DF
David F.
02/14/2019
Friendly & Trustworthy
I am kind of new doing business here and am completely satisfied with the care given to my needs.

John H.
02/09/2019
BG Heets
As always Ulmers did a fantastic job! Professional, fair, and excellent quality work is why we take all 4 of our family cars to Ulmers. They are the best!

Barry S.
Toyota Matrix
02/02/2019
Quick efficient service. Will do what you need as quickly as possible. Will keep you informed as to what needs to be done.

Jim W.
Subaru Crosstrek
01/25/2019
The best thing about Ulmers is they do what needs to be done. No hard up sell on products that aren’t needed. Also no pressure to do everything needed at one time. They give you the straight info on what is wrong, costs, and future problems if not corrected. Also a long warranty on repairs.

EL
Ellen L.
West Chester, OH
Hyundai Tiburon
01/19/2019
Trustworthy, reasonable and timely
Was recommended to us by a friend and am happy they did so

Dan B.
01/06/2019
The best!
I have been bringing my cars here for years. Always timely, quality work and never any pressure to make repairs that are not needed.

Jim W.
12/28/2018
Excellent personable service
When you get service here you get what is needed and not things you don’t need. The service people might suggest what is needed, but its not done in a forceful “ the sky is falling” kind of way. Everyone here is cheerful and take time to listen when you talk.

BC
Bruce C.
Saab 9-3
12/27/2018
Professional reliability.
Alex is always professional and the service is reliable.

Stan S.
Nissan Versa
12/24/2018
Always reliable!
Ulmer's is more than our car care center ... they have become our friends! Honest ... capable ... dependable ... they keep our cars in top shape and keep us on the road with our busy lives. Keep up the good work!

Dave B.
12/20/2018
Good Service
They have consistently given me good service and advice. I appreciate the times when I'm told that it doesn't need to be done now, but to keep an eye on things. I feel they don't just try and push to have stuff done even if it isn't needed at the time like some other places I have been to in the past.

LE
Lynda E.
12/08/2018
Great place as always
Honest caring company.

Scion xB
12/06/2018
Great customer service.
Friendly service. Very professional in all aspects of their business.

TC
Terri C.
12/01/2018
I was waiting while they did an oil change and it was finished within an hour. Thank You!!

Stacey M.
11/30/2018
Top Notch
Ulmers provides excellent and personable customer service, quick turn around, and complementary loaner cars!

SL
Scott L.
Mason, OH
Volvo XC90
11/27/2018
2009 Volvo
Excellent attitude, knowledge, and service.
Scott

CK
Clint K.
Nissan cube
11/14/2018
Visit went well as usual
Very personable first class care. Thanks to all involved!

PR
Pat R.
11/03/2018
Love these guys!
We have been using Ulmer's for years and they never disappoint. Honest, reliable, and totally service oriented.

Robert B.
11/03/2018
quality, timely, friendly staff and efficient
The ease of doing business is second to none, as is the quality of their ACE mechanics workmanship. Customer service is professional, courteous, and makes you feel comfortable while explaining what may be wrong with your vehicle.

Joe M.
Nissan Maxima
10/31/2018
Trustworthy, Fair, Friendly
I called Alex with a battery request he worked me in that same day. My battery was installed swiftly, and the cost was much lower than what I had paid elsewhere 3 years ago. Great place to bring your car!

KW
Kathy W.
New Richmond, OH
Ford Flex
10/31/2018
Ulmer's provided me with great customer service. The work was done in a timely manner and explained to me in detail. They gave me a loaner car so I did not have to wait on my car as we did not know how long it would take. They asked me to check in the next day to see if I was satisfied which I was.