06/24/2019
Albert repaired my BMW quickly and much less expensive than the dealer could. Recommend highly if you want to maintain your Bimmer past the warranty at a reasonable price.

AV
ADRIENNE V.
Saab 9-3
06/20/2019
Huge relief to find someone to trust with my “wonky” car
I bought a Saab last year and while I’m thrilled with it, it’s nerve wracking to have a car that not every mechanic has or wants to work on. I know nothing about cars so I’m a definite candidate to be swindled with ease.
So happy to get my car back quickly and know I was taken care of.

AC
ANTHONY C.
Dade City, FL
06/12/2019
Friendly and honest and great service
Albert was great, he explained everything and kept me updated on the work. He also was great with meeting me on Saturday because my schedule did not allow me time to pickup on Friday. And when we met on Saturday he did not rush, he again explained everything he worked on and even advise me on one other issue that he took care. I highly recommend Albert and the shop they were GREAT !!!!!
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 06/14/2019

DEAR Anthony, thank you very much for taking the opportunity and sharing with everyone your experience. to us that is the most important aspect in a automotive repair shop. explaining everything so that customers can understand all the work performed. thanks again.

06/12/2019
Greg
In This Day And Age It Is A Pleasure To Have A Trustworthy Mechanic.
I Highly Recommend Unique Automotive.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 06/14/2019

Dear Greg, thanks again for always providing us with your feed back in how we are doing.

Buddy M.
05/29/2019
Thanks Dom!
Wife’s 2013 JKU blew the head gaskets and started smoking. Got in touch with Dom and he took care of it in less than a week, finding a new engine at less cost than to rebuild and installing it without a hitch. Great place, great people. Thanks!
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 06/14/2019

Dear Buddy, thank you very much for giving us the opportunity and being able to help you with your jeep. we are very happy to know that you are pleased with our services and that everything worked out good. we appreciate very much you taking this time to provide us and everyone with your feed back.

CLAYTON M.
05/21/2019
06 Wrangler Rubicon
Clean, friendly and trustworthy repair shop with fair prices and honest people.I will getting all of my repairs done there from no on for all of my jeeps.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 06/14/2019

Dear Clayton, thank you very much for giving us the opportunity on making the correct repairs on your jeep. and for taking the time and providing us with your feedback.

BD
BILL D.
05/18/2019
Fantastic
Excellent service. Great price .
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 06/14/2019

Dear BILL, thank you very much for taking the time and providing us with your feedback. and thank you for counting on UNIQUE AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR in your automotive repair needs.

AG
ANGEL G.
HUMMER H3
05/16/2019
Amazing owners and employees
It's always great when a first time visitor to a shop feels comfortable, well informed and confident in the ability of the staff. This place made me feel like family. Don't miss the opportunity to make them your goto for mechanical work. Highly recommended!!
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 06/14/2019

Dear Angel, thank you very much for those kind words. i am very happy to know that we are making a difference in the way businesses should be done in the AUTOMOTIVE world. thanks again.

TE
TONY E.
Odessa, FL
05/10/2019
Awesome Work!
Had my truck towed in, all the way from Lakeland, because my buddies highly recommended UAR to us. It had broken down without any engine lights/gauges alerting, or any other warnings. Within 2 days, Albert had diagnosed it and told us how much it would cost. It then only took one more day for them to make the necessary repairs. They were extremely professional and helpful to us and their prices are great; especially for the quality of work they do. They made a horrible, scary experience into a not so bad thing at all. We now are recommending them to everyone we know!
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 06/14/2019

Dear Tony! thank you very much for taking the time and providing us with your feed back. and for allowing us to perform the correct diagnosis and repairs on your vehicle. thank you very much

05/09/2019
Greg’s Review
Albert Is Great.
He Does Exceptional Work, I Wouldn’t Take My Car Anywhere Else.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 06/14/2019

Dear Greg, thank you for always taking the extra time and providing us with your feed back.

