TT
Ted T.
05/15/2021
Great experience
I needed my oil changed and with the amount of miles on my car I wanted the transmission fluid flushed out and replaced as well. I spoke with the office manager and she could not have possibly been more pleasant helpful and friendly. The car was done earlier than promised which was very nice and I thought it was a very fair price as well

Nissan Murano
05/12/2021
As always, great service !
Excellent service. I’ve been bringing my cars there for 15 years and always get great honest service. Highly recommended.

GC
Gary C.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
04/24/2021
Excellent work.
Found problem and fixed on time and with a fair price.

NP
Nicole P.
04/15/2021
Great place!
Wonderful customer service and thorough work done. Highly recommend!

CJ C.
Nissan JUKE
04/10/2021
Won’t take our cars anywhere else....
Good reliable mechanics. Period. No bs. Fast service they were even nice enough to give me a ride home and love that I get a maintenance report for future up keep. You’re treated like Family. That goes far in my book! A+

Jackie B.
San Francisco, CA
Nissan Frontier 4WD
04/05/2021
Great Service WOW
This was the best car experience I’ve had and it ended with me towing my car to the junkyard. The service and transparency about the car made me trust the guys helping me!

Cant get over how helpful and nice the gentleman was.

Dexter H.
Alamo, CA
Lexus ES 350
03/26/2021
Wheel alignment
Their new wheel alignment equipment allows for excellent service. Friendliness and their current special alignment discount makes that a bonus! Thank you.

Jay R.
03/19/2021
Very friendly and professional team. My vehicle was repaired correctly and finished when promised. Thanks to everyone who made this a pleasant experience.

Maureen R.
Saturn VUE
03/17/2021
Use Caution!
Friendly staff but poor communication between front desk and the mechanics/customer

I went to this shop for a transmission fluid drain. The quote for the job was given to me verbally, I was not required to sign an estimate. My mistake for not requiring one. The price of the estimate was what I was charged. However, upon review of my invoice, wherein a regular transmission drain (per mfg advice) should have been 4 quarts of fluid, I was charged for 12 quarts. My invoice does not state a full transmission fluid exchange. Front desk admitted communication with mechanic not clear. I don’t feel confident they did the full fluid exchange and they ended up performng a service I had not requested. In addition they performed an inspection on my car and found issues prior mechanics had recently performed. I immediately took my car to the first shop they claimed improperly installed my spark plugs. He checked and All of the plugs were installed properly. If they weren’t my car would have been missing and performing poorly. There are other several issues they found that I will get verified by a second shop on Thursday. At this point I do not trust this shop’s judgement, what was explained to me and some of issues they uncovered during their inspection were not factual.

James W.
Honda Ridgeline
03/12/2021
Just the best
I’ve known Andre for a few years and I’m so glad he has a new shop in Walnut Creek. Finally a shop that believes in great service with great pricing!

Martinez, CA
Lexus GS 300
03/10/2021
Great service and professional people
Mariko and Mike were very helpful and professional fixing my Lexus GS300. The loaner car helped make the few days to get the parts a lot easier as we only have one car. Outstanding and honest service is what I experienced.

JONATHAN B.
03/05/2021
High Quality Service
Main Street provides high quality service on all of my vehicles from maintenance on daily drivers to specialized work on high-end sports cars.

WZ
Wil Z.
Concord, CA
02/28/2021
Excellent customer service
Main Street automotive is the best. The provide the highest quality in both parts and service. They are friendly and I would recommend them to anyone that values great service all around.

Susan B.
Audi Q5
02/20/2021
Super great find
Not easy to get this kind of great service. Service manager got me in and out as promised. Fast, efficient, very knowledgeable about my Audi. Much less expensive than the dealer. Showed me the specific issue with my car. Even told me what I could wait to do for a bit so wouldn’t have to break the budget this time!!

James K.
02/19/2021
Highly Recommend
Great place great people great service