DELIGHT S.
09/29/2020
Best auto repair folks in the citu
Honest shop, great service and pricing. Our family discovered them 26 yrs ago and we trust no other.

Sandra S.
Toyota Camry Solara
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Terry. He said he's satisfied with their service.

EB
Eva B.
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Eva said she thinks the business is good and it was satisfactory.

ME
MARQUEZ E.
Nissan Rogue
09/26/2020
Nissan Rogue
Thank you V & V for the repairs on my vehicle... The car runs amazing...Excellent work friendly people...

LI
LAURA LYNN I.
09/24/2020
Excellent prompt friendly service !!
Would recommend V &V to anyone that needs honest professional reliable service !!
Excellent customer service!!

KR
KEVIN R.
09/22/2020
Power Steering Pump/ Warranty Work F-150
I've been taking my Ford F-150 to V&V for many years now. I had a warranty issue with a compressor and a power steering pump replacement done recently. V&V were professional and very helpful!

JOHN B.
Chevrolet HHR
09/22/2020
They’re knowledgeable and respectful
They’re straight and forward and tell you what needs to be done and understandable to work with the customer

Minnie L.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
09/19/2020 Category: Service
Minnie said she had a nice experience with the business.

AK
ANNA K.
09/15/2020
Honest consistent reliable service
I've been a customer for years and wouldn't think of going anywhere else. They have never failed to get me in asap, correct the problem and send me on my way a happy customer. Plus the bonus of using a local neighborhood business.

Chevrolet Pickup
09/10/2020
Integrity
Great shop with people who have integrity and are very professional!

SP
STEVE P.
Nissan Titan
09/02/2020
Always awesome!
These guys are always honest and are reasonably priced. Service is second to none!

DF
DONNA F.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/28/2020
Good workmanship Customer Service
Excellent service customer minded owner and staff friendly and helpful Will continue to service until satisfaction of customer is meet

WW
WILLIAM W.
Chevrolet Cab & Chassis
08/27/2020
Customer service and workmanship.
I stopped in one day after driving by this place for 30 years. Had no idea there were talented honest capable mechanics right in my back yard. Gave them a list of mechanical problems. Planed a date to drop off my truck. I talked with Greg he was very professional. Gave me a very reasonable price for fixing everything. I said go for it, got my truck back in short time. And I am so pleased they even found I needed a water pump let me know before fixing and had to be fixed. Well it runs great 👍🏻. I’m already gonna have them fix my car now. Thanks Greg and V and V. For great service.

WA
WILLIAM A.
08/14/2020
I always love the service
They always treat me well and know my name.
I have never had a bad experience.
They care about what they do and who they are doing it for.

MIKE W.
GMC Yukon XL
08/08/2020
PROFESSIONAL HONEST SERVICE
A GREAT SHOP WHERE YOU CAN BE SURE YOU WILL NOT TO RIPPED OFF AND THE WORK WILL BE DONE RIGHT AND FULLY EXPLAINED.