RL
Ralph L.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Ralph said he was very happy with his experience at this business. They were extremely thorough and detailed in their approach to diagnose the problem. They explained everything to him. They explained the type of products they used letting him know they use factory rating products instead of discounted products.

DK
Damian K.
Land Rover Range Rover
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Damion. He said the staff have always treated him well, and they do the job they say they are going to do. They are especially nice to him, and he hasn't had a problem with them, since he's been going to the business.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 07/12/2018

Dear DAMIAN, thank you very much for taking the time and providing us with your feed back. also thank you for always counting on us for all off your automotive repair needs.

Ford Police Interceptor
06/04/2018
Albert is the best !
Albert is my go to mechanic. He’s very knowledgeable , takes his time with the diagnostic to ensure accuracy when repairs are made . He even uses top quality parts . His pricing is very reasonable as well. A+ . Deff recommend .
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 07/12/2018

thank you very much for taking the time and providing us with your feed back. thank you for stooping by at UNIQUE AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR.

BG
BILL G.
06/01/2018
Amazing Service
Albert's attention to detail, fairness and level of service is unparalleled. He is infinitely better than the dealer at a fraction of the price.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 07/12/2018

Dear BILL, thank you very much for taking the time and providing us with your review. i also thank you very much for all of the referrals you have recommended to us here at UNIQUE AUTO REPAIR. thanks again, we really appreciate your patronage.

JAMES B.
Cadillac Escalade
05/29/2018
Fair and reasonable w excellent diagnosis
I’ve never had such a pleasant experience at an auto shop. Albert took the time to explain things and didn’t gouge us! The Ed Morse dealership quoted us twice as much, and one of the items they deemed needing repair...was completely not the case! Additionally, Ed Morse has “looked into” a knocking noise we heard upon taking off since the day we bought the car, Only to be told “there’s nothing wrong, everything looks good”. Now that our car is out of warranty, suddenly they found the problem, a motor mount that is coming apart due to dry rot~not exactly something that happens overnight, and yet in spite of service records showing the complaint every time we handed it to them for service in 4 years time, they would not fix it. And the price they said it would be to fix it was double what Uniqie Auto charged us. We will never go to dealerships for service and/or repairs ever again, now that we have Unique Automotive! I’m so pleased w the HONEST work done, we will never take another vehicle anywhere else again! When it comes to cars...I don’t know much, other than when something stops working. To know that there ARE STILL people and businesses out there that you can trust, is so refreshing. We highly recommend using them TODAY or the next time another auto shop tells you it’s going to be hundreds or thousands to repair your car...at least give Albert at call at Unique Automotive. Not only is he honest, but our car is running like a dream once Albert fixed what really needed to be done!
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 07/12/2018

Dear JAMES, i have no words to thank you enough for this amazing review based on your experience here at the shop. all i can really say is that i have pride for what i do. thank you very much making UNIQUE AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR your automotive service center.

KD
KELLY D.
Saint Petersburg, FL
05/21/2018
Unique Automative
Albert is awesome. It is absolutely clear to me that he is a master in his field. He's the best mechanic I have ever seen. He's trustworthy, honest, and vaules his customers. He takes measures to ensure that I fully understand what my car needs prior to beginning any work. He recently repaired my BMW and I am still speechless because I thought I would have to trade it in. Amazing!
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 05/23/2018

Dear Kelly, thank you very much for providing us with your feed back. thank you very much for always expressing how you feel on every visit here at the shop. reading reviews like this its an amazing feeling that i cannot express words of how bless i am. thanks again.

TA
T A.
05/15/2018
Brakes on BMW
AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE, GREAT PRICE. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 05/23/2018

DEAR T A, thank you very much for taking the time and providing us with your feed back. i also thank you for making UNIQUE AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR your, your automotive service center.

JAMIE D.
05/11/2018
Very helpful, i found my new mechanic
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 05/15/2018

Dear JAMIE, thank you very much for stoping by the shop, we always happy to see new customers and be able to be here when you need us the most. we really thank you very much for taking the time and providing us with your feed back. thanks again

04/24/2018
oil change
Great service, quick. great price.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 05/15/2018

Dear,  thank you very much for taking the time and providing us with your feed back. we always appreciate being able to help you with all of your automotive service needs.

WW
WILLIE W.
04/08/2018
Drwillie55
Excellent service as always
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 05/15/2018

Dear willie, thank you very much for your feed back and always counting on UNIQUE AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR for all of your automotive repair needs.

