FO
FRANCISCO O.
11/19/2018
Excited place
very punctual, work quality, honesty. and very professional.

KD
KELLY D.
11/17/2018
Great Service Skilled Professional Honest and Trustworthy
I drive from south St. Petersburg to have my car serviced (It's been about 6 years now) and I have never been disappointed. Albert is a skilled professional whose very concerned about satisfying his customers. He goes the extra mile to ensure that I fully understand all services rendered. I am truly amazed at the repairs he's completed on my vehicle and the cost. I a very satisfied!!!

SR
SANDRA R.
Lutz, FL
10/27/2018
Honest and Quality Service
It was my first time at Unique Repair and he was very detailed in his work he went showed me what was wrong with my car so I can see the actual damaged piece myself before completing any work to my vechicle. He was very fair in pricing and I will continue to bring my vechicle to this location. Absolutely GREAT service!
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 11/12/2018

Dear SANDRA, thank you very much for choosing UNIQUE AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR. it was our pleasure to be able to help you with your car in such a short manner and very happy with how it all went. thank you very much for taking the time and providing us with your feedback.

MCCONNOHIE B.
10/25/2018
Amazing work
Friend referred me to him, he does great work and is very knowledgeable and helps explain things
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 11/12/2018

Dear MCCONNOHIE, thank you for your feedback and thank you for counting on us for your automotive repair needs.

James B.
10/15/2018
There is no shop on planet earth with the compassion, expertise and attention to detail all performed at a competitive price! Simply THE BEST!
I met Albert through a mutual friend and learned very quickly that this man is unlike any other automotive professional that I have ever met or will meet in the future. First off Albert takes enormous pride in trreating your money as though it is his money. His reputation means everything as does his Customers! From his compassionate approach to listening to your issues to his detailed explanation of what he determines is the problem, Albert will make you feel at ease and comfortable knowing you are with the right person for the job. I have had multiple repairs completed and to say that I am grateful to God for having put Albert in our lives would be a very accurate statement! I have gotten to know Albert and I have learned more than I had ever planned with regards to my vehicle and things that have went wrong along the way. Do not think about any other shop if you want quality automotive care at a competitive price with the highest integrity available. Albert is truly 1 in a million!
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 11/12/2018

Dear JAMES, thank you very much for sharing your experience here with everyone. i really appreciate everything i do for my friends and customers in the automotive world, i have worked for so Manny years in Manny different automotive dealerships that have allow me to learn the inside of the real proper way of customer service and customer satisfaction. i am very happy to read and see how i can really make a difference in this world even if its one by one. thanks again for taking the time and providing us with your feedback.

VJ
Vivian J.
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Vivian said Albert always does a great job for her.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 11/12/2018

Dear VIVIAN, thank you very much for your visit and for always counting on UNIQUE AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR. tank you for your feedback.

GS
GREG S.
Plant City, FL
Pontiac G6
09/27/2018
Automotive Repair
Unique Aotomotive Is The Only Repair Shop That I Use.
Albert The Owner Is A Fair And Honest Mechanic.
Work Is Done Professionally And In A Timely Manner
I Highly Recommend Unique Automotive.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 11/12/2018

Dear GREG, thank you very much for always counting on us for all of your automotive repair needs and thank you very much for always providing us with your feedback.

RL
Ralph L.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Ralph said he was very happy with his experience at this business. They were extremely thorough and detailed in their approach to diagnose the problem. They explained everything to him. They explained the type of products they used letting him know they use factory rating products instead of discounted products.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 09/11/2018

Dear Ralph, thank you very much for taking the time and providing us with your feed back. it is always our commitment to provide excellent customer experience and quality parts in all off our repairs. again, thank you very much.

DK
Damian K.
Land Rover Range Rover
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Damion. He said the staff have always treated him well, and they do the job they say they are going to do. They are especially nice to him, and he hasn't had a problem with them, since he's been going to the business.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 07/12/2018

Dear DAMIAN, thank you very much for taking the time and providing us with your feed back. also thank you for always counting on us for all off your automotive repair needs.

Ford Police Interceptor
06/04/2018
Albert is the best !
Albert is my go to mechanic. He’s very knowledgeable , takes his time with the diagnostic to ensure accuracy when repairs are made . He even uses top quality parts . His pricing is very reasonable as well. A+ . Deff recommend .
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 07/12/2018

thank you very much for taking the time and providing us with your feed back. thank you for stooping by at UNIQUE AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR.

BG
BILL G.
06/01/2018
Amazing Service
Albert's attention to detail, fairness and level of service is unparalleled. He is infinitely better than the dealer at a fraction of the price.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 07/12/2018

Dear BILL, thank you very much for taking the time and providing us with your review. i also thank you very much for all of the referrals you have recommended to us here at UNIQUE AUTO REPAIR. thanks again, we really appreciate your patronage.

