JUAN R.
03/08/2019
5 Stars ✨
Mr. Lorenzo was professional, courteous, and meticulous. He really work with you to get all of your service needs taken care of very fast... Next time my car gets sick Mr. Lorenzo Unique Automotive Repair it’s who I’m calling!
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 03/10/2019

Dear Mr Rivera, thank you very much for taking the time and proving us with your feedback. we really appreciate you giving us the opportunity to build a customer relation on all of your automotive repair needs. i also want to thank you for sharing in detail perspective on how your complete experience was here at UNIQUE AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR

GS
GREG S.
Plant City, FL
Pontiac G6
03/06/2019
Service Review
Albert The Owner Is An Honest Mechanic And In This Day And Age, That Is Very Rare.
I Would Recommend Unique Automotive To Anyone Who Has Vehicle Issues.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 03/08/2019

Dear Greg, thank you very much for taking the time and providing us with your feedback. honesty and quality work is what makes a difference in how to properly get repetitive customers. thanks ahgain

CD
COOPER D.
Saint Louis, MO
03/03/2019
Excellent experience
I had an issue with the AC unit in my Honda Accord, and was unsure of any repair shops in the area. I found out about Unique Automotive Repair and thank god I did. Albert was nice as could be and explained to me in detail what the problem was. He realized there was a valve that was broken and had to ordered, he did not charge me for the extra part. Albert was incredibly nice to me throughout my visit and made this all an extremely pleasant experience. I am due for an oil change soon, and I will most certainly be going back to Unique Automotive Repair. 5 Stars!
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 03/08/2019

Dear cooper, thank you very much for taking the time and providing us with your feedback. i am very happy that it all worked out and were able to perform the proper repairs needed  to your car. customer care and customer experience is what we strive for. simply making a difference in the automotive world. thanks again

BF
BRYAN F.
02/19/2019
Great experience
Excellent service, very pleased with the results, also very knowledgeable tech, also in a very timely maner as well.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 02/26/2019

Dear BRYAN, thank you very much for taking the time and providing us with your feedback. we are pleased to hear that you are happy with our customer service and our automotive diagnosis process to better help our customers and better addressing your concerns. thanks again.

JOHN B.
Valrico, FL
02/17/2019
Outstanding service!
Thanks Albert,
We’re completely satisfied with the extremely professional and courteous service for our BMW. Your technical expertise not only fixed the requested issues but found and repaired some unseen issues before they led to major problems.
Thanks again
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 02/19/2019

Dear john, thank you very much for giving us the opportunity and time needed to work on your vehicle to properly diagnose and perform all the repairs needed. we really appreciate you very much for taking the time and providing us with your feedback.

02/11/2019
Routine maintenance
Always providing amazing service.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 02/12/2019

dear customer, thank you for always counting on us for all of your automotive repair needs.

WW
WILLIE W.
02/09/2019
Willie
Always excellent service
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 02/12/2019

Dear willie, thank you for your loyalty with us here at UNIQUE AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR. and thank you for taking the time and providing us with your feed back.

CYNTHIA W.
Brandon, FL
Chevrolet Traverse
02/08/2019
Trust, Knowledge, Commitment and Outstanding Ownership
Albert the owner is amazing. He’s so dedicated to helping you - he find the problem(s) your having, he’s very honest, and repairs them quickly and efficiently. He’s work is outstanding and with reasonable pricing.
As a female, I always felt like other mechanics were taking advantage of me. But NOT at Unique Automotive - I trust them 100% and I know the work is done correctly and professionally. Thank you
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 02/12/2019

Dear Cynthia, thank you very much for your feedback and thank you very much for always sharing with everyone your experience here at UNIQUE AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR. we sincerely appreciate, and so blessed to have such wonderful and happy customers. thank you again for sharing how we are doing.

Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
01/31/2019
Dependable, honest, friendly
Albert is always willing to take the time to explain what needs to be done and why!
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 02/12/2019

Dear Elliot, thank you for always providing us with your feedback and always taking the time to refer your friends and family to our shop. we sincerely appreciate your referrals. thanks again.

FO
FRANCISCO O.
01/31/2019
Bmw535i
Excellent location, excellent mechanic.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 02/12/2019

dear OBED, thank you for taking the time and providing us with your feedback and always choosing unique automotive repair as your preferred choice on all of your vehicle service needs.

01/05/2019
Always great service
Honest and friendly
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 01/15/2019

Dear Elliot, thank you very much for always providing us with your feedback. i really appreciate everything you do for us here at the shop.

Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
12/13/2018
Dependable, honest
Albert is always willing to go the extra mile. It's great to go somewhere and know you are being treated fairly.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 01/15/2019

Dear Eliot, thank you for your feedback. nothing better than doing what you love. and thats what is all about. knowing that someone like your AUTOMOTIVE repair technician cares about you too and your safety. i thank you very much for always providing us with your feedback.

