MICHAEL H.
Acura TSX
04/08/2019
Fixed my loud clunk!
Mohan is honest and ethical, and always takes care of my car at a reasonable cost - I recommend him to anyone and everyone!

MARI M.
04/06/2019
The go to guy!
Mohan is the guy to go to! He took me right in when I had a problem with my Audi A4. Told him the situation I wanted fixed and then on top of that I told him my oil pressure light was on and he took care of me. Even offered to do the alignment after everything else he did for me on what I asked for. This guy calls you and even messages you if you don’t answer to make sure there’s communication happening. So on many things this guy can do he also gives you the best prices for the work and labor he does. Thank you Mohan! You’re the best. I’ll be seeing you in the future for all my car work.

HG
HUMBERTO G.
Litchfield Park, AZ
Lincoln Navigator
04/01/2019
The attention to service, the effort guarantee customer satisfaction.
Mohan has been my personal mechanic for 8 years. All the work my vehicles have had done here, have been on point. Its hard to trust just anyone to fix and solve the problem correctly. Mohan, explains what's wrong, what it can lead to and what it could have caused once the part failed. From the most complicated to the most simple job, University Motor Works is the place to go. Trust, good service and attention to detail making sure all parts are put back how they are suppose to.

BW
BRANDY W.
Dodge Caliber
03/29/2019
Great Service and knowledgable guy!
Mohan is a knowledgable man who did not try to force me to purchase any unnecessary things. I simply neded freon for my AC, but he also checked for any leaks. I told him I had to be at work in an hour and a half so he got as much done in that time frame while being as thorough as possible. Would definitely recommend going to see him!

SA
SAMANTHA A.
03/28/2019
Honest, fast, and curtious
We would highly recommend Mohan. He diagnosed the issue we had with our Jeep quickly and charged us a fair price. We will use him for all future maintenance requirements for both of our cars. Thanks, Mohan!

WC
WENDY C.
Honda Civic Si
03/15/2019
Best Place for Car Repairs!!!
Mohan has always done excellent work on our cars! He is an Honest and Efficient Car Mechanic!!!

LYDIA M.
03/14/2019
I was given an estimate of apx $500, for replacing my water pump and topping off the coolant, from a well-known oil change center, that will remain unnamed, and they also stated my motor mounts would need replacing, but that was not included in the quote. I wanted a 2nd opinion, and was recommended to University Motor Werks by a trusted friend; Mohan took a look and offered to fix it that very day. He replaced the water pump, totally drained and refilled the coolant, said my motor mounts were not bad at all, and on top of that, he noticed several other things that needed "work", that I never mentioned...! I even forgot about 1 of them because I decided I could "live with it"...! It happens to be the heater core, and even though we're in AZ, it got very cold a few mornings..! I have already recommended University Motor Werks to another friend...!

Honda Civic Cpe
03/09/2019
Great!

03/09/2019
Car
I feel the prices are extreme expensive.
Mohan N. from University Motor Werks responded on 03/27/2019

Hello Miss Karishma , iam glad you visited us and we are on the same page,thank you again.

Mohan N. from University Motor Werks responded on 03/27/2019

MICHAEL H.
Acura TSX
12/06/2018
Always Great Service!
Mohan is dependable and honest, and always saves money for me. I recommend him to everyone I know!

NICK O.
Goodyear, AZ
Nissan 370Z
10/31/2018
Great mechanic
Did work on my 370z. Great mechanic and very knowledgeable. Had my car up and ready fast at a great price. He even took time to explain the work done and anything else that might be wrong with the car. I will use this shop from now on to fix all my cars. Very LEO/MILITARY friendly.

CN
CHRIS N.
Gilbert, AZ
INFINITI QX56
10/22/2018
Great experience
Mohan is very knowledgeable and honest. He explains things in the way you can understand and he doesn’t do unnecessary repairs just to make money.

PO
Pieter O.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Pieter said they took care of him and are always helpful and passed on a lot of information on to him regarding his vehicle.
Mohan N. from University Motor Werks responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you Pieter for your kind words of recomending us,We strive to satisfy every single customer on the service we provide.thank you again.

Jim M.
Chevrolet Pickup
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Jim said the business did what they said on time and at the price they promised.

SG
Santiago G.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Santiago said they did a good job and they are honest people.
Mohan N. from University Motor Werks responded on 09/07/2018

Thankyou Mr Santiago for your kind words,we strive to do our very best for our customers,we beleive in what goes  around comes around.  mohan

DF
Danna F.
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Danna said she really liked the mechanic, he was great.

AG
Alfredo G.
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Alfredo said, this business did a good job and they were able to do an extra service for him.

Michelle R.
Dodge Nitro
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Michelle said they got it done when they said they would and for a reasonable price.

Cory B.
Saginaw, MI
Toyota Supra
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Cory said this business was really good. They did a good job and did not over charge him.

CR
Cherise R.
Arizona
GMC Terrain
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Cherise said there were some communication issue's with what she expected would be done.

LP
LINDA P.
Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
08/06/2018
Repair of a 1997!
Mohan is an honest and reliable mechanic. I have a 1997 that he is diligently able to repair.