Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Jeep Liberty
01/22/2021
Great customer service.
Great customer service and good Reccomendations.

MY
MICHELLE Y.
Nissan Pathfinder
01/19/2021
The team got me truck in quickly. They douns the problem quickly and had it repaired just as fast. My truck is running great. Thanks so much V & V.

MIKE M.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
01/15/2021
Friendly service. Reliable. Awesome!
Would recommend to anyone ! Greg helped me figure out why my cars monitors wouldn’t set for smog and took his time with me. Down to earth guy and does everything he can to get you on the road again! My entire family will be regulars here from here on out.

JUDY T.
Saturn Ion
01/14/2021
They are very nice and it’s a very clean place.
I bring my car in every year for a checkup. They usually do the things l asked them to do plus more. Very nice people .

GS
GARY S.
North Las Vegas, NV
Professional service.
V&V Automotive has supplied my vehicles with professional and affordable repairs since 1995.
I have no complaints.

MIKE W.
GMC Yukon XL
Professional hinest work
Don,Greg and Donna are truly professional and very honest people and provide same in their service.

FA
FREDDY A.
01/08/2021
My new go to auto shop
They did such a great job of servicing my truck that I brought in my GF’s car for a break job. Both cars are running excellent and I will only take my truck there from now on.

SD
SUZANNE D.
01/08/2021
Excellent service. Diagnosed the problem accurately and fixed it the first time.

CR
CATHY R.
North Las Vegas, NV
Ford F-250 Super Duty
01/07/2021
Excellent customer service mechanics are top notch. Have been going toVNV over25 yrs👍👍👍
Excellent customer service mechanics are top notch. I've been going to VNV for 25 years👍👍

MJ
Mae J.
Kia Spectra
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Mae said that she's been going there since 1993 and Don is the best.

KR
KEVIN R.
12/23/2020
Smog Pump
I called and had a bearing issue, they had me come in and fixed it the same day. The smog pump had frozen up! Great customer service!
Don V. from V & V Automotive responded on 12/28/2020

THANKS KEVIN

GL
GARY L.
11/20/2020
Customer service. Friendly atmosphere.
I'm been doing business with V& V for over 40 years. Very satisfied with their service.
Don V. from V & V Automotive responded on 12/28/2020

Thanks Gary! It has been a longe time, really appriciate you.

BP
BEN P.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/17/2020
Would not go anywhere else. Value service professionals with integrity!

JAMES F.
11/14/2020
Really nice people out front, and I am competly happy with my oil leak repair.
A little more than I wanted to spend, but I know you do have to pay for good service. Am very pleased. Sorry it has taken me so long to respond.

MARC G.
11/13/2020
I have been using V&V to service all my vehicles, from MBs to Chev diesel. Very knowledgeable staff. And their prices are fair for the service received.