Ulmer's Auto Care Center - Milford

GV
Gary V.
12/18/2019
Excellence is the norm
Alex and the crew do fantastic work on my ancient Jeep. They are fast, accommodating, and reasonably priced for quality service. Personable, helpful staff are also a big reason to return. They have serviced all my vehicles for years and will continue to do so for many years to come. First rate place and the best auto repair service I have ever had.

Dave H.
Cincinnati, OH
12/09/2019
Did the work they said they would do in less time than they said, for the price that they quoted

AT
Andrew T.
Cincinnati, OH
Volvo V60
12/06/2019
Volvo V60 service
Had car in for battery replacement and brake inspection. Communication was fantastic, job completed on time and fair price. Excellent service!

Doug B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/04/2019
Replaced battery
Bought a high end battery for my daughters car and wanted Ulmers to install to make sure everything was OK.
They had her in and out in less than an hour. Great service

BF
Barbara F.
12/03/2019
Tires
I had 4 new tires to replace my used ones. Service was excellent as usual with Alex letting me know the minute it was finished.

Loveland, OH
11/27/2019
Service survey
I was very pleased as I had an 8:00am appointment for an oil change, arrived at 7:00am ( I knew I was early and would wait) and I was out the door before 8:00am. Thank you!

EL
Ellen L.
West Chester, OH
11/22/2019
We make the trip from West Chester because we trust the people at Ulmer’s. They do wonderful work for a fair price - keep up the good work!

MK
Martha K.
11/16/2019
quick service
I had to add air to all tires twice in the last week. When I stopped in LATE Thursday Axle told to bring it back on Friday. It was determined I need new tires which are ordered. While my car was there my oil was changed.
Usually I walk to and from the shop. Friday Cody picked me up . Even held the door for me. Great service.

PR
Pat R.
11/08/2019
These guys are the best in town!
The team in Ulmer's Milford are the greatest. They never disappoint.

SF
Shirley F.
11/08/2019
Friendly people and great service!
Service is great and friendly people.

BW
Brad W.
10/29/2019
Rav4

Loveland, OH
10/28/2019
Great Place to send your car
We have been customers for years and have always been satisfied.

Bob B.
10/25/2019
Bob B. Milford GMC truck
Excellant service! the charge was very reasonable,
Went to Tire Discounters first and was disappointed.
But Ulmers fixed me up with a new tire to match my existing 3.

John G.
Sardinia, OH
Volkswagen Passat
10/25/2019
My neighborhood garage
Ulmer’s is are rare gem in todays workplace. They go the extra mile to take care of my auto needs. Alex and the whole staff are knowledgeable and ready to answer my questions. They are like my friendly neighborhood garage that is over a hour from my home. But I will continue to use their services. Thanks Ulmer’s.

DK
Don K.
10/24/2019
Good service as usual!
Things went very well. They do a GREAT job. Thanks for the ride home as well. DK