Van Meter Auto Repair & Towing

Anthony F.
Gibbstown, NJ
10/01/2019
Service work
I had my daughters air conditioning repaired and it was the first time using this shop. I had a great experience dealing with them from moment I called. All of the staff were extremely friendly and make every effort to help you resolve your repair issue. Our job involved removing the entire dash from the car to excess the broken A/C components. I knew it was a labor intensive job. However, I was not charged excessively like many shops wanted to do with my repair. It is VERY hard to find an honest shop, and by the way I had several friends recommend this shop to me. I will use them for any future needs for sure.

WG
William G.
09/09/2019
As always, service was top notch, guys are professional, and Keith is a pleasure to deal with. Kudos!!

RV
Robert V.
07/08/2019
Prices and timing
Found Van Meter too be the best shop in the area . I’ve been in this area for 30 years and tried them all. They took my truck right in . They gave a estimate , performed the repairs all in good time and price. I depend on my truck for a living and now know I have a great shop too take it too. Thank you Van Meter!

PW
Paul W.
12/28/2018
Friendly , available and knowledgeable
They have serviced several of our cars. They have always provided a clear estimate and evaluation of the vehicle ‘s problem and cost. Work is completed in a timely manner. Service is friendly.

BP
Bill P.
Woodbury Heights, NJ
11/12/2018
trustworthy and dependable.
I've had my wifes Mazda and my pickup serviced at VanMeters and have been very satisfied both times. I brought a wreck of a jeep to Keith, his crew looked at it, told me what it would cost and when I decided against repairing it towed it to my house nearby for free. NOT going to get that at Pep boys!

J P.
01/08/2018
1500.00 for a $7 fuse?!?!?!?!
After having my car towed, I asked them to replace a fuse for the ignition. They told me I needed a 1500 computer. I pulled my car out, towed it to TCs rod shop, and tcs put a 7 dollar fuse it and it started right up. Vans refused to start it for me to drive home, and cost me 175 towing plus 110 for their time to look at it. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. Not only was their diagnosis wrong, they refused to work with me, or put in a fuse. If I would have left my car there, I would have replaced a 1500 computer for nothing.

John C.
12/29/2017
Prompt service at reasonable cost
Recently I had my 2010 Milan serviced for an oil change. The service was prompt and the cost reasonable. My daughter recently had a problem with her car and was able to get a prompt appointment with Van Meter's and they resolved the problem. I hope to keep my car and feel confident with Van Meter, I will get prompt service when needed at a fair price.

JEFF M.
Mount Royal, NJ
11/01/2017
excellent
excellent experience, very efficient, reasonable pricing

SHERYL W.
Sewell, NJ
Toyota Sequoia
10/23/2017
Wonderful, as always!
I trust this shop completely. They are honest and reliable! Wouldn't take my cars anywhere else!

RI

GD
GEORGE D.
10/18/2017
Professional service.
Entire staff was proficient and professional in my recent visit.

Russ C.
Sewell, NJ
Mitsubishi Endeavor
10/16/2017 Category: Service
Russ said the business was quick. They gave him an honest quote and they told him what his options were. They were efficient and they did a great job.

AK
Alda K.
10/16/2017 Category: Service
Alda said she has been using this business for 15 years and they are very good. She appreciates their work and their availability. They do good work and they spot things that she did not know were wrong with her vehicle. She trusts them.

ALFRED M.
10/15/2017
Good people, great service
Always satisfied with my service here. Feel that the mechanics are very qualified and gives peace of mind when you drive away after serving your car.

DEAN S.
10/12/2017
SPEEDY SERVICE
The oil change on my wife's car was performed in about 90 minutes. Understand this is not always do-able depending on other customer demands, but very typical for Van Meter.

DENNIS M.
Chevrolet Colorado
10/09/2017
Responsive Service when needed.
Keith and his staff consistently accommodate us when our vehicles need service whether it's a key repair/replace appointment or routine maintenance. We rely on Van Meter Auto to keep our vehicles running and they do so reliably, effectively and efficiently.

DOMINIC D.
10/06/2017
Quickly fixed but Pricey
The vehicle was diagnosed and fixed in a very timely matter. This overall costs were high in my opinion. The one part is sold at half the cost or more than half of what we were charged at several other auto parts store in the immediate area.

Jacob A.
Milford, NJ
Mercedes-Benz ML500
10/06/2017 Category: Service
Jacob said this business did a good job.

SP
STEVE P.
Chevrolet Cavalier
10/05/2017
Used car inspection
Saved me from buying a bad car.

CG
CAROL G.
Pennsville, NJ
Nissan Quest
10/03/2017
Friendly, courteous and informative service.