Virginia Tire and Auto of Ashburn

Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5rating 3.4rating 3.4
Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8
Latest Review almost 3 years ago

JASON H.
Audi Q5
01/21/2016
Outstanding service and attention to detail
I took my recently purchased 2010 Audi Q5 to VA Auto due to an issue with excessive road noise. They were very quick to determine the source of the problem (rotational tyres so on a Quattro) and incorrect alignment. They were able to quickly source replacements and offer a very competitive rate. Highly recommended a very knowledgeable team.

IF

LINDA/RALPH D.
Pontiac Vibe
01/09/2016
Yearly Car Inspection
There was no line when I brought in my car for inspection. The employee told me it would take about 15 minutes. After half an hour I went to the desk. The employee said the car was done 10 minutes earlier. Why didn't they no tell me? My time is as precious as theirs. Communication needs to be improved.
Jeff T., Store Manager from Virginia Tire and Auto of Ashburn responded on 01/12/2016

Thank you for your business and your valued feedback. Communication is a huge priority to make the customer experience the best it can be. I apologize that your experience was less than satisfactory. We know better. We will make sure this gets with the team so that this will not be the same during your next visit. Thank you again for your business and feedback.

MARK W.
Acura MDX
01/09/2016
inspection
Fast service

AH
ARLENE H.
5 star experience
Extremely pleasant staff.... excellent system for inspections/emissions test.... will continue to use this shop for future car needs. Will
recommend to all my friends.

SHANNON/SHAWN M.
01/08/2016
Great helpful place for servicing
The customer service yesterday was excellent. Everyone was very knowledgeable and friendly and helped me get on my way as fast as possible. Would recommend.

RA
ROBERT A.
BMW M235i
01/08/2016
They will try to make it right.
I visited the service center to have the tire pressure monitors replaced on my BMW. The service center was not able to perform this task during my visit. They did not have the electronic device needed to activate the monitors. They phoned and explained that a new device was ordered by the shop. They said I would be notified in about a week to complete the work on my BMW. As of this writing, I am waiting to hear from them. Most of my experience with this service center has been positive. I am anticipating that the work will soon be finished and in good working order.

PP
PHILLIP P.
Leesburg, VA
01/07/2016
Excellent customer service. Fast and speedy service. Highly recommended.

JOHN/KATHERINE D.
01/06/2016
Professional, customer focused, efficient!
Had my car inspected. In and out in less than 20 minutes!

RK
RICHARD K.
Leesburg, VA
Jeep Liberty
01/06/2016
I work 7 days a week, I need to get in and out fast, and that's why I keep coming back.
I recommend you to all my friends and family

CHARLES B.
Toyota Avalon
Good job
The staff.

TC
TODD/CAROL C.
Mercedes-Benz C300
Battery check
Checked my battery without having to wait and had a replacement in stock. Great service!

DAVID and MARY G.
Toyota Avalon
Great Place
Friendly service, fast & efficient

NS
NICK S.
Toyota Venza
Quality service
Was able to drop car off and pick up next day. It was ready first thing in the morning. Also, I forgot to present the coupon I had. They gave me a credit equal to the coupon amount to use next time.

RP
RAJEEV P.
Acura TL
Poor Customer care
It took 15 mnts to do state inspection, but waited 30 mnts to pay.just one person at the customer care desk,and they spend way too much time chitchat with some customers, no respect for people standing on the line, not recommended
Jeff T., Store Manager from Virginia Tire and Auto of Ashburn responded on 01/06/2016

Thank you for your feedback and valued business. I sincerely apologize to hear about your experience. We know better to not carry ourselves in the manner. We need to be attentive to our customers and respect their time, we know better. I have shared your feedback with the team to help reinforce why we are here which is for our customer. Please call or email me and I would like an opportunity to speak to you more regarding your experience. Again, thank you for your feedback and business. Have a great day.

jtrump@vatire.com

JEFF and MARYBETH K.
tires
We purchased two new tires and asked that they be put on the front since it is a front wheel drive car. They were put on the back. The manager said to bring it back and they would switch them but now it's an inconvenience.

Jeff, thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. We will make every effort to make sure we are communicating the plans as to how we will approach the service based on your feedback. I appreciate your business and feedback.

HB
HARJIT B.
01/05/2016
Awesome Service
I love the way they treat their customers with respect and the service is so fast. Great job.

SOHRAB S.
01/05/2016
greate job
i was satisfy

AF
ANDREA F.
Volvo XC90
01/04/2016
Excellent customer service, nice waiting area

LN