Overall Rating 4.83333/5Overall Rating 4.83333/5Overall Rating 4.83333/5Overall Rating 4.83333/5rating 4.83333
Overall Rating 2.16667/5Overall Rating 2.16667/5rating 2.16667rating 2.16667rating 2.16667

David H.

WL
William L.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/17/2019 Category: Service
We dropped the car off for its scheduled service and they said it would only be an hour, so we waited. They were done in 50 minutes, replaced the battery in the fob, add well add a full service and we really appreciated them checking the air coolant and saying it didn't need replacing, saving us another $160!
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you for taking time to fill out this survey. I am happy to see my staff took good care of you while you were here at your last service visit. We will always strive to take care of your service needs.

Jennifer B.
Vonore, TN
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service appointment
Very quick service appointment. Friendly tech.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 10/16/2019

I would like to thank you for filling out this survey on us. And very happy to see we meet your needs and expectation at your last service visit. We look forward to your next visit.

JI

Greenback, TN
2019 Hyundai Veloster
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Nice people
Awesome people. Got me in and out quick.

Melissa P.
10/12/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service and in a timely manner

Tellico Plains, TN
10/12/2019 Category: Service
Helpful Associates and timely service
I made a mistake on the online service package and the Associate helping me fixed and the service was done in a timely manner

KC
Karen C.
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Was nice and quick.
Nice quick service. Thanks.

Tennessee
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Great friendly service
Twin City Hyundai provided friendly helpful service with no hassels.

SK
Scott K.
Louisville, TN
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Little Delay
As always,Hyundai, was very informative , helpful, and friendly with the service. Although, the time I had my car towed, they were very busy and it took several days to get it back.

TG
Tony G.
Oak Ridge, TN
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled services
Every trip to this dealer for our schedule service has been great. Staff is friendly and helpful,service is always done in a timely manner. Technicians are informative on the car and helps us with future services that may be needed. No pushy mechanics tell us we need extra things fixed. I woukd reccommend them to any hyundai customer for their auto .
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

DF
David F.
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Great service, courteous people
Prompt, courteous service...highly recommend this dealer!
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

KY
Kenneth Y.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/07/2019 Category: Service
5 Star Staff and Service Department
Friendly Staff in Sales and Service Dept.

TR
Terryl R.
Johnson City, TN
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/06/2019 Category: Service
Always top notch
I love Hyundais and Hyundai dealers.

WW
William W.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/06/2019 Category: Service
Always Professional Friendly Service with a smile!!
Smiling faces greet me at the Service Bay. They patiently answer my questions and I never feel rushed. Very pleasant experience!!

HM

BN
Bill N.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
10/04/2019 Category: Service
They always provide good service.