Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Seymour, TN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Super friendly service
This is our first Hyundai vechicle all of our experiences have definitely exceeded our expectations. Thank you
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

My staff and I would like to thank you for your recent service visit with us. And I am happy to see we took care of all your needs at this visit. We look forward to see you at your next visit

Meryl S.
Sevierville, TN
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Car maintenance
Seems to be a little confusion the morning I brought my car in . Things happen and gentleman was apologetic
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for taking time to fill out this survey. I am happy to see my staff took good care of you while you were here at your last service visit. We will always strive to take care of your service needs.

OD
Olive D.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

I am glad to see your recent service visit with us was a pleasant one. We appreciate you choosing Twin City as your service department. I also want to thank you for filling out this survey on us.

KH
Kenneth H.
Greenback, TN
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and professional
Friendly and professional did the work in a timely manner
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Sharon B.
Greenback, TN
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Don’t know what asking here
I really don’t care for the sales people, finance person, the service people are sometimes ok.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Andrei S.

Happy End
One day I could not start my car, so I towed it to Twin City Hyundai on Alcoa Hwy, Alcoa, TN. They identified a faulty starter, and replaced it very quickly. I have my car running again! Thanks!
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey. We will be sharing your experience with our management team.

BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

I am glad to see we resolved your issues and thank you for your patience. Thank you for taking time to fill out this survey. We appreciate your business.

AP
Angela P.
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Service was adequate
Service was adequate but ability to schedule service appointment was sub par.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/16/2018 Category: Service
First oil change
The car buying experience at this dealership was fine. But the service/maintenance of car left a lot to be desired.

Mary G.

Sevierville, TN
None
None
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

We here at Twin City Hyundai service strive to make every visit with us a good one. So I am glad to see my service staff took good care of you at your last visit. We look forward to your next visit with us. Thank you for filling out this survey.

MF
Marilyn F.
Courteous. Timely. Pleasant.
I never have to wait for service. The staff explains options accurately and fairly.

EB
Elizabeth K. B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great!
I was in and out quickly and the staff was so kind!

WW
William W.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Fast Service with a Smile!
Always greeted with a smile and cheerful hello! Fast service and I appreciate the explanations for service performed.

2005 Hyundai Tucson
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Thirteen Years and Counting
Just an oil change this time for our 2005 Tucson. Service was timely and their coupon made it cheap!
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

Barbara B.
Alcoa, TN
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Friendly personnel
I thought a 27 Point inspection was included with the oil change. I was disappointed that all my fluids were not capped off and tires or battery was not inspected. It was my fault for not asking. I just thought it was included as it has always been when I went to the other two dealerships.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 09/06/2018

CR
Cynthia R.
Vonore, TN
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Mrs
Did the job fast and was very friendly
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

JY
Joseph Y.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Repeat customers
Just bought our 2nd Santa Fe from Twin City Hyundai. Love it and had great experience with our car salesman Julian.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for taking time to fill out this survey. I will review your survey with my service staff. And we will always strive to improve to better serve our customers. Thank you