LE
Honest caring company.

Scion xB
12/06/2018
Great customer service.
Friendly service. Very professional in all aspects of their business.

TC
Terri C.
12/01/2018
I was waiting while they did an oil change and it was finished within an hour. Thank You!!

Stacey M.
11/30/2018
Top Notch
Ulmers provides excellent and personable customer service, quick turn around, and complementary loaner cars!

SL
Scott L.
Mason, OH
Volvo XC90
11/27/2018
2009 Volvo
Excellent attitude, knowledge, and service.
Scott

CK
Clint K.
Nissan cube
11/14/2018
Visit went well as usual
Very personable first class care. Thanks to all involved!

PR
Pat R.
11/03/2018
Love these guys!
We have been using Ulmer's for years and they never disappoint. Honest, reliable, and totally service oriented.

Robert B.
11/03/2018
quality, timely, friendly staff and efficient
The ease of doing business is second to none, as is the quality of their ACE mechanics workmanship. Customer service is professional, courteous, and makes you feel comfortable while explaining what may be wrong with your vehicle.

Joe M.
Nissan Maxima
10/31/2018
Trustworthy, Fair, Friendly
I called Alex with a battery request he worked me in that same day. My battery was installed swiftly, and the cost was much lower than what I had paid elsewhere 3 years ago. Great place to bring your car!

KW
Kathy W.
New Richmond, OH
Ford Flex
10/31/2018
Ulmer's provided me with great customer service. The work was done in a timely manner and explained to me in detail. They gave me a loaner car so I did not have to wait on my car as we did not know how long it would take. They asked me to check in the next day to see if I was satisfied which I was.

Chevrolet Corvette
10/27/2018
Corvette service
My husband was satisfied with the service

TF
Trisha F.
Mazda CX-5
10/27/2018
Always helpful!
We appreciate how Ulmer’s has always been available to help us out with a car issue, check out a vehicle we want to purchase or just an oil change. They take time to explain any issues or repairs needed and try to work you into their schedule in a way that works for your schedule. Thank you for looking over a vehicle for us so quickly to help us determine if it was a purchase we should make.

10/25/2018
Oil Change
On time.

10/22/2018
Happy with service
Not a long wait time. Very friendly and very courteous.

Judy S.
Camp Dennison, OH
Chevrolet HHR
10/18/2018
Car care
Great place with great people.

Donna S.
10/18/2018
All Around Great
Can't say enough about this business, from the friendly and courteous personnel to the honest and sincere helpfulness to the out the door service received.
I am thankful for having this business and it's associates in my area to turn to for servicing my vehicle. It was serviced in a timely manner and the atmosphere was genuinely friendly and comfortable for my wait.

JN
James N.
Kia Optima
10/13/2018
An excellent and trusted service provider
We're never disappointed with Ulmers. This visit was for some standard maintenance but we've been taking our 3 cars to Ulmers for years. They continue to earn our trust and business.

CN
Connie N.
10/08/2018
Awesome
The staff were friendly . I went in for an Oul Change and was in an out within an hour . Last place I went do I waited 3 hrs for an oil change . I will take my car here from now on .

VM
Vance M.
Honda Civic Si
10/06/2018
Respectful, friendly staff that treat me like an old friend.
I have been bringing my vehicles to Ulmers for years and every time I have my car in the shop the staff takes the best care of me as possible. This last time I even drove over 30 mins to have Ulmers help me with my vehicular issue. Thank you so much for being someone I can trust in a world of untrustworthy people.

mike h.
10/05/2018
Great first experience!!
Couldn’t have gone any smoother. Everyone I encountered was polite and professional. Finished work promptly and at a very reasonable price.