University Audi Lynnwood

Mill Creek, WA
Audi S4
11/28/2017
Professional, knowledgeable, comfortable
Thank you so much for your professional service every time. You guys have been providing great services since 2008 when I brought my first Audi in. I'm counting on you guys!

YL
YOUNG L.
Mukilteo, WA
Audi TT
11/23/2017
Friendly and efficiency makes the place great
Greetings are always warm and friendly. The maintenance service process was communicated well to provide updates. From start to finish my review was excellent.

AK
ANNA K.
Oak Harbor, WA
Good job.
Timely and good service.

SETH C.
11/22/2017
Friendly, convenient and trustworthy.
First experience with Audi bringing in a car we just purchased used. Staff was friendly and locations is convenient to our home.

UB
USHA B.
Express Service at inexpensive price
The place is friendly and does an excellent job of fixing my car. They treat everybody well especially clients who are with them for long time. Thank you

NB
NORA B.
Kirkland, WA
10/21/2017
Friendly. Efficient. Clean.
My review title says it all

KH

Everett, WA
Audi S5
10/06/2017
Great experience
Professional, courteous, on time, good quality....all you could ask for.

ADRIAN B.
10/04/2017
John Savo, for sure!
Love the service, love the people. Keep up the good work.

BD
BRIAN D.
Tulalip Bay, WA
10/04/2017
Never been let down!
...and this visit was no exception. Most everyone greets us and makes sure we're getting taken care of, which makes you feel like you're special, and they're glad you're there!

I've recommended UAL to friends and family, all of whom have been very impressed with the level of quality info and service that you receive. We'll continue to come back!

CP
CHARINA P.
Audi Q7
10/02/2017
Battery replacement for Audi Q7
Quick service. They fit me in for battery replacement on short notice. I was informed that they have loaner cars at the Lynnwood location & are moving an Audi technician to that location which is much more convenient for a Bothell resident.

GI
GARY I.
Lake Stevens, WA
09/21/2017
The finance guy Kjell. Very nice, very kind.
Gary Isaksen

SZ
STAN Z.
09/20/2017
Great Job!
All work done completely as expected.

ST
SONIA T.
09/19/2017
Easy to drop off the car, leave with a loaner and return to pick up the car.

SO
SOMLETH O.
Audi S4
09/19/2017
great service
questions were answered in a timely manner, respectful, and knowledgeable.

SR
SHEILA R.
09/14/2017
I get what I want for my car, when I need it, with a loaner, at a price that is reasonable. Plus--the service center is 5 minutes from my home. What's not to like?

AD
ANISA D.
09/13/2017
$400 for a software update, missed things
Usually great service but after the last visit I feel like I went to a side of the road garage charging exorbitant fees. They even failed to complete a recall item. Two days after service an ignition issue forced a tow back to the facility. Kind of fishy since they were working on a valve gasket that required them to remove the ignition items that now need replacing.

JAMES C.
Tulalip Bay, WA
Audi Q7
09/12/2017
Better than new
Had problems with battery and lane assist and all were fixed and lane assist appears to be better than when this car was new

MT
MARCUS T.
Lake Stevens, WA
09/05/2017
Lack of set in phone calls and updates and ability to call and get answers
I was trying to be patient but I felt taken advantage of . I guess call and be aggressive is the answer

JOE R.
09/05/2017
All About The Customer
Great customer service beginning with my first phone call to the service department to make an appointment and ask a few question. Then I received a followup call to inform me that they were going to be able to fix a factory recall issue. When I arrived they offered to drive me home since there was no loaner vehicle available. Then, when I picked up my Q5 I could the work done on time, on budget with no surprises, AND the car was washed and cleaned. Thank all the folks in the service department!