JOHN B.
05/02/2019
Attention to Details
Their attention to detail and quick and professional service is second to none. If you need your car fixed right, take it here.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 06/14/2019

Dear John, thank you very much for providing us with your feed back. we are happy to know that everything is going well with your vehicle. and that we met your expectations in regards to our customer service. thanks again

JIMMY B.
Toyota Avalon
04/25/2019
Honesty, EXPERT quality service and total customer satisfaction !!
I've never been more satisfied with the quality service my Toyota Avalon and I received at Unique Automotive Repair. Not only did they expertly do the repairs I needed, but they did the work at the price they quoted me and I might add, less expensive than other local repair shops and the Toyota dealer. I'm so excited that I've finally found a shop that I can trust and will do the work correctly the first time. I can't say enough positive things about Dom and Albert. Thanks guys, you've earned my business and loyalty, keep up the outstanding work. It's obvious your customers satisfaction is your primary focus !! Feel free to use me as a reference to all your future customers.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 06/14/2019

Dear Jimmy, thank you very much for taking the time to proving us with your feed back. we are very happy to know that you are completely satisfy and everything met your expectations. we are very happy to know that we can provide quality service at a fraction of the dealership. thanks again

RD
RICHARD D.
Chevrolet Colorado
04/24/2019
Outstanding Customer Service!!
Dominic and his team are very knowledgeable and made sure all the things I wanted were met when installing a lift kit, wheels, tires and nerf bar on my Colorado.
Looks Badass!!
Thank you Dom! Awesome job!
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 04/25/2019

Richard, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It was a pleasure working with you, and taking the stock Colorado and really making it look "BAD". New flares coming soon!!

JAQUELINE G.
Riverview, FL
Acura MDX
04/24/2019
Good service and owner work is guaranteed. Always contact you before authorization before work
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 04/25/2019

So happy to have met your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

LORY S.
Bradenton, FL
Mercedes-Benz C300
04/17/2019
Top notch
M-B engine light issue was diagnosed, problem was shown to us, repair was identified and a reasonable cost proposal was prepared while we waited. Repair took one calendar day and communication was excellent. Albert and Dom were very professional and courteous.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 04/25/2019

Lory, We really appreciate the great review, and for you to take the time to drive an hour each way to let us service your Mercedes. So glad that we met your expectations.

MAJID R.
04/16/2019
Great place to service your high line vehicle...
The guys are friendly and knowledgeable about cars. They actually care about you and your vehicle. The cost is much less than a dealership and the work is as good or better...
definitely check them out...!
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 04/25/2019

Majid, thank you for the opportunity to service your vehicle. This review means so much coming from a professional in the automotive field.

MJ
MELVIN J.
Valrico, FL
04/06/2019
Topp Job
I am very happy with the service and work done on my BMW. Not only is the work great but what I appreciate the most is the personal attention when I bring my car in. Good people and a great place of business!!
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 04/25/2019

We appreciate you putting your trust in our team to service your vehicle.

JOHN B.
Honda Civic Cpe
04/04/2019
Their attention to detail
Their service was second to none and their attention to detail was impeccable.

JUAN R.
03/08/2019
5 Stars ✨
Mr. Lorenzo was professional, courteous, and meticulous. He really work with you to get all of your service needs taken care of very fast... Next time my car gets sick Mr. Lorenzo Unique Automotive Repair it’s who I’m calling!
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 03/10/2019

Dear Mr Rivera, thank you very much for taking the time and proving us with your feedback. we really appreciate you giving us the opportunity to build a customer relation on all of your automotive repair needs. i also want to thank you for sharing in detail perspective on how your complete experience was here at UNIQUE AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR

03/06/2019
Service Review
Albert The Owner Is An Honest Mechanic And In This Day And Age, That Is Very Rare.
I Would Recommend Unique Automotive To Anyone Who Has Vehicle Issues.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 03/08/2019

Dear Greg, thank you very much for taking the time and providing us with your feedback. honesty and quality work is what makes a difference in how to properly get repetitive customers. thanks ahgain