4.6

Richard M.
04/07/2021 Category: Service
Awesome service!
This place has an amazing staff and I always enjoy my visit when I have to take my car in for service. Im very happy I purchased my car here, I just wish they would upgrade their facility. The sales area doesnt really look like a dealership and needs more space to offer more cars to sell and the service area is too crowded and congested. But other than that this place is a great dealership to get your next vehicle!
Alyssa D., Customer Relations from Van Hyundai responded on 04/08/2021

Thank you so much for the feedback. So glad we were able to provide 5 star customer service! If you need anything please dont hesitate to contact me directly.

SJ
Sandra J.
Carrollton, TX
04/05/2021 Category: Service
Customer Service and Experience
Everyone always %o above and beyond to make sure that you service is phenomenal and your vehicle meets all the safety requirements.
Alyssa D., Customer Relations from Van Hyundai responded on 04/06/2021

Jugal M.
Carrollton, TX
04/04/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service center for hyundai
Very good support staff and excellent timely service
Alyssa D., Customer Relations from Van Hyundai responded on 04/05/2021

Lafayette, CO
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
03/23/2021 Category: Service
Caring, Dependable Service Team
Mark and Darryl went out of their way to diagnose the problem and kept us posted on the progress of the repair
Alyssa D., Customer Relations from Van Hyundai responded on 03/25/2021

Jamie D.
Arlington, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/23/2021 Category: Service
They make sure you are good before you leave the parking lot
Alyssa D., Customer Relations from Van Hyundai responded on 03/23/2021

Watauga, TX
03/21/2021 Category: Service
Service Center
Been coming here for the past 5 years now. Excellent service advisors.
Alyssa D., Customer Relations from Van Hyundai responded on 03/22/2021

Michelle L.
03/18/2021 Category: Service

03/16/2021 Category: Service
Alyssa D., Customer Relations from Van Hyundai responded on 03/16/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback for us here at Van Hyundai. I am so sorry to hear that we did not provide 5 star customer service. We really appreciate your business and would love the opportunity to speak with you. Please contact me directly at your earliest convenience.

Alyssa D., Customer Relations from Van Hyundai responded on 03/17/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback for us here at Van Hyundai. I am so sorry to hear that we did not provide 5 star customer service. We really appreciate your business and would love the opportunity to speak with you. I just left a voicemail for you. Please contact me directly at your earliest convenience.

Juli R.
Hubbard, TX
2020 Hyundai Tucson
03/03/2021 Category: Service
Great service from purchase to service
Van Hyundai has been professional and courteous to me from the process of buying my new Hyundai Tuscon and that continues into the service of my vehicle. They have always treated me like I was the only customer and they complete the scheduled maintenance on my vehicle in a timely, thorough manner. I will be back for all the maintenance on my vehicle. I have a drive of 1-1/2 hours to get to the dealership and I wouldn't drive that far if they didn't give excellent service.
Alyssa D., Customer Relations from Van Hyundai responded on 03/04/2021

So glad we were able to provide 5 star customer service. If there is anything that you need please don't hesitate to contact me

WF
William F.
Farmers Branch, TX

Commitment to great service
Van Hyundai's dealership commitment to service is more than a a concept. The dealership's efforts mirror Hyundai's service quality programs and expectations. My most recent visit was minor warranty work that was not diminished in anyway because it was a minor issue. Everyone that I spoke with was polite, helpful and professional. I recently retired from a management position in technology service I know what good service should be and Van Hyundai provides it.
DAROLD L O., Service Director from Van Hyundai responded on 02/11/2021

Thank you for taking my call and we will see you next week.

Service Director

Anisa M.
Mc Kinney, TX
2014 Hyundai Tucson
WONDERFUL
Always 5 star plus plus thank you.
DAROLD L O., Service Director from Van Hyundai responded on 02/11/2021

Thank you for your 5 star review.

Parts and Service Director

John K.
Grapevine, TX
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/04/2021 Category: Service
Very efficient
Made an appointment online. Walked in and they set me up with my advisor. Went over what my car needed and what it might need in the future. Dropped my keys and was off. Called me back sooner than expected. Very happy
JO
JENIFER L O. from Van Hyundai responded on 02/05/2021

Thank you for your feed back !! We are glad that you are a part of the Van Hyundai Family. We strive to give exceptional 5 star service to our customers. If you have any concerns please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

Service Director

2014 Hyundai Elantra
02/01/2021 Category: Service
Hospitaly
no body will make you feel bad
JENIFER L O. from Van Hyundai responded on 02/01/2021

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that we could provide you with 5 star service. Thank you for being a part of the Van Hyundai family. We look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Jenifer Ohlemacher
972-512-4261

Jorge S.
Plano, TX
2007 Hyundai Sonata
01/30/2021 Category: Service
For the great job and team work
Van Hyundai the best of the best
JO