KK
KATHERINE K.
01/17/2019
Lights, wipers, action
I brought the car in for a headlamp and wiper replacement and when I saw how busy they were, I wondered if I should worry about the wait. Before I could get down to worrying the job was done and I was driving away, all fixed in a flash!

DOROTHY M.
01/07/2019
Super Service
USA has been my Go To place for auto oil changes, knocks, hisses, etc, for a long, long time. The service is the best. The guys are the friendliest and there is even FREE coffee or water, cold for a thirst quencher or hot for tea. Seriously, Joe never makes me feel like a paranoid driver. He always listens to my problems and tells me it will be taken care of. I really can't ask for more or better than that. Love those fellas.
I have recommended them to everyone in my family.

AC
ADAM C.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
01/04/2019
As always honest and fair
I'm thankful for USA because I trust them fully and they always do excellent work. Joe is always a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend USA.

CLENTICE S.
12/24/2018
Awesome Auto Service
I received awesome service from USA. I was able to drop off my car and pick it up on time. The work was quick, complete and affordable. I appreciate how the staff looks out for me and my car.

Tracey M.
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Tracey said the staff members were knowledgeable and professional. The price they offer is good.

Arnold S.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Arnold said they try to do the work the proper way, they're fair, professional, and trustworthy

MT
MARLA T.
12/20/2018
Car repairs
The guys at this shop are wonderful! They explain all the work needed on the vehicle and give tips on how to maintain the vehicle once the repairs are done. The guys are also very friendly and personable.

TJ
TIM and ANNA J.
12/19/2018
Amazing Service
Nothing like waking up to your car being broken into. Joe and PJ handled the repairs and made the week a little less stressful.

BRIDGET M.
Mercury Sable
12/18/2018
Trustworthy
Fast friendly trustworthy service that is local.

SK
STEVE and MEGAN K.
12/14/2018
I trust USA
We always bring our cars here. They are quick, honest, and always do a great job.

CG
Calvartes G.
GMC Yukon XL
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Calvartes said the service and staff at this business were great. They were closing, he had vehicle troubles and the guys came to his rescue.

STAN S.
Chevrolet Pickup
12/10/2018
Excellent service, again!!
Joe and P.J . have worked exclusively on my 97 Silverado, as well as all my other vehicles and my sons for several years. USA Muffler is a great shop, they take care of your car like it's their own. They are honest and fair will never try to sell you something you don't need. I own a vintage Corvette and Joe and P.J. are two if there people I trust to work it.

ER
ELAINE R.
12/03/2018
RELIABLE AND TRUSTWORTHY
My vehicle is 11 years old. I have my vehicle serviced there because they do good work. If I had any question or concern, it was addressed. For me, finding just the right mechanic/place of service to keep me rolling is important. I looked over my records and realized I’ve been bringing my vehicle there since 2010. I trust them.

Chonita S.
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Chonita said she would recommend this business for service.

CV
CARROLL V.
Suzuki SX4
11/29/2018
Suzuki
The people are like family. I am treated very well. It is also very clean

KENNETH and CASSANDRA B.
Riverdale, IL
Buick Lucerne
11/26/2018
Routine Service
Friendly, very efficient. Always helpful with recommendations for your car repairs. Appointments are readily available.

DOROTHY M.
11/14/2018
Outstanding Service
The boys in the backroom have done it again. My front end needed looking at and there was no question of getting my "Golden Chariot" in as quickly as possible. Everything was taken care of and best of all, the part needed was covered under warranty. Love USA.

KK
KATHERINE K.
11/13/2018
Good work!
USA fixed my tire and sent me on my way! Thanks Joe!

LEN M.