KATHY M.
Nissan Pathfinder
11/14/2019
Great Work!
I found this shop by accident several years ago and the work was great. Now I have an aging vehicle and decided to return. However, come prepared to wait they take first came first serve.

11/12/2019
awesome staff
Everyone who works there is friendly and helpful. Strongly recommended!

EK
EILEEN K.
11/07/2019
Good service and excellent communications
I always get prompt service and the prices are fair. I've had three cars worked on and I'm always happy with the results.

MARIO S.
Cadillac DeVille
11/06/2019
Friendly,great mechanics Joe will never steer you wrong I've been dealing with USA muffler for many years never had a problem with them l recommend if your car needs work take it to Joe at USA muffler
It's a friendly place their work is very good the owner is a very great person to do busines with

YS
YVETTE S.
Hazel Crest, IL
Ford Edge
11/03/2019
US Muffler
I experienced nice people and good service here.

HD
HUGH D.
10/29/2019
Sons car
USA auto are great mechanics who work hard for a fair price. They have done nothing but quality work for. Been going there for years with all my cars

JESSE B.
Honda Civic Si
10/29/2019
These guys are the best!
Been bringing my vehicles here for years to fix just about everything under the sun. They’re always fair and fast and do great work.

SHANE M.
Mokena, IL
Ford Fiesta
10/26/2019
Speedy service with transparency
I called on Wednesday about a brake service for Friday. They said they were booked up, but if I bring the car in first thing in the morning they could get it done. When I arrived at 8:00, they checked me in quickly, clarified the issue I was having, and said they'd call me as soon as they had it in the shop. I received a call around 10:30, and they gave me an accurate estimate, telling me in detail what was wrong with my brakes on both axles. They saved me money in the long run by making sure my brakes were totally ready to go, and even saved me more in labor since they took the tires off for the diagnostic. I paid exactly what they quoted me on the phone. Couldn't be happier, and I haven't had any issues.

STEVE H.
Palos Heights, IL
10/25/2019
Very informative and professional
They were great. We brought the car in late that day and the next day they called and explained what needed to be done. They did a great job.

LK
LAMONT K.
Lincoln MKS
10/24/2019
Excellent advice excellent sale excellent service
Joe breaks it down. Yes your car warranty covers this. But what they don’t want to know ( the Dealership) is that for 200 more if you pay for wheel alignment yourself. Our warranty lasts a lifetime. The dealer’s warranty will last only one year! Plus they will try to sell you something you don’t need. You decide! So I made an intelligent move. In Oder to be in the possible position it is better to take the hit for $1300 now and have a lifetime warranty of wheel alignments and brake pads than the dealers slick moves of paying for it now and implying that it’s lifetime and it’s really a only a year! That’s why I stick with Joe on 111th and Western. A minter Carlo 3 caddie s a Benz and now a Lincoln I stay with people who you can trust! That Joe he real he’s fair and he’s always been right! Everybody needs to flood USA MUFFLER JOE OPERATES HIS BUSINESS WITH INTERGRTY! Thx sir! Rev Dr. LAMONT Kiddy

MQ
MIKE Q.
Plainfield, IL
Buick Verano
10/24/2019
Very quick and quality service. I couldn’t be happier with my experience

DZ
DAN Z.
Alsip, IL
Lexus ES 300
Check Engine Light
I was driving my car and the check engine light came on. I brought my carTo USA muffler and brake and they put my fears in check, after their diagnosis it wasn’t as bad as I feared. They thoroughly explain the issue with the car and had me up and running in no time. They run a very professional shop and it’s shows by the quality of work that they do. I highly recommend USC muffler and brake for all your automotive needs.

MIKE M.
10/23/2019
Oil change and inspection
Quick,honest and courteous service

SK
STEVE and MEGAN K.
10/23/2019
Another car repair?!’!!!
We trust Joe. He has always taken good care of our cars and does his best to keep costs down.

BARBRA B.
Nissan Rogue Sport
10/21/2019
Fantastic Service
I am so pleased with the analysis and service that I received here. They debunked the suggestion given by the dealership that I possibly needed a new suspension part when the essential issue was a front end alignment, new tires and another part that will be installed this week. Thank you, Joe and staff!

RL
RUSSELL L.
GMC Yukon
10/18/2019
06 GMC Yukon Denali Rear Brakes Grinding
Done research on some automotive repair facilities close to 60643. And USA Automotive Services immediately came up on my Google search with very High ratings.I describe the issue with Joe, and he was right on point with the issue. Price and service was excellent. I will be able returning customer. Thanks Joe and to all your technicians good job.

MIKE T H.
Dodge Durango
10/18/2019
Great agu
As always 100% professional

MIKE T H.
Dodge Dakota
10/16/2019
Pros
Always professional treated well

ER
ELAINE R.
10/12/2019
Trust worthy
I have no complaints. I’ve been satisfied with the work done. Any work being performed is clearly explained to me and done in a timely manner.
My vehicle is a 2007 Nissan and I’ve been bringing it in for regular service/safety inspections since 2010.

Hyundai Santa Fe
10/09/2019
Nice Place
Good people who do quick and efficient work