4.6

The Colony, TX
2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Survey
Continue to do a good job taking care of me
DAROLD L O., Service Director from Van Hyundai responded on 07/02/2020

Thank you for your 5 Star survey. We strive to make each customer experience here at Van Hyundai as easy as possible.Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the service department.

CA
Christopher A.
Mc Kinney, TX
06/29/2020 Category: Service
I love the prompt attention accorded
Satisfactory customer service
DAROLD L O., Service Director from Van Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

Jerry M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Great Service Experience
Took car in for service, the maintenance was completed in less time than quoted. Everything was done perfectly.
DAROLD L O., Service Director from Van Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

PT
Patricia T.
Dallas, TX
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Fast an efficient service
I was met as soon as I walked in the door;; first by a greeter and then immediately by my service tech. I was in and out within an hour.
DAROLD L O., Service Director from Van Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

SK
Sarah K.
Grapevine, TX
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful service. Justin provided fantastic customer service and was extremely attentive to my needs. He addressed every concern I had without a second thought. Not only did Justin provide excellent customer service, he made sure I was informed of the entire process. I will be recommending Justin with Van Hyundai to everyone!
DAROLD L O., Service Director from Van Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

Marla R.
Grapevine, TX
2009 Hyundai Sonata
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Everyone is so nice and pleasant
My car is 11 years old and really has had no problems,. However, I needed a new door handle and they were very quick and efficient in taking care of it.
DAROLD L O., Service Director from Van Hyundai responded on 06/20/2020

Scott S.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/19/2020 Category: Service
smooth sailing
service with a smile and professional staff. You can trust these folks.
DAROLD L O., Service Director from Van Hyundai responded on 06/20/2020

Aurora M.
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly and helpfully the minute you walk in to dealership.
I want to thank you staff for always making my visit friendly and quick. They keep me posted on how long it will take and where they are on my vehicle. I appreciate the helpfulness of explaining details if work needs to be done.

Aurora Miller
DAROLD L O., Service Director from Van Hyundai responded on 06/19/2020

Coppell, TX
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Greatly improved service
Looks like they have finally found their groove (after getting lost last year). My advisor was very helpful and ensured that things moved smoothly. She kept me updated and had the tasks completed in a timely manner.
I am still not happy with the appointment system, as it will never allow you to make a same day appointment (I can't believe the never have a same day appt available), and very little next day appointments, if any. Also, I cannot access the appointment system from my phone (won't load properly), so have to make an appointment once I have access to a desktop.
DAROLD L O., Service Director from Van Hyundai responded on 06/18/2020

Sandy S.
Sanger, TX
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Van review
I did not say I would recommend Van Hyundai because I don't recommend anything to anyone. I will say that Van has been great to deal with and I have been met with courtesy and competence there. No problems at all.

Farmers Branch, TX
2009 Hyundai Accent
Good service...
Overall good, professional service...

Ray C.
Argyle, TX
Great Service Jimmy did a great Job

TE
Tatyana E.
Dallas, TX
06/10/2020 Category: Service
Friendly service
They are always super friendly and fast when servicing my vehicle
DAROLD L O., Service Director from Van Hyundai responded on 06/11/2020

Katy, TX
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/09/2020 Category: Service
Easy / Fast Online Purchase
Carina was attentive, responsive, and knowledgeable throughout the whole process. I wholly recommend asking for her if you are looking for vehicles at Van Hyundai.

Rahim was very professional and also helped the process be very easy and super understandable.

Overall great experience
DAROLD L O., Service Director from Van Hyundai responded on 06/10/2020

Thank you for your 5 Star survey. We strive to make each customer experience here at Van Hyundai as easy as possible. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you on your nexr car purchase.