LD
LAURA D.
08/23/2019
Awesome service
The best service station around they are honest and trustworthy and Incredibly helpful

DOMINIQUE S.
08/22/2019
Friendly Staff / Real Mechanics / Prompt repairs / Taking car of business.
Came in with a stubborn engine light and transmission issues.
The EGR valve had been replaced yet the engine light had came back.
The insufficient flow P0401 was resolved in the shop with no additional part and was charged just for labor.

The invoice labor description was very detailed and explanatory, addressing all the issues / secondary code the car had.
I was quiet impressed! Such practice truly instill confidence and I will return to them in the future.

As urgency was on passing emission, I decided to leave the transmission on the burner for later on.
The car was able to pass the emission test afterwards.
Two weeks later:
Back on the road with a new sticker, the car has been running much smoother then before.
They did a great job, putting an 2006 Equinox with 175000 miles back on the road.
Still need to deal with the slipping transmission and not looking forward to that, indeed.

PA
PENNY A.
Chevrolet Camaro
08/18/2019
Awesome and honest
I have been using Don and his crew for over 20 years. Great service and friendly. Honest and will let you know if you DON'T need a service you thought you did. The only place I take my vehicles.

Ram 1500
08/16/2019
Awesome Service!!!
V&V is my new go-to auto shop.
Extremely friendly and accommodating.
I walked in at 4pm, middle of the week, shop was busy, etc.
Needed an oil change badly.
They had me in and out in less than 30 minutes.
Love this place, and will surely be recommending to anyone I know who needs work done on their vehicle.
Thank you V&V!

DARLENE S.
08/16/2019
Satisfied
Service and competency was as I would expect.

TA
TONY A.
Lincoln Continental
08/09/2019
Honest!
Been taking our cars to V&V for the last six years. Great staff and always done right! Very honest and that's hard to find in a garage.

Hyundai Accent
08/09/2019
Great folks!
What can you say? We had an appointment and then had to leave town. We dropped our car off over weekend and called to follow up
Such nice people- we got work done under the RepairPal estimate. Need repairs? these are your mechanics.

JOE H.
Ford Five Hundred
08/08/2019
Would definitely recommend...
Very professional shop, good prices and quick service.

WJ
WILLIAM J.
Mercury Grand Marquis
08/07/2019
People and excelent service
Always get excellent service and the Don and Donna are always willing to help. Have been going to V and V for 6 years and am always happy with the honesty they give in the service they provide.

AL
ANNE L.
08/07/2019
Always excellent
I’ve been taking my vehicles to V&V for many years and they’ve always been dependable and reliable. They diagnose and repair issues in a timely manner. They communicate with me throughout the process so there are never any surprises. Don and V&V will be my go-to for as long as they’re there!

SANDY C.
Pahrump, NV
Ford Windstar
08/02/2019
Been going there for more years than count, they are honest, reasonable, & like family.
Been going there for more years than can count. They are honest, reasonable, & like family.

AL B.
07/28/2019
Work done correctly, timely, and at a fair price!

SP
STEVE P.
Lincoln Aviator
07/26/2019
Location
Trying to find a GREAT, RELIABLE, Honest mechanic is hard to find. I'm so glad i went into V & V automotive. Great work at a fair price.

BP
BEN P.
Chevrolet Pickup
07/25/2019
Honestly and integrity!!
It is so refreshing to see that there are some places that still believe in honor and integrity!!

BT
BRITANY T.
07/24/2019
Great first experience!
Just a thank you to Don and the other guys that helped out with my Mom's truck. I will be back! Great pricing, friendly staff & as a female, they didn't talk down to me. Which in this business, is common. Thanks again for all your help & communicate throughout!

CL
CORY L.
Plymouth Roadrunner
07/23/2019
Great family business.
This is a great local, family owned business with honest and fair pricing and excellent work.
They are very helpful at explaining the issues and options to solve it.

SF
SCOTT F.
Dodge Challenger
07/19/2019
Honest and not slow
Conveniently located. Trustworthiness in the automotive industry is hard to find I can say I was impressed that their mechanics told me there was plenty of brake shoe left. They could had just done the brakes and charged me.

07/18/2019
Excellent Services
I called V & V Auto Shop, explained what was going on with my vehicle and made appt right away. They were able to do 2nd opinion exam, fixed my vehicle right away. Cost were very REASONABLE. !!Awesome customer service also, very patient people. Will cont to receive my services. You will Not Regret using V&V for all your auto needs.

07/16/2019
Quick honest service
V&V brought our vehicle in diagnosed the problem, fixed the problem, and were able to get our vehicle back the next day.
They called us and informed us of the problem. Nice and courteous service would highly recommend.

PP
PAUL P.
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/16/2019
Superior Service
Hard to find a reliable auto service these days, but V&V are the best hands down. Fair prices, which can be confirmed on repairpal.com, and just wonderful people to deal with. It is a pleasure.