DOROTHY M.
Blue Island, IL
11/14/2018
Outstanding Service
The boys in the backroom have done it again. My front end needed looking at and there was no question of getting my "Golden Chariot" in as quickly as possible. Everything was taken care of and best of all, the part needed was covered under warranty. Love USA.

KK
KATHERINE K.
11/13/2018
Good work!
USA fixed my tire and sent me on my way! Thanks Joe!

LEN M.

Friendly, Honest, knowageable

DAVE and CORINNE M.
11/12/2018
Impeccable Service
An owner, a business, you can trust!

KG
KATHY G.
11/10/2018
Great experience
The minute I called them I felt confident in them. I feel having car issues is one of the top stressors for me. They explained what was going on with my car in a way that felt like I was talking to a friend. Very nice and kind mechanics. Shout out to Steve who explained everything so well.

Arnold S.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Arnold said Joe is a stand up guy. He trusts him. He takes care of his vehicle, and he is satisfied with the service.

LG
LINDA G.
11/05/2018
I always receive prompt, courteous service at a fair price at USA Muffler. I highly recommend them.

DEBRA P.
Volkswagen Rabbit
11/05/2018
As always I received excellent, efficient service from USA Automotive Services. The staff is knowledgeable and explains the problems that they find in a way that you can understand...and then they fix it! You can’t ask for better service than that.

EJ
EMILY J.
One Stop Shop
Visit after visit I am blown away by the great customer service and care of my car. I wouldn’t dream of trusting anyone else with my car!

EP
ELIZABETH P.
Chevrolet Traverse
11/03/2018
Great service as usual. Any time I take my car in, I know that it’s in good hands.

AC
Antonio C.
University Park, IL
Buick LaCrosse
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Antonio. He said they did not do the work.

AL
ARVIN L.
10/29/2018
Best neighborhood mechanic
I’ve taken my car to USA Muffler & Brakes on 110th & Western a few times. Clean establishment & friendly service with decent rates. The clerk walks you through problem & solution in great detail. The only downside no Saturday hours. I would highly recommend for car repairs & tires!

LA
LARRY A.
Honda Fit
10/26/2018
Great, efficient service
The team at USA muffler and brake are top notch. Very good, honest mechanics who take great care of their customers and their customers cars. I've been going to this shop for nearly a decade and would recommend them to anyone.

ST
Steve T.
Saturn VUE
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Steve said he trusts the business and has counted on their good service for years.

Sharmal C.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Sharmal said this was her first visit and the staff was very welcoming. She stated that they were nice and answered all her questions. She said as a female, she looks for businesses like this she can trust and the knowledge that the staff displayed.

BARBRA B.
10/18/2018
Trusted Service
So glad that I started bringing my vehicle to USA Auto Services. They have been nothing but straight up with me regarding my service needs. Pricing is fair.

ROMELLE G.
Lexus ES 330
10/18/2018
Very friendly
Very friendly and caring i feel that you are not being cheated telling you false things to get your money.

BC
BLANCA C.
Hometown, IL
10/17/2018
Runner
I'm always satisfied when taking my vehicle for service .
A honest and friendly place. The best work ever.

PS
Pj S.
Mercury Mountaineer
10/17/2018 Category: Service
PJ said the service was good, they communicated well and kept in touch with her.