Overall Rating 4.7500038/5Overall Rating 4.7500038/5Overall Rating 4.7500038/5Overall Rating 4.7500038/5rating 4.7500038
Overall Rating 2.0625/5Overall Rating 2.0625/5rating 2.0625rating 2.0625rating 2.0625

Review
Good!

Hi,

Thank you for the survey. We apoligize you were not updated in a timely manor. We will work harder to keep you informed when in for service.

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent and timely service
The service here is excellent and timely. I appreciate the suggested follow ups and reminders. I feel like I get just the right amount of attention.

Hi,

Thank you for the kind words and survey. Your business is truly appreciated.

Roseville, MN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Service is good, fact they cannot fix some of the ingrained Hyundai issues is a bummer.
Auto turn signals not turning off..but because they could not recreate they cannot fix it. Same thing happened with Tuscon that was lemoned out. This car does not have same level of issues but this small problem is similar and I do not expect with a $35,000 car to have a simple automated turn signal that will not turn off.

Hi,

Thank you for using the survey process.

I have left you a message on the phone number we have for you. Could you please contact me regarding this survey and your vehicles issue at your earliest convenience.

Ramsey, MN
08/21/2018 Category: Service
The staff at Walser Hyndia went above and beyond! I would definitely recommend purchasing a vehicle at Walser! The sales rep made sure I had all my vehicle needs met!! Even made sure to contact me after my purchase to make sure I’m enjoying my new ride! Thanks to the amazingly knowledgeable and friendly James Berrisford, I’m loving my Tucson!!

Hi,

Thank you so much for the kind words and 5 star survey. We are happy you love your new Tucson. We look forward to seeing you for your first oil change.

Darren H.
Rogers, MN
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/20/2018 Category: Service
car wont blow a code if it just revs. lets hope that it doesn't go into gear whe. it revs
Could not find out why car revs to 4 rpm in drive at a stop light.

Hi Darren,

I see the technician was not able to duplicate your concern when your vehicle was in for service.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss what is going on with your vehicle and when it does it.

I would like to get it back in here and take another look at it for you. I can have a Loaner vehicle ready so we can keep you going.

I will also try and reach you by phone to try and get this resolved for you.

VH
Vicki H.
Ham Lake, MN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Sales and service, are welcoming and respectful.
I am a loyal Hyundai owner. This is the third one I have owned. My first was a 2002 Santa Fe. Second was a 2009 Sonata I bought brand new and put over 200 thousands miles. No major repairs only general maintenance. It was a great car, it got me through many snowstorms. I sold it to a young man when I bought my third Hyundai 2018 Santa Fe which I absolutely love. I'm getting about 31 miles to the gallon. Hyundai is the best car out there for your money!

Hi Vicki,

Thank you for the great review. We truly appreciate your business and loyalty to Hyundai.

SG
Steven G.
Saint Michael, MN
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Nice area to wait while getting car serviced. Friendly staff keep you posted along the way.

Hi Steve,

Thank you for the kind words and survey. It is truly appreciated.

2002 Hyundai Sonata
Efficient service
I love the shuttle to be at home to wait. Everything runs smoothly and as promised.
Paul U., Warranty/Claim Administrator from Walser Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Molly, Thank you for the kind response to our survey.

RF
Richard F.
Wayzata, MN
Rick F
Found problem and fixed it in timely way and fair cost

Richard, thank you for the kind response to our survey.  Glad we were able solve the problem and hope you will select us again.

Hi Richard,

Ronson B.
Workers
No complaints

Hi Ronson,

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Very customer focused!

Hi,

Thank you for the 5 star survey. It is greatly appreciated.

LW
Leeland W.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Competive rates
Walser is willing to accept pricing from other Hyundai dealers.

Hi Leeland,

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Service is A-1
As usual, excellent service all around.
Jay S., Service Manager from Walser Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

BW
Benjamin W.
Nick and Jay were great!
Nick was a great salesman, and Jay took care of my maintenance issue on the new vehicle quickly! Will buy there again!
Paul U., Warranty/Claim Administrator from Walser Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Benjamin,  Thank you for the response to our service department survey.  We will pass on your comments to Nick in sales.

EW
Elaine W.
Osseo, MN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Replacing brake bulb
Great and thorough!

Thank you Elaine for your kind response to our survey request.  We to help you in the future should you need our assistance.

Robert H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
very good service department
service
Jay S., Service Manager from Walser Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Hi Robert,

Thank you for the kind words and 5 star survey.

Marvin G.
2014 Hyundai Genesis Co
Accommodating
Took care of me even though I didn't have an appointment on a Saturday.
Jay S., Service Manager from Walser Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Hi Marvin,

Thank you for the kind words and survey.

Osseo, MN
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Oil change/Tires rotated
Very good timely service!

Fr
Friendly and prompt.

Hi,

Thank you for the kind words and 5 star survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

VP
Victoria P.
Oil Change
Loved the email coupon- reminded me to schedule. Service was easy to schedule and completed in fair amount of time. Also liked the maintenance checks as I was leaving on a trip the next day.

Hi Victoria,

Thank you for the kind words and 5 star survey. We appreciate your business and hope you had a great time on your trip.