4.6

HN
Huy N.
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Last service at twin Hyundai
Great job as always. Thank you
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you for taking time to fill out this survey. I am happy to see my staff took good care of you while you were here at your last service visit. We will always strive to take care of your service needs.

James F.
Sevierville, TN
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/15/2020 Category: Service
In and out quickly, friendly staff
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/13/2020 Category: Service
very pleased
I could not ask for better service. They were very friendly and treated me with kindness. Thank you for all you do for me I will be back.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

I would like to thank you for filling out this survey on us. And very happy to see we meet your needs and expectation at your last service visit. We look forward to your next visit.

WC
Wilda C.
Rockford, TN
2014 Hyundai Elantra
02/09/2020 Category: Service
Good service visit
Service was done in a timely manner.

James M.

Friendsville, TN
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
As always, was pleased with service

FW
Fred W.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/05/2020 Category: Service
After having multiple service issues and concerns with another dealership, i was not looking forward to taking my vehicle to a dealer. However, Twin City renewed my hope for dealership service departments. They were prompt and professional not to mention didnt talk down to me
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 02/06/2020

Michael B.
2014 Hyundai Genesis
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Great company with friendly staff and good service.
Still enjoying a good relationship with Twin City Hyundai. Great company with friendly staff and good service.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

MK
Mary K.
Seymour, TN
02/03/2020 Category: Service
16 sonata
Have taken both vehicles and been satisfied with the service.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 02/03/2020

OD
Olive D.
02/01/2020 Category: Service
friendly
service personnel are very friendly and helpful
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 02/03/2020

Louisville, TN
2011 Hyundai Elantra
01/31/2020 Category: Service
Nice service people
Nice service people. They were straight up and honest with me.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 02/01/2020

Raymond R.
Loudon, TN
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/28/2020 Category: Service
Always great service.
I have used Twin Cities Hyundai since 2007 we are on our fourth Hyundai, 3 'Santa Fes and one Elantra. Our current cars are a 2016 Santa Fe and a 2019 Santa Fe. The main reason is the Service Dept at Twin Cities.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 01/29/2020

Joyce G.
01/27/2020 Category: Service
very courteous, helpful. asked questions.
Very nice. Car was ready when promised.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 01/28/2020

HR
Heriberto R.
Tennessee
2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/19/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful place
Friendly atmosphere and they treat you as a family member.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 01/20/2020

Bradley S.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Service Department
Shannon Anderson and the rest always do an excellent job.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 01/20/2020