been using Twin City Hyundai Service since 2007, 3 - Santa Fes and one Elantra, and have their Service exceptional. It is the main reason we continue to purchase new cars from them. All of the Service Specialists are friendly and professional. Over the years I have grown to know several of the Technicians and have found them to be friendly, knowledgeable and professional. They have explained to me how things work and what they recommend as the owner of the vehicle should do for the best performance.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 03/05/2020

Knoxville, TN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/03/2020 Category: Service
Good people.
Thank you for your quick service and helpful staff.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 03/03/2020

Mike W.
Lenoir City, TN
2009 Hyundai Genesis
02/27/2020 Category: Service
service
they have always done a good job for me. will continue to use them
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 02/27/2020

Joseph L.
Tellico Plains, TN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/26/2020 Category: Service
Professional service dept.
Does good work, don't push you to do service that they recommend, fairly quick in and out.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 02/27/2020

NM
Nancy M.
Knoxville, TN
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Great First Experience
The service guy that checked me and out was very nice and friendly. First time visiting the service center for an oil change and I was in and out in no time.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020