DK
DAVID K.
11/05/2019
Quality old fashioned expert customer service we all are seeking
My long standing favorite shop was bought by new owners. I was looking for a new shop to care for my vehicle. Unique Automotive is just that. They care for the customer and for your vehicle. They identified issues that were not known, and showed them to me. No scare tactics, just honest expertise with real solutions. They were referred to my by a business with a fleet of trucks and I see why. Trust them with your vehicle, you will be glad you did.

RICK W.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
10/14/2019
CLK
Dom did great taking care of my BENZ.Keep up the good work !

THANKS

JOHN B.
Lincoln Aviator
10/05/2019
Very knowledgeable staff, fair prices, clean shop and repair was completed without any hidden/other repairs needed. This is a great shop to take any vehicle to.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 10/21/2019

Dear John, thank you very much for taking the time and providing us with a feedback. i also thank you for giving us the amount of time to carry out the work and making sure everything was perfect. thanks again

RIK M.
Land O Lakes, FL
Jeep Cherokee
09/23/2019
1999 Jeep Cherokee
My 99 Jeep was having some issues, "check gauge" sensor was on, lights were going dim, running rough. I brought it in to Unique Automotive as I have taken my Jeep there before and have ALWAYS been very pleased with their work. I explained I did not want to rush their work, but if there was any way to get this done in one day ( I brought it in on a Thursday night) I would greatly appreciate it because the next day (Saturday) was opening day of the hunting season and I had plans to go. If not I understood. Dom and Albert are AWESOME !!!! I did not expect that it would be accomplished as I was asking for a "rush job". They identified the alternator had gone bad, and identified that the battery was a smaller one than I should have with the accessories I had on my Jeep. (Extra lights, several!)
Mid day I got a text from Unique explaining where they were with the repair, and estimated "Yes, it should be done today".
Very pleased to say I was able to pick it up by end of day, drove off with my "baby" purring like a kitten. YET AGAIN, they took care of my repairs with excellent service and customer satisfaction. Rarely have I ever said "I trust my repair shop" UNTIL I CAME TO THEM !
I have recommended them to my neighbor and she reports the same experience when she was not comfortable with what she was being told at another repair shop.
I can not say enough about the comfort I have when I need a repair, and knowing my "baby" is in there hands.
(Unfortunately they could do nothing about my luck in the woods hunting. But I asked anyway . . . LOL)
I completely trust them AND highly recommend them for whatever your needs are. They tell you exactly what their opinion is and have before come back with, "it just needed an adjustment, minor issue" instead of quoting a huge bill of unnecessary repairs.
I take each of my vehicles there when I have a problem, (daughters Nissan Rogue, wife's Ford F-150, sons Nissan Maxima, my Jeep) as their moto says "Yes, we work on those."
Thank you Unique Automotive Repair!!!
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 10/21/2019

Dear RICK, i sincerely don't have the words to respond to your feedback. but to be so great full of having such amazing customers we sometimes call friends too. i am very happy to know that we have met all of your expectations in every way possible. and we will continue to do our best here to better serve you. thanks again

JAMES H.
09/17/2019
Honest genuine people who looks out for the common person concerns and safety dealing with their vehicles and gives you the best service and advice on your car at a reasonable price with quality parts
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 10/21/2019

Dear James, thank you very much for taking the time and providing us with your feedback. i am very happy to know that you are very pleased with our services and we will continue to do our best each and every day. thanks again

JIMMY B.
Mercury Grand Marquis
09/12/2019
Once again, You've done it !!
Once again Dom and Albert, you've proven why I return to you guys again and again. My 88 year old Mom whose on a fixed income and getting by on Social Security and a small pension, brought her car in for needed repairs. Not only did you get her car fixed at super reasonable price, but you treated her with kindness, dignity and respect. Most repair shops would jump at the chance to take advantage of an elderly woman, thinking what does she know about cars. You guys didn't !! You explained everything that needed to be done in a conversation that she could comprehend. She felt at ease and felt that you guys would do right by her, which you did. I personally want to thank you both for taking great care of my Mom. All she could do was tell me how nice, knowledgeable and understanding you both were. She put your business card in her wallet and told me if she ever needs help, she's going to call you first. I guess you've knocked me out of the picture guys !! and that's okay with me. Thanks again.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 10/21/2019

Dear Jimmy, waoooooo! we go above and beyond each and every day here at the shop. but to read this review about how happy you and your mom is, its amazing feeling. thank you very much for all of those kind words. i am very happy that we have met all of your expectations. thanks again

JACK G.
09/12/2019
First class service
Fair prices and solid work with excellent service. I will use this company for all my car service needs.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 10/21/2019

Dear Jack, thank you very much for taking the time and providing us with your feedback. i also want to thank you for taking the time and bringing your vehicle to our shop. we are very happy to know that you are happy with our services.

