Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 1.6666667/5rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667

CRAIG M.
09/09/2018
ISSUE MASTER IS MORE LIKE IT
My car had a great engine until theses guys revved it! Now its loud and the whole car vibrates!! Incompetence! I'll never go back.

A B.
Macomb, MI
02/03/2017
Honest, professional.
I took my car to Wear Master after having a horrible experience at Lakeside collision. I was very happy with the customer service Ken gives all his customers. The professionalism and knowledge of Ken and the mechanics was impressive and I didn't leave there feeling like I just have been robbed. They are reasonably priced and honest and I'd recommend them to everyone!

CA
Carol A.
03/04/2016
So disappointed
The first time i went there it was awesome. I had great service and paul was really nice and helpful
Then i went there again and was told i needed much work done. They didnt look to see what shape my parts were, they went off what the dealer recommended. Some parts were not needed as they had been replaced. Some parts were needed but thr cost was much. About a year goes by and i thought i would try it again. I had an oil change done anx was told i needed a motor mount and my tie rod still needed replacing. I said i would be back. I went home and thought, wait a minute i had already replaced the tie rods. They obviously didnt look to see if they were good.
So my don znd girlfriend stopped there to replace his headlight. He had the part. He thought maybe 15.00. He wasnt told the cost until after.the work was done. Then told its 40.00. Forty dollars for 5 mins of work? Seriously? He was short so he offered to leave his license while he went home to get his money. The guy said no you can leave thr girl. Who does this? So he ended up calling me because he wasnt going to leave her there. This is crazy.

ED
Ernie D.
Chevrolet Avalanche
01/26/2015
Apology accepted
I will be back.

01/26/2015
Manager Intervention
I was glad to see manager intervention during my visit because I was very close to writing you guys off after the receptionist informed me that my opinion really meant nothing and I was just going to have to take her word about paying for a service fee to basically look at something. This is something I learned in Business 101 30 years ago that the customer is always right and if he isn't he should walk away thinking he is if your going to expect him to come back as a repeat customer. Just saying...

Thanks
Paul L. from Utica Wear Master responded on 01/27/2015

So sorry for the confusion.  Ashley has only been with the company a few weeks and did not know that your inspection was free.  She was following the direction of the software that automatically assigns a charge to your vehicle when it enters the shop.  She was unaware that you and I had shared emails in this regards.  Please forgive us and give us a chance to service your vehicle in the future.

SJ
Steve J.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
01/25/2015
The service at Wear Master (Utica,Madison Heights and Royal Oak) is top notch as is the pricing and workmanship. I live in St.Clair Shores and have been going to Utica mostly for fifteen years and never had a reason to go any wear else. Good job Paul!

TN
Tami N.
01/24/2015
Excellent as always!
This place was recommended by a friend and I've been coming here ever since. Friendly, trustworthy & fair...what more could you want in a shop?

Roger W.
Chesterfield, MI
01/20/2015
Oil Change
Very friendly and was taken care of quickly.

AK
Angela K.
Hyundai Tucson
01/17/2015
Great place!
Pleasant and ALWAYS helpful staff with efficient and cost appropriate service!

Brittany M.
01/16/2015 Category: Service
Brittany said the service was great.

Mike P.
01/14/2015 Category: Service
Mike said the business provided satisfactory service.

VP
Vuksan P.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/07/2015 Category: Service
Vuksan said they did a good job.

LP
Lee P.
Ford Econoline
01/06/2015 Category: Service
Lee said they always do a good job, but sometimes they are not able to do the work that is needed.

SD
Shanon D.
Warren, MI
Saturn Outlook
01/06/2015 Category: Service
Shanon said everyone was very friendly and helpful.

Mary L.
Dodge Dakota
01/02/2015 Category: Service
Mary said they are good but not extremely great.

Kristen M.
12/22/2014
Friendly staff
Everyone here is always friendly and helpful to me, making sure all my needs are taken care of. I would send all my friends and family to Utica Wear Master.

KD
Ken D.
12/14/2014
Fast, friendly, reliable service.
Been coming here for years. Trust-worthy people. Stand behind what they service.

Rachel S.
Saturn Vue
12/12/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Bill. He said they did everything he needed done. They were very fair and prompt.

SP
Sarah P.
Oxford Charter Township, MI
Saturn SL1
12/08/2014 Category: Service
Sarah said the business provided all around excellent service, in a timely manner.

Kim M.
Troy, MI
12/06/2014 Category: Service
Kim said the business was very efficient and they have a great staff.

Michael H.
Macomb, MI
Dodge Dakota
12/05/2014
Paul is a great and honest business owner. He truly has a heart for people.
I've been bringing my vehicles here for years. No place I've been is perfect, but this place is pretty close. I appreciate Paul and his staff. Thanks!!!
Paul L. from Utica Wear Master responded on 12/11/2014

Wow!  Thank you so much for the kind review.  It is a privilege to serve you and your family!