Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.6621595/5Overall Rating 4.6621595/5Overall Rating 4.6621595/5Overall Rating 4.6621595/5rating 4.6621595
Overall Rating 2.12162/5Overall Rating 2.12162/5rating 2.12162rating 2.12162rating 2.12162
Latest Review 21 minutes ago

Grand Prairie, TX
Great experience
Efficient and fast service

Cathy B.
Frisco, TX
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Nice people
Quit asked for so many comments

Richard H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Richard Holt
Good job

TW
Timothy W.
Irving, TX
Great Place. Small Town Feel
My service advisor was an unexpected pleasure to deal with. She was friendly, knowledgeable, and gave me the VIP treatment while taking care of my issue. This dealership needs more like her. A true asset to the dealership and the Genesis brand.

WR
Wilfredo R.
Irving, TX
Good Customer service
On this dealer i purchased my Hyundai and all the time the customer service it is five star.

SK
Sun K.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Disappointment
I wouldn’t purchase a second vehicle
Unless they make a big change.
I see why people buy Japanese cars over Korean cars on the same value and price range.
ALEXANDER H S. from Van Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

AG
Ann G.
Flower Mound, TX
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Our service representative was so helpful and friendly! Great service!

MO
Matt O.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Perfect
Couldn’t ask for better service
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

We appreciate the positive feedback, I will let my team know to keep up the excellet work. If there is anything we can assist you with feel free to contact us. Thank you for being part of Van Hyundai.

PA
Perla A.
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Service with a smile
World Class customer service!! Hillary and all of the staff are a tremendous asset to Hyundai.
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

We appreciate the positive feedback, it is a pleasure taking care of your service needs. I will let Hilary know to keep up the great work, if there is anything we can assist you with don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you for being part of Van Hyundai.

LH
Linda H.
Fluid
No fluids in my wind shield wiper.
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

We appreciate the feedback, I apologize for not meeting your five star service expectations. If there is anything we can assist you with don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you for being part of Van Hyundai.

Bill S.
Thanks Rick
Kept me informed of service needs, special offers, and multiple progress reports. Everything was done as promised and on time. I now have two Hyundais so I'll appreciate the service twice as much.
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

We appreciate the positive feedback, I am glad that rick was able to provide you with excellent service. If there is anything we can assist you with don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you for being part of Van Hyundai.

LC
Lorine C.
TX
Great Communication
Although my new car purchased has been back to shop for repair twice in 2 less than 10 days time is no an ideal situation. HOWEVER the team rallied the troops and help to bring my " Faith" home. Faith is the name of my car.
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you for the feedback, this will help us improve in all aspects. If there is anything we can assist you with feel free to contact us. Thank you for being part of Van Hyundai.

Troy B.
Little Elm, TX
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Great job
Good communication I always knew what was happening.
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

We appreciate the positive feedback it is always a pleasure servecing your vehicle, if there is ever anything that we can assist you with feel free to contact us. Thank you for being part of Van Hyundai.

TP
Troy P.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Had an tech issue...
Originally I had an appointment for March 13 to replace a part that was on order and also to get my state inspection. However, there was another issue that popped up and had to bring it in earlier. It was the tire pressure light. My reasons for going in initially were handled with the usual hour and a little extra. So no issue there. However, the issue with the tire pressure light remained after they reprogrammed it. So I had to bring it back in today (March 9, 2019). It took about the time I expected it to, and now it is fixed. I just wished they had found it the first time. The sales tech was GREAT!! And even saw him again today. He is very communicative! I know I'll have a survey from today which I'll give that one 5 stars as the problem is now fixed.
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

We appreciate the feedback, this will help us improve in all asspects. I am glad that your advisor was able to take care of you and any service needs. If there is anything we can assist you with don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you for being part of Van Hyundai.

2014 Hyundai Tucson
03/08/2019 Category: Service
A LITTLE FAR FROM HOME, BUT GOOD SERVICE
GOOD SERVICE & FRIENDLY PEOPLE
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

I am glad that the service department was able to meet your expectations. It is a pleasure doing business with you and servicing your vehicle, if there is ever anything we can assist you with don't hesitate to ask. Thank you for being part of Van Hyundai.

TC
Tyrena C.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Easy trip
My advisor listened to my issues, researched the issue and kept me informed while I waited.
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

I am glad that your advisor was able to provide you with the proper imformation and made your visit quick and easy. If there is anything we can assist you in feel free to contact us. Thank you for being part of Van Hyundai.

AP
Angelica P.
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Billy
The very first time I got my car serviced there, wasn’t a good experience; nor was the second( they were not able to answer a simple question) until I decided to drive to the dealership for an answer and that’s whenever Billy greeted me and was able to help me and give me a straight answer. This recent time, I again talked to Billy, and like last time, he was able to meet my necessities with my vehicle in a timely and quick manner( I have a very busy schedule so time is of essence to me).
I’m very grateful to Billy for his honest, professional, and courteous self; he possesses a great customer care.
I will be coming back as long as Billy is there. I would also encourage you to give Billy a bonus and/or raise for being so good at what he does!
Thank you Billy!
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

We appreciate the positive feedback, I am glad that Billy and the rest of the service team was able to meet your expectations once again. It is always a pleasure servecing your vehicle and we look forward to doing business with you in the near futuere. If there is anything we can do to assist you dont hesitate to contact us. Thank you for being part of Van Hyundai.

SP
Samuel P.
Grand Prairie, TX
2015 Hyundai Azera
03/06/2019 Category: Service
fAST and good work.
Very Good service.
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

I am glad tha my service team was able to provived you with good service, if there is anything we can assist you with feel free to contact us. Thank you for being part of Van Hyundai.

Micah B.
The Colony, TX
2019 Hyundai Veloster
03/05/2019 Category: Service
People are nice
The staff is nice but check your oil before you leave.
ALEXANDER H S. from Van Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

Micah,
 I couldn't agree more that the oil level should be checked prior to the vehicle leaving after a service. I apologize for any inconvenience that the over fill may have caused you. I'm sure you understand why we must put amount of oil Hyundai requires in the engine. If you have any questions or would like to discuss further please reach out to me here at the dealership. Thank you,
Alex Shuster

MV
Mason V.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Excellence
Every time I have my Hyundai Santa Fe serviced at Van Hyundai I’m SHOCKED! The professionalism, knowledge and customer service is unmatched. Contact Van Hyundai for all of your service needs. See Hagen for service advice and you gotta talk to Nick for any mechanical questions. Van Hyundai is the best of the best!
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

I am glad that Hagen and the rest of the service team were able to provide you with excelent service, if there is anything we can assist you with feel free to contact us. Thank you for being part of Van Hyundai.