RD
RICHARD D.
Acura MDX
03/06/2021
Keep it running
Great at helping vehicle owner decide where/when to put money into a older vehicle

Jeep Cherokee
03/05/2021
All-Around Service
Wally's takes such good care of my '92 Jeep. The service reminders help me keep my old rig running great! They take care of all aspects of car repair and maintenance. Plus Jamie and Keith are super friendly and helpful!

GA
GLENDA A.
03/03/2021
Great customer service and great mechanics
Recommend Wally’s Automotive because they are honest and does great work!

SV
SANDRA V.
Aloha, OR
INFINITI QX4
02/27/2021
WALLYS is he best. Very COVID conscious which is much appreciated during these trying times.
Many thanks.
Sandra

ROBERT S.
Mercedes-Benz GLC
02/26/2021
Used Wally's for years. Wonderful service and practical advice.
Wally's has serviced our Honda and Mercedes. Good work, careful with the cars, and good recommendations.

JASON M.
Nissan LEAF
02/25/2021
Fantastic - Quick Service
I've used Wally And Son for years, for a variety of repairs on my cars. Their prices are always fair, they communicate with you extremely well. They lay out your options and give you an honest opinion of what you need to have done. I will always use Wally And Son for any auto repair need that I have.

MARIA P.
02/24/2021
Jamie is the Best!
Wally and Sons have been my mechanics for many years. I bought a new car from Toyota on Broadway and thought it would be a good idea to let them service my vehicle. BIG mistake. I'm back with Wally and Sons and very happy. Thanks Keith and Jamie, you guys are great!

RICHARD G.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/23/2021
Jamie for CEO
Jamie was absolutely great. She discovered a few problems with this car i was going to purchase right down to the worn windshield wipers .Talk a out through!!!! I f i didn't live in California she would be my mechanic.How about "Jamies family Automotive Service" for a new name
..😁😁😁😁

STEVE M.
Tigard, OR
02/16/2021
I get my Problems resolved or fixed in a very short time
I run a small roofing company and i have 5 vehicles that need maintained from time to time and I can always count on Wally & Son to keep my small fleet moving

CURTIS C.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
02/09/2021
Friendly honest people
Excellent knowledge and service for getting your car back on the road. We have been going to them for 30 years. They’re honest and very easy to work with, our kids are now using them too.

MELINDA B.
Beaverton, OR
Mitsubishi Outlander
02/08/2021
A great beginning
I recently moved to Portland and searched for a reliable, responsible mechanic to provide ongoing service for my older car. They did an oil change and provided a thorough inspection of the car’s systems. There are several small items to deal with and a couple that fall into a “do it sooner than later” category. I will be scheduling these repairs as I can. I was also impressed with the Covid protections in place. The person who communicated with me was polite and informative. So far, this place has earned my repeat business:)

RL
ROGER L.
Beaverton, OR
Hyundai Accent
01/30/2021
Friendly, efficient and expert car service
Family run shop with decades of reliable repairs and maintenance of a wide array of surface mobilizing vehicles from all over the planet.

CE
CHELSEA E.
Vancouver, WA
Kia Soul
01/30/2021
Prices, timlieness, staff
I have been coming here for years. I am always in and out quickly. The staff are attentive. Overall good service!

TC
TERRI C.
Tigard, OR
01/23/2021
Fair and Fast!
Our son's '91 Camry wasn't running smoothly.
Jamie made an ASAP appointment.
Mind you the computer in this vintage of car doesn't show much. Hunt and peck to find the answers. Diagnosed same day. Parts ordered and fixed the next day. Awesome Folks!!!

RD
ROBERT D.
01/20/2021
Trusted
When you find a mechanic you can trust, you stick with them. I was lucky to find Wally & Sons when I moved here. They do good work.