BA
BETZAIDA A.
Rincon, Rincón
Nissan Xterra
12/08/2018
Trustworthy, one of a kind.
It was my first time meeting Albert this year and all I can say so far is that he is a unique person. His knowledge and capacity is shown in every aspect of his work and also in his life. He takes the time to solve the problem and explain detail by detail so at the end you don't have any doubts. He will move mountains to obtain results...failure is not a word in his dictionary. I'm very proud and glad to have let him help me with my car problems. In a million yrs I'll never find a better technician than Albert. Thanks for everything L.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 01/15/2019

Dear MS Alvarado, thank you very much for allowing us here at UNIQUE AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR  and take care of your vehicle. and being able to diagnose the problem and fix it in a very short window. i am very happy that everything went well on your trip back home. i thank you very much for taking the time and providing us with your feedback.

FO
FRANCISCO O.
11/19/2018
Excited place
very punctual, work quality, honesty. and very professional.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 01/15/2019

DEAR OBED, than you very much for always counting on us for all of your automotive repair needs. and also thank you for taking the time and providing us with your feedback.

KD
KELLY D.
Saint Petersburg, FL
11/17/2018
Great Service Skilled Professional Honest and Trustworthy
I drive from south St. Petersburg to have my car serviced (It's been about 6 years now) and I have never been disappointed. Albert is a skilled professional whose very concerned about satisfying his customers. He goes the extra mile to ensure that I fully understand all services rendered. I am truly amazed at the repairs he's completed on my vehicle and the cost. I a very satisfied!!!
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 01/15/2019

Dear MS Kelly, thank you very much for being a loyal customer and always making it to the shop for all of your automotive repair needs. i appreciate everything you do on your part, for me to be able to make any services or repairs needed on your vehicle. i really appreciate you very much and taking the time to always provide us with your feedback.

SR
SANDRA R.
10/27/2018
Honest and Quality Service
It was my first time at Unique Repair and he was very detailed in his work he went showed me what was wrong with my car so I can see the actual damaged piece myself before completing any work to my vechicle. He was very fair in pricing and I will continue to bring my vechicle to this location. Absolutely GREAT service!
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 11/12/2018

Dear SANDRA, thank you very much for choosing UNIQUE AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR. it was our pleasure to be able to help you with your car in such a short manner and very happy with how it all went. thank you very much for taking the time and providing us with your feedback.

MCCONNOHIE B.
10/25/2018
Amazing work
Friend referred me to him, he does great work and is very knowledgeable and helps explain things
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 11/12/2018

Dear MCCONNOHIE, thank you for your feedback and thank you for counting on us for your automotive repair needs.

James B.
10/15/2018
There is no shop on planet earth with the compassion, expertise and attention to detail all performed at a competitive price! Simply THE BEST!
I met Albert through a mutual friend and learned very quickly that this man is unlike any other automotive professional that I have ever met or will meet in the future. First off Albert takes enormous pride in trreating your money as though it is his money. His reputation means everything as does his Customers! From his compassionate approach to listening to your issues to his detailed explanation of what he determines is the problem, Albert will make you feel at ease and comfortable knowing you are with the right person for the job. I have had multiple repairs completed and to say that I am grateful to God for having put Albert in our lives would be a very accurate statement! I have gotten to know Albert and I have learned more than I had ever planned with regards to my vehicle and things that have went wrong along the way. Do not think about any other shop if you want quality automotive care at a competitive price with the highest integrity available. Albert is truly 1 in a million!
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 11/12/2018

Dear JAMES, thank you very much for sharing your experience here with everyone. i really appreciate everything i do for my friends and customers in the automotive world, i have worked for so Manny years in Manny different automotive dealerships that have allow me to learn the inside of the real proper way of customer service and customer satisfaction. i am very happy to read and see how i can really make a difference in this world even if its one by one. thanks again for taking the time and providing us with your feedback.

VJ
Vivian J.
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Vivian said Albert always does a great job for her.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 11/12/2018

Dear VIVIAN, thank you very much for your visit and for always counting on UNIQUE AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR. tank you for your feedback.

GS
GREG S.
Plant City, FL
Pontiac G6
09/27/2018
Automotive Repair
Unique Aotomotive Is The Only Repair Shop That I Use.
Albert The Owner Is A Fair And Honest Mechanic.
Work Is Done Professionally And In A Timely Manner
I Highly Recommend Unique Automotive.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 11/12/2018

Dear GREG, thank you very much for always counting on us for all of your automotive repair needs and thank you very much for always providing us with your feedback.