11/18/2020

Lafayette, CA
Acura MDX
11/16/2020
Excellent service and value
I had prepaid oil change at the dealership. They recommended filter and fluid changes. Did the oil, but brought the extras to Main Street Auto. Andrie and his team could not have been more professional. Nice BMW loaner, and I saved hundreds. Highly recommended.

kay b.
Chevrolet HHR
11/10/2020
Welcome to relief
Truly welcome relief to find a car shop that does thier job plus! O was totally confident in the work done. A feeling of complete professionalism ensued I will recommend them without hesitation. I feel lucky to have found them

Nissan Pathfinder
11/05/2020
Honest and timely service. Offered recommendations and options for the repair or selling our vehicle.
Needed an assessment of our transmission, was able to diagnose the issue, provide an array of options to repair or to sell the vehicle.

EG
Elly G.
11/04/2020
Made it easy and painless for me, provided rides and lots of communication! Great experience

TW
Tyler W.
10/22/2020
Amazing service
Drivetrain issues are always a headache but the crew here at Main Street auto kept me at ease. Excellent customer service and updates throughout the whole process. Highly recommend this team!

Mark M.
10/07/2020
After having so much difficulty with the service centers at Toyota dealerships, it was such a breath of fresh air to have a crew that knew exactly what we wanted an implemented it so quickly.

CJ
Chris J.
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
09/29/2020
Great service from great staff
Really great service. Everyone was so persoanable and professional. You felt like you were in good hands from people who aren’t trying to take advantage of you.

RL
Rohin L.
Pittsburg, CA
09/23/2020
Great Service and price
Great staff, easy to work with and they give best advice, no pressure. Affordable prices. They had my truck for a week and continuously updated me with updates on the work progress. Definitely recommend to anyone who is experiencing transmission issues with their truck.

RL
Rohin L.
Pittsburg, CA
09/23/2020
Fast and Friendly service
Fast and friendly service, great price. Good follow ups and updates on work progress.

09/18/2020
Impeccable service
This was not my first time to Main Street Automotive and it will not be my last! I have nothing but positive things to say about my time there, the staff and service! Thank you!

James W.
Honda S2000
09/03/2020
Had my S2000 Convertible replaced
Very professional, good price. They ordered the parts needed, call me when to bring my car into the shop, repaired within 24 hours, then pickup my S2000. Looks like new...

KC
Kelley C.
09/03/2020
Professionalism matched by kindness
While I ultimately didn't go with Main Street Automotive's service (because we made the unfortunate decision of selling/trading in our beloved Jeep), I have only positive sentiments about this company. They're prompt and candid in their communications regarding what to expect, they're knowledgeable regarding diagnoses and repairs, but equally important is that they don't lose the element of human kindness -- something easily displaced with the ongoing pandemic and division happening in today's world. I highly recommend Main Street Automotive (formerly known as Walnut Creek Transmission). They have earned my trust for future repairs and I am sure they can do the same for others.

Respectfully,
Kelley D. Cadungug, PhD

AN
Adam N.
Fairfax, CA
Nissan Pathfinder
08/26/2020
Excellent service!
Walnut creek transmission did an excellent job working on my Nissan pathfinder, and their rates were very competitive. I’ll definitely be bringing my car back in the future and telling others to do so as well.

Robert S.
Lafayette, CA
Acura MDX
08/26/2020
Personable staff, quality loaner cars, fast service.
Friendly, knowledgeable staff. Clean stylish loaner cars. Same day service in my case.