GMC Pickup
11/20/2020
Able to work me in a busy schedule, great work
I have taken a few cars in for service here, and they are always pleasant and very thorough.

DAN S.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/20/2020
quality and fair price
Great honest people to work with...

MARCEL S.
Ford LTD Crown Victoria
11/19/2020
Fantastic, Personal, Friendly, Timely
Jamie was friendly, knowledgeable and listened well to my list of possible repair needs, and communicated with the mechanic perfectly. They did a thorough inspection and were willing to schedule me to have the extra work done right away. I had to wait two weeks for this appointment because they are super busy - it quickly becomes evident why - excellent service and great prices. I normally work on my own cars, but family events and the rain made it hard to get anything done - Wally and Son (and daughter and granddaughter I think) were worth the wait! I am leaving the area next year and I wish I had discovered them sooner - but whenever I am nearby and need anything, I will go to them - even scheduling my visits around their schedule if need be. I am a super critical do it yourselfer who has had lots of bad experiences with many greedy and unscrupulous shops in the area - Wally and Sons are confusing my bitter cynicism! Anyway, so far so good - in fact, great. Also, they call when the car is done or near being done - a simple professional courtesy that almost no shop does anymore. I almost can't wait to go and spend more money on some fixes simply because I know they will do it right and charge me fairly.

FN
FRANK N.
11/18/2020
Honesty and Dependability
Wally and Son are the best. Fair prices and super service. We have been taking our vehicles there for 30 years and they do not disappoint.

DAVID S.
11/13/2020
Another Great Experience
I took my truck in for maintenance and as usual Jamie is on top of it. Outstanding customer service and the Technicians who work on my truck are always first rate. I wouldn't let anyone else work on any of my vehicles.

KH
KEN H.
11/12/2020
Highly Recommend!
As always, Wally and Son does a great job. We trust them and rely on them, and have never been disappointed.

HG
HAROLD G.
Kia Soul
11/11/2020
Lifesavers
They were very straightforward very honest and very patient with me ,they did quality work and a very affordable price thank you guys you’ll have my business again

11/05/2020
Best Shop In Town
I worked in the auto industry in the Beaverton area for years and my customers who used Wally & Son were always happy. I started taking my own car there several years ago and it’s the ONLY place I will take my car for repair. Since our recent visit I’ve decided that, going forward, we’ll take our cars there for our preventative maintenance as well. A big thank you to the team!

GA
GLENDA A.
11/01/2020
The staff and friendliness!
I have been going to Wally’s for a long time!

TRISH M.
10/23/2020
customer service- & persistence to figure out issues
The crew went the extra mile to figure out a puzzling problem with respect to brake lights staying on when car was in drive. Their first attempt did not work, but by the next day they figured out the problem, and saved me from having to buy a new factory part!
You guys are the best! Thank you for everything you do

FJ
FRANK J.
10/23/2020
Amazing, family friendly and honest group to work this
I have been taking our cars to Wally and Sons for years. The proof is in their service is what keeps us coming back!

SF
STEVE F.
Acura MDX
10/16/2020
They make sure your taken care of.
Family always does it’s best to take care of you.

DAVID M.
Nissan Frontier
10/05/2020
A fantastic local shop that you can trust
I've been a customer of Wally and Son for several years and they never disappoint - prompt, knowledgable service and super friendly staff. I needed some routine service and also had a strange engine noise that indicated something else was amiss. I dropped the car off in the evening with the simple key-drop process and it was done by noon the following day. They communicated status several times during the morning to make sure I was on board with their diagnosis and repair cost, so there were no surprises when I came to pick up. They have never recommended parts or service I didn't need - a totally honest and trustworthy shop.

(It's also a great place to rent a truck, which is how I first discovered them).

JOHN P.
Jeep Cherokee
10/02/2020
A great mechanic is hard to find!
The team at Wally and Son never disappoint. I will continue to recommend them based on the twenty years of service to me and all my friends overs the years.

MARGRET M.
10/02/2020
Diagnostics
I feel like my precious old car is in good hands when I take it to Wally and Son (and granddaughter). They figure out every little and big thing that goes wrong and know the best way to deal with it.