MIKE W.

KE
KENNARD E.
12/04/2019
Same Reliable Service
I have been using V & V for a few years now and I have never had the pleasure of dealing with a more friendly and professional business. Don and Donna make you feel like a friend.

AT
ANDRE T.
BMW 750Li
11/28/2019
Owner 😊
The Service on My Car!! Was Excellent!!! My Name is Andre Thornton Sr!! Happy Thanksgiving to you All 😎👍

MARC G.
Mercedes-Benz C300
11/26/2019
Personal service.
I have been bringing my cars to V&V for years. I was turned on to them by a friend when I was looking for someone to service my diesel truck. They did a great job. I brought all my kids cars here as well over the years and they always had fair pricing. I just found out they are equiped to service my wife's Mercedes. I was pleasantly surprised with the bill. Big savings over dealer. I'll recommend them to anyone.

Minnie L.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Minnie said the staff are very nice and they do a very nice job.

MU
MELISSA U.
North Las Vegas, NV
11/10/2019
Always looking out
I have been going to V and V automotive for over a decade. They have serviced 2 vehicles for me. They never pressure me to do any repairs or services, yet they keep me up to date on whatever services are needed. Eight, nine, ten years ago, times were really tough for me but they never made me feel bad about delaying repairs cause I just really couldn’t afford it at the time. Yet they did keep me car going til I could afford the proper service. These guys are awesome and if anyone is tired of feeling “sold” everything they go in for an old change, you need to go here! Reliable, honest, and highly skilled professionals.

KENNETH S.
11/07/2019
Truck repair
Great people quick service and honest

JANN C.
Buick Park Avenue
11/06/2019
Feels like family
Couldn’t be happier with the quality and value of the service thanks so much

MICHAEL P.
Kia Sportage
11/01/2019
Concern for customers, good all around service
I always have faith in V&V to be able to do a good job.
Fair pricing. Quality work and parts. I've been recommending V&V
to my friends.

RL
ROBERT L.
Honda Element
10/31/2019
V&V Automotive
Love going to V and V... They not only care about your vechile they also care about your time and concerns... Don and Craig are my guys now...

WL
WILLAM L.
10/30/2019
GREAT WORK, HONEST, ALWAYS RELIABLE..
It's the only place we take our Cars to for repairs.
Their prices are fair and I trust the work they do without a bunch of loading on other things

SP
STEVE P.
Chevrolet Cobalt
10/17/2019
Water pump
Another job well done by V & V.
If you're looking for a great, reliable, and dependable mechanic, V & V is definitely the place to go..

BP
BEN P.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/10/2019
Great shop
Wouldn’t go anywhere else they always do a great job for a fair price!

DT
DARCY T.
Chevrolet Avalanche
10/02/2019
2002 Chevy avalanche (water pump)
❤ this place since moving here 2017, we have been taking our truck here, from the first visit dey made a big impression on my husband n I wit the way our truck ran after first time..since then anything wrong with our truck V&V automotive is all we trust..So Thank U ALL So Much

AT

DE
DANIEL E.
09/29/2019
excellent service
great service very friendly excellent place to get your car service.

MICHAEL P.
Toyota Pickup
09/27/2019
Honest Business
Clean, fast service, owner is on premises, My mechanic Gregg is the best. Very honest and does an excellent job. Wouldn’t hesitate to refer anyone here.

Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
09/25/2019
A little at easy
Some of the tech look unhappy they coming don’t even speak

JACK D.
09/25/2019
Jack Dymond 2006 Altima
A sensor was replaced. Cost was reasonable. I have been coming to V&V for 20 years because of the honesty of the people and the excellent results.

STAN S.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/23/2019
Friendly repair service
V&V was recommended by close friends. From the very first time I went in until both my vehicles were repaired there was good communication and the expectations were clearly defined. It was unknown what exactly was wrong with both my vehicles but options were discussed and recommendations given as to the best choice to make. I greatly appreciate the care and concern vibration by all involved. Both my vehicles were repaired and the cost was actually less than expected. Great job V&V!