Vern Eide Hyundai Sioux City

South Sioux City, NE
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/19/2020 Category: Service
Friendly & Clean
Overall very friendly customer service.

MQ
Malerie Q.
Sioux City, IA
2008 Hyundai Accent
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Car Repair done right.
All issues with my car were resolved, and now I am driving happy!

10/14/2020 Category: Service
Great Facility
Great Facility, beautiful setting, friendly at first! Wasn't told when my part came in, and was told my car was safe to drive until the part came in... Unfortunately it died in a one-way, and cops had to come help me shove it into a parking lot at 5am because it couldn't just sit taking up the street. I told them about my scary situation along with getting in trouble at work, and no sympathy at all. I had heard so many great things about this place, I was surprised. I know that people make mistakes, but a little empathy goes a long way.
JAY P. from Vern Eide Hyundai Sioux City responded on 10/15/2020

Hi Malerie, Thanks you for taking the time today to talk to me on the phone I  really appreciate it. The feedback you gave me was great. When you bring your Accent back into us we will make sure that our reputation that you heard all about is the service that you will recieve.

TW
Tim W.
Dakota Dunes, SD
2020 Hyundai Palisade
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Great car, Friendly people
The Palisade is amazing and priced right. Staff is exceptional.

Spencer, IA
09/10/2020 Category: Service
Great place to have my car worked on 🙂
Yes. Very friendly/helpful staff.