Jaguar XJ6
07/08/2020
Quality of service
Attention to detail and good communication is key to service at this small business Support of small business is vital to nation. They are extremely patriotic.

LARRY B.
07/08/2020
Good work
Paul does good work

MICHAEL H.
Seguin, TX
07/06/2020
Quick work, properly done.
Brought my 2006 S Type VandenPlas in for an oil/filter change and to get the leaper reinstalled on the hood. Work was completed quickly and properly. Also received estimates for other work as resources allow in the future. I have a lot of confidence in the work performed in this shop.

GR
GABRIEL R.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
07/04/2020
Excellent and honest service
This refers not to my usual Jags (2000 XKR, 2004 S Type), but to my 2014 GLK 350 Mercedes Benz.
The San Antonio MB dealer "recommended" several service items at a cost equal to almost 25% of the value of my car.
I presented the list to Paul, during my regular oil service, for an evaluation.
He indicated which items were not needed since they had been already performed, which could be done in the next general service, and which in his opinion were not needed, since he could not see any indications of anything wrong.
I know I can always trust Paul's advice since he will always tell me an honest evaluation of what my vehicles require to be in optimal mechanical shape.

GS
GABRIELLA S.
07/01/2020
Friendly, expert service
Always great, expert service and ease of booking

DEBORAH P.
Jaguar XF
06/29/2020
Great Customer Service
Paul does an incredible job in making me feel like he cares about my car's issues being corrected and at a fair price. I appreciate that he stays in touch throughout the diagnosis and repair process. Victor's Repair will always be a 5 star organization.

TD
THOMAS D.
Jaguar XF
06/24/2020
Another Satisfied Oil Change!!
Always Very Efficient!!

CR
CARLOS R.
06/19/2020
Convenient and cost reasonable
No pushy salesmen trying to up sale you

Michael D.
Mercedes-Benz E300
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Michael said they were great.

LW
Linda W.
Jaguar X-TYPE
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Linda said the staff are very consistent in taking care of her vehicle, they are nice people, they provide very good work and they stand behind their work. She added that she is very happy with Paul, the chief mechanic that takes care of her vehicle.

DWIGHT S.
06/15/2020
The work on my car was done fast.
The work on my car was done fast .

DENNIS L.
06/09/2020
Victor's is the Best
Brought my 2006 Jaguar S-Type in for the 90,000 service and have to say Paul and his technicians did an outstanding job. I had an engine check light come on and Paul was able to clear the code without a reappearance. Also told me about a small leak in the coolant tank; told me to just monitor the coolant level and didn't try to sell me on a replacement. The original estimate was about $ 500, but I paid $ 440 and that included synthetic oil. I trust Victor's to always look out for me,

STEVE H.
Floresville, TX
06/07/2020
Paul and Victor
Excellent job, car runs awesome. Thank you!

MICHAEL H.
Seguin, TX
06/05/2020
Fixed my Check Engine light when others could not
Want a correct diagnosis for your Jaguar? Call Victor's. I took my 2006 VanDen Plas S-Type to a local dealership first, whose smoke test indicated I needed over $3000 worth of repair to clear the Check Engine light. Their fix lasted for 10 miles. I took my car to Victor's, whose smoke test, properly administered, indicated a fix for less than $150. It has lasted for a long test ride with Victor himself, and then all the way home to Seguin, another 70 miles. I think I have found the correct place to go for Jaguar repairs. Paul worked on my Jaguar and did an excellent job, keeping me informed at every step, and we discussed several other affordable services for my car which I would normally do myself. I am seriously considering letting Victor's do these services instead. Overall, a very satisfying car repair experience, which is getting to be a rarity these days.

EG
ELIZABETH G.
Jaguar XJS
05/30/2020
Trust and Integrity.
I have been bringing my 1995 XJS Jaguar to Victor and a Paul for 15 years. Their knowledge, expertise and pride in their work gives me peace of mind that I have someone I can trust when a problem arises. There are not many people any more who have the dedication to truly commit to being specialists in their field. I feel so fortunate and blessed to know I can call on them at any time to keep my car running beautifully.