OC
Aloha, OR
Cadillac STS
05/11/2021
STS-V
Jamie is an outstanding Auto Tech Advisor . She is very customer centric , gives a clear description of what work is needed , gives a fair estimate and offers clear options for repairs.

Oscar Cardona

ERIC D.
Hillsboro, OR
Honda Fit
05/10/2021
Wally and Sons are the best!
It’s hard to find a good mechanic that you can trust. I chose them based on their reviews...I lived all the way out in Hillsboro and they looked better than anybody in between, so I took a chance on them, made the drive and I’m glad I did! Excellent work and they don’t go looking for things to fix. They’ve been taking good care of my 2007 Honda Fit for about 3 years.. .I’ll never go to anyone else.

ELISABETH D.
05/09/2021
Good shop

JOHN C.
Aloha, OR
Jeep Cherokee
05/07/2021
Fixed my jeep
Took it to another shop, they couldn’t figure out the problem. Wallys figured out what was making the noise and they fixed it.

SJ
SHELLEY J.
05/06/2021
Always a great experience!
Staff are professional and complete work in timely manner.

Nissan Sentra

Great people and service

JESSE T.
04/27/2021
Fast quality service
Always get my truck back on time. Always get honest diagnostics. Prices are fair and employees are polite and nice. Highly recommend.

VT
VERONICA T.
04/27/2021
Prompt and Courteous Service
What I appreciate about Wally and Son are the following: prompt service (if you have ever had your car kept for days or more at a shop, you'll be grateful for the difference!); courteous and professional service; excellent communication and clarification regarding your car's ailments and what needs to be done to fix them; and, perhaps most importantly, a sense of decency and warmth that is conveyed by Jaime and her father.

MELINDA B.
Mitsubishi Outlander
04/23/2021
Excellent...again
Wally and Sons has worked on my 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander twice now. We still have a few important repairs in line. I am very impressed with the quality of their work. Equally, I’m impressed by their communication. They answer questions and help me to prioritize the list of repairs. All car repairs are relatively expensive (up there with dentists and vets), but Wally and Sons’ charges are reasonable for the service and expertise they provide. I highly recommend this business.

ELISABETH D.
04/08/2021
First time using this shop, great service, timely return, professional advice

SF
SEAN F.
Hillsboro, OR
04/06/2021
Always Reliable
It’s hard to find a reliable mechnic you can trust. Jamie and Keith treat you like a neighbor whenever you call. They are always ready to help in any way they can and are simply honest. I moved from SW to SE recently and will continue to take my vehicles to them to repair.

STUART S.
Acura 3.2CL
04/02/2021
Great service and work.
They always explain everything and give recommendations but don’t push anything on you.. They help you prioritize your needs to keep you on the road and within your budget.

STEVE B.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/01/2021
Trust...
We have been using Wally and son for over 15 years and I can honestly say I/we have only had great experiences. Fast, honest, reasonable prices...we will be back and will continue to send our friends.

DAVID S.
03/28/2021
Outstanding job
I wouldn’t take my vehicles to anyone else, Wally and son are fair, honest and reliable. If you want your vehicles running well go there.