JAMES B.
Cadillac Escalade
05/29/2018
Fair and reasonable w excellent diagnosis
I’ve never had such a pleasant experience at an auto shop. Albert took the time to explain things and didn’t gouge us! The Ed Morse dealership quoted us twice as much, and one of the items they deemed needing repair...was completely not the case! Additionally, Ed Morse has “looked into” a knocking noise we heard upon taking off since the day we bought the car, Only to be told “there’s nothing wrong, everything looks good”. Now that our car is out of warranty, suddenly they found the problem, a motor mount that is coming apart due to dry rot~not exactly something that happens overnight, and yet in spite of service records showing the complaint every time we handed it to them for service in 4 years time, they would not fix it. And the price they said it would be to fix it was double what Uniqie Auto charged us. We will never go to dealerships for service and/or repairs ever again, now that we have Unique Automotive! I’m so pleased w the HONEST work done, we will never take another vehicle anywhere else again! When it comes to cars...I don’t know much, other than when something stops working. To know that there ARE STILL people and businesses out there that you can trust, is so refreshing. We highly recommend using them TODAY or the next time another auto shop tells you it’s going to be hundreds or thousands to repair your car...at least give Albert at call at Unique Automotive. Not only is he honest, but our car is running like a dream once Albert fixed what really needed to be done!
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 07/12/2018

Dear JAMES, i have no words to thank you enough for this amazing review based on your experience here at the shop. all i can really say is that i have pride for what i do. thank you very much making UNIQUE AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR your automotive service center.

KD
KELLY D.
05/21/2018
Unique Automative
Albert is awesome. It is absolutely clear to me that he is a master in his field. He's the best mechanic I have ever seen. He's trustworthy, honest, and vaules his customers. He takes measures to ensure that I fully understand what my car needs prior to beginning any work. He recently repaired my BMW and I am still speechless because I thought I would have to trade it in. Amazing!
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 05/23/2018

Dear Kelly, thank you very much for providing us with your feed back. thank you very much for always expressing how you feel on every visit here at the shop. reading reviews like this its an amazing feeling that i cannot express words of how bless i am. thanks again.

TA
T A.
Brandon, FL
05/15/2018
Brakes on BMW
AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE, GREAT PRICE. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 05/23/2018

DEAR T A, thank you very much for taking the time and providing us with your feed back. i also thank you for making UNIQUE AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR your, your automotive service center.

JAMIE D.
05/11/2018
Very helpful, i found my new mechanic
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 05/15/2018

Dear JAMIE, thank you very much for stoping by the shop, we always happy to see new customers and be able to be here when you need us the most. we really thank you very much for taking the time and providing us with your feed back. thanks again

Brandon, FL
04/24/2018
oil change
Great service, quick. great price.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 05/15/2018

Dear,  thank you very much for taking the time and providing us with your feed back. we always appreciate being able to help you with all of your automotive service needs.

WW
WILLIE W.
04/08/2018
Drwillie55
Excellent service as always
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 05/15/2018

Dear willie, thank you very much for your feed back and always counting on UNIQUE AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR for all of your automotive repair needs.

WW
WILLIE W.
03/08/2018
Excellent and thorough service and explanation
I couldn’t have my car taken care of at a better place. Everything is explained. The work is done timely, with constant updates as to repairs and additional findings. Oh yeah Great pricing
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 03/22/2018

Dear Willie, thank you very much for allowing us to take care of your vehicle and having it ready when you needed it the most. i thank you very much for taking the time and providing us with your review. its definitely very important to communicate with customers at all times even when everything are going well.

MACK M.
Gibsonton, FL
03/06/2018
Knowlegeable and Throrough
My entire encounter was very educational. I asked a lot of questions cause I'm a DIY guy, and I told him I was, and he was not afraid to explain to me everything he did as well as stuff I should be doing on my own. He didn't see it as a threat that I wanted information to do repairs and maintenance on my own.
the repairs were exactly as explained and delivered exactly when promised. there were calls to give me updates on the progress of the repairs as well. I definitely will bring my car back for repairs moving forward.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 03/22/2018

Dear Mack, thank you very much for taking the time and sharing your experience. i belive its very important to spend time with customers and listen to all of their concerns and try to create a plan that would best work for them.

MAURIZZIO B.
02/28/2018
Outstanding service
Albert is always honest and precises when it comes to diagnosing any car problems.
He has been servicing my BMW for the past 2 years and o have more than pleased with his professionalism, pricing, attention to detail and the sense or urgency he gives to me.

I highly recommend him!
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 03/22/2018

Dear Maurizzio, thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with everyone. this is one of the reasons why reviews are so important to us. thank you very much again for always counting on us on all of your automotive repair needs.