JJ
James J.
07/16/2015
after a diagnostic test was told temp sensor was bad did not replace and check engine light has not came on any more.

BARBARA M.
Infiniti QX4
07/15/2015
The wait time for my car to be smogged was very short. I requested my AC to be checked and nothing was detected to need repair. No extra repairs were pushed on me, as experienced with other tire chain stores.

GS
Greg S.
La Quinta, CA
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/14/2015
Honest and caring
These guys are honest and truly care about their customers

James D.
Cathedral City, CA
07/02/2015
Quick and courteous service.
Went in for a smog check. My vehicle was checked and completed in less than half an hour. Was also warned of a possible slow leak on one of my tires.

David D.
07/01/2015
My 1998 Jeep Wrangler is kept in great shape by Adam and all.

JEFF P.
07/01/2015
Motor mount problem
Got a good second opinion and explanation of my problem

EK
ESTELLE K.
06/26/2015
good work at a fair price and good custermore relations
apptment on time ==work in a timely manner and they advise what will be done

FK
Frank K.
Lexus ES 350
06/17/2015
best and friendly service in town
as stated above

Roxcy M.
Buick Regal
05/16/2015
Mostly good....
Matt was really great at helping arrange to get a friend's car repaired. He even went out of his way to test drive the car to make sure everything was right. When my friend went to pick up the car she was very pleased until she was told that the hood was left open overnight with the hood light shining. This ran the battery down so low, it had to be jumped. The battery would not hold a charge and she was told a new battery would cost 4 times what the repair bill was! Needless to say, she did not have them replace the battery. I was very disappointed. I believe there should have been some compensation for killing the battery, or at least an offer to reduce the installation cost of a new battery.

John B.
Infiniti M35
05/14/2015
smog certificate
went w/o an appt; took 20 min; maybe a lil more expensive than most; but I have had work on my car there and would definitely go back or recommend them

PC
Patricia C.
Saturn L300
05/13/2015
AAA
Not a AAA approved station
Tracy F. from Valley Smog and Auto Repair responded on 05/13/2015

Patricia,

We have meet the criteria for AAA to be an authorized repair facility.  We have submitted all the paperwork that AAA requires and we are waiting for their response.  The AAA rep said this could take up to three months for completion.

Tracy Finnell
Owner
760-328-8848

JJ
James J.
05/09/2015
Super service
Service was excellent and cost was very good.

GP
Gary P.
Mercedes-Benz C240
05/07/2015
"A" Service and other repairs needed
Have been taking my MBZ to Valley for at least 5 years. No problems with previous owners. New owners are continuing the same level of service. Their recommendations for repairing problems that are unknown to me have, I feel, kept this vehicle in top condition. Try it! You'll like it!

GO
GARY O.
Cadillac DTS
05/01/2015
down home service
Honest, reasonable, and efficient...

BL

GEORGE R.
Thousand Palms, CA
Saturn SL2
04/16/2015
Everyone who works there!
Excellent!

JAY H.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
Nissan Quest
04/01/2015
A place you can REALLY trust!
We have used them a few times now and they have NEVER tried to sell us something that we really didn't need in service or parts. You can truly ty them with c onfidence and trust them if you are NOT car literate. A nice business here in the valley!

GL
GARY L.
03/26/2015
Personal service; they know me!
Timely service; fast and ahead of when they said the job would be done.

Javier M.
Nissan Armada
03/23/2015
Overpriced
I brought my car in with a list of items to checkout along with an oil change. The professionalism was there in spades but what good is that when you feel ripped off? Quite frankly I was taken overcharged for some phone calls and an oil change. All for a WHOPPING $200. The actuator problem that I had would have necessitated removal of the dash which means no deep investigation was performed. No more headaches for me though. The vehicle was sold and I picked up another chariot.