BRENDA B.
North Las Vegas, NV
04/07/2020
Car Repair
I really enjoyed having my car service.The staff are very professional and knowledgeable about diagnostic of car issues. I would recommend this to anyone.Great customer service

BILL B.
Honda Ridgeline
04/02/2020
It’s a family business. It was very quick.
They were very professional. Don is really cool. Greg is a good guy, does good work. Didn’t take long, ice cold air.

MIKE W.
GMC Yukon XL
03/31/2020
HONESTY
I BROUGHT MY VEHICLE IN AND ASK GREG WHAT IT WOULD COST TO HAVE A BACK-UP-ALARM INSTALLED.
GREG QUOTED ME A PRICE.
I DROPPED MY VEHICLE OFF THE NEXT MORNING AND WHEN THE WORK WAS COMPLETED IT WAS DONE RIGHT AT THE PRICE QUOTED.

TERRY S.
03/29/2020
The service
The service. I have been going to V & V for many years and like the way they service my car and truck. If the see something that needs attention, they let me know before it develops into something that will require more repairs.

WL
WALTER L.
Nissan Sentra
03/29/2020
Good, fast service.
Service was great. Staff needs to be more knowledgeable about the Synchrony CC accepted at the shop.

WP
WAYNE P.
Ram 1500
03/27/2020
Work is good they keep you informef
They keep our fsmily vehicles in great condition. They give good service that we trust

DE
DANIEL E.
03/20/2020
excellent service
they take great pride of their work and I trust them with my car.

Joseph T.
Chrysler New Yorker Fifth Avenue
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Therese. She said the staff is really good, they always do a good job the 1st time, they never have problems here, and they are always nice. It is always a good experience to come here for service.

Cadillac DTS
03/12/2020
03-11-2020
Thank you for solving my vehicle's problem.

TP
Tracy P.
Nissan 300ZX
03/12/2020 Category: Service
Tracy said the staff do good work at the right price. He also stated that they are good and honest.

TANYA B.
Audi A8 L
03/04/2020
Awesome Service Every Time
Don, and the V&V staff always do a great job, reasonable prices, always friendly and professional. Thanks guys!

KD
KEVIN D.
Henderson, NV
Jeep Compass
03/03/2020
Serious professionals
Problems with vehicle are throughly addressed and taken care of. No up selling but authentic explanations on how things work and whether or not additional work is needed or if not. Honest folks.

LOURIE S.
02/28/2020
Lourie
Was able to schedule service appointment same day. Upon arrival Staff was e extremely polite and helpful. I was quoted price and time frame for service, I left vehicle. Vehicle was ready within time frame stated and price was same reasonable price quoted. Tech informed me of existing problem that I was aware of and it pleased me he noticed. Would definitely return and highly recommend V&V automotive. I was referred by an online service called Repair Pals

TA
TONY A.
Lincoln Continental
02/26/2020
They have been our automobile caretakers for 10 years!
Don, Donna, and their staff have been taking care of our cars for 10 years and we couldn't be happier! We send our friends and family to V&V and all very satisfied! Honest is the best way to describe V&V!

Chevrolet Pickup
02/21/2020
Refreshing
Customer service snd quality of work are great.