4.6

2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Shannon was great, Brain was very helpful, easy in easy out..Great Job Guys
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 06/27/2020

I would like to thank you for filling out this survey on us. And very happy to see we meet your needs and expectation at your last service visit. We look forward to your next visit.

Friendsville, TN
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
Always receive excellent service.
Friendly and courteous staff.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 06/27/2020

Jennifer B.
Vonore, TN
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Consistent service
Service was quick and friendly
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 06/24/2020

Steven C.
Greer, SC
06/23/2020
Parts
Nick Wade is the parts manager and we had him order us a new key for our car that we had lost at dollywood. The same evening after key was ordered we got a phone call from dollywood saying they had found our key. Well I just knew we was still going to have to pay for a key that Nick had to order for us but upon contacting him the next morning he told us it wasn't a problem and there wouldn't be any charge at all. They could have easily told us they would still have to charge us especially after they key had already made it to them but that wasn't the case and I'm thankful for good people who still want to do the right thing. Thank you so much as we are from upstate South Carolina and will be making the trip to pick up our car tomorrow.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

Thank you for taking time to fill out this survey. I am happy to see my staff took good care of you while you were here at your last service visit. We will always strive to take care of your service needs.

LW
Larry W.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Have always performed well until this visit.
Thanks for all the great maintenance service you have performed in the past 8-9 years on our Genisis 5.0 and 4.6 sedans. First warranty service we have ever had to do and it was minimal but was a 20 min job which took my wife 2hr 45min to get done after having set up an appointment previously. Big black eye for someone.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 06/18/2020

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey and sharing your experience. We apologize that we did not meet your expectations and would like an opportunity to make things right. A manager will be reaching out to you shortl

LW
Linda W.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Mantience
Did great job. Gave cost for approval before doing work
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 06/18/2020

Townsend, TN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/08/2020 Category: Service
Professional, courteous and timely service.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 06/09/2020

Gatlinburg, TN
06/06/2020 Category: Service
These guys are great. They go above and beyond.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 06/08/2020

Raymond R.
Loudon, TN
06/01/2020 Category: Service
Great dealership
Great Dealership, I have purchased 3 Hyundais from Twin City Hyundai and another one serviced there. I have used the Service Department since 2007. There is no better Service Department around. I recommended Twin Cities Hyundai to several friends and they have purchase automobiles there, all of them have been pleased with the service they have received.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 06/01/2020

WG
William G.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Regular service
Also had some questions for service manager. Was promptly answered.

AW
Alan W.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Thank you for your great service; really attentive to customer service and knowledgeable staff.Regards Alan.

Sharon B.
Greenback, TN
05/21/2020 Category: Service
Service great
Pleasant staff. Did not take long.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 05/22/2020

JO
Jackie O.
Seymour, TN
2008 Hyundai Elantra
05/15/2020 Category: Service
The people. Brian and his crew are the Best!!!!!
First of all , I have been recommending Twin City ever since I bought my car 13 years ago. I called to get my car serviced. They got me right in. I dropped off my car and because of the time it would take to get it done, they gave me a car to drive til they were finished with mine. Went back next day and got my car. piece of cake. The guys are honest and very professional. I left 63.00 in my little draw like thing. I just forgot it. I got in there after I picked up my car , looking for sunglasses and there laid the money. if our son had been in my car that money would have been gone in a matter of seconds!!!!!! God is good and faithful all the time and he puts these kind of people in our path . He is still in control!!!!!!!!!
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 05/18/2020