WZ
Wil Z.
Concord, CA
02/28/2021
Excellent customer service
Main Street automotive is the best. The provide the highest quality in both parts and service. They are friendly and I would recommend them to anyone that values great service all around.

Susan B.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Audi Q5
02/20/2021
Super great find
Not easy to get this kind of great service. Service manager got me in and out as promised. Fast, efficient, very knowledgeable about my Audi. Much less expensive than the dealer. Showed me the specific issue with my car. Even told me what I could wait to do for a bit so wouldn’t have to break the budget this time!!

James K.
02/19/2021
Highly Recommend
Great place great people great service

EE
Emily E.
02/18/2021
Detailed and Timely
The repair was done in a timely manner. Upon picking up the car, I was given a very detailed description of the repair done as well as other necessary repairs.

Michael C.
02/16/2021
Great job
The work was done quickly and done well.

Antioch, CA
02/13/2021
Drives like brand new
Quality work and friendly people! Brought my SUV back to life! Will be doing business here again

GR
George R.
01/29/2021
Great Servuce
You can always count on them for the best auto service.

HH
Heather H.
Bismarck, AR
Chevrolet Express Passenger
01/29/2021
Quality work,great customer service
My van broke down 2000 miles from home while I was on my delivery rout. I was lucky to find these guys! They do everything but tires at their shop and I happened to need a new transmission. I was hoping it would be something simple but they pulled the pan and showed me all the ground up metal in bottom of pan. They ordered a new transmission, picked it up and installed and got it programmed in less than 48 hours. My son back home is a machanic and said the price they gave me was excellent. My transmission has a warranty that I can use at any chevy dealership in USA everyone was awesome at the shop, good people! My van is working better than ever!

Sabine W.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
01/27/2021
Honest mechanics
Getting my car in for an oil change was much cheaper than my dealership would have charged. Also, they told me that I did not need work my dealership “recommended” I should get done. Wonderful customer service with very friendly and informative staff! They will have my business in the future!

CJ
Chris J.
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
01/27/2021
Can’t speak highly enough about Main Street Automotive. They are friendly and helpful and very proactive. We’ve used them twice now and will continue to do so. They actually seem to care about you and the service they provide rather than just trying to take your money and add on unnecessary costs.

HD
Hendry D.
Pleasant Hill, CA
12/21/2020
Excellent customer service, quality repairs, affordable!
I submitted a request via Yelp late Saturday evening and Main Street Automotive responded early Sunday with an appointment setup for Monday morning. They diagnosed the issue, reviewed part options, and recommended the best option - not the most expensive. They ordered parts and installed brakes and rotors front and back, checked my drivetrain for issues, and inspected my vehicle all by 1:15pm! The brakes on the 2003 Ford F250 is known to squeak if not installed properly, and my first 100 miles felt phenomenal. The shop is clean, everyone treats you like a valued customer, and their communication is clear and concise. Their pricing was below expectation, especially given the quality work, speed, and customer service. Look no further- I am picky AF and they exceeded my expectations.

11/18/2020
Very quick service

Robert S.
Lafayette, CA
Acura MDX
11/16/2020
Excellent service and value
I had prepaid oil change at the dealership. They recommended filter and fluid changes. Did the oil, but brought the extras to Main Street Auto. Andrie and his team could not have been more professional. Nice BMW loaner, and I saved hundreds. Highly recommended.

kay b.
Chevrolet HHR
11/10/2020
Welcome to relief
Truly welcome relief to find a car shop that does thier job plus! O was totally confident in the work done. A feeling of complete professionalism ensued I will recommend them without hesitation. I feel lucky to have found them

Concord, CA
Nissan Pathfinder
11/05/2020
Honest and timely service. Offered recommendations and options for the repair or selling our vehicle.
Needed an assessment of our transmission, was able to diagnose the issue, provide an array of options to repair or to sell the vehicle.