RA
ROBERT A.
Lincoln MKZ
01/17/2019
Return for more work
This company is very respectful and reasonable I've been dealing with them 5 years and haven't had any issues with them will definitely use them again and let all my friends know about them

AL B.
01/13/2019
Well done
Work was done correctly, on time for a reasonable price.

JUDY T.
Saturn Ion
01/04/2019
Friendly
Very friendly and when they say your car will be done at certain time(unless problems)it will be done. They will call if there is any problem.

01/02/2019
1995 Ford F-150 Brakes/Differential Bearing
I dropped off my 195 Ford F-150 as I had a brake issue with a soft pedal and a bearing sound. V&V promptly and professionally fixed the problems, calling me before any repairs were made informing me of the issues and cost. I am very pleased with their business and professional manner.

PA
PENNY A.
Chevrolet Camaro
12/28/2018
Don and crew are awesome
A truly honest mechanic. I have been coming here for over 20 years and am extremely pleased with service and great customer service. I am glad I found Don and his shop.

CLIFFORD H.
12/24/2018
Honest work at an honest price.
Jeff Wallace will be in this week for radiator work. I recommend him. I don’t do that with every business

RENE G.
12/23/2018
Family
This business is honest😁

CLIFFORD H.
Chevrolet Camaro
12/23/2018
Car repair
They are a very friendly, professional, honest business that is very rare in Las Vegas. They completed the repairs on my car and my car was ready when they said it would be ready. I have been to many shops in Las Vegas and this shop is by far the one I would highly recommend.

Chevrolet Colorado
12/22/2018
The employees are so informative
My experience was so awesome the owner and employees know there cars & potential problems that my ocurre ... & preventable matience .. they are just great group of people at V&V automotive... thank you . And happy holidays

SD
SANDRA D.
12/18/2018
Having the assurance that I will be given the best service available.
V&V has been maintaining my 15yr. old vehicle and kept it functioning well. Honesty is their best policy and I benefit from that when told what repairs are needed on my vehicle.

Volvo 240
12/13/2018
Honesty and Integrity in their work.
The owners of V and V Automotive operate their business with sincerity in delivering accurate assessments of diagnostic issues. Likewise, they will honestly state if the problem is worth fixing or provide alternatives. It has been my experience they will go above and beyond in resolving issues.

SG
SHAWN G.
Kia Optima
12/12/2018
4 runner and optima
Third service visit. Honest and reasonably priced. Don takes the time to explain what is wrong and why it happened. Five stars!

TP
Tracy P.
Chevrolet El Camino
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Tracy said the service was good. The work was at a reasonable price. The service was completed in a reasonable amount of time.

LISA B.
Honda Passport
11/15/2018
Car care
I absolutely love taking my car to V&V Automotive!!! They treat me as if I am family, they are honest, and their prices are much more reasonable that’s any other automotive service repair!!! I would recommend them to everyone whom has had problems at other places!!!

Cecilia C.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Cecila said the business gave her very good service.

MK
MIKE K.
11/13/2018
Solid
They are a good group. Don is an honest business man.

CI
Curtis I.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Curtis said they were very good.

AL B.
11/09/2018
Great job
Work is done right and on time.

DE
DANIEL E.
11/08/2018
great honest work
Every one took care of me and my car. They went up and beyond to find the answer to my car issue. It was a great experience for all the hard work and they are very honest,honest, I would not hesitate to take my car for service and would recommend them to anyone.

MARILYN S.
Isuzu Trooper
11/08/2018
V & V Automotive, best in Las Vegas
As always, the mechanics at V & V are the best!!!! Got me on the road in short order.