4.6

William G.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Regular service
Also had some questions for service manager. Was promptly answered.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 05/29/2020

Thank you for taking time to fill out this survey. I am happy to see my staff took good care of you while you were here at your last service visit. We will always strive to take care of your service needs.

AW
Alan W.
Knoxville, TN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Thank you for your great service; really attentive to customer service and knowledgeable staff.Regards Alan.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 05/29/2020

I would like to thank you for filling out this survey on us. And very happy to see we meet your needs and expectation at your last service visit. We look forward to your next visit.

Sharon B.
Greenback, TN
05/21/2020 Category: Service
Service great
Pleasant staff. Did not take long.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 05/22/2020

JO
Jackie O.
Seymour, TN
2008 Hyundai Elantra
05/15/2020 Category: Service
The people. Brian and his crew are the Best!!!!!
First of all , I have been recommending Twin City ever since I bought my car 13 years ago. I called to get my car serviced. They got me right in. I dropped off my car and because of the time it would take to get it done, they gave me a car to drive til they were finished with mine. Went back next day and got my car. piece of cake. The guys are honest and very professional. I left 63.00 in my little draw like thing. I just forgot it. I got in there after I picked up my car , looking for sunglasses and there laid the money. if our son had been in my car that money would have been gone in a matter of seconds!!!!!! God is good and faithful all the time and he puts these kind of people in our path . He is still in control!!!!!!!!!
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 05/18/2020

HH
Helen H.
Knoxville, TN
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/14/2020 Category: Service
Good service!
Good service! Anthony did a great job.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 05/15/2020

BR
Barry R.
04/29/2020 Category: Service
Pick Up & Delivery
The pick up and delivery was a big deal for us. My wife has has a compromised immune system so we are staying home as much as possible.

04/29/2020 Category: Service
Pick Up & Delivery
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 04/29/2020

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey and sharing your experience. We apologize that we did not meet your expectations and would like an opportunity to make things right. A manager will be reaching out to you shortly.

Jennifer B.
Vonore, TN
04/27/2020 Category: Service
Consistently excellent service
Friendly, professional service. Excellent precautions in place for social distancing.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 04/27/2020

2010 Hyundai Elantra
04/25/2020 Category: Service
Unsure
Did not get printout of high dollar needed replacements on belts. Did not check tires from low pressure light being on after being told they would. Did a factory recall so I did not have to pay anything.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 04/27/2020

HN
Huy N.
Tn, TN
04/13/2020 Category: Service
Service at Twin City Hyundai
Great job as usual. Thank you guys
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 04/14/2020

KY
Kenneth Y.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/10/2020 Category: Service
Did a great job , very nice folks and very clean sales and service area
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 04/10/2020

Lisa B.
04/09/2020 Category: Service
I brought my daughters car in for recalls. They were competed in a reasonable time. Checked car out. No problems. Would recommend owning a Hyundai Great cars
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 04/10/2020

WW
William W.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
04/05/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful service with a smile!
Very nice experience having my car serviced. Shannon was very professional and patiently answered all my questions.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 04/06/2020

KH
Kristine H.
Vonore, TN
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Fast, Excellent Service
Had a flat tire, called Hyundai Road Service. They came within an hour, took the car to the dealer and they had the tire fixed and other service needed the same day.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 03/30/2020

Alton B.
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, helpful service people
Repaired a rear suspension issue .
No more squeaking and nice smooth ride..just like new. Thanks!
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 03/27/2020