06/13/2018
Friendly & professional service
I received exceptional service for a recent purchase of 4 new tires. Alex was very helpful ( as always) in getting the information I needed to make my decision, and in scheduling the appointment, including a loaner car for the afternoon. All the employees that I encountered were friendly and professional. It was a smooth process, and the new tires are great.

06/10/2018
Usually can get service timely
Was able to get service appt quickly. Was not able to fix one problem on day of appt. Suggested setting up another appt to fix problem.

Robert B.
05/24/2018
Awesome service again

AC
Albert C.
05/19/2018
Repairs to my vehicle
Quality work and friendly atitude.

MN
Mike N.
Batavia, OH
05/16/2018
Ulmer's cares about their customers
The service advisors go out of their way to make sure you understand all work that is being performed to your car. They also gave me a ride to my rental car location.

05/13/2018
Prompt professional friendly service
I have been going to Ulmers for over 10 years. They have always been knowledgeable, courteous, prompt, helpful, and professional.

Jason K.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
05/13/2018
Great Service!
Needed some last minute work done on my truck before work trip. Truck was in and out quickly and everything was fixed right!

SL
Sheri L.
05/03/2018
I am confident my car is serviced correctly when I trust Ullners to take care of it.

LR
Linda R.
Ripley, OH
04/29/2018
People are very friendly and personable.
I was kept informed by Alex when my car was being serviced and an approximate time when it would be finished. I was given a car to drive for the day at no charge. I think this is an excellent customer service tool.

Joanna B.
04/20/2018
Personalized Service
I like the personal, considerate approach to customers.

Don P.
04/20/2018
Have been a customer for many years. They make good on their guarantee, honor coupons, are friendly and knowledgeable. No complaints. Subject auto is 12 years old.
See Review Title for the review.

MO
Mitch O.
04/19/2018
Good first Experience!
Friendly, completed service when they said they would and honored an expired coupon.

SJ
Scott J.
Toyota Avalon
04/18/2018
Glad to give you a positive review
I’ve been coming to Ulmer’s for many years because I’m very pleased with their service. I would not trust my cars to anyone else. Before I buy a new car I will seek their advice, because they know cars

BC
Barbara C.
Batavia, OH
04/14/2018
personal and polite attention
Talking to people who actually care about you and your car. Everyone is very personable, polite and talk to a woman without being condescending.

DJ
Danielle J.
Cincinnati, OH
Nissan Versa
04/13/2018
Professional!
I appreciated that I received an email with a link to see actual photos of my car, particularly for items that needed attention. This allowed me to feel confident in my decision to address urgent issues as well as gain a better understanding of what issues will need to be addressed in the future.

Lucas S.
Milford, OH
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
04/09/2018
Great First Service
The bumper to bumper inspection service was a fantastic deal. They did a great job explaining what was healthy, what I need to keep an eye on, and what needed fixed. They also did not push service I thought I needed but really did not. Well certainly be back.

LC
Linda C.
Hyundai Accent
04/04/2018
Trustworthy Service
My car wouldn't start and I brought it to Ulmers and something as simple as cleaning some corroded contacts got my car going again.
Anyone else would have ripped me off for a new starter, battery, etc. These guys are great.

MK
Martha K.
04/02/2018
Dwayne takes care that I get great service. Always gets my car back in a timely manner

CG
Cynthia G.
03/30/2018
Consistency
Two cars with 10+ years of service. Always very satisfied!!

KD
Karen D.
Honda Civic Cpe
03/30/2018
Great mechanic
I have been taking my car to Ulmers for several years. They do a great job servicing my cars.