Van Meter Auto Repair & Towing

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

J P.
01/08/2018
1500.00 for a $7 fuse?!?!?!?!
After having my car towed, I asked them to replace a fuse for the ignition. They told me I needed a 1500 computer. I pulled my car out, towed it to TCs rod shop, and tcs put a 7 dollar fuse it and it started right up. Vans refused to start it for me to drive home, and cost me 175 towing plus 110 for their time to look at it. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. Not only was their diagnosis wrong, they refused to work with me, or put in a fuse. If I would have left my car there, I would have replaced a 1500 computer for nothing.

John C.
Mickleton, NJ
12/29/2017
Prompt service at reasonable cost
Recently I had my 2010 Milan serviced for an oil change. The service was prompt and the cost reasonable. My daughter recently had a problem with her car and was able to get a prompt appointment with Van Meter's and they resolved the problem. I hope to keep my car and feel confident with Van Meter, I will get prompt service when needed at a fair price.

JEFF M.
Mount Royal, NJ
11/01/2017
excellent
excellent experience, very efficient, reasonable pricing

SHERYL W.
Sewell, NJ
Toyota Sequoia
10/23/2017
Wonderful, as always!
I trust this shop completely. They are honest and reliable! Wouldn't take my cars anywhere else!

RI

GD
GEORGE D.
10/18/2017
Professional service.
Entire staff was proficient and professional in my recent visit.

Russ C.
Sewell, NJ
Mitsubishi Endeavor
10/16/2017 Category: Service
Russ said the business was quick. They gave him an honest quote and they told him what his options were. They were efficient and they did a great job.

AK
Alda K.
10/16/2017 Category: Service
Alda said she has been using this business for 15 years and they are very good. She appreciates their work and their availability. They do good work and they spot things that she did not know were wrong with her vehicle. She trusts them.

ALFRED M.
10/15/2017
Good people, great service
Always satisfied with my service here. Feel that the mechanics are very qualified and gives peace of mind when you drive away after serving your car.

DEAN S.
10/12/2017
SPEEDY SERVICE
The oil change on my wife's car was performed in about 90 minutes. Understand this is not always do-able depending on other customer demands, but very typical for Van Meter.

DENNIS M.
Chevrolet Colorado
10/09/2017
Responsive Service when needed.
Keith and his staff consistently accommodate us when our vehicles need service whether it's a key repair/replace appointment or routine maintenance. We rely on Van Meter Auto to keep our vehicles running and they do so reliably, effectively and efficiently.

DOMINIC D.
Mickleton, NJ
10/06/2017
Quickly fixed but Pricey
The vehicle was diagnosed and fixed in a very timely matter. This overall costs were high in my opinion. The one part is sold at half the cost or more than half of what we were charged at several other auto parts store in the immediate area.

Jacob A.
Milford, NJ
Mercedes-Benz ML500
10/06/2017 Category: Service
Jacob said this business did a good job.

SP
STEVE P.
Chevrolet Cavalier
10/05/2017
Used car inspection
Saved me from buying a bad car.

CG
CAROL G.
Pennsville, NJ
Nissan Quest
10/03/2017
Friendly, courteous and informative service.

LP

ROBERT P.
Thorofare, NJ
Lexus ES 330
09/29/2017
High quality work, honesty, trust worthy, fair pricing
I own an 11 year old vehicle with low mileage and only put about 3,000 miles a year on it. Much of the year the car is in storage. I hope to keep it another 5 - 10 years. I bring the car to Van Meter about once a year for a thorough check of everything. They check it out including a drive test and advise me as to services that should be performed. They do mostly required and preventive maintenance. As a result, my costs of operation are low and I have never had a breakdown. I can safely drive at high highway speeds like 75 mph for extended periods and know that I am safe from mechanical and electrical problems. Their service is great.

V
Valued Customer
09/29/2017
friendly and fast service
steering wheel straight as a arrow thanks

BC
Brian C.
Woodbury Heights, NJ
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/28/2017 Category: Service
Brian said he was very happy with the service this business provided. They were very polite.

LP