WW
WILLIE W.
03/08/2018
Excellent and thorough service and explanation
I couldn’t have my car taken care of at a better place. Everything is explained. The work is done timely, with constant updates as to repairs and additional findings. Oh yeah Great pricing
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 03/22/2018

Dear Willie, thank you very much for allowing us to take care of your vehicle and having it ready when you needed it the most. i thank you very much for taking the time and providing us with your review. its definitely very important to communicate with customers at all times even when everything are going well.

MACK M.
Gibsonton, FL
03/06/2018
Knowlegeable and Throrough
My entire encounter was very educational. I asked a lot of questions cause I'm a DIY guy, and I told him I was, and he was not afraid to explain to me everything he did as well as stuff I should be doing on my own. He didn't see it as a threat that I wanted information to do repairs and maintenance on my own.
the repairs were exactly as explained and delivered exactly when promised. there were calls to give me updates on the progress of the repairs as well. I definitely will bring my car back for repairs moving forward.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 03/22/2018

Dear Mack, thank you very much for taking the time and sharing your experience. i belive its very important to spend time with customers and listen to all of their concerns and try to create a plan that would best work for them.

MAURIZZIO B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
02/28/2018
Outstanding service
Albert is always honest and precises when it comes to diagnosing any car problems.
He has been servicing my BMW for the past 2 years and o have more than pleased with his professionalism, pricing, attention to detail and the sense or urgency he gives to me.

I highly recommend him!
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 03/22/2018

Dear Maurizzio, thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with everyone. this is one of the reasons why reviews are so important to us. thank you very much again for always counting on us on all of your automotive repair needs.

KV
KELVIN V.
Hudson, FL
01/25/2018
Attention to detail, great customer service, super clean, affordable price. Look no further, this place will make you, your car, and your pocket very happy. I am glad I found this shop. This is now my primary doctor for my BMW and my other cars.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 01/29/2018

Dear Kelvin, thank you very much on taking the time and providing us with your review. we are happy to hear that you are completely satisfy with our services and that we met your expectations at the time of your visit. again  thank you very much for your visit and hope to see you in the future in all of your automotive repair needs.

AJ
Ashley J.
Odessa, FL
Pontiac G6
01/15/2018 Category: Service
Ashley said she had a really great experience with the business.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 01/24/2018

Dear Ashley, thank you very much for taking the time and letting us know on how we are doing, it is greatly appreciated. i am also happy to know you had a great experience.

TC
Travis C.
01/15/2018 Category: Service
Travis said the workmanship was pretty good. He appreciated that the staff explained why things needed to be replaced. He stated he felt their prices were too high.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 02/12/2018

Dear Travis, i am glad that i was able to reach you and speak to you about the 4 star review and to really understand weather your experience here was completely satisfy. i now understand that the expression above had nothing to do with affecting not giving UNIQUE AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR  a five star review. one of the biggest advantages all customers have here is that you will express your concern with the actual technician and the person that will guide you though the process all the way to the end when the work is completed. thanks again for providing us with your review.

BR
BETHZAIDA R.
Winter Haven, FL
Chevrolet Cobalt
01/14/2018
Excellent work...Thanks!
Albert is an excellent profecional offering a fast service and above all explaining every important detail for a good maintenance of my vehicle. I recommend an appointment for a visit to his workshop which is very organized and comfortable location. I definitely trust your work and your experience in auto mechanics.
Thank you for your work!
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 01/24/2018

Dear Bethzaida, thank you very much for taking the time and provide us with your feedback. i am also happy to hear that we met all of your expectations and that you are pleased with our services provided to you.

Jonn K.
Thonotosassa, FL
Cadillac DTS
12/05/2017 Category: Service
Jonn said the business did really good work for him and for members of his family.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 01/03/2018

Dear John, thank you very much for allowing me to be the one in servicing your vehicle and allowing me to earn your business. i also thank you very much for being a part of the support and patronage to UNIQUE AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR.

TA
TONYA A.
11/24/2017
Customer Service
Professional, loves to service people seems to take pride in superior results. You do not have to worry about a fair price. Does not take advantage of you with price gouging.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 01/03/2018

Dear MS Tonya, thank you very much for those kind words and also very happy to know that you feel that way about UNIQUE AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR. i also thank you very much for your businesses and always counting on us on all of your automotive repair needs.

JOSHUA A.
11/13/2017
Best BMW mechanic
Outstanding service, very honest!!
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 01/03/2018

Dear Joshua, i thank you very much for your business..