FS
FRANK S.
Toyota Camry Solara
09/04/2019
Great people!
Repaired car as requested at a good price. Informed of additional concern that we were aware of but neglected. We asked for a quote on this concern and will address is within the week.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 10/21/2019

Dear Frank, thank you very much for taking the time and providing us with your feedback. we are happy to know that you are very happy with our services.

JOHN B.
Lincoln Aviator
08/31/2019
Outstanding service
Great service, fair prices, highly recommend this shop.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 10/21/2019

Dear John, thank you very much for your feedback

SF
SEAN F.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
08/20/2019
Awesome Job!
Had my suspension upgraded on 2019 Tundra. Dominick did a great job and finished on time. Price was very fair and the truck looks and rides great! Would recommend

RICK W.
07/30/2019
Good job
Broke both shift linkages in my Jeep JK. Dom to the rescue had it done, and running in a day.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 08/15/2019

Dear Rick, thank you very much for taking the time and providing us with your feedback.

06/24/2019
Albert repaired my BMW quickly and much less expensive than the dealer could. Recommend highly if you want to maintain your Bimmer past the warranty at a reasonable price.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 06/26/2019

thank you very much for taking the time and providing us with your feedback. and for being a part of UNIQUE AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR for all these years. always happy to hear you are very pleased with our services. thanks again

AV
ADRIENNE V.
Saab 9-3
06/20/2019
Huge relief to find someone to trust with my “wonky” car
I bought a Saab last year and while I’m thrilled with it, it’s nerve wracking to have a car that not every mechanic has or wants to work on. I know nothing about cars so I’m a definite candidate to be swindled with ease.
So happy to get my car back quickly and know I was taken care of.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 06/26/2019

Dear Adrianne, thank you very much for taking the time and providing us with your feedback. it was our pleasure to have been able to create a plan to fix your car and to know you are very happy with the results. thanks again

AC
ANTHONY C.
Dade City, FL
06/12/2019
Friendly and honest and great service
Albert was great, he explained everything and kept me updated on the work. He also was great with meeting me on Saturday because my schedule did not allow me time to pickup on Friday. And when we met on Saturday he did not rush, he again explained everything he worked on and even advise me on one other issue that he took care. I highly recommend Albert and the shop they were GREAT !!!!!
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 06/14/2019

DEAR Anthony, thank you very much for taking the opportunity and sharing with everyone your experience. to us that is the most important aspect in a automotive repair shop. explaining everything so that customers can understand all the work performed. thanks again.

GS
GREG S.
Plant City, FL
Pontiac G6
06/12/2019
Greg
In This Day And Age It Is A Pleasure To Have A Trustworthy Mechanic.
I Highly Recommend Unique Automotive.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 06/14/2019

Dear Greg, thanks again for always providing us with your feed back in how we are doing.

Buddy M.
05/29/2019
Thanks Dom!
Wife’s 2013 JKU blew the head gaskets and started smoking. Got in touch with Dom and he took care of it in less than a week, finding a new engine at less cost than to rebuild and installing it without a hitch. Great place, great people. Thanks!
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 06/14/2019

Dear Buddy, thank you very much for giving us the opportunity and being able to help you with your jeep. we are very happy to know that you are pleased with our services and that everything worked out good. we appreciate very much you taking this time to provide us and everyone with your feed back.

CLAYTON M.
05/21/2019
06 Wrangler Rubicon
Clean, friendly and trustworthy repair shop with fair prices and honest people.I will getting all of my repairs done there from no on for all of my jeeps.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 06/14/2019

Dear Clayton, thank you very much for giving us the opportunity on making the correct repairs on your jeep. and for taking the time and providing us with your feedback.

BD
BILL D.
05/18/2019
Fantastic
Excellent service. Great price .
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 06/14/2019

Dear BILL, thank you very much for taking the time and providing us with your feedback. and thank you for counting on UNIQUE AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR in your automotive repair needs.

AG
ANGEL G.
HUMMER H3
05/16/2019
Amazing owners and employees
It's always great when a first time visitor to a shop feels comfortable, well informed and confident in the ability of the staff. This place made me feel like family. Don't miss the opportunity to make them your goto for mechanical work. Highly recommended!!
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 06/14/2019

Dear Angel, thank you very much for those kind words. i am very happy to know that we are making a difference in the way businesses should be done in the AUTOMOTIVE world. thanks again.

TE
TONY E.
Odessa, FL
05/10/2019
Awesome Work!
Had my truck towed in, all the way from Lakeland, because my buddies highly recommended UAR to us. It had broken down without any engine lights/gauges alerting, or any other warnings. Within 2 days, Albert had diagnosed it and told us how much it would cost. It then only took one more day for them to make the necessary repairs. They were extremely professional and helpful to us and their prices are great; especially for the quality of work they do. They made a horrible, scary experience into a not so bad thing at all. We now are recommending them to everyone we know!
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 06/14/2019

Dear Tony! thank you very much for taking the time and providing us with your feed back. and for allowing us to perform the correct diagnosis and repairs on your vehicle. thank you very much