4.6

Loudon, TN
2020 Hyundai Palisade
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Transparent and honest
Great dealership. They do not try to up sell unneeded repairs or replacements.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 10/23/2020

I would like to thank you for filling out this survey on us. And very happy to see we meet your needs and expectation at your last service visit. We look forward to your next visit.

Knoxville, TN
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/12/2020 Category: Service
the best!!!
because of the way they are so nice to me and the friendly service I get.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 10/15/2020

Thank you for taking time to fill out this survey. I am happy to see my staff took good care of you while you were here at your last service visit. We will always strive to take care of your service needs.

Richard C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/11/2020 Category: Service
They are professional and personal
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 10/15/2020

PM
Patrick M.
Seymour, TN
2020 Hyundai Kona
10/06/2020 Category: Service
they lied about what they had done.Work not performed as promise
work not performed as promises.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 10/07/2020

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate your feedback to help us improve our process.
We apologize for any miscommunication. A manager will reach out to you shortly.

PH

WG
William G.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Oil change no problems. Reason marked met expectations was that I have been going there for 11 years and expected great service.

09/23/2020 Category: Service
No problems
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 09/24/2020

Lenoir City, TN
09/16/2020 Category: Service
Followed through with customer
Service manager followed up with customer.

09/16/2020 Category: Service
Attention to thoroughness
The service dept did not rotate my tires as requested and did not check the tire pressure. My tire pressure gauge was the same when I left as it was when I brought it in. 29-30 psi. Had to go to Firestone to get my air pressure checked and air added to bring them to 34 psi.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 09/16/2020

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey and sharing your experience. We apologize that we did not meet your expectations and would like an opportunity to make things right. A manager will be reaching out to you shortly.

09/15/2020 Category: Service
Professional!
Professional and very helpful.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 09/16/2020

Kara B.
Sevierville, TN
09/14/2020 Category: Service
Knowledge, Skills and Courteous
I always enjoying working with the staff there.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 09/15/2020

Margaret D.
Friendsville, TN
07/29/2020 Category: Service
On the road again!!
Brian got my car in the shop and back on the road the same day. It made my day. Thank you Twin City Hyundai.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 07/30/2020

Maruice R.
Sevierville, TN
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Service review
Lounge area furniture needs to be replaced -old & worn - need more free refreshment options for customers waiting in lounge
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 07/27/2020

Raymond R.
Loudon, TN
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/16/2020 Category: Service
I have used Twin City Hyundai since 2007 and love the service department. I have own 4 Hyundais and have purchased 3 Hyundais from Twin Cities with probably the main reason is the Service Department.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 07/20/2020