JN
James N.
Kia Optima
10/13/2018
An excellent and trusted service provider
We're never disappointed with Ulmers. This visit was for some standard maintenance but we've been taking our 3 cars to Ulmers for years. They continue to earn our trust and business.

CN
Connie N.
10/08/2018
Awesome
The staff were friendly . I went in for an Oul Change and was in an out within an hour . Last place I went do I waited 3 hrs for an oil change . I will take my car here from now on .

VM
Vance M.
Honda Civic Si
10/06/2018
Respectful, friendly staff that treat me like an old friend.
I have been bringing my vehicles to Ulmers for years and every time I have my car in the shop the staff takes the best care of me as possible. This last time I even drove over 30 mins to have Ulmers help me with my vehicular issue. Thank you so much for being someone I can trust in a world of untrustworthy people.

mike h.
10/05/2018
Great first experience!!
Couldn’t have gone any smoother. Everyone I encountered was polite and professional. Finished work promptly and at a very reasonable price.

10/05/2018
Friendly customer service
Alex was great, as usual, at getting my car scheduled for an appointment. I wanted the tires looked at before a pending trip. They found a leaky valve stem and fixed it. My appointment went as scheduled, for both start time and end time. I also appreciate the amenities available while I was waiting (variety of reading materials, phone charging station, water, etc). Thanks again for a good overall experience at Ulmers in Milford. : )

GM
GERALD M.
09/29/2018
Confident Feeling to Know That My Care Care Specialists are Close BY
Each year I am pleased to know that the maintenance of my car will be professionally taken care of by Ulmer's Auto Care Center in Milford. Their reminders and follow up help keep me focused on the best care for my car that is possible. The service that they provide is reasonably priced and professionally administered. They are truly a care care gem right in our own back yard.

Hyundai Accent
09/27/2018
Honest and Trustworthy
It's great that Ulmers has a special on a bumper to bumper check for your car. My check came back with the things I knew my car was going to need. In short, no surprises and they didn't try to sell me anything that I didn't need.
Great work guys. Thanks!!!!

MF
Mark F.
Honda Civic Sdn
09/22/2018
used car inspection
I was about to by a used car for my stepdaughter I took it to Ulmer's and they gave it a through inspection. Save me a lot of money and heartache. Thanks Greg.

Joe M.
Nissan Maxima
09/12/2018
Customer Service is great and I TRUST the techs. They so much care about their customers that they offer a shuttle and other transportation. That is a GREAT PLUS.

09/12/2018
In my opinion this establishment is very expensive
They are VERY expensive. I had my brakes done there in 2/17 - cost me over $1,100! Started having an issue with my brakes in 9/18, took my vehicle back to have it checked (after all, it had only been a year & a half since they did my brakes). They reminded me they had only done the FRONT brakes. Then I remembered how upset I was with them the first time around. ELEVEN HUNDRED DOLLARS for pads, rotors, and calipers on the FRONT END ONLY. Shopping around I found the highest average price to replace rotors & discs is $514, the highest average price to replace calipers is $309, totaling $823, almost $300 less than what Ulmer's charged me. They charge almost $65 for an oil change. As I said, VERY EXPENSIVE!

BK
Barb K.
09/10/2018
I trust Ulmer's Auto Care
A friend of mine recommended Ulmer's when my vehicle, with 240,000+ miles, needed work. Ulmer's did a great job at a fair price. As a widow, it is important for me to trust the people working on my car. Ulmer's later fixed an issue with my vehicle that the dealership was going to charge me $2,000. The dealership claimed the entire dashboard would have to be removed and it would be very labor-intensive. Ulmer's charged me $500 and I have not had any issues. I always take my vehicle to Ulmer's for regular oil changes. Hopefully my car will reach 300,000 miles and beyond. I know I can count on Ulmer's. They are the best!

Dave H.
Maineville, OH
09/08/2018
Great Service - Again
We went for a simple job - oil/filter change. As always, Ulmer's provided excellent and fast service. Although never "cheap" they provide the best value service we have ever found.

JN
James N.
Kia Soul
09/07/2018
Excellent service...as usual
I have been taking my cars to Ulmers for quite a few years now and I am never disappointed. Excellent work and they're very accommodating.

Judy S.
Camp Dennison, OH
Chevrolet HHR
09/06/2018
Rides like new
My car was making an awful sound I thought the front end was going to fall off.
Now it is like a brand new car.
The people here are so nice and always make sure I am 100% satisfied with the work they have done.

Steve S.
09/05/2018
First visit - Impressed!
I took my 2003 Lexus RX300 to Ulmer’s based on online reviews. I needed unanticipated service to address a ‘check engine’ warning light. From my initial phone call through picking up my car after service was completed, my interactions with the staff - mainly Dwain - were both professional and curtious. The delivery of findings was detailed and easily understood. The cost for repair was very reasonable. In conclusion, I am very happy to have found Ulmer’s and I will continue going there.

SE
Steven E.
09/01/2018
Courtesy with knowledge about repairs
Thanks for your help in such short notice

LE
Lynda E.
Loveland, OH
08/30/2018
Above and beyond
Once again these guys did a great job and worked very hard to save me money. They are very appreciated.

08/24/2018
Great service, as usual.
I had a scheduled oil change, and a recommended radiator service. The guys up front make it quick and easy to schedule an appointment, and are friendly and courteous.

Mark P.
Loveland, OH
Mazda CX-9
08/22/2018
quick response and attentive to a managed cost repair
Ulmers is always quick to respond and understands the value of minimizing downtime with your car. This repair was not scheduled and it took a day plus to accomplish but they got me in immediately and got to the repair asap is my impression.

07/26/2018
Great service (tire issue)
Once again, the team at Ulmer's (Milford) provided prompt friendly service. Much appreciated.