4.6

02/19/2020 Category: Service
Georgia Reed-Service
Excellent service!
DAROLD L O., Service Director from Van Hyundai responded on 02/20/2020

Thank you for your 5 Star survey. We strive to make each customer service experience here at Van Hyundai as easy as possible. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you for your next service.

Denton, TX
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Turn around time
I made an appointment for my service. The service manager was awesome. The turn around time wasn't the best. I got faster service when I didn't have an appointment.
DAROLD L O., Service Director from Van Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you for your 4 Star survey. We strive to make each customer service experience here at Van Hyundai as easy as possible. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you for your next service.

ST
Stephanie T.
Addison, TX
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Staff is well trained and friendly
Good business and very friendly
DAROLD L O., Service Director from Van Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

Scarlet H.
Frisco, TX
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Your service rep Rick was amazing!!
Everyone was kind and Helpful. I felt like I was if I was visiting with friends.

Michelle C.
Coppell, TX
02/15/2020
Susan was professional quick to get Santa Fe in for screw in tire. No need for replacement as no punctures. YAY! Car tires all checked great condition and car washed. Thank you Susan for taking such great care of me and my vehicle along with service technician. I appreciate the expediency and servicing completed today!
DAROLD L O., Service Director from Van Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you for your 5 Star survey. We strive to make each customer experience here at Van Hyundai as easy as possible. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you for your next service.

Michelle C.
Coppell, TX
02/15/2020
Awesome!
3rd lease done with professionalism by Mike, Tim, and Jose. Though car dealing is tedious and time consuming...I recommend knowing car wanting to help process. These men are amazing to deal with. Professional, courteous, and will do what is possible if credit etc allows one to get intovehicle wanted. 3rd time and best ever experience. Know always a waiting period yet the outcome will send one home gratified. After sale, Larry brought me a loan car to use while i added features to mine. Customer service happily and arranged by Tim. These salesman finance staff are amazing to work with. Katerina is awesome with follow ups to ensure any experience at this dealership is great. Everyone was outstanding and went above and beyond for me to grt my new Santa Fe! I love my car! Enjoyed experience! Always professional and do! I recommend anyone looking for new, used, or lease to contact Tim or Mike,better yet go see them and get your car!!! I am a repeat customer and not looking elsewhere due to amazing service time given and honedty they bring to the table. I look forward to continuing all my car needs with them as quick courteous professional always out to satisfy a customer. Thank you Mike Tim Jose Larry and Katarina (sorry if mispelled)! I appreciate you all! Keep on selling the way you do! You all are awesome!

2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Friendly & professional
Timely & professional
DAROLD L O., Service Director from Van Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

Thank you for your 5 Star survey. We strive to make each customer experience here at Van Hyundai as easy as possible. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the service department.

Bryan B.
Lewisville, TX
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Susan Mack
Susan Mack, service advisor and so much more!! As a customer, I’ve always been skeptical of what services the shop was trying to push on me! However, I didn’t feel that way with Susan in charge! Her sincerity put me at ease! That’s a great feeling! Thank you, Susan!!!!!!!!

SJ

Samuel P.
Grand Prairie, TX
2016 Hyundai Azera
02/11/2020 Category: Service
excellent service & FRIENDLY.
Tec's were friendly and took extra time explaining some things that I didn't know how to use.
DAROLD L O., Service Director from Van Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

Ruben B.
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Rick did an exceptional job in getting me in and out the door and good time. Great guy great customer service. Everyone in the service department were very nice. Thank you Rick for your help.
DAROLD L O., Service Director from Van Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

TG
Traci G.
Arlington, TX
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/08/2020 Category: Service
The people
The people who work here are really great
DAROLD L O., Service Director from Van Hyundai responded on 02/08/2020

Mirella S.
Carrollton, TX
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Friendly Staff and Very Helpful!!
My service advisor Susan was super nice and kept me updated on what was going on with my vehicle. I never felt unattended.
DAROLD L O., Service Director from Van Hyundai responded on 02/06/2020

Thank you for your 5 Star survey. We strive to make each customer experience here at Van Hyundai as easy as possible. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again. If there is anything I can Further assist you with please don't hesitate to give me a call. Have a good day.

DA
Daniel A.
The people working there
DAROLD L O., Service Director from Van Hyundai responded on 02/06/2020

Irving, TX
good
good
DAROLD L O., Service Director from Van Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

Thank you for your 4 Star survey. We strive to make each customer experience here at Van Hyundai as easy as possible. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the service department.