4.6

Latest Review about 1 month ago

Mark R.
12/09/2020 Category: Service

12/09/2020 Category: Service
Sales person and manager taking advantage
2 different prices for purchase of Santa Fe.
Was not told of any price difference until showimg me the contract.
Salesman chuckled while I was talking to mgr.
Sure, $800.00 is not alot of money to some, but I work hard for it.
Then 2 days later I received a text from salesman wanting to know if my emotions are low enough to come back in. NOT...
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 12/09/2020

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate your feedback to help us improve our process.
We apologize for any miscommunication. A manager will reach out to you shortly.

Danny G.
Knoxville, TN
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/22/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service, a very knowledgeable service manager
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 11/30/2020

I would like to thank you for filling out this survey on us. And very happy to see we meet your needs and expectation at your last service visit. We look forward to your next visit.

Raymond R.
Loudon, TN
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/29/2020 Category: Service
Great Dealership
Over the past 13 years we have purchased and serviced four different vehicles, 2007 Santa Fe, 2013 Elantra, 2016 Santa Fe, and a 2019 Santa Fe, although the sales staff and the service staff have changed over the years Twin Cities Hyundai has maintained a great staff, professional but friendly. I look forward to my visit to the dealership rather than looking at it as having to have my vehicles serviced. Not a better dealership in this area and over the past forty some odd years I have used many of them.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 10/30/2020

Thank you for taking time to fill out this survey. I am happy to see my staff took good care of you while you were here at your last service visit. We will always strive to take care of your service needs.

Loudon, TN
2020 Hyundai Palisade
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Transparent and honest
Great dealership. They do not try to up sell unneeded repairs or replacements.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 10/23/2020

Knoxville, TN
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/12/2020 Category: Service
the best!!!
because of the way they are so nice to me and the friendly service I get.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 10/15/2020

Richard C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/11/2020 Category: Service
They are professional and personal
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 10/15/2020

PM
Patrick M.
Seymour, TN
2020 Hyundai Kona
10/06/2020 Category: Service
they lied about what they had done.Work not performed as promise
work not performed as promises.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 10/07/2020

We apologize for any miscommunication. A manager will reach out to you shortly.

PH

WG
William G.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Oil change no problems. Reason marked met expectations was that I have been going there for 11 years and expected great service.

09/23/2020 Category: Service
No problems
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 09/24/2020

Lenoir City, TN
09/16/2020 Category: Service
Followed through with customer
Service manager followed up with customer.

09/16/2020 Category: Service
Attention to thoroughness
The service dept did not rotate my tires as requested and did not check the tire pressure. My tire pressure gauge was the same when I left as it was when I brought it in. 29-30 psi. Had to go to Firestone to get my air pressure checked and air added to bring them to 34 psi.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 09/16/2020

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey and sharing your experience. We apologize that we did not meet your expectations and would like an opportunity to make things right. A manager will be reaching out to you shortly.

09/15/2020 Category: Service
Professional!
Professional and very helpful.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 09/16/2020

Kara B.
Sevierville, TN
09/14/2020 Category: Service
Knowledge, Skills and Courteous
I always enjoying working with the staff there.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 09/15/2020

Margaret D.
Friendsville, TN
07/29/2020 Category: Service
On the road again!!
Brian got my car in the shop and back on the road the same day. It made my day. Thank you Twin City Hyundai.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 07/30/2020

Maruice R.
Sevierville, TN
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Service review
Lounge area furniture needs to be replaced -old & worn - need more free refreshment options for customers waiting in lounge
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 07/27/2020