JERRY A.
Ford RV Cutaway
04/14/2021
Jerry Armitage customer
10 years + of great service! Have always recommended V & V to everyone.

AO
Angel O.
Mercury Mariner
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Angel said the staff were great. They were fast efficient and knowledgeable.

EM
EDWARD M.
04/06/2021
Very knowledgeable technicians - do great work!
These guys did a great job on my 2009 Wrangler JK unlimited - replaced a lot of gaskets and seals, wires/plugs and other wearables - quickly and at a fair price. I have had them work on the vehicle two times and was completely satisfied - trust them!

BR
BOB R.
04/05/2021
Always Great Service
Efficient friendly service. Surprised at how quickly I was taken care of and the service performed.

JASON W.
04/01/2021
Honest mechanics
We recently had work done at V&V. We dropped our vehicle off and let them know what the problem was. Within an hour they diagnosed the problem and had a estimate for the work. No hassle, professional, and get the job done right.

CHRIS M.
04/01/2021
Excellent customer service . Good price and good mechanic work
The Owner went the extra mile to take care of my needs and car service. And very friendly

SYLVIA B.
03/31/2021
Trustworthiness
If you want excellent service, reliability and honesty, use V & V .

MARTIN M.
03/30/2021
Perfect repair & reasonable price
Took my '97 Jeep to two other places and they both charged me huge and never fixed the problem - surging, coughing, sputtering, low gas mileage. One place had the truck for almost two weeks and returned it basically the same. V&V had it two days and delivered it back with the problem solved. It needed a new distributor, plugs and a tune up. Last place sold me a new computer and said "that's the best we can do". My mileage went from 15-16 on the freeway to 30-32 on the same freeway. Amazing what good, honest, knowledgeable mechanics can do!

KR
KEVIN R.
03/30/2021
2009 Camry
V&V did an amazing job getting the brakes and oil pan changed very quickly and professionally!

TY
TIMOTHY Y.
03/29/2021
On time service
Our vehicle is ready and repaired when promised at a reasonable cost. The entire staff is friendly and professional and able to fix our vehicle right the first time.

MIKE D.
03/28/2021
excellent service always they take great care of me
Whatever they fix I never need to bring it back for any reason if something is broke it is always fixed the first time. They are always looking out for my safety and they will let me know if something could be a problem in the future.

TG
TERRI G.
Ford Fiesta
03/27/2021
Excellent service and fast
This place has excellent service and they do it fast I recommend it to anybody who needs a car fixed

FD
Frank D.
Pontiac Grand Prix
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Frank said no hitches everything went smooth.

MT
MARKUS T.
Henderson, NV
03/26/2021
2010 Mazda Hatchback
I really enjoy the level of professionalism and courtesy that V&V offers. I love the idea that it’s family run and they only hire mechanics with years of experience!

TANYA B.
Dodge Charger
03/25/2021
Would not go anywhere else
I have taken three different cars to V &V. Don and his staff are always very friendly and professional. Answer all of my questions, give great suggestions. Pricing is always reasonable. Work is always done on time, and estimate as always very close to actual cost. I would not go anywhere else, the trust that I have with V & V could not be duplicated anywhere else for me.