RIK M.
Land O Lakes, FL
Nissan Rogue
01/09/2020
Stress Avoided!
"Service Engine Soon" light comes in my daughter's dash board. What the heck does that mean (apart from the obvious . . . Duh!) So I was able to set an appointment with Albert and Dom, dropped her car off while she was home on break, quickly resolved as a part was faulty and a replacement necessary. (gas line switch reading the mixture, and adjusting was going bad)
Identified, replaced, called and "come pick it up, it's ready".
The guys explained what happened, showed it to me. Very reasonable price. The comfort they provide . . . PRICELESS!
Thank you guys!
See you next time.

NW
NOEL W.
12/28/2019
Great Place and Customer Service
Thanks Albert. My 2013 C5 looks and feel brand new.

I line your style if explaining the work before and after so customers can see exactly what was done ti their cars.

I was referred to you and I’m happy that I was.

Thks

BILL B.
12/20/2019
Absolutely the best
Absolutely the best service around. Very friendly and at a very far price. Highly recommended. Ask for Domnic

DK
DAVID K.
11/05/2019
Quality old fashioned expert customer service we all are seeking
My long standing favorite shop was bought by new owners. I was looking for a new shop to care for my vehicle. Unique Automotive is just that. They care for the customer and for your vehicle. They identified issues that were not known, and showed them to me. No scare tactics, just honest expertise with real solutions. They were referred to my by a business with a fleet of trucks and I see why. Trust them with your vehicle, you will be glad you did.

RICK W.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
10/14/2019
CLK
Dom did great taking care of my BENZ.Keep up the good work !

THANKS

JOHN B.
Lincoln Aviator
10/05/2019
Very knowledgeable staff, fair prices, clean shop and repair was completed without any hidden/other repairs needed. This is a great shop to take any vehicle to.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 10/21/2019

Dear John, thank you very much for taking the time and providing us with a feedback. i also thank you for giving us the amount of time to carry out the work and making sure everything was perfect. thanks again

RIK M.
Land O Lakes, FL
Jeep Cherokee
09/23/2019
1999 Jeep Cherokee
My 99 Jeep was having some issues, "check gauge" sensor was on, lights were going dim, running rough. I brought it in to Unique Automotive as I have taken my Jeep there before and have ALWAYS been very pleased with their work. I explained I did not want to rush their work, but if there was any way to get this done in one day ( I brought it in on a Thursday night) I would greatly appreciate it because the next day (Saturday) was opening day of the hunting season and I had plans to go. If not I understood. Dom and Albert are AWESOME !!!! I did not expect that it would be accomplished as I was asking for a "rush job". They identified the alternator had gone bad, and identified that the battery was a smaller one than I should have with the accessories I had on my Jeep. (Extra lights, several!)
Mid day I got a text from Unique explaining where they were with the repair, and estimated "Yes, it should be done today".
Very pleased to say I was able to pick it up by end of day, drove off with my "baby" purring like a kitten. YET AGAIN, they took care of my repairs with excellent service and customer satisfaction. Rarely have I ever said "I trust my repair shop" UNTIL I CAME TO THEM !
I have recommended them to my neighbor and she reports the same experience when she was not comfortable with what she was being told at another repair shop.
I can not say enough about the comfort I have when I need a repair, and knowing my "baby" is in there hands.
(Unfortunately they could do nothing about my luck in the woods hunting. But I asked anyway . . . LOL)
I completely trust them AND highly recommend them for whatever your needs are. They tell you exactly what their opinion is and have before come back with, "it just needed an adjustment, minor issue" instead of quoting a huge bill of unnecessary repairs.
I take each of my vehicles there when I have a problem, (daughters Nissan Rogue, wife's Ford F-150, sons Nissan Maxima, my Jeep) as their moto says "Yes, we work on those."
Thank you Unique Automotive Repair!!!
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 10/21/2019

Dear RICK, i sincerely don't have the words to respond to your feedback. but to be so great full of having such amazing customers we sometimes call friends too. i am very happy to know that we have met all of your expectations in every way possible. and we will continue to do our best here to better serve you. thanks again

JAMES H.
09/17/2019
Honest genuine people who looks out for the common person concerns and safety dealing with their vehicles and gives you the best service and advice on your car at a reasonable price with quality parts
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 10/21/2019

Dear James, thank you very much for taking the time and providing us with your feedback. i am very happy to know that you are very pleased with our services and we will continue to do our best each and every day. thanks again

JIMMY B.
Mercury Grand Marquis
09/12/2019
Once again, You've done it !!
Once again Dom and Albert, you've proven why I return to you guys again and again. My 88 year old Mom whose on a fixed income and getting by on Social Security and a small pension, brought her car in for needed repairs. Not only did you get her car fixed at super reasonable price, but you treated her with kindness, dignity and respect. Most repair shops would jump at the chance to take advantage of an elderly woman, thinking what does she know about cars. You guys didn't !! You explained everything that needed to be done in a conversation that she could comprehend. She felt at ease and felt that you guys would do right by her, which you did. I personally want to thank you both for taking great care of my Mom. All she could do was tell me how nice, knowledgeable and understanding you both were. She put your business card in her wallet and told me if she ever needs help, she's going to call you first. I guess you've knocked me out of the picture guys !! and that's okay with me. Thanks again.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 10/21/2019

Dear Jimmy, waoooooo! we go above and beyond each and every day here at the shop. but to read this review about how happy you and your mom is, its amazing feeling. thank you very much for all of those kind words. i am very happy that we have met all of your expectations. thanks again

JACK G.
09/12/2019
First class service
Fair prices and solid work with excellent service. I will use this company for all my car service needs.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 10/21/2019

Dear Jack, thank you very much for taking the time and providing us with your feedback. i also want to thank you for taking the time and bringing your vehicle to our shop. we are very happy to know that you are happy with our services.

FS
FRANK S.
Toyota Camry Solara
09/04/2019
Great people!
Repaired car as requested at a good price. Informed of additional concern that we were aware of but neglected. We asked for a quote on this concern and will address is within the week.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 10/21/2019

Dear Frank, thank you very much for taking the time and providing us with your feedback. we are happy to know that you are very happy with our services.

JOHN B.
Lincoln Aviator
08/31/2019
Outstanding service
Great service, fair prices, highly recommend this shop.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 10/21/2019

Dear John, thank you very much for your feedback

SF
SEAN F.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
08/20/2019
Awesome Job!
Had my suspension upgraded on 2019 Tundra. Dominick did a great job and finished on time. Price was very fair and the truck looks and rides great! Would recommend

RICK W.
07/30/2019
Good job
Broke both shift linkages in my Jeep JK. Dom to the rescue had it done, and running in a day.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 08/15/2019

Dear Rick, thank you very much for taking the time and providing us with your feedback.

06/24/2019
Albert repaired my BMW quickly and much less expensive than the dealer could. Recommend highly if you want to maintain your Bimmer past the warranty at a reasonable price.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 06/26/2019

thank you very much for taking the time and providing us with your feedback. and for being a part of UNIQUE AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR for all these years. always happy to hear you are very pleased with our services. thanks again