Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5rating 4.875
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

LL
Lea L.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Helps me decide on the best service to match my pocketbook.
Sometimes I find my car needing regular maintenance that exceeds my bankroll at the time. The team is great about advising me on the most significant needs and helping me schedule other items later in the calendar. I appreciate and trust the service advisers and manager. Great help to me!

NG
Nathan G.
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Quick efficient service
I had an 8:00 appointment and I was back in the road by 8:40. Well done.

HN
Huy N.
Tn, TN
06/21/2019 Category: Service
I got great service as always at twin city Hyundai
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

I would like to thank you for filling out this survey on us. And very happy to see we meet your needs and expectation at your last service visit. We look forward to your next visit.

PB
Phil B.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
A good experience
Service calls at Twin City Hyundai go well with no surprises. Everything is explained well. This time I tried to arrange an appointment on-line. That resulted in a massive failure in communication and I will not do that again. I finally phoned during business hours and got an appointment without any hassles.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for taking time to fill out this survey. I am happy to see my staff took good care of you while you were here at your last service visit. We will always strive to take care of your service needs.

06/20/2019 Category: Service
Untrustworthy
Poor service.
Poor treatment.
Poor everything.
Stacy S., DPSM from Twin City Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey & sharing your experience. A manager will be reaching out to you shortly.

2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Good experience
In and out with ease and friendly customer service
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Harriman, TN
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
The people were great and service was awesome
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Sharon B.
Greenback, TN
Review
I appreciated Mitchell helping me save money with my service.

GL
Gail L.
Fixed Tire
Low pressure light was on. Service found a nail in the tire and fixed it. Did not have to wait long. Technicians were courteous and helpful.

2019 Hyundai Veloster
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service and proactive.
Friendly service and they even took it upon themselves to use a part they had for the next day on my car for a recall. They overnighted a part for the following day and fixed mine that same day. I would have been happy to return but now I do t have to!

FN
Frank N.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Review
Always friendly and helpful staff

Alton B.
Great job
Did everything I needed done. Explained everything that was being done during the 15000 mile service.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

TL
Tiffany L.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
2018 Sonata
Frustrating to have issues with a brand new vehicle and then have issues getting a rental. I love my car but have had to go to the dealership 3 different times and I haven't had the car a year yet. I do believe that I made a mistake buying this car.
Stacy S., DPSM from Twin City Hyundai responded on 06/16/2019

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey and share your experience. A manager will reach out to you shortly.

GG
Gary G.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Mitchell made my experience an excellent visit
Mitchell is a great employee and very professional at his job. All the employees there was very nice and polite to me. I enjoy coming there for all my needs and maintenance on my vehicle.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

AP
Angela P.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Quality product but pathetic service department.
Lack of communication notifying the customer that parts had arrived for vehicle repair. Parts department seems disconnected from the rest of the dealership. Hard to reach service department by phone. My Hyundai Tucson is a nice car but I won't purchase anything else from Twin City Hyundai due to the poor service in the service department.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey and sharing your experience. A manager will be reaching out to you shortly.

Sevierville, TN
06/12/2019 Category: Service
$$$$$$$
I just wish they would do what you ask and not try to get 300.00 or more every time you go in. With this kind of warranty the radiator flush and fuel cleaner and filers should be replaced without having to pay hundreds out of pocket.

BR
Barbara R.
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Their service was very fast
Their sales and service are # 1 with me. I'll recommend them to everyone I know.

ES
Edward S.
Rockwood, TN
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Great service, nice folks!
My Kona was serviced as scheduled and finished in a timely manner. Mitchell is very personable and customer service oriented!

DO
David O.
Seymour, TN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
JO
The people in Service. They're just a good bunch of guys.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

ME
Melanie E.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
06/10/2019 Category: Service
blessed, thank you!
the men in the twin city hyundai service department are such a blessing. they are knowledgeable and have the ability to explain necessary car repairs. you are able to make a decision that is good for your car and money situation.
they work together, so you are not inconvenienced, while your car is serviced. i'm sincerely grateful to the service department for always dealing with me honestly and taking such good care of my car.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019