1936 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.6823538/5Overall Rating 4.6823538/5Overall Rating 4.6823538/5Overall Rating 4.6823538/5rating 4.6823538
Overall Rating 2.14118/5Overall Rating 2.14118/5rating 2.14118rating 2.14118rating 2.14118

TW
Timothy W.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Great Service Dept.
...well I've had a different service advisor almost everytime I come there, but each one of them made me feel special and as if I had been coming to them for years. It's kinda like visiting an old friend who goes of his way to accommodate you. Great service! I highly recommend this dealership.
DAROLD L O., Service Director from Van Hyundai responded on 06/25/2019

We appreciate the feedback, please let us know what we can do to improve and provide you with the five star service you deserve on your next visit. If there is anything we can assist you please feel free to contact us. Thank you for being part of Van Hyundai.

Meena B.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Problem in process of being resolved
I received a call from Darold the service director as soon as i posted my review. He said he will be fixing the dent and scratch on my car. Thank you for your quick response and action. I appreciate it.

06/25/2019 Category: Service
Scratch and dent on my car
Took my vehicle in for a quick air conditioning fix that was covered under warranty. Car had minor scratches from normal wear, but most definitely did not have a huge gash and dent on right passenger side door on my bright red Hyundai Veloster. They had me sign the final exit paperwork for the rental vehicle before I even looked at my car. Now they don’t answer my phone calls.
DAROLD L O., Service Director from Van Hyundai responded on 06/25/2019

Hi my name is Darold I am the service director at Van Hyundai, If you would please give me a call at 214-923-1028 I would like to help you get your car fixed.

Andrew M.
The Colony, TX
2019 Hyundai Sonata
service
They do a great job, make me feel at home, explain everything they are going to do, show me the results of the check, and get me out quickly.

AF
Ashlee F.
Grapevine, TX
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Was able to take care of all the services I needed to have done
Overall a great visit. Hagen kept me up to date and was able to finish all the services I needed on my vehicle in a relatively timely manner. The location ran a little over the estimated completion time and he offered me a discount for the minor inconvenience.

VL
Vicki L.
Mesquite, TX
Service Director's Response
Darold Ohlemacher phoned me after my submitted review and voiced his concerns for the negative input. He assured me he would resolve the situation. I really appreciated him reaching out to me and appreciate his honesty and willingness to make me a happy customer. Thank you Mr. Ohlemacher.

Been Better
Dealership/service department is just not like it was several years ago. Employees were more consistent, and no so much now. Communication not as good as in the past. Just doesn't feel like the same dealership I used to go to in past years.
DAROLD L O., Service Director from Van Hyundai responded on 06/25/2019

Thank you for your time and your input, I will be addressing issues.
We want each and every customer to feel welcome here at Van Hyundai.

Ji Hye L.
Service experience
They try to resolve my request and try to listen my voice.

Na
Terrible experience every time
DAROLD L O., Service Director from Van Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

We appreciate the response, and I would like to apologize for any time delay on your service.

Lewisville, TX
they were very friendly
I will definitely keep going here for service.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Service was provided by Rick who gave a detailed explanation of the services that would be done on the vehicle and an accurate estimation of how long the service will take. Rick was very friendly, prompt with the call and informative. Would definitely come back again for my services.

GG
Giji G.
Mc Kinney, TX
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Service advisor was excellent
Service advisor was excellent
DAROLD L O., Service Director from Van Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you so much for your response!  It is great to hear that our team across the board is doing what they can to take care of our customers.  If you ever need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.  Thank you for your continued business.

DE
Dimitry E.
Dallas, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Good dealership
Good service reps.

Great job
They did great. In and out. No issues.

EJ
Evan J.
Dallas, TX
Courteous staff

Last Saturday
Courteous staff. Just took awhile for oil change. Also, I have light tan seats and there’s usually black smudges from the mechanics hands in the front passenger and driver seats.
DAROLD L O., Service Director from Van Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Dane C.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/18/2019 Category: Service
They have looked out for me and my Santa Fe since the day I purchased it there.
They check my car studiously every time I bring it in and take care of any problems before they get serious. I am looking forward to at least 300,000 miles on this car. With their help, I feel I have a good chance.

FH
Ford H.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
service advisor
Hagen Watkins took care of the required service in a timely, courteous manner. Great guy!
DAROLD L O., Service Director from Van Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

SD
Shannon D.
Farmers Branch, TX
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic
Tim was so nice and helpful. They worked me in when I needed a new A/C compressor on the weekend, right after moving to Dallas from Houston. I'm totally sold on Van Hyundai.
DAROLD L O., Service Director from Van Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Manuela D.
Lewisville, TX
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Just service and friend people.
The only thing is that too much turn around on people. One day your working with someone and next the person isnt there anymore. Its frustrating due to have to explain it again and feels like you don't get the same service.
DAROLD L O., Service Director from Van Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you so much for your response, I apologize for the turn over in the car business we sometime have some turn over for one reason or another

CA
Christopher A.
Mc Kinney, TX
06/15/2019 Category: Service
DAROLD L O., Service Director from Van Hyundai responded on 06/16/2019

Coppell, TX
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Minimal service area parking & long wait times
The people here are very courteous and professional. But the facility isn't set up to make it easy for customers to drop off their cars. On top of that, I had to wait a long time for an oil change, tire rotation and small recall item. On the upside, the car wash is exceptional! Best by far of all the dealers in the DFW area that I've visited.
DAROLD L O., Service Director from Van Hyundai responded on 06/15/2019

We appreciate the response, I am glad that your advisor was able to assist you and I would like to appologize for wait times and our Facility & Amenities.

Barbara S.
Flower Mound, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Can’t ask for Better
Entire staff is friendly, professional and attentive.Everyone treats customers (me) like a respected guest.They are patient in answering questions and diligent in obtaining answer for you. PLUS the free 27 point inspection and especially the free car wash are awesome.
DAROLD L O., Service Director from Van Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

RT
Roderick T.
Grand Prairie, TX
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful employees!
Daryl and Hagan made my engine replacement as smooth as it could ever be! They communicated with me thru out the process. I couldn’t ask for anything better!
DAROLD L O., Service Director from Van Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019