EW
EVETTE W.
Riverdale, IL
Jeep Patriot
03/17/2019
Awesome customer service and extremely friendly environment
I was referred to USA with the notion that person oversold the service - that is not the case. I was confident after speaking with PJ as he and Joe treated me like family. They took the time to really inspect my issue and provided what they felt was the best diagnosis. My truck is riding much better.

CT
CYNTHIA T.
03/15/2019
Always there when you need them
Joe the owner makes you feel like one of the family. He always makes room for emergencies that we all have, and gets your car In and out. Great work, great people I would definitely recommend.

EH
ELIZABETH H.
Dodge Charger
03/14/2019
They do a good job .
The mechanics did a great job on my dodge charger. Since they fix the car , I want to always take my car to them. I would recommend USA to my family and friends.

KG
Kenneth G.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Kenneth said he appreciated the guys helping him and not rushing out him out the door.

MIKE M.
03/11/2019
Break job
Lots of information about job told about options. Very nice people, quick and convenient

BARBARA M.
03/09/2019
the customer service and explanation of the trouble with the vehicle
Someone recommend this place and they were right the customer service and diagnosis is great

Mercedes-Benz GL-Class

GLORYIA D.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/03/2019
They does great work
I love this place everyone is so polite and so professional, also does great work.

EM
EREINA M.
02/23/2019
Helped me in time of need.
👍 that says it all. Good, honest & reliable business.

SHARI B.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
02/07/2019
Amazing Staff
The team is great, their prices are affordable and they are easily located on Western Ave.!

SK
STEVE and MEGAN K.
01/28/2019
Quick and efficient
Snowiest day of winter and my windshield wiper arm breaks! Took it in and it was quick. I can always trust these guys to take care of my car.

Jw C.
GMC Savana Passenger
01/26/2019 Category: Service
JW said the business is the best.

Volkswagen New Beetle
01/25/2019
Always reliable
We’ve been going here for years. We’ve been through many cars with them. Always reliable and trustworthy.

PL
PAM L.
01/25/2019
So polite and helpful and great work!
Thank you for always being so helpful and your team is so polite and welcoming! They always remember your name! The work as always well done!

KK
KATHERINE K.
01/17/2019
Lights, wipers, action
I brought the car in for a headlamp and wiper replacement and when I saw how busy they were, I wondered if I should worry about the wait. Before I could get down to worrying the job was done and I was driving away, all fixed in a flash!

DOROTHY M.
Blue Island, IL
01/07/2019
Super Service
USA has been my Go To place for auto oil changes, knocks, hisses, etc, for a long, long time. The service is the best. The guys are the friendliest and there is even FREE coffee or water, cold for a thirst quencher or hot for tea. Seriously, Joe never makes me feel like a paranoid driver. He always listens to my problems and tells me it will be taken care of. I really can't ask for more or better than that. Love those fellas.
I have recommended them to everyone in my family.

AC
ADAM C.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
01/04/2019
As always honest and fair
I'm thankful for USA because I trust them fully and they always do excellent work. Joe is always a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend USA.

CLENTICE S.
12/24/2018
Awesome Auto Service
I received awesome service from USA. I was able to drop off my car and pick it up on time. The work was quick, complete and affordable. I appreciate how the staff looks out for me and my car.

Tracey M.
Blue Island, IL
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Tracey said the staff members were knowledgeable and professional. The price they offer is good.

Arnold S.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Arnold said they try to do the work the proper way, they're fair, professional, and trustworthy