4.6

Overall Rating 4.71429/5Overall Rating 4.71429/5Overall Rating 4.71429/5Overall Rating 4.71429/5rating 4.71429
Overall Rating 2.07143/5Overall Rating 2.07143/5rating 2.07143rating 2.07143rating 2.07143

Barbara B.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
pleasant to deal with
courteous, polite
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for taking time to fill out this survey. I am happy to see my staff took good care of you while you were here at your last service visit. We will always strive to take care of your service needs.

Larry B.
Knoxville, TN
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service department
This is the best Hyundai service department in the Knoxville area. Twin City Service has my full confidence and trust. I no longer have to worry about valve caps or oil caps being left off.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

I would like to thank you for filling out this survey on us. And very happy to see we meet your needs and expectation at your last service visit. We look forward to your next visit.

John R.
Seymour, TN
11/10/2019 Category: Service
service department has always done a good job
always treated well from the time I get there till I leave.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

GH
Gail H.
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Great employees and service dept.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 11/09/2019

John L.
Tennessee
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
From start to finish great people to work with they explain everything upon arriving at the dealership for service. Never pushy or trying to sell you service that you dont need. Their trustworthy and the quality of service is excellent.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

SL
Shawn L.
Bristol, TN
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Smooth in and out!
This was easy to get in and out in the same day and they were all very friendly and helpful.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Mary C.
Vonore, TN
2014 Hyundai Genesis
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Good service always
Good service, the car I own is the 3rd car I’ve purchased at Twin City. I have recommended you guys my friends have purchased Vickery and Haldi. The guys in the service Dept are
polite, informative and professional.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Ben M.
Middleburg, FL
11/02/2019
Jacob Bourgeois is AWESOME
I was passing through town and my wife was doing some shopping. I decided to kill some time and look at the new Hyundai line up. I met Jacob on his 1st day there. He was by far the most professional and personable sales associate I have ever met. I wasn't really in the market for a new vehicle but if o was even remotely close, I would have bought from Jacob. This young man is a true asset to your organization.

Maruice R.
Sevierville, TN
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled maintenance
Had scheduled oil & filter change & tire rotation. Service prompt, efficient and professional

Russell M.
Tennessee
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Very nice service writers
Twin City Hyundai is your typical service dept. This visit was better than previous visits. The service writers are always very friendly. Oil change always takes 1 hour and they always overfill my oil. You would think in 1 hour they could at least get the level right.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

GL
German L.
Sevierville, TN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service Department
Explained what service was needed on my car and the cost. Had oil changed coolant system flushed and brakes flushed. Very pleased was completed under 2 hours
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Madisonville, TN
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Update
Update 11/7/19:
Soon after posting the original review, I received a call from Brian, the Service Manager. He apologized for the mishap and offered to do a complete detail at no cost. The reason for no callback was "they were understaffed". Answering a phone call doesn't take very long. I declined the detailing offer, as it's a 45-minute trip each way and I'd already washed the car. I'll probably go back for the next service, but I'll check the car carefully before I leave.

10/30/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept Unresponsive
I had my 2016 Sonata in for the 60000 mile service. The service was done in the time frame promised. When I picked up my vehicle, I noticed what appeared to be dust on the windshield. So I thought I'd dust it off when I got home. When I dusted it off, it turned out to be not dust, but an oily residue, probably antifreeze when the coolant system was flushed. I used one Windex application and two Invisible Glass applications and that still didn't remove all of it. I had to wash the car to remove the remainder.
I called the dealership the next day and left a voice mail. Today, I called again and left another voice mail.
Prior reviews of Twin City indicate a lack of service department response to voice mails.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey & sharing your experience. A manager will be reaching out to you shortly.

JO
Jim O.
Pigeon Forge, TN
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Super Service
In and out, with all service done quickly and efficiently.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Terrell M.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied
Friendly and knowledge employees. Just hard to see how expensive new battery cost.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Raymond R.
Loudon, TN
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Using Twin Cities Hyundai Service for over 12 years
As my wife says, "We bought our fourth Hyundai, 2019 Santa Fe, because of the service at Twin City Hyundai.

AW
Alan W.
Knoxville, TN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/24/2019 Category: Service
The Staff
The people are very friendly and customer oriented it’s good experience to go there.

Friendsville, TN
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Service Review
Always receive great service and friendly personnel

James L.
Oak Ridge, TN
2012 Hyundai Genesis
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Fast expert service
I came for. 75000 mile service. Instead of charging me for everything on the list, the service man check my records and only performed what was needed. I had changed transmission, antifreeze, and break fluids on a prior visit and they weren’t due for many more miles. Rather do them again early, the only did oil and differential. That was at least $350 cheaper in my favor. This is the 2nd time Twin City Hyundai has done this to me. And that’s why I will continue to use them. I’m treated like I hope to be treated.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019