4.6

ReScore Reviews‚ĄĘ (141)

2020 Hyundai Kona
01/07/2021 Category: Service
Love my Hyundai Kona
Bought and service my Kona at this dealership - as well as my husband's Tucson. I can always get in for service, and everyone is very nice, professional and helpful.
DAROLD L O., Service Director from Van Hyundai responded on 01/07/2021

Thank you for your feed back !! We are glad that you are a part of the Van Hyundai Family. We strive to give exceptional 5 star service to our customers. If you have any concerns please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

Richard M.
01/03/2021 Category: Service
Beyond awesome!!
The staff here are always so friendly and they take really good care of me each and every time! I always leave with a smile on my face!
JENIFER L O. from Van Hyundai responded on 01/04/2021

Thank you for your feed back. We are glad that you are a part of the Van Hyundai Family. We strive to give exceptional 5 star service to our customers. If you have any concerns please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

NJ
Nicole J.
2020 Hyundai Kona
01/01/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional service every time.
Everyone is kind anf knowledgeable. I have confidence they will do the best work on my car. Van Hyundai is my preferred dealership.
JENIFER L O. from Van Hyundai responded on 01/04/2021

Thy people services.

The Customer Service is great
The Customer Service is great.

SJ
Sandra J.
Customer service
I love my van hyundai family. They always take care of all my car needs.

Lewisville, TX
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change
Requested synthetic oil for my oil change when I scheduled online. When the oil change was complete and paying the bill I noticed the difference in price was lower then synthetic. Was told they used regular oil. I asked if anyone ever checks the service history on a vehicle before the service a car and my service rep said they apparently didn't;t check. My service rep stated I would get a free synthetic oil change my next visit but didn't give me anything in writing..
DAROLD L O., Service Director from Van Hyundai responded on 12/30/2020

Thank you for your feed back this will help us insure we are looking at the history on all our customers vehicles. I would like to visit with you about correcting the issue.

214-923-1028  cell

Janet B.
12/22/2020
Good service. Followed special request. things done in 1 hour.
JENIFER L O. from Van Hyundai responded on 12/23/2020

Anisa M.
Mc Kinney, TX
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Always a JOY
Always a satisfied customer thank you Van Hyundai ūüíē
DAROLD L O., Service Director from Van Hyundai responded on 12/22/2020

12/21/2020 Category: Service
Check in to pick up was easy. Customer service excellence.
DAROLD L O., Service Director from Van Hyundai responded on 12/22/2020

David M.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
Justin’s That Guy You Need to Know
Wow, lemme just say, Justin's service was A1 if A1 could be better. My guy was busy with 3 different customers when I walked in and I still walked out with everything done in like 10 minutes. Justin was very clear about what will be done and what I need to do, which was just chill and come back when my cars done. It did take a little longer than the time he said but is understood cause my guy Justin was hella busy. My dude was zoomin around taking care of everyone like he was the Road Runner.
JENIFER L O. from Van Hyundai responded on 12/21/2020

Jackie H.
Red Oak, TX
12/14/2020
Good car prices and great customer service.
I bought a car from the dealership this weekend. Did not have to go through all of the run around that some dealerships put you through. Joshua was our sales person and was excellent in dealing with my son and myself. Jennifer and Justin in the service department were very professional and friendly. I would recommend my family and friend to Vans when they need to purchase a vehicle.

J Hobdy
DAROLD L O., Service Director from Van Hyundai responded on 12/14/2020

Thank you for your 5 Star survey. We strive to make each customer experience here at Van Hyundai as easy as possible.Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the service department. Happy Holidays !!

Public Relations Manager

LF
Lori F.
Frisco, TX
2018 Hyundai Kona
12/11/2020 Category: Service
My GoTo Dealership
Everyone is always so nice! :)
DAROLD L O., Service Director from Van Hyundai responded on 12/12/2020

We are happy that we could provide you with 5 5tar Service .We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.

Happy Holidays

Coppell, TX
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/29/2020 Category: Service
Excellent scheduled service visit
My daughter's recent experience with scheduled service to her vehicle was outstanding. Well done!
DAROLD L O., Service Director from Van Hyundai responded on 11/30/2020

Thank you for your 5 Star survey. We strive to make each customer experience here at Van Hyundai as easy as possible. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the service department.

214-923-1028