07/26/2018
Great service (tire issue)
Once again, the team at Ulmer's (Milford) provided prompt friendly service. Much appreciated.

Hyundai Accent
07/16/2018
Fast service
I think Ulmer's broke the land speed record for an oil change. I was in and out of there in no time. Great work guys!!!!

Mike H.
Cincinnati, OH
Dodge Stealth
07/11/2018
Always get good service and very pleasant employees
Service was good once again; but, I do have an issue where the shifter boot received damage and now I will have to replace it

Debbie M.
Ford Edge
07/11/2018
Car checkup before buying
I have used Ulmers for years. In the process of buying a new/used car. If I don’t get the ok from Ulmers, I don’t buy the car.

JN
James N.
Ford Flex
07/07/2018
Excellent experience, as always
Had the car in for some maintenance and checkup. A thorough job as usual. Had the car back when promised. Try Ulmers, you won't be disappointed.

AA
Andrew A.
Batavia, OH
07/02/2018
Recent service
My first dealings with Ulmer's and I am very satisfied. Very good communication, and all work was performed well, as promised. I would highly recommend.

Cincinnati, OH
06/28/2018
Really nice people
The person I talked to was extremely nice and helpful. I brought my car in to get checked and they provided an awesome digital inspection that included photos. The only downfall was the price. They quoted me ALMOST twice as much as other businesses I talked to.

SJ
Scott J.
Loveland, OH
06/23/2018
Elmer's takes care of my cars.
It's very simple, no fancy words no great revelation. The care of my cars is very important. one of the most important services I have done. It's always done right, I don't need anyone else.

06/20/2018
Oil and Filter Change
On time. No waiting.

06/13/2018
Friendly & professional service
I received exceptional service for a recent purchase of 4 new tires. Alex was very helpful ( as always) in getting the information I needed to make my decision, and in scheduling the appointment, including a loaner car for the afternoon. All the employees that I encountered were friendly and professional. It was a smooth process, and the new tires are great.

06/10/2018
Usually can get service timely
Was able to get service appt quickly. Was not able to fix one problem on day of appt. Suggested setting up another appt to fix problem.

Robert B.
05/24/2018
Awesome service again

AC
Albert C.
05/19/2018
Repairs to my vehicle
Quality work and friendly atitude.

MN
Mike N.
Batavia, OH
05/16/2018
Ulmer's cares about their customers
The service advisors go out of their way to make sure you understand all work that is being performed to your car. They also gave me a ride to my rental car location.

05/13/2018
Prompt professional friendly service
I have been going to Ulmers for over 10 years. They have always been knowledgeable, courteous, prompt, helpful, and professional.

Jason K.
Loveland, OH
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
05/13/2018
Great Service!
Needed some last minute work done on my truck before work trip. Truck was in and out quickly and everything was fixed right!

SL
Sheri L.
05/03/2018
I am confident my car is serviced correctly when I trust Ullners to take care of it.

LR
Linda R.
Ripley, OH
04/29/2018
People are very friendly and personable.
I was kept informed by Alex when my car was being serviced and an approximate time when it would be finished. I was given a car to drive for the day at no charge. I think this is an excellent customer service tool.

Joanna B.
04/20/2018
Personalized Service
I like the personal, considerate approach to customers.

Don P.
04/20/2018
Have been a customer for many years. They make good on their guarantee, honor coupons, are friendly and knowledgeable. No complaints. Subject auto is 12 years old.
See Review Title for the review.