4.6

Clinton, TN
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Great
I have not had an issue with this dealership. Their staff is great and they have the best service department.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 04/07/2021

Thank you for taking time to fill out this survey. I am happy to see my staff took good care of you while you were here at your last service visit. We will always strive to take care of your service needs.

Charles B.
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/20/2021 Category: Service
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 03/22/2021

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate your feedback to help us improve our process.

PJ
Pamela J.
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/15/2021 Category: Service
Service yes nothing else
Not a very good
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 03/17/2021

I would like to thank you for filling out this survey on us. And very happy to see we meet your needs and expectation at your last service visit. We look forward to your next visit.

Michael M.

BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 03/04/2021

LH
Laura H.
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Friendly staff and great service
I have always had a great experience at Twin City I will be purchasing my next vehicle at Twin City without a doubt.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 02/26/2021

2006 Hyundai Sonata
02/23/2021 Category: Service
Sonata
My concern has been that no one called me when I left a message yesterday to let me know if you were ready for my car. I live in fountain city and I don’t want to make unnecessary trips if I don’t have to.

02/22/2021 Category: Service
Staff is very friendly.
Past experiences have been good. This past time I was just a little disappointed.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 02/23/2021

BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 02/23/2021

Thank you for taking time to fill out this survey it is very important to us.

LW
Linda W.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
02/12/2021 Category: Service
Friendly service
Will always go back for maintenance and if I purchase another car it will be from Twin City Hyundai
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 02/12/2021

Sharon B.
Greenback, TN
01/27/2021 Category: Service
My concerns addressed
It is nice to know the service manager cares about the people who bring their cars in. He said he uses the surveys as training tools. He had always been very courteous to me.

01/26/2021 Category: Service
Disappointed service experience
I usually like the service people. They do have a tendency to think they know my car better than I do.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 01/27/2021

Mark R.
12/09/2020 Category: Service

12/09/2020 Category: Service
Sales person and manager taking advantage
2 different prices for purchase of Santa Fe.
Was not told of any price difference until showimg me the contract.
Salesman chuckled while I was talking to mgr.
Sure, $800.00 is not alot of money to some, but I work hard for it.
Then 2 days later I received a text from salesman wanting to know if my emotions are low enough to come back in. NOT...
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 12/09/2020

Danny G.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/22/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service, a very knowledgeable service manager
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 11/30/2020

Raymond R.
Loudon, TN
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/29/2020 Category: Service
Great Dealership
Over the past 13 years we have purchased and serviced four different vehicles, 2007 Santa Fe, 2013 Elantra, 2016 Santa Fe, and a 2019 Santa Fe, although the sales staff and the service staff have changed over the years Twin Cities Hyundai has maintained a great staff, professional but friendly. I look forward to my visit to the dealership rather than looking at it as having to have my vehicles serviced. Not a better dealership in this area and over the past forty some odd years I have used many of them.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 10/30/2020

Loudon, TN
2020 Hyundai Palisade
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Transparent and honest
Great dealership. They do not try to up sell unneeded repairs or replacements.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 10/23/2020

2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/12/2020 Category: Service
the best!!!
because of the way they are so nice to me and the friendly service I get.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 10/15/2020