WP
WAYNE P.
04/18/2019
Always great service and ceck the vehicle throughly c
Aiways great serrvice and concern .

GL
George L.
Ford Crown Victoria
04/18/2019 Category: Service
George said the service was inexpensive and efficient. He said the business staff were friendly and made the process stress free. He said he is impressed with their work on domestic and foreign vehicles.

CHRIS B.
04/12/2019
Honest and trustworthy, Good prices
My family and I have been taking our vehicles to V&V for years. They are honest, reliable, quick, and they offer respectable prices for their service.

CI
Curtis I.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Viola. She said the business is honest and they do good work. They don't keep the vehicle a long time. They are good people who don't try to rob their customers. They stand by whatever they do.

04/05/2019
Auto Care.
As always,service is excellent. Honest. We have been going here for years for auto care.

DE
DANIEL E.
04/03/2019
everyone customer service is impeccable.
You wouldn't find any better place to have your car service.

LW
Lani W.
Ford Contour
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Lani said she is so happy with the service the business provides and they do great work. She also said she feels very fortunate to have found them and she is satisfied.

Mesquite, NV
03/25/2019
Best In The West
My nephew, Robert Campbell, introduced me to V&V a few years ago. Being a mechanic himself, if he referred them, they had to do good work. (It's kinda like the Chinese restaurants...if they eat there the food must be good.)
I appreciate their expertise as well as their timeliness, you only wait for the work on your vehicle to be done, not for them to finish up one vehicle and then get to you. My only complaint is...they are too far away!

RICK B.
03/16/2019
Good service!
Dropped off at noon picked it up at 5 ! I like that!

CARLOS B.
03/15/2019
Good work
Good communication they quote you before do the job

STERLING W.
Mitsubishi Galant
03/13/2019
Fast and friendly service
I was provided fast and friendly service at a fair price.

ST
SHELIA T.
03/10/2019
Truck repair
Ive been going to this shop for 3 years, i get good quality service at a decent price, i dont feel cheated and with every repair if there is a problem I can bring my truck back to be checked free of charge. Its a great place to do business

Mercury Sable
03/01/2019
Oil leak?
Seems trustworthy, professional

Volvo S80
02/22/2019
Seven
My up walker cost $595.00 yet it was left outside in the rain and snow. It is lucky it wasn’t stolen.

DARLENE S.
02/21/2019
Totally Satisfied
This was my first visit and was recommended. I was received immediately and told approximately how long the job would take. I was informed of the progress. The employees are friendly. The work was finished and my car was awaiting me like a valet. The price was satisfactory. I will return. I feel as though I found my new honest auto repair shop.

MILLIE C.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
02/20/2019
The repair went well.
Repair work was done effectedly, on the same day it was worked on.

RL
ROBERT L.
Honda Element
02/18/2019
V&V Automotive
I am very please with the work that was done on my car...
Management and mechanics are very professional and caring to their customers. They knew that I needed my car ASAP and they delivered to my needs.
Price and service was great... Please feel free to contact me.

JOE M.
Dodge Magnum
02/15/2019
Quick turn around with the car
This company is good with the turn around with getting your car right back the tecchs know exactly what they are doing. The husband and wife had great customer service.

CHRISTINE W.
02/15/2019
Honest and kept promise

SR
SHARON R.
Kia Soul
02/13/2019
Honesty
I have used V&V for all the years I have lived in Las Vegas. I have found everyone at this business to be honest, straightforward, and very fair. I would recommend this business to anyone who is in need of a good, fair, and kind mechanic.