Latest Review about 1 month ago

2020 Hyundai Kona
06/28/2021 Category: Service
Customer Service
I have had nothing but great experiences when dealing with the folks at Van Hyundai - from sales to service. Everyone is professional, pleasant and easy to do business with. I will continue to bring my vehicle and my husband's vehicle here for any and all services.
Alyssa D., Customer Relations from Van Hyundai responded on 06/29/2021

Thank you so much for the feedback. So glad we were able to provide 5 star customer service! If you need anything please dont hesitate to contact me directly.

Lewisville, TX
2014 Hyundai Azera
06/11/2021 Category: Service
Good service and great people
The people here are always so helpful and courteous. I like taking my care here for service.
DAROLD L O., Service Director from Van Hyundai responded on 06/30/2021

Samuel P.
Grand Prairie, TX
2016 Hyundai Azera
06/11/2021 Category: Service
Will do what is needed to make your service exprience good.
Service at VAN's Hyundai has been excitable, the many years that I have been getting my service to my 3 AZERA's done at the dealership. I expect that to continue.
The present management of the service department has been friendly and professional.

06/09/2021 Category: Service
most employees friendly and professional.
Management was successful in rectifying a problem with scheduling.
Alyssa D., Customer Relations from Van Hyundai responded on 06/09/2021

Michael C.
Grapevine, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
06/04/2021 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I have been impressed on every visit to Van Hyundai with the personalized service I experienced. It is obvious that management has an unusual commitment to a high level of customer satisfaction.
Alyssa D., Customer Relations from Van Hyundai responded on 06/07/2021

Shea B.
Denton, TX
05/25/2021
Best Hyundai store in the metroplex!
Van Hyundai may be overlooked because it’s a small store and a little tough to find. But let me tell you Van Hyundai is hands-down the best store in the metroplex! I pass two Hyundai stores to have my vehicle serviced at Van. It all comes down to the people! I have owned multiple Hyundai’s and visited many dealerships and nothing compares to the people at Van Hyundai. Whenever I visit I am treated like a real person and not a number. No matter how big or small the issue with my car I always receive attention to detail. For example, the service manager Darold personally driving my car to see what’s going on and taking his time to explain in detail. Or Jenifer the advisor giving me her cell phone and texting me to keep me in the loop. I could go on and on with examples but that is just a small snapshot of the level of service received at Van Hyundai. You will not receive better service on a Hyundai anywhere else. If you need your Hyundai serviced call Van Hyundai, ask for Jen and see what I’m talking about.
Alyssa D., Customer Relations from Van Hyundai responded on 05/26/2021

JN
Jorge N.
2009 Hyundai Azera
05/21/2021 Category: Service
I always felt comfortable because they have the greatest standards in efficiency, kindness and pricing.
Alyssa D., Customer Relations from Van Hyundai responded on 05/21/2021

AL
Amanda L.
Mc Kinney, TX
2018 Hyundai Kona
05/19/2021 Category: Service
Great Service!
Van always provides friendly service at a reasonable price. My car is ready on time and my questions answered.
Alyssa D., Customer Relations from Van Hyundai responded on 05/20/2021

2020 Hyundai Tucson
05/16/2021 Category: Service
What a day?
They need to improve courtesy, restroom area and car courtesy or Uber to arrive to your job.
Alyssa D., Customer Relations from Van Hyundai responded on 05/17/2021

I am so sorry to hear that you did not receive 5 star customer service. I would love the opportunity to speak with you and see if there is anything that I can to make this right for you. I left you a voicemail and would love a callback at your earliest convenience.

Michael S.
Frisco, TX
2020 Hyundai Palisade
05/08/2021 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful
Pay attention to warrantees and milage.
Alyssa D., Customer Relations from Van Hyundai responded on 05/10/2021

Thank you so much for the feedback. I am so sorry to hear that you did not receive 5 star customer service. I would love the oppurtunity to speak with you and see if there is anything that I can do to make this right for you.

Melissa S.
Plano, TX
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Best service advisor ever!
I had to bring my car in for a check engine light. Jenifer was very knowledgeable about my issue and kept me informed the whole time I was there about what was going on and how long it would take. Not only did she care for me, but she gave the same level of attention to everyone she talked to, whether in the dealership or on the phone, and yet she still makes you feel like you are her only client and the most important client she has. Jenifer’s level of customer service makes me want to be loyal and only use this dealership for my car care needs! Don’t ever let her go!!!

Julia R.
Coppell, TX
Customer Service at Van Hyundai Carrollton
Can Hyundai Carrollton has a great service department because of Darold and Jenifer. They really treat you like family. Always on top of the service for the customers.

SJ
Sandra J.
Carrollton, TX
Customer Service and Experience
I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a car you won't be disappointed they are the best.

Desoto, TX
Great Customer Service
Great customer service from the time I pulled into the Dealership, until I left with my vehicle. The issue with vehicle was explained in detail, recommendations were made, no hidden fees and the vehicle was ready the day they told me it would be.

Richard M.
Irving, TX
04/07/2021 Category: Service
Awesome service!
This place has an amazing staff and I always enjoy my visit when I have to take my car in for service. Im very happy I purchased my car here, I just wish they would upgrade their facility. The sales area doesnt really look like a dealership and needs more space to offer more cars to sell and the service area is too crowded and congested. But other than that this place is a great dealership to get your next vehicle!
Alyssa D., Customer Relations from Van Hyundai responded on 04/08/2021

SJ
Sandra J.
Carrollton, TX
04/05/2021 Category: Service
Customer Service and Experience
Everyone always %o above and beyond to make sure that you service is phenomenal and your vehicle meets all the safety requirements.
Alyssa D., Customer Relations from Van Hyundai responded on 04